[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I off myself or carry on through another year of barely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1003.png (146KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1003.png
146KB, 554x439px
Should I off myself or carry on through another year of barely surviving college and the abuse from my mother? I just don't feel like waking up tomorrow. I don't see the point to any of it anymore. No amount of education can change the fact that I'm alone and will never love anyone.
>>
not even joking I should have killed myself about 17 years ago even at that point life was a nightmare (I didn't realize it) but holy shit it's like things just get worse as more time goes by.
>>
i couldnt kms beause of fear of failing and how everyone wpuld cone running quickly, if i lived my parents would feed me mush and wipe my ass and hate me and mock me for trying to die. i just wish i could meet someone irl who would happily dump a box of buckshot in my forehead someplace deep in some woods

im not encouraging you to because i know how hard it would be for me to actually do it and im sorry you feel this way
>>
>>39225163
Maybe I'll just hang myself or slit my wrists in a bathtub. What's the most painless and cheap way to go? I don't want some poor bastard to have to clean up my dead body.
>>
File: 81215730.jpg (107KB, 1263x633px) Image search: [Google]
81215730.jpg
107KB, 1263x633px
well it's your life breh. nobody knows how shit your life is but you

my own perspective on suicide/death though is that you spent the billions of years the universe existed before you died without thinking and existing. and you'll spend all eternity after it without thinking and existing too.

so hey, why not enjoy feeling, experiencing and being while you've got it? it's a rare break from the literal eternity you have in front.
>>
>>39225152
Should I just do it now before that happens?
>>
>>39225230
At this point nothing would be better than this, shitposting and being on r9k is the last thing that even makes me feel anything remotely close to an emotion at all.
>>
File: 1488819140171.jpg (256KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1488819140171.jpg
256KB, 2048x1536px
>>39225106
dude life fucking sucks and everyone knows it, we all wanna kill ourselves at some point in time, it'd be awesome if we could just die when life sucks cock, but we aren't built with the express purpose of dying.
you try to kill yourself and there is always a risk, no matter how you do it, of you fucking it up and ending up a vegetable or severely hurt with huge hospital bills. http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods
the final pill is realizing there is no guaranteed method out of this shithole friend, we just gotta wear it out with each other and hope for the good times.
god bless brother, i love all of you guys
>>
>>39225379
how hard would it be to find some bro irl whod do it for you and shoot you in the head with a whole box of buckshot? like in woods someplace?

also whats your thoughts on smoking cigarettes?
>>
>>39225379
Blackpill. Maybe I should just become an hero.
>>
>>39225427
what's it fucking matter?
your bro isn't coming with you. all of us die alone.
>>
>>39225427
Wouldn't under the chin make more sense? Blow right through the head and brainstem
>>
>>39225484
okay
>diy you have literally one shot and it can be fucked up
>have someone blow all the shit out of your head is guaranteed
>>
>>39225514
ain't no fucking up a gram of fent or train decapitation
>>
>>39225565
i hate niggers fuck off
>>
>>39225106
>5'6''
>facial deformity
>got bullied throughout school for being ugly
>become a shut in because of all the bullying for the way i looked

yeah i dont even know why i bother trying to go to university, i just want to end it.
>>
File: 1327117937934.jpg (75KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
1327117937934.jpg
75KB, 407x405px
>>39225627
oh okay
well have fun being dead
>>
>>39225275
>Should I just do it now before that happens?
yes. will you? probably not. samefag btw
>>
Atleast take your whore of a mom down with you as well as a few other people. If you're serious about an heroing it won't matter.
>>
>>39225106
I know how you feel OP I feel like I'm at the end of my rope and I just need to kill myself or just learn to accept that I'm just going to be miserable for the rest of my life
>>
>>39225768
I want to but I don't wanna make a huge issue for anyone else. I doubt it would be though.
>>
>>39225771
She's BPD anon. I don't know if she deserves it. Sometimes I feel bad because dad was BPD too and they really didn't get on well at all, and she hasn't had an easy time raising me by herself. Not like I asked to be born though.
>>
>>39225106
Why do you think you will never love anyone?
>>
>>39225848
Too much of a sperg. I just can't. I get too clingy to anyone and everyone who shows me hope or any semblance of kindness, oneitis levels of attraction to strangers basically.
>>
>>39225106
Man up.
See a shrink about your problems.
Get on with it.
and for fucks sake stop whinging on 4chan, there's no answer to be found here, just a bunch of fellow sob sisters and bitter beta trolls.
You're in college, your employment prospects and potential salary are increased my 2/3 of the average population.
Get on with it.
>>
>>39225427
probably very hard, also leaves the problem of them getting caught and arrested
it's the hardest pill to swallow when you realize honestly not worth dying just yet my friend
>>39225452
that's also risky as phuq and taking out your sufferings out on others is just as bad as doing it to yourself friendo
>>
>>39225896
also cigs are p gross imo, ends up leaving you fucked up later in life
>>
>>39225896
You're right anon I need to pay for my sins and only I alone should
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 1024x571px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 1024x571px
>>39225106
John 8:12
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
>>
>>39225106
get some disability and move out if you cant go to school(technically you have one)
>>
File: 1494189966366.jpg (351KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1494189966366.jpg
351KB, 1600x1067px
>>39225931
don't beat yourself up too hard my man, just some decent and meaningful self reflection will do
just giving niceness a lil here and there will help atone for your sins brotha
good luck in life and God bless anon my friend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2GEdPSfGP4
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.