[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I get that most everyone here is autistic. So am I, and I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 8nLFCVP_d.jpg (31KB, 640x513px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP_d.jpg
31KB, 640x513px
So I get that most everyone here is autistic. So am I, and I've noticed that there's two types of autistic kids. One that's absolutely silent and talks only if spoken to (usually only to family), and one doesn't shut up but doesn't say anything related to the conversation or socially acceptable. Which one are you?
>>
>>39227327
the opposite of you op. In other words, the former.
>>
>>39227327
The one that only talks to family but shitposts off topic shit on 4chan.
>>
>>39227327
The former.

It's hard for me to warm up to people. When I do, I'm pretty good at not absolutely spilling my spaghetti.
>>
Today was the first day of college classes and I was so relieved when the 2nd form of autist came into the room. Less chance of all the attention falling on me. I'm definitely the first form.
>>
I kinda wish i was the autistic outspoken, but not too bad
>>
>>39227405
I'm the first. The second one makes me pitty whomever it is
>>
The silent one :(
>>
>>39227327
fuck me, i was the second one for all my youth
im trying to become the first one for my own good
>>
File: CATULLUS.jpg (29KB, 375x420px) Image search: [Google]
CATULLUS.jpg
29KB, 375x420px
i mean, you could be this autistic:

https://diogn.es/u/264
>>
>>39227567
Link don't work negro
>>
>>39227327
I am the second type I can't help it life is sad sometimes being this way
>>
>>39227648
what makes you say the things you do? Im the first type, but i have a friend whos the second type.
I want to know why he says these dumb things, but I dont want to offend him by asking
>>
>>39227688
It just pops in my head and I get excited and I wanna share my thoughts... except they just weird people out or I say them wrong. : (

Sometimes I try to be normal but I just get too excited and lose focus
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.