[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had sex for the first time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: 1503280755478.jpg (31KB, 396x310px) Image search: [Google]
1503280755478.jpg
31KB, 396x310px
I had actual fucking sex for the first time with my gf. I feel like I accomplished my fucking life mission. 21 years old and PROUD TO SAY I LOST MY V-CARD.

Fuck the memes, life is what you make of it. I was severely depressed after not losing my virginity in high school and being a fucking social loser but those experiences helped for me to be the better man I am today.

Never give up robots, for the brightest day comes after the blackest night
>>
gtfo from /r9k/ now, bye
>>
Good for you, but it's impossible for me. It's not something that's destined to happen to everyone.
>>
>>39211978
norman, kindly fuck off
>>
>>39211999
Why did you respond like it was a personal attack on you?
>>
Do you think anyone actually cares? Thhis isnt some rqre achievments. 13 year olds do this
>>
>>39211978
You know what anon, i'm proud of you
So you're a cyborg now ?
>>
If you are were depressed merely because you couldn't get laid you are even more pathetic than the showershitter. Gtfo you failed normie
>>
>>39211978
Honestly I only find it impressive when 30+ year old robots finally lose their virginity

Like you're basically still fine in your 20's, shit is easy. But after 30 if you lose it then (with no prostitute) then you pretty much defied fate lol
>>
File: 1432724756686s.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686s.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>39212021
Every time some cunt like you makes a thread like this it's a personal attack against me. Now do us all a favor and fuck off for as long as you can before your gf leaves you or some shit like that and you come crawling back here.
>>
>>39211978
I cringed so hard I threw up into my mouth a little.
>>
File: 1499917961721-1.jpg (60KB, 716x570px) Image search: [Google]
1499917961721-1.jpg
60KB, 716x570px
>>39211978
Gtfo you failed normie piece of shit. Ruining our board with your bs.
>>
>>39211999
The trips of truth have spoken. Get off my board.
>>
>>39211978
>I had sex
congratz anon on feeling accomplished on something everyone does
>>
>>39212403
>>39212062
>>39211999
This is the only place where "having sex" is considered as an archievement... just let him have his moment guys.
>>
>>39211978
how did it happen? can you help us to get out of the virgin black hole?==?=
>>
Leave, you normalshit. This place is not for you. Leave now and never come back.
>>
>>39214835
this dude has donew hat tons of people on here are hoping for. you could either try to shit on him, or ask a question and he might help you out.
>>
>>39211978
>Optimism
Your leave is long overdue.
>>
>>39211978
Now what happens when you wo break up and you go back to being an autistic sperg ? The honeymoon phase always ends.

I give it 6 months until you are back here posting suicide threads.
>>
How did you do it, anon?

29yo KV here, send help
>>
Yeah sex can be achieved but i dont want no sloppy seconds from a nasty ass thot. Id rather stay virgin.
>>
>>39211978
You were never a robot, you had enough sweet talk skills to convince a girl to have sex with you. Now leave, this isn't the place for you.
>>
Fuck off now you normie scum from my board
>>
>>39215912
Fuck off OP you samefaggot.
True robots are beyond the point of no return
>>
>>39215978
I went back to basics and started just enjoying my life and focusing on myself. That helped me get over my insecurities and depressive mindset so when I went after women I had a clearer more focused mind instead of always attacking myself.

She likes my nerd behaviors and my corny jokes and me as a person rather than me trying to be some extreme alpha male beefcake.

Once I realized she loved me for me, I knew I had to make her mind and I did. She loves me and I can happily say I love her
>>
>>39211978
>Fuck the memes, life is what you make of it.

Holy shit get the fuck out and right now and reeeeeeee
>>
>>39216438
Why is it so wrong to be positive and want to help out my fellow robot brothers.

Do you LIKE being in fucking pain? I ranted and raged here day after day but I never enjoyed it. I wanted to express my pain and pull out of it
>>
>>39216409
rate her /10 anon. be real.
>>
In reality, talking to girls is easy.

just beer yourself bro
>>
>>39211978
How did you stop being a "social loser"? Are you going to stop posting anime now?
>>
you're a late bloomer, simple as that. lots of normies don't even have sex until college. in fact most of the so-called robots on here are nothing more than somewhat unlucky teenagers who are not ugly or "autistic" at all but are a bit late to finding someone they are compatible with. but they mistake this for MAKING IT. I DID IT MAN I ESCAPED THE ROBOT CURSE, YOU JUST GOTTA BEE URSELF AND YOU'LL MAKE IT TOO. no fuck off you never had the curse to begin with.
>>
>tfw have tried sex dozens of times but only finished once
>tfw dick fucked up and lost sensitivity from years of constant fapping
>>
>>39211978
You know, the thing about you is, this gf of yours is not your age, don't celebrate winning tennis without the net.
>>
>>39212239
>your gf leaves you or some shit like that and you come crawling back here.
This right here. Losing your virginity doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>39219239
>>39219208
>>39219258
Jesus you guys won't be happy for anyone but yourself will you
>>
>>39219309
congratz boyo, don't think you've mastered figuring out the roastie mind.
now get the fuck out of here.
>>
Was she a virgin? If not, you blew it.
>>
>>39211978
This is unironically hilarious
>>
File: HIqsUZT.png (169KB, 422x411px) Image search: [Google]
HIqsUZT.png
169KB, 422x411px
>>39211978
>being depressed because of virginty
You're living in a fantasyland with your lack of problems, and aren't even appreciative.
>>
Nice job anon, don't mind the triggered dudes in here, it's tradition. There are still enough people who are so offended by "lost my virginity" threads because deep inside they know that they wanna be chadimus maximus. I'm still a virgin as well, but who cares, I want to have sex but I don't wanna invest time in this because I got my other stuff to do
>>
>>39216409
So she's been slammed by Chad, and realized she doesn't want that anymore to spite him for whatever he did to her in her past?
>>
>>39211978
>21
Fucking kill yourself kid
>>
So why is sex considered such a big deal on here?

You can still end up having a robot tier life even if you have sex. It's not going to fix those deep rooted problems it's just going to momentarily remove the negativity and self loathing by gloating about it on r9k.

Seriously, give it a few days and then come back to us.
>>
>>39220549
You can't be a robot if you are not a virgin.
At best, you are a failed Normie.
>>
>>39220589
That's not how it works. Of course it's probably pointless to go against the grain or meme culture of this board but you seem to vastly underestimate how difficult it is.

Some people have sex and lead lifes equally as bad as any robot. You're not that special or worth having the levels of self pity you experience.
>>
>>39218515
Let's be honest here. The concept of Chad is as much of an outlier as the concept of a Robot.

The vast majority of us are just unlucky people that were dealt a rough hand.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.