[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never understood why people don't just go for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: 1501873891587.png (186KB, 382x326px) Image search: [Google]
1501873891587.png
186KB, 382x326px
I've never understood why people don't just go for the nuts in a fight.
>be me
>second year in junior high
>get teased by people because I'm 4"5 also black
>they call me niglet
>one guy takes it too far
>he's like 5"7 a fucking giant
>steals my lunchbox
>motherfucker starts taking shit out and eating my food
>grab him by the nuts
>he drops my lunchbox and punches me
>in a fit of autistic rage i receive 0 damage
>"apologize or I'll squeeze them till they pop"
>he keeps hitting me
>i squeeze as hard as my tiny hands can
>screams like a bitch
>attracts the lunch monitor's attention
>i get suspended
>everyone calls me nutcracker when i return
>no one calls me niglet anymore
>name follows to high school and no one fucks with the nutcracker

Seriously, just go for the nuts once and no one will try to fight you again
>>
>>39224172
people don't go for the nuts because it is seen as cowardly by others and 9 times out of 10 there will be a few people to witness it
>>
File: 1488234296402.gif (2MB, 286x210px) Image search: [Google]
1488234296402.gif
2MB, 286x210px
>>39224354
>giving a shit what people will think of you after a fight over winning said fight and no one fucking with you ever again
>>
>>39224172
>he's like 5"7 a fucking giant
good one nutcracker,laughed wholeheartedly
>>
>>39224172

>grabbed his nuts

What the fuck dude. I can understand kicking him there, but just holding them?
>>
>>39224408
the death grip serves this one well
>>
File: 1502441141682.jpg (13KB, 408x344px) Image search: [Google]
1502441141682.jpg
13KB, 408x344px
>>39224379
it seems ridiculous and like something only normalshits would care about but then again fights are usually something that only a normalshit would get into
>>
File: disgusted_reviewbrah.jpg (37KB, 321x333px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted_reviewbrah.jpg
37KB, 321x333px
>>39224172
Fighting is a way to prove your worth as a kinesthetically-intelligent man.
You ruin your reputation by attacking easy, sensitive areas like the crotch and eyes.
This shows you're intimidated enough by your opponent to take them down as easily and as painfully as possible.
It's just bad sportsmanship, OP.
And you're a pussy.
>>
>>39224453
the faggot 5"7 cunt decided to bully 4"5 niglet
his popped nuts are well deserved
>>
>>39224440
>fights are usually something that only a normalshit would get into
You're not a robot if you've never had to defend yourself from chad.
>>
File: 1471794682351.jpg (28KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471794682351.jpg
28KB, 720x480px
>>39224172
Story time
>be senior in highschool
>group project on book of our choice as a group
>my group picks Brave New World
(great book, read it if you can)
>working on book report
>my two other group members are just talking the whole time I'm working
>ignore them, get coffee from teachers coffee maker since she brought it in and said we could make ourselves some in class
>sipping coffee and working
>two group members start rough housing and one bumps my desk, spilling coffee all over my paperwork and books
>swiftly punch him in the dick and say "knock that the fuck off."
>teacher sees everything along with whole class
>everyone just shrugs it off and goes back to what they were doing
>any people who made fun of me in other classes stopped really quickly after that
I hate teenagers more than just normal kids now even though I'm 23
>>
>>39224483
robots don't fight back. they run away and hope someone helps them like the beta bitches they are.
a robot wouldn't even get into a fight period because nobody would care enough about them to start a fight with them.
>>
File: 1496141395786.jpg (6KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1496141395786.jpg
6KB, 300x225px
>>39224172
Because it doesn't work past a certain age, In a fight a nutshot would trigger an adrenaline rush and fight or flight mechanic that would make your opponent don't feel pain and become fairly more strong. In real fights if you are not stronger or bigger than your opponent is all about avoiding being grounded or grabbed, you are supposed to sucker punch him by distance when he closes down. Basically you either punching him in the jaw or the solar plexus with your knee. Nutcracking does nothing as the whole thing about losing all your strength from a punch in the nuts it's a meme.
>>
File: 565687930.png (208KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
565687930.png
208KB, 480x480px
>>39224633
>Because it doesn't work past a certain age
yes it fucking does
>>
It doesn't work reliably. Monkey steals the peaches is a real thing but only if the fucker is wearing robes or basketball shorts. But that requires actually tearing the guy's nuts off which is harder than it looks.

I've been hit in the nuts with a 2x4 and I didn't feel a thing. Go for a knockout instead.
>>
>>39224172
Its because of a mutual respect for the opponent out of empathy
Also, it doesnt get you as much respect as using other means due to the fact that its a cheap shot
>>
File: 1494900169975.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1494900169975.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
I will never have a nut cracker bf. :( Why even live?
>>
>>39224172
because only cowards go for the nuts.
>>
>>39224379
This. Nobody will fuck with you once they realize you are willing to literally castrate someone in a fight.
>>
>>39224379
If I saw someone go for the nuts in a fight I would jump that nigger and so would the crowd, watch you get your ass beat if you try that shit with people watching.
>>
>turning in math assignment
>guy I don't fuck with punches me in the crotch
>hurts like hell
>can't breath
>sick of his shit (he'd teased me prior/givin me crap nothing too awful just kind of a dick) point at him
>teacher mistakes it for him having choked me
>begs like a bitch for me not to rat him while waiting on vice principal to come into office
>I told vice principal he was just doing harmless horseplay but accidentally shoved me into table
>somehow this works and he doesn't get expelled
>no one fucks with me ever again
>teacher has this "why" expression on her face when we get back like she can't believe what just happened or something like that
I guess she hated him and I helped a kid not get fucked by one of "those" teachers despite him being guilty of punching me in the nuts?

I'm sure as hell kicking osmeone in the nads if they ever try assaulting me though knowing full well how well it can disable a fella long enough to get the hell out of dodge if need be.
>>
File: 1503327613182.jpg (143KB, 833x696px) Image search: [Google]
1503327613182.jpg
143KB, 833x696px
>>39224172
Because if i fight someone, i don't hate him that fucking much. You can make him sterile. A punch in the guts or in the face enough to prove your point. Do you want me to smash my knee into his eye socket while i'm at it?
>>
>>39224383
5'7" in junior high, autist
>>
>>39224966
Still, it's better to win the fight than get beaten up especially if the other person has an advantage of you
>>
>>39225137
If I ever get jumped by a crowd I will make every attempt to blind everyone there, starting with the first person I get my hands on.

I avoid fighting, and when pressed into it I will do anything necessary to end it as quickly as possible.

You seem to be working from the assumption that this fight is some social event. If you've cornered me to the point I need to resort to violence, then you should be prepared for the consequences.
>>
>>39225423
If I ever got into a fight, I'd probably go into an autistic rage that would end up with me either bleeding out and dying (which is more likely) or killing someone by stomping on them multiple times
>>
>>39224723
I think what he's REALLY saying is that it works less reliably.
Most people still in HS dont yet possess the capacity to activate the psycho rage that occurs when shit truly goes down
>>
>>39225137
What if he goes for everyone's nut as they come until no one is left stand, reduced to a curling nut-holding mess of suffering?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.