[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Letter Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 10

File: letter.jpg (151KB, 770x494px) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
151KB, 770x494px
Write a letter to a person that may or may not read it, include initials as well.
>>
N

Sorry for being a clingy autistic faggot. I had some problems on my end, but you didn't seem to be interested in staying friends with me. You weren't very reciprocal. I wonder if your new friends you made when I left.

I saw you recently, we didn't make eye contact. Was that your boyfriend? Hope you are happy.

A
>>
I hope you haven't found someone else by now
>>
C

I love you. but I hate you as well.

T
>>
>>39206386
Who is this for anon? original comment
>>
S

Thanks for realizing I was going through some shit and helping me through it. I would have killed myself if you never would reached out. Im sorry for ruining what we had between us by being a social retard.

J
>>
Sorry M, I've fucked up again.
>>
>>39206434
Initial and what did you do?
>>
D,

I don't think I ever want to talk to you again, or ever see you again. You used to be a great friend but now you're just as bad as the rest.

J
>>
>>39206410
TeII me your initial first
>>
>>39206386
How long have you gone without speaking to said person
>>
To nobody in particular,

I think I'm going to end up doing something really stupid tonight.

Anonymous
>>
Biggest normie thread of all time.
>>
It really hurts to love someone and know they used to love you back but only pity you now. Feeling this way is still better than being empty. I won't go back to that, I'm still never going to talk to that girl again. I want the memory to fade for both of us.
>>
>>39206490
A few months. Why? Original
>>
>>39206533
In my opinion, that means they never really loved you in the first place. It doesn't turn to pity. They were likely just enamored. I'm a bucket of joy tonight, and you should take my commentary with little thought.
>>
>>39206015
Dear May Or May Not Read This Faggot,

You're such a fucking piece of shit.

Fuck yourself.

SINcerely,
Johnny Neptune
>>
>>39206536
Do you live far apart
>>
Dear R9K Losers,

I couldn't care less whether or not you read this because you decided to become irrelevant a long, long time time ago.

Eat my shit as it slides out my crusty rectum.

P.S. the solar eclipse is going to make you turn even gayer than you already are.
>>
A

Dear Baby,
Welcome to dumpsville,
Population: You.

Z
>>
>>39206581
Yes we were in an ldr for a while
>>
File: dont.png (25KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
dont.png
25KB, 112x112px
>>39206517
dont
original comment desu
>>
>>39206533
LOL @ you assuming they waste time thinking about you at all, let alone investing 'pity'....

People only 'pity' someone who they care about...

You don't qualify.

You're a long forgotten memory, and they intend on keeping it that way
>>
>>39206616
okay well no I have not found someone else and I hope you are okay
>>
>>39206616
LOL @ A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHUTTHEFUCKUP

hint:
a long distance relationship = non existent
>>
>>39206661
What are your initiaIs? Original
>>
"we're in a long distance relationship for a while"

HAHAHAHAHA

meanwhile, the guy who lives in her city is coming over and fucking the ever livin' dog shit out of her

Dude

She's taking the long dick while you sit there fantasizing that you ever had a chance at all
>>
>>39206567
I think you must be right. I didn't do too much harm by loving them. It was a good lesson for them, then.
>>
>>39206706
Lol @ what are your initials

WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT THEIR INITIALS ARE...

FAGGOT
>>
>>39206712
Very this
I heard about my LDR girl having an IRL bf from another orbiter
>>
I was pretty much head over heels in love with you. I thought you felt the same way. Then you dumped me a few months before our wedding. I guess I can accept your reasoning. You didn't think you'd be able to stay faithful since you'd just fucking cheated on me. Honestly that shit was 100% mutual. I was glad you were gone. You were a little monster when I met you and even as you grew older, you just got fucking worse. You're a horrible disgusting excuse for a human being and your pussy looked like roast beef from taking your brother's cock for like 8 years, you weird bitch.

Eat shit and die.
>>
>>39206706
its me pal
>>
>>39206713
"It was a good lesson for them"

What was ?

What was a good lesson ?

Them not giving a shit about you?

THAT ???....

THAT was their LESSON ?

dude you're such a faggot
>>
>>39206737
How can I be sure it's you?
>>
THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS :

blow me

Fuck your stupid letter
>>
File: IMG_2477.jpg (82KB, 783x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2477.jpg
82KB, 783x700px
>>39206763
txt me if you wanna talk
>>
>>39206752
Johnny Neptune, calm yourself.
>>
>>39206812
I don't know what you're trying to imply sorry
>>
One of my sad time meals is a "sandwich" with a single piece of cheese and chips inside (usually cheetos or ruffles) You gotta drink a big glass of choccy milk with it too
>>
>lurk those threads
>letters from J to S
>right in the feels, even if they're not for me
>>
>>39206616
which countries are you both in? or one of you. why did it end?
>>
File: 411ixacmfno.jpg (846KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
411ixacmfno.jpg
846KB, 1920x1200px
Hafgufa,
Wrote one similar to this about a year and a half ago, back when we still saw each other. Never dreamed of not seeing you again. Never did with anyone who is gone. I feel like we should have been something. It was kind of unexpected what had happened. I sure didn't see it coming. A few others didn't either. But there was that one who thought we would have been good together. There was also that other one, she too thought we had a nice thing going on, despite there not really being anything going on.
I think it's those days I miss most. You are just a relic of them, a vivid reminder of those days gone by.
I hope we see each other again someday.
yours, Horse-Friend.
>>
A

I did like you a bit but in the end it was too late wasn't it? I don't have any regrets.You are an unforgiving, jealous person and I couldn't respect that about you. I know you liked me and felt dissed because I didn't seem that interested. You didn't need to take it so personal. Did you see me with someone else? Thats because there never has been. I've never been with anyone.

You'll never know just how important that job was to me. I gave it absolutely everything every single day. I had to prove myself to be the best out of my whole team to even stand a chance.

I hope you see me in your dreams.

J
>>
>>39206533
I'd honestly rather feel empty as I did than having gone through both my failed LDRs because now I just feel like sghit
>>
>>39207312
what happened with your LDRs anon?
>>
>>39206733
whats her name (origg)
>>
>>39207312
I don't regret my first two ldrs, I only regret the semi one I'm currently in
>>
D,

You have no idea how interesting you are to me. I only wish I had the courage to tell you so.

N
>>
>>39207342
Both girls were dishonest about their age at first. LDR 1 was much less of an impact as it was shorter and we talked much less than I did in LDR 2, she also told me how old she actually was the day after I asked her out. LDR 2.was far more painful because I was with her for 4 months until she finally told me that she had been straight up telling me lies (and that she was less attatched) and that fucked me up real bad. After 2 days of deliberating what to do and discussion with her and a friend we confided in I mutually officially broke it off with her, but the pain started when I found out she had told me lies. That ended over a month plus a few weeks ago and I'm still super hurt over it.I was a paranoid and mentally ill fuck before and during my time with her, now it's all just worse.
>>
>>39206015
D,
I wish I told how I felt.
I wish I knew where you were.
And I wish that I could forget about you.
All that doesn't matter anymore though, as you're gone now, likely to better places than I.
You always took your work seriously when I'd do what I could to slide by. For that I apologize, I should have kept up with you, I really could've if I genuinely wished it.
My mother always did say I wasted my brains with my laziness.
But even remembering you, I've fallen for someone else. I know they're not interested in me, but I'm simply hopeless.
Maybe I'll find another quicker this time.
I have so many questions for you.
Are you still a otaku? Thanks for being my drive into that by the way..
The new girl told me to watch the same anime you told me about, guess I find a bit of you everywhere, huh.
I for the longest time wanted to make you the same music box as in the show, but alas a young boy doesn't have the skill nor money for such endeavors.
Did you ever find use for that one language class I wrangled you into, just for me to barely pass and never talk to you in?
Another girl appeared at the same time you left, who looks like you. Or at least what I remember you looking like. I never did get a good photo of you. Seeing her at first surprised me, but now it just depresses me with thoughts of what could've been.
Do you think we'll ever meet again? I doubt it honestly.
What would we even talk about? The one show we used to?
Did you ever end up finding love of your own? I guess my search is ongoing...
And lastly, I finally am closer than ever to my dream, if you even remember what it is. You're a part of it, or at least used to be after all.
Yours truly, T.
>>
Dear JohnnyNeptune,

ur a faggot

J
>>
>>39206629
Well, I already went retarded. I'm good now though. It could've been worse.
>>
B

You know I'll always think of you. Thinking is enough.
>>
>>39208390
What is B's second initial?
>>
File: IMG_1213.jpg (34KB, 640x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1213.jpg
34KB, 640x418px
A,
I don't know what to do. I like you so much, I think about you so often and I can't wait to meet you..but things are so complicated, I wish it was easier. I'm scared that I might catch more feelings for you when we'll meet. I don't know what to hope anymore. I don't want to hurt you
S
>>
>>39206533
She's fucked several guys since she stopped thinking she loved you. You knew she was like that from the beginning. You're the one who is a mess because you got obsessed. Let her go, dude. Trust me. Stop making an ass of yourself over someone who thinks pretending to still like you means she is a nice person.
>>
>>39208465
It's most likely not for you. Narcissistic fuck
>>
Dear c,
How are you? I hope you are well. I see you stalk my profile sometimes even though it's been 2 years since we talked. This time 3 years ago we started our own businesses together and each of ours became such a success. I'm about to start a new one and an even bigger undertaking and I can't help but think you were my good luck charm. I'm really scared and wish you were here to give me confidence. Even though I feel lonely that I have only myself now, I want to think of it as internalizing the confidence you gave me. I have to be my own cheerleader now. Through the lens of nostalgia, whatever we broke up about is probably nothing compared to what we had. We've been friends for 5 years. Can you believe there are plebs who miss their ex's of 2 years and think that's significant?

To another friend for confidence and closeness and 10 years, I miss you too. It seems I lost it all when depression hit 2 years ago.

I have lost my friends, my money, my optimism, my and my confidence. All I have left now is the future.

H
>>
>>39206735
Wait what?! Literal blood and flesh brother? Man... just when you think you've seen it all
>>
>>39207444
Trips of courage. Do it anon
>>
>>39206401
Leave me the fuck alone already you stalker. Stop posting my pictures if it really is you.
>>
M

I think you will be fine without me
But you want me to stay by your side
And it feels like we only go backwards be, every part of me says "go ahead"

L
>>
>>39206015
Q

I don't know

N
>>
>>39206015
M
For as much of a sperg and a total weirdo as i was, you put up with it and still thought of me as your friend. I hope you have fun with whatever you do and wherever you go after college ends, and that your relationship goes smoothly. Thanks for sticking up for me when i felt down.
Oh, by the way, did you ever watch any of those anime i recommended? Maybe if we meet again, we can talk all about how good the storyline was or how much we loved the characters.
Hope we meet again!
C
>>
N

Go fuck yourself you narcissistic cosplay eslut don't tell me you love me when you just love the attention I gave you. Go fuck yourself and you'll never fill that void in your soul until the day you die.

D
>>
Dear A,

I cried after we made love tonight and you didn't make me feel awkward about it. Thank you.

I love you so much but I don't think you know. It makes me sad sometimes because I know you feel vulnerable. You always tell me that you feel like a fucking faggot and I don't know what to say to that. A small part of me thinks, "It's better that he feels more vulnerable than me so I know I have more power in the relationship" but that's really fucked. I love you. I know you'd never do anything to hurt me but I can't stop being calculating and thinking ahead to potential disasters.

I'm tired. I don't even know what point I'm trying to make here. I'm going to blow my nose, splash some cold water on my face and climb into bed with you. I still don't know why I started crying.

D
>>
File: Rachaelpls.png (304KB, 624x864px) Image search: [Google]
Rachaelpls.png
304KB, 624x864px
>if you didn't start spamming this I might have....
might have what?
sent you a cock pic?
I had an inkling you were sending him nudes, this just confirms it.
Sorry Rachael, you are just not the type girl I'm looking for.

pretty sure this aint you thou, so there is that.
>>
>>39206015
K.L

I hate you
>>
hey
hey e
guess what
hey e guess
guess what
ur a baget
>>
Dear weather,

Please bring more wind or rain

Or both or either

thank you
>>
It's not your fault.
orig
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mr4bwwQh721qz4rgp.gif (998KB, 480x247px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mr4bwwQh721qz4rgp.gif
998KB, 480x247px
I'm sorry. I'm back on my feet.
>>
S,
I'm sorry about what happened tonight. I didn't know it'd hurt you. You told me that every guy before had been a liar and had hurt you, I just wanted to tell you the truth.You deserve it. I think you misunderstood what I said, with what I said and thought you were malicious. I was so anxious when we argued but I tried to explain and understand your POV, but I don't think you understood mine. It made me sad but I just know you were hurt. I hope we can straighten things out when we're calmer.

I'm sorry.
>>
>>39206015
Please shut up. You're a retard.
>>
You're a brainlet for thinking you can salvage anything after what's happened.
>>
I miss so many people. What is the best way to get in touch with someone I haven't talked to in 5-7 years? Damn they probably don't even remember me.
>>
S
How does one be smart enough to be very manipulative and have stupid childlike innocence at the same time?
>>
S,

You're greedy and distant and I'm over it. Good luck finding someone better.

-Anon
>>
>>39212052
i actively try my best to avoid manipulating anyone all the time

>>39212102
how can i be greedy if i am distant? am i not the one putting forth all the effort and you and others shut me down?
>>
>>39212414
S,

You really get around, don't you?
>>
G
One day you'll realise how bad you fucked up and contact me and I'll get to tell you you blew every chance and I don't want you and my god it'll be beautiful
R
>>
>>39212598
>robot jerkoff fantasy #1438572
>>
E

Sorry if I made you uncomfortable today. I didn't mean to.

T
>>
E.L.

I told you I wanted to marry you in 2006, but you weren't interested. You wrote me a letter apolgizing to me for not loving me back. I still have it. I cut off contact with you for fear of spending the rest of my life happily in your orbit.

You've still been contacting me every couple of years to apologize to me, including through intermediaries. I only ever responded to Ashley, telling her you had nothing to be sorry for, and leaving out the very important detail of my continuing love for you.

Were you telling me that your feelings had changed when you rated me 5 stars on OKCupid back in 2008? That was on a profile I made alongside my partner, looking for a potential third, but I know you're straight. Did I miss an obvious hint? I assumed that you did it as another way to attract my attention and stop what you must have seen as the "silent treatment.". You didn't wink at me or message me expressing affection, so I chalked it up to yet another one of your attempts to make friends with me again.

If you had at any point expressed affection for me in your messages, I would have run to you. Instead, you kept apologizing to me for some imaginary crime.

Honestly, I'm scared to respond to your apologies because of how much I still love you. It's been 11 years and I'm just as in love with you as I was in 2006.

I don't want to burden you with that knowledge, especially now that I'm married and you're engaged. My spouse knows about my feelings for you, and considers them a good thing, as they prove that my love is lifelong and unconditional.

Maybe 2015 will be the last year you contact me. Maybe it was your final apology, now that you have a fiance who probably doesn't want you messaging people like me. The thought that I'll never hear from you again hurts like hell, but I know that I could message you at any time and you'd respond warmly. As a friend.

You will never love me. At best, we could be friends.

"What shall Cordelia speak? Love, and be silent."
>>
I don't know why I read these threads. I know you read them too, sometimes. I guess I want to be connected to you still, even if we will never talk as friends again. For either of us to reach out to the other would be a step backwards. I don't even want you to know that I still think about you. I heard you're doing so much better now. I'm at least different, and change is a chance to improve. I miss you but I don't regret how things turned out. You're happier than you would be with me.
>>
Dear 4chan,

Why am I getting an Error upload whenever I try to post? Even when I don't post pics.
>>
>>39213413
Your and their initial anon?
>>
>>39206015
M

I feel very ambivalent, as though at times I know exactly why you do what you do, but at other times feel completely lost. A lot like >>39206401 (though without the whole 'stalker' bit). It's paradoxical, and confusing. I want to know more, but there's SO MUCH that I don't know if I can do it. I'd really like your help. Please help me.

M
>>
>>39213584
I'd rather not say to avoid awkwardness about ignoring each other. I'm a guy though.
>>
File: 1503158617906.jpg (45KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1503158617906.jpg
45KB, 500x281px
Dear E

I can't believe I actually bought the "I'm a cute, loving shy boy tehe" story. I can't believe I wasted so much time and energy on you, when you didn't even cared for me in the first place. I was nice and caring towards you, and I actually wasted precious days of my life talking to you and daydreaming about you.

I hope no other girl talks to you again ever and you will stay girlfriendless for the rest of your life, because you deserve it!!

Yours N
>>
>>39213710
of course i care about you and of course you would make an empty gesture posting a letter.
just call.
>>
>>39206015
M

I miss you, but you're probably a whole different person than the one I met after Christmas of 2011, years ago

F
>>
File: 1502197677759.jpg (6KB, 151x233px) Image search: [Google]
1502197677759.jpg
6KB, 151x233px
>>39213710
roastie eternally BTFO
>>
>>39206015
Dear V,

I wanted to tell you that I have a plan that will satisfy you, but it's gonna take money and time. But it'll give me the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone (no pun intended). So wish me luck, cause getting a gun here is hard.

Hope you show up at my funeral,
AL
>>
>>39213887
Shut up E, you filthy scum I hope you die
>>
Dear me, build that railgun you immature faggot. You're already in electrical school and all you do is play RSS all day

-Me

P.S. you'll die without a gf because you aren't compatible with NPCs, so comfort in your consciousness. Who the fuck cares about a parasitic whore
>>
File: 1497570437726.jpg (61KB, 540x523px) Image search: [Google]
1497570437726.jpg
61KB, 540x523px
>>39213413
I feel the same way. I want to text you sometimes but I wouldn't know what to say, and so much time has happened that I got the idea that you've grown to resent me, for aceptable reasons I guess. In any case, I do think about you, I still remember your birthday and I sincerely hope you are doing well. Part of me wishes we don't ever find each other again, but another would also like to see you smiling from afar.
l8r sk8r sorry for everything
>>
man what's with all the fucking Ss
ya'll should start posting names to make sure you aren't all getting cucked
>>
Dear A,

We belong together and some months down the line you're going to realise that throwing what we could have away is a big mistake.

Neither of us do well with other people, everything that happens, we end up pushed back to each other.

- J
>>
>>39214955
Why do they resent you?
>>
Dear S,

It's both amazing and frustrating having you in my life again for this lifetime. Even still, I wouldn't trade what we have for the world, and so I'll endeavour to maintain those barriers even if they blur sometimes.

From the bottom of my heart, I love you.
>>
>>39214955
Initials? From who to who?
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.