[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these people correct? Should they be listened to?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (105KB, 891x605px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
105KB, 891x605px
Are these people correct? Should they be listened to?
>>
File: 1472907802860.png (1MB, 1122x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1472907802860.png
1MB, 1122x1122px
>youtube comments
>Should they be listened to?
>>
>>39227669
Normies once again immediately associate being a virgin as being an indictment of a deep seated character flaw.
>>
>>39227738
not even remotely what they're saying. try again, hambrain.
>>
I do like to see reddit being used as an insult outside of 4chan, gives me some hope
>>
7/10 men can't even get 5/10 girls because they're all going for 9/10.

Females and males have wildly different mating strategies that leaves a majority of men with little to no sex. It has nothing to do with Nice Guys (TM).
>>
>>39228744

You're not getting any because you're a mess fuckchops. End of.
>>
File: 1488028964619.jpg (55KB, 482x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488028964619.jpg
55KB, 482x720px
>>39227669

First one got a point, problem is the kind of bitches who write this are gross fatty fupas who take pics of their dried periods and compare them on shitholes like /cgl/

Its projection really, sure the average supreme gentleman is a neckbeard fuck but the average "I'm not like the other girls" girl is a bipolar hamplanet with a decaying orbit and a mustache

She talks shit about nice guys but in reality that's the best she can get even though bitches have it much easier to fuck around and even a 5/10 can get a chad if she's okay with ass-to-mouth
>>
>>39227669
Sorta true. If you're like a 6 or 7/10 prior to cleaning yourself up, this could definitely push you over the edge. If you're 5/10 or so probably not worth bothering.
>>
>>39228313
They use "virgin" as an insult

What word don't you understand?
>>
File: YcB3v1.jpg (114KB, 891x795px) Image search: [Google]
YcB3v1.jpg
114KB, 891x795px
>>39227669
In this imaginary scenario, they're in the right, yes.

In reality I don't really think this is the case and that it's just a convenient strawman they can invent so they can platicize it down to this one scenario.

How often does a girl reject a nice, polite man because he's a "slovenly neckbeard" and how many times does she reject him because he isn't Chad? How many times really?
>>
>Yes anon if you want a woman like me take care of yourself
>Where are your abs?
>I don't see any biceps
>that hairstyle isn't trendy

how do you expect a sexy woman like me looking like that?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.