[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else want to leave the US and move to a different

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 67ye.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
67ye.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
Does anyone else want to leave the US and move to a different country because of all the political bullshit that's happening? I hate what this culture is becoming.
>>
>>39205620

Did you have any places in mind? It all depends on where you go.
>>
>>39205620
I want to leave because of the system itself. Nobody dares to call it corrupt.
>>
>>39205620
I'm eligible for right-of-return in an EU country so I will just bug out there if the US starts to go to shit. From there I will go to SWEDEN YES and get on gibs and claim that I'm fleeing the oppressive Trump regime.
>>
>>39205759
Japan would be my number one choice. I know the whole "they hate foreigners" meme, but hey, plenty of other people have made it work.

Failing that, somewhere in Eastern Europe. Poland seems nice and stable.
>>
You know you guys just can't move from a western country, right? If you don't have the skills and experience to get a work visa and the money to support yourself, you're not getting in.

It's not like fucking Norway is going to accept you as a refugee or something, you autistic cunts.
>>
>>39205880
I'm aware of the requirement of having a skilled job in order to move to a first world country. I'm a computer programmer with a 4 year degree, so I at least have an advantage there.

Not EVERYONE on this board is a skilless autistic neet.
>>
>>39205880
>You know you guys just can't move from a western country, right? If you don't have the skills and experience to get a work visa and the money to support yourself, you're not getting in.
tell that to Mohammed
>>
>>39205620
I don't want to leave the U.S. I just want to move somewhere remote within the U.S. Like Alaska.
>>
>>39205911
>I'm a computer programmer with a 4 year degree

Oh wow check out badass anonymous here with his FOUR YEAR DEGREE in a saturated market where Pajeet will do his job for a tenth of the price.

>>39205914

Why don't you read back the sentence you quoted and have a good hard think about why you are the dumbest fucking person in the entire universe, you stupid cunt.
>>
I just want out. Society doesn't want me to be a part of it so what's the point? I wish I could just live in the red woods or the suicide forest in Japan. Anywhere but here is perfect for me.
>>
File: 1445586076889.jpg (15KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1445586076889.jpg
15KB, 240x250px
>weebs wanting to move to japan

As someone who's lived there for ten years, it's nice, but nothing special. You all unironically need to grow up.
>>
>>39205966
>implying we don't have Mohammeds fleeing Western Countries (the US) to Canada at this very moment out of fear of Trump

Ok, it's Canada and not Norway, but the point stands.
>>
>>39205993

>missing the point yet again.

Smash your face into your door frame over and over until you work out why you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>39205986
>it's nice, but nothing special
"Nothing special" sounds wonderful compared to Nazis and communists engaging in open warfare in the streets. Hopefully this whole situation dies down and doesn't escalate further.

>>39205966
You sound cranky. Are you having a bad day Anon? I hope things get better for you.
>>
>>39206047
>You know you guys just can't move from a western country, right?
You can, in fact people are doing it.

>If you don't have the skills and experience to get a work visa and the money to support yourself, you're not getting in.
Sure you can.

This is already happening with people, many of whom are African or Middle Eastern, some of whom are even US citizens, fleeing to Canada and claiming refugee status. They are not skilled people with work visas. Canada is accepting them.
>>
Well I do think it is true that America is gradually turning into Brazil (aka a shitskin crime filled cesspool). I don't actually think that it is a large enough problem affecting my daily life to justify picking up and moving away from all of my family and everything I've ever known. Especially when I have relatively decent job prospects and plans here.
>>
I have a Chinese friend in Singapore that can hook me up, also pretty wealthy so I should be able to get citizenship. I'm Indian so if the nazis start really kicking off then I'm out
>>
Sometimes I think about packing up what little I have and just moving somewhere else to start over. Day after day, year after year, my life is just eroding away. Eventually there will be nothing left but dust and an empty space where I once existed.

I actually have dual citizenship, but I've never been to Italy and I don't really have any interest in living there specifically. I've also forgotten almost all of my Italian.
>>
>>39205620

yes, all the time

>>39205957

I'm already putting this in motion, I hope it does the trick. moving to another country is hard.
>>
>>39205823

I live in Poland. The 90's fucking sucked, but it's gotten pretty nice here. Not too expensive, still a lot of room for economic growth, enough integration with Europe to make travel easy, but not too much "integration", if you understand. The language will probably confuse you, but that just comes with learning an unrelated language. If shit hits the fan with Russia, though, our only saving grace is that Russia will go after Estonia and Ukraine first. So I hope you're competent with a firearm and are willing to defend your new home. It would definitely look good to the women here.

Japan doesn't necessarily hate foreigners, they just have a very strict "when in rome..." attitude. Poland can be pretty similar in that regard.
>>
>>39205823
The thing is they don't let in any refugees so you don't really have to worry about blowing up, which makes it a great option.
>>
Yeah. But honestly we have probably have the best freedom in the world besides Switzerland (which is where I'd like to go)
Japan is also another choice but has less freedoms and certain faults but also has certain niche blessings (especially with money and expat status)
>>
>>39205823
>Japan would be my number one choice. I know the whole "they hate foreigners" meme, but hey, plenty of other people have made it work.
I would love to have my own Japanese variety show where I can play up every American stereotype and be the nation's fat gun-toting burger-chomping hyper-patriotic loudmouth uncle. It would be so much fun.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.