[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> tfw no paleoliberal centrist-fu to agree to disagree with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 10

File: 1503169493745.jpg (237KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503169493745.jpg
237KB, 768x1024px
> tfw no paleoliberal centrist-fu to agree to disagree with

Life is suffering
>>
>>39177367
I disagree, I support, with freespeech for:
>>
originally back to >>>/pol/
>>
Why are all cute girls dumb as fuck? I'd fuck centrism out of her.
>>
>>39177367
>tfw centralist neutral fag
not american to be honest
>>
File: 1497814525294.jpg (98KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497814525294.jpg
98KB, 1000x800px
of course she forgot monarchy. The logical conclusion to centrism
>dude beliefs and politics is like so lame just let the king and nobility upper class who actually give a fuck take care of it
>>
>>39177528
Nigger

This is original and you are a nigger
>>
>>39177367
Why do people lump groups like Antifa and the variety of black groups that use the fist in with nazis, the kkk and to a lesser extent commies?
>>
>>39178088
>and to a lesser extent commies

You are so fucking biased, just fuck off lmao
>>
>>39177367
America is so dumb.
>I disagree that we should wipe out all Jews, but I respect your right to say we should.
The only result of hate speech is hate and it shouldn't be protected under free speech.
>>
>>39177367
Mmmmm ok.
I feel the same, in a way, but I'm still not ok with nazis meeting up and conspiring things like a cult. But I do believe someone has the right in the U.S. to identify as something.
Just...not act on it.
>>
>>39177562
how is centrism dumb? It's just not joining an extreme.
>>
>>39178088
Because they're all misguided idiots who believe in naive ideas that don't fit reality. Just because you've been taught to hate the racists more for their ignorance doesn't mean they aren't less human.
>>
>>39178225
>but I'm still not ok with nazis meeting up and conspiring things like a cult

Theyre allowed to meet as a group, doesnt matter if you're ok with it or not. Fucking faggot
>>
>>39178225
Meanwhile radical muslim preachers agiate uneducated immigrants in western countries to do terrorist attacks, like the 3-4 in Europe just two days after that one cunt died, and noone bothers them.
>>
>>39178248
Because anarcho capitalism is the only correct answer.
>>
>>39178225
I'm not ok with actual cults like islam meeting up and actually conspiring to destroy the west, but they do and libtards seem to love to defend them all the time.
>>
>>39178214
Buttblasted Euro cuck detected. Communists killed more people than Nazis ever did.
>>
>>39178088
kek back to r*ddit jamal
>>
>>39177562
Most people are centrist though. You may see people leaning one way or another slightly, but most people can come to a middle ground politically speaking.
>>
>>39178140
So you're saying Antifa and all the black groups are commies?
>>39178271
>Because they're all misguided idiots who believe in naive ideas that don't fit reality
Wrong.
>Just because you've been taught to hate the racists more for their ignorance doesn't mean they aren't less human
>If you hate your enemies, they win.
Huh, I think you've solved all the world's problems. We all just need to looooove each other more
>>
>>39178088
Because they are just as bad,cunt. I know this is b8 but just in case: fuck you,eat shit and die.
>>
>>39178456
Retarded Americunt detected. What's your point?
>>
>>39178214
The government being able to decide what constitutes wrong think and silence it sets a nasty precedent, you know.
>>
>>39178494
>Because they are just as bad,cunt
>Antifa has committed mass murder and called for genocide
>Black Panthers, BLM and all the other groups have gone around lynching whites and violently oppressing them
Are you just retarded or wrapped up in your own bullshit. You can clearly list each of the groups in OP's pics based off violence and ideology
>>
>>39178506
His point is that authoritarian regimes which restrict unpopular speech leads to fucking misery you stupid commie.

I sincerely doubt you're prepared for this debate.
>>
>>39178486
No, we don't need to love each other more, but if you think Antifa showing up and attacking these people will make them go away, you're fucking retarded and so are they. You're pouring gasoline on to the fire.
>>
>>39178548
BLM and Black Panthers have done exactly that, there is a reason why the Panthers were on the FBI watchlist for terrorism.

Also, people tend to forget America is an outpost of Europe, built by whites and jews. There is nothing wrong with white people being proud and protecting what their ancestors built.
>>
>>39178573
>but if you think Antifa showing up and attacking these people will make them go away
No I don't, and each side committed violence.
>>
>>39178537
The government decides plenty of things. How is speech so special that you should be allowed to call for jihad? Don't make this an "if you give them this power they will abuse it" thing, because they could just plant CP on dissidents for the same results right now.
>>
>>39178590
>BLM and Black Panthers have done exactly that, there is a reason why the Panthers were on the FBI watchlist for terrorism.
>BLM and the Black Panthers have gone around lynching whites and violently oppressing them, usually with the full support of local government
Holy shit kid, you are fucking retarded. The FBI even had MLK on their watch list, you dumb fuck. The Black Panthers were a self-defense organization that spooked the feds
>>
>>39178608
Because these ideas exist whether you want them to or not. Its doesn't matter if you cover them up, they still exist. Its line throwing a bed sheet over a hungry tiger, you've just pissed off the tiger.
>>
>>39178608
A persons freedom ends where another's begins.

People can call for jihad all they want as long as it doesn't infringe on another persons freedom.

>>39178668
Miss me with the black panthers shilling. My grandfather worked tirelessly against them in the inner city because they were tarnishing the reputation of hard working blacks.

BLM and Panthers have gone around killing and committing violence against whites, even publically calling for blood with the protection of the government. This is well documented.
>>
>>39178590
>and jews
JEWS eradicated EVERY FABRIC OF CONTROL FROM the european elite. THE JEWS own the media and they own the presidency but the LYING JEW MEDIA will NEVER oust themselves so the REWRITE the TRUE HISTORY!!!!! Don't trust the him, fear the Jude.
>>
>>39178548
>>Black Panthers, BLM and all the other groups have gone around lynching whites and violently oppressing them

uh yea? Retard
>>
>>39178506
>>39178565

Holy fuck, retarded europeans who don't understand what authoritarianism, constitutional republics, and history should honestly not chime in desu
>>
>>39178733
I agree with you. But to ignore all of the wonderous contributions to every meaningful facet of academia is being disingenuous.

Every country who commits open hostility and restricts to progress of jews typically isn't a 1st world one. There is a reason for that.

>>39178768
I'm American and agreeing with you.
>>
>>39178803
>I'm American and agreeing with you.

I know I was highlighting the exchange of how you btfo him
>>
>>39178722
>Miss me with the black panthers shilling. My grandfather worked tirelessly to frame and harass them in the inner city because they were tarnishing the reputation of hard working blacks by teaching self-defense and having community programs as well as combating rising criminality in the communities
Your grandfather was a piece of shit that probably participated in raids for the sole purpose of killing innocent Black panther members
>>39178743
Show me some examples of BLM lynching white people with the support of the local government and having news reporters exclaim how it was a joyous occasion, then preventing white people from voting en mass
>>
Since when is apathy a political position? Centrists are faggots.
>>
File: 1503152352117.png (670KB, 565x871px) Image search: [Google]
1503152352117.png
670KB, 565x871px
>>39178839
>preventing white people from voting en mass

You are so fucking braindead holy shit, pic related it's you
>>
>>39178839
My grandfather championed civil rights while he was working for the EEOC you fucking coon.

Not doing your fucking research for you. Look it up yourself -- or stay in the fucking dark for all I care.
>>
>>39178863
>No argument at all
You claimed they were similar to the KKK, so show me some examples instead of being a pathetic little faggot
>>
File: 1503090493226.png (18KB, 259x276px) Image search: [Google]
1503090493226.png
18KB, 259x276px
>>39178891
>instead of being a pathetic little faggot

Nice projection beta
>>
>>39178876
>My grandfather championed civil rights while he was working for the EEOC you fucking coon.
Just a blatant lie
>Not doing your fucking research for you
I have, that's why I know, just like anyone else who bothers to look shit up, that the FBI and other law enforcement agencies targeted the Black Panthers unjustly. Hell, they even admit it in their own memos
>>
>>39178859
Not supporting extremist zealots isn't apathy. Rigid political ideology is stupid. Pragmatism is much more efficient.
>>
>>39178919
>BTFO
I'll accept that as your admission of defeat, child.
>>
>>39178919
Make a new one where you can see the cuck cage on his dick.
>>
>>39178957
>>BTFO

not that guy but, you kind of were dude
>>
>>39178931
You dont even know what the fuck the EEOC is I bet.

Just like targeting Islamists is unjust too, right?

I'm genuinely curious why your on the wrong fucking side of the core issues black people face. Black people are black peoples worst enemy and if you were black and raised around blacks you'd know this.
>>
>>39178957
I'll accept that as an admission of your defeat cucky boi. BLM, black panthers, Nation of Islam and the Hebrew Israelites are all black supremacist and comparable to the KKK.
>>
>>39178981
How? He makes a claim that BLM is like the KKK and spergs out when asked to show evidence of BLM acting like the KKK. He's a retarded little child
>>
>>39179012
because you're a dumbass who just spews talking points so there's no reason to even engage you in debate and just call you out for what you are, which is what he did, which is genius because it outs you as the pathetic repeat toy you are for your constituents, and I'm a centrist btw I think both sides are retarded
>>
File: da white people.jpg (36KB, 592x492px) Image search: [Google]
da white people.jpg
36KB, 592x492px
>>39179012
They shoot police officers. They beat the shit out of white people.
>>
File: o-TIFFANY-MILAN-570.jpg (47KB, 570x313px) Image search: [Google]
o-TIFFANY-MILAN-570.jpg
47KB, 570x313px
>>39179012
Ndmd
>>
>>39179012
A simple google search with give you a mountains worth of evidence.

You are one of those people who know they are wrong and will go ten toes down stubborn so he won't lose face on a fucking imageboard. Sad.
>>
File: 1503088916996.jpg (66KB, 774x816px) Image search: [Google]
1503088916996.jpg
66KB, 774x816px
>>39179012
>t. 56% goblin
>>
>>39178720
That doesn't mean you should allow them to spread.
>>39178722
Threats can infringe on someone's freedom. Spreading hate and recruiting more warriors for the jihad are meant to infringe on someone's freedom at a later point. They should be stopped immediately, because no good will ever come from them.
>>
>>39179001
>You dont even know what the fuck the EEOC is I bet.
I do.
>Just like targeting Islamists is unjust too, right?
We're not talking about Islamists, are we? And if they haven't committed a crime, like the majority of Black Panther members targeted, then yeah, it is unjust.
>I'm genuinely curious why your on the wrong fucking side of the core issues black people face.
See, this is how I know you know jack shit about the Black Panthers. They advocated group economics and policed the community against the rising crime rate, had community programs that fed kids and taught them how to read, write and do mathematics, and most importantly, told black people to defend themselves. No wonder they were specifically targeted by the government.
You're a fucking retard in the purest sense. You can literally read the letters of officials planning to target BP members and how hysterical they were about the potential for them to become communist
>>39179011
> BLM, black panthers
Have non-black members
>Nation of Islam and the Hebrew Israelites
How many lynchings have they performed? Did they violently prevent whites from exercising their rights? Nope! So continue on retard
>>
>>39178088

Because they're violent retards with stupid ideas about race and politics.
>>
>>39178486

I don't know about the black groups. Antifa are literally communists. That's their entire schtick.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (65KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
65KB, 1280x719px
>>39179134
The KKK accepts blacks and Jews. Most blacks aren't stupid enough to join a group that hates them for some reason white cuck liberals are. Black Lives Matter is just called that to make it seem less menacing.
https://youtu.be/W6VOivlOTzA
>>
>>39179070
>They shoot police officers
The guys who shot them denounced BLM for not being violent enough
>They beat the shit out of white people.
Do they lynch them with full support of the community and local government?
>>39179064
>ABSOLUTELY NO ARGUMENT AT ALL
w e w
>>39179102
>A facebook post equals all the violent actions of the KKK and nazis
ok
>>39179108
>A simple google search with give you a mountains worth of evidence.
I still haven't seen one lynching or acts of voter suppression.
>>
>>39179134
They openly advocate violence against whites.
>>
>>39179130
We can't lock people up for thought crimes man. Thats horrible.

>>39179134
Yeah so did the fucking crips and bloods. Are you going to call them fucking bastions of black solidarity? The same black fucking panthers who helped LBJ convince black mothers than they didnt need men in their homes and helped the societal crypt which is welfare? Stop. Cooning.

Honestly man, because I'm sure we both have black people's interest at heart, are you going to sit here and tell me the biggest challenges facing our communities are the fucking KKK?

What about single motherhood?

The glorification of violence?

The STD rates?

The crime rates?

Stop cooning and champion the right fucking cause.
>>
>>39179164
>Antifa are literally communists
No, they're anti-fascist. Not communist.
>>39179196
>The KKK accepts blacks and Jews
No point in even responding to something so silly
>Black Lives Matter is just called that to make it seem less menacing.
BLM is a loose """organization""" formed out of a hashtag created by a Jew. All you guys can ever show are these isolated posts that never gain any traction and are condemned by the vast majority of BLM supporters.
>>
>>39179198
If white people were a minority they would lynch white people with the full support of the community and government just like in South Africa.
>>
>>39179198

>Violent actions of the KKK and Nazis

What violent actions.

Nazis haven't done anything since 1945 and the Klan since 1970
>>
>>39178423
>anarcho capitalism
You have no business calling anyone else retarded, you know.
>>
>>39179307
The KKK hasnt been relevant for 50 fucking years and everybody knows it.

Blacks are the most violent people in this country bar none and it's WELL fucking documented. Sick of this bullshit.
>>
>>39179286

Antifa are literally communists you ignorant dolt.

That was precisely why they were founded. Anarcho-Communist paramilitary to oppose fascist and capitalist paramilitaries.

Stop talking about subjects you don't understand.
>>
>>39179286
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2828425/The-Ku-Klux-Klan-opens-door-Jews-black-people-homosexuals-new-recruits-wear-white-robes-hats.html
KKK accepts nonwhites. In it''s history the KKK killed approximately 3000 people. Black Americans have killed 400,000 other blacks since the 1970s
>>
>>39179219
>They openly advocate violence against whites.
No, they don't. This is such a lazy attack on them, especially when half the members are white
>>39179262
>Yeah so did the fucking crips and bloods
They're nothing like the Black Panthers, stop being so dishonest. But if they stopped being idiots for some period of time and did good, then great for them.
>Are you going to call them fucking bastions of black solidarity?
No, but the Black Panthers were.
>The same black fucking panthers who helped LBJ convince black mothers than they didnt need men in their homes and helped the societal crypt which is welfare? Stop. Cooning.
wtf are you talking about? Are you retarded? The black panthers were completely against welfare and were led by black men that wanted to keep the family unit together. You're literally just spewing a bunch of bullshit
>are you going to sit here and tell me the biggest challenges facing our communities are the fucking KKK?
When did I ever say that? You're just putting words in my mouth. I said, the Black Panthers, BLM and other groups are nothing like the KKK
>What about single motherhood? The glorification of violence? The STD rates? The crime rates?
All things the Black Panthers were against. Are you white? It seems like you have a very distorted view of them
>>
>>39179423
What does Black Lives Matter want from white people. Twice as many white people are killed by black peopLe each year as vice versa. White supporters of Black Lives Matter are simply cuckolds who worship black people.
>>
>>39179302
>Assumptions
The violence in South Africa is blown out of proportion, but is understandable. You expect them to just magically forget about Apartheid? Hell, the jews went around killing former nazis
>>39179307
If you're trying to compare BLM to the KKK and the nazis, then yeah, their actions matter. Stop being so obtuse
>>39179414
>KKK accepts nonwhites.
They don't accept non-whites. Do you not understand what a publicity stunt is?
>In it''s history the KKK killed approximately 3000 people. Black Americans have killed 400,000 other blacks since the 1970s
How is that relevant? You still can't show any evidence that they're similar to the KKK.
>>
>>39179423
>They were led by black men who wanted to keep the black family unit together
So in other words they're complete and total failures. Listen to me. You are not black. Black people do not care about you. They would not support a White Lives Matter movement. Just live your own damn life and stop supporting a group of people who largely despise you for who you are thinking you're a hero. You're not a hero. You are a fool
>>
>>39179476
>What does Black Lives Matter want from white people
idk and idc. I don't like them. But they aren't comparable to the KKK
>>
>>39179544
Because they advocate black supremacy and they are racists who see things as black people vs the world.
>>
File: IMG-20170817-WA0061.jpg (47KB, 460x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170817-WA0061.jpg
47KB, 460x385px
>>39179423
Shiet dis nigga either a shill, cuck or master troll

My bets on shill. I wish I had a job to shitpost and misdirect people on anonymous imageboards. If you aren't getting paid, you should be.
>>
>>39179575
They are because they see things as blacks vs the world and many of them wish death upon white people. They are a black centric movement. You cannot have a white centric movement or it is seen as a racist organization. They literally want to free black criminals who have done serious crimes just because they're black.
>>
>>39179552
>So in other words they're complete and total failures.
Not really. They were clearly targeted by the government while people like MLK were allowed to grow in power. You know why? Because MLK was nothing but a detriment to black people
>>
>>39179593
My bet is on he's a cuck.
>>
>>39179423
I'm not being dishonest, and I'll be candid and say that most of my information is related from my grandfather who battled against them during the 60's and 70's. He's as black as they come and the entire black panther party wasn't on the same page by the 70's, many ended up shilling. I trust some of your family were affiliated. We're both wrong and right at the same time most likely.

I'm mixed, born and raised in the blackest city this country had up until around 10 years ago. I work in one of the most crime infested hoods in the country and have intimate experience of the ramifications of black disharmony.

The thrust of everybody's point in regard to BLM is this:

It is utter insanity that the most violent people in this country who overwhelming commit the violent crimes in this country dares claim that ANY other group of people, regardless of their affiliation, is more dangerous and oppressive than black people. If you haven't picked that up by now, I suspect you are racist.
>>
>>39179544

>The violence in South Africa is blown out of proportion

No it's not. It's underplayed. According to the U.N. they are closer to reaching genocide levels than they are not.

>You expect them to just magically forget about Apartheid

That was the entire thrust of ending Apartheid, Mandela's platform and Truth and Reconcilliation.
>>
>>39179649
MLK was a detriment to black people? Why cause he was a nice guy who advocated peaceful means? l wish Malcolm X had been successful. Then blacks would be back in Africa.
>>
>>39179577
>Because they advocate black supremacy and they are racists
No they aren't.
>who see things as black people vs the world
What's wrong with that? That is the way the world works. That's how every group understands to work together as a unit
>>39179618
>They are because they see things as blacks vs the world
So? Everyone sees it that way. Blacks still actually have not realized that, that's why they're at the bottom
>many of them wish death upon white people
They don't. You're literally spooking yourself because a couple posts and some idiots irl
>They are a black centric movement
Nothing wrong with that
>You cannot have a white centric movement or it is seen as a racist organization.
You can. Trump won on that. Your problem is you're thinking of the KKK and neo-nazis who give them a bad name
>>
>>39179720
Okay so what's wrong seeing the world as whites vs the world? We arent allowed to without being attacked and mocked. It's hypocritical bullshit. And if they see the world as blacks vs the world that makes them your enemy. That means you are fighting for the enemy. Blacks are at the bottom? Yet there are many wealthy black entertainers, athletes and even business people. There was a half black president. There are many white people who suffer. I understand black people advocating for black people but if you'rewhite you had ought to advocate for white people. What have black people ever done for you to deserve your support?
>>
>>39179655
I agree with what you said. I don't like BLM for many other reasons also. Still doesn't change the fact that the Black Panthers were not like the KKK and did a lot of good, even while being targeted by the government.
>>39179683
>That was the entire thrust of ending Apartheid, Mandela's platform and Truth and Reconcilliation.
Mandela was an idiot that wrecked his countries economy, he shouldn't have been leader. And no, reconciliation after something like Apartheid is silly, any sane person would expect an increase in violence against those that were at the top
>>39179707
>>39179707
>MLK was a detriment to black people? Why cause he was a nice guy who advocated peaceful means?
No, because he was an idiot that told black people to get their asses beat to eat in a white restaurant when their plenty black establishments. MLK was the main proponent of blacks divesting from their communities. Their's nothing wrong with separate but equal if it's truly equal, he should've stuck to public, not private.
> l wish Malcolm X had been successful. Then blacks would be back in Africa.
Malcolm X advocated for self-defense, you have a problem with that?
>>
>>39179720
>that's okay, trump one on that
And many liberals are calling for his impeachment. It''s not fair. It's pure hypocrisy. And you like the little cuck stooge you are continue to advocate for people who want nothing to do with you.
>>
>>39179853
Are you black or are you white?
>>
>>39179835
>Okay so what's wrong seeing the world as whites vs the world?
Nothing, whites have always done that. Are you slow?
> It's hypocritical bullshit. And if they see the world as blacks vs the world that makes them your enemy. That means you are fighting for the enemy. Blacks are at the bottom?
Who says I'm white or black?
>Yet there are many wealthy black entertainers, athletes and even business people
So? They still don't understand the group economics though. No black people do, that's why they're at the bottom. A couple rich jiggaboos doesn't change their poor economic standing
>There was a half black president
Half-kenyan
>What have black people ever done for you to deserve your support?
How am I supporting them by telling the truth?
>>
>>39179853

>Mandela was an idiot that wrecked his countries economy, he shouldn't have been leader. And no, reconciliation after something like Apartheid is silly, any sane person would expect an increase in violence against those that were at the top

I don't disagree. It's why you should never allow minorities or blacks to have any power. They can't handle it.
>>
>>39179912
>telling the truth

You are such an insufferable retard
>>
>>39179891
>And many liberals are calling for his impeachment. It''s not fair
If they can do it legally, how is it not fair? He is kind of shitty also
>>
>>39179853
I'll concede my point about the Panthers then, seeing how my argument is based on anecdotal evidence.

I'm starting to also see how you think about race relations. Five fingers, right Booker T?
>>
>>39179909
>Are you black or are you white?
Neither.
>>39179928
>I don't disagree. It's why you should never allow minorities or blacks to have any power. They can't handle it.
But it's their own country. Why not let them do what ever they want? Any whites left over should've left after apartheid
>>
>>39179953
Because it's based on nothing. He never did anything illegal or unconstitutional. They just dislike him because he's allegedly pro white. Obama was pro black.
>>
>>39179981
It's their country? No it's fucking not you liar. Only the Khoi who aren'teven black but Asian looking and brown are Native. They are a tiny minority. The whitest came to South Africa before most of the blacks did
>>
>>39179959
>Five fingers, right Booker T?
I don't know what that is. I don't think it's really hard to not be an idiot when it comes to race or race relations. I think Europe should be for Europeans, which it is, Africa for Africans, it's not, but that's because Africans are too dumb, and Asia for Asians. America is a little different because it was never white or black, but the Natives got btfo
>>
>>39179912
Whites have always done that? Yeah fucking bullshit. Our racial unity has been destroyed and sabotaged from the inside.
>>
>>39179981

>But it's their own country.

But it's not.

1. They came AFTER white people.

2. The nation was built by white people. Black people merely inhabit it.

That's the take home from South Africa (and the U.S. to outsiders like me) - Don't allow non-whites to mass migrate to your country (or kidnap and import them) and defnitely don't give them positions of power over whites.

This is generally a good rule of thumb regardless of race though. Just ask the Northern Irish.
>>
>>39179989
>Because it's based on nothing. He never did anything illegal or unconstitutional.
Like I said, if they can do it legally, how is not fair? They can't get him impeached on TRUMPed up charges
> Obama was pro black.
No, no he wasn't. Obama did more for gays and trannies than he did for blacks. He had the chance to address real issues but pussied out and catered to BLM
>>39180033
Only the Khoi who aren'teven black but Asian looking and brown are Native
Are you fucking retarded?
The blacks were in South Africa before the whites, they just claimed areas around the coast and a little inland. South Africa does not belong to whites, if you think it does, then you should have no problem with Arabs taking over Europe
>>
>>39180040
Booker T. Washington endorsed segregation by claiming that blacks and whites could exist as separate fingers of a hand.

>>39179981
It's not their country. Blacks came after. This is common knowledge and something the Coloreds grip about to his day because they are being lumped in with blacks who are the most foreign of the three races to that region. Jesus dude.
>>
>>39180123

>The blacks were in South Africa before the whites, they just claimed areas around the coast and a little inland. South Africa does not belong to whites, if you think it does, then you should have no problem with Arabs taking over Europe

Your disconnection from reality is warping your views of the world.
>>
>>39180056
>Whites have always done that? Yeah fucking bullshit.
I don't understand how you can be this dense. besides the last ~50 years, whites have always stuck together when it comes to race
>>39180102
Wrong. South Africa belongs to blacks.
>>
>>39180173
Okay so why is the past relevant to the present? Why are we being told we are nazis and racists for the same behavior that all other races practice? Oh yeah. Because we were too successful at it before.
>>
>>39180126
>Booker T. Washington endorsed segregation by claiming that blacks and whites could exist as separate fingers of a hand.
Oh, well as long as it's equal, then yeah. most people self-segregate anyway. Blacks just don't realize it yet and are stuck with their ideals of being "American" when that specifically means white. They have a weird thing where they're desperate to be around whites, its like a love hate thing
The Blacks were there before the whites. Coloreds are mixed breeds
>>39180153
Sure thing.
>>
>>39180126

>It's not their country

It literally didn't exist prior to white people. South Africa was founded by whites in 1910.

At the time blacks only comprised a small minority of the population.
>>
>>39180173
No it fucking does not. The whites got their first. They built EVERYTHING. South Africa rightfully belongs to white people. Your opinion is irelevant you fucking idiot.
>>
>>39177482
>free speech
>not free speed
>>
>>39180241

>Sure thing

See >>39180173

>Wrong. South Africa belongs to blacks.

Your racism makes you ignore basic realities and facts about the world, which causes you to have very distorted beliefs.
>>
>>39177367
Doesn't make sense, there is always going to be ethnic and racial conflict which is why diversity is a meme. Either we accept our differences and promote seperation or there will always be conflict. Even leftists are waking up and agreeing and saying that blacks need their own courts and businesses and police officers, otherwise it wouldn't be fair. Send em back to Africa. No country ever does well with diversity and whites are getting erased globally.
>>
>>39180227
>Okay so why is the past relevant to the present?
50 years isn't that long ago, of course it's relevant to the present
>Why are we being told we are nazis and racists for the same behavior that all other races practice?
You aren't. That's just overblown drama coming from tumblrinas and idiots. Whites still understand, for the most, part the us against them and act accordingly.
>>
>>39180289
Your racism against whites makes you ignore the realities of the world.
>>
>>39180331

Can you point to where I have stated incorrect information, even after being corrected?
>>
>>39180268
>The whites got their first
They were not their first.
>They built EVERYTHING
In Africa. They should've stayed in Europe
>South Africa rightfully belongs to white people
lol no wonder whites get killed in South Africa
>>39180289
Whites are not native to Africa. South Africa is not theirs. How is this so hard to understand?
>>
>>39180309
Okay so the Zulu. Who had a tiny population lived in sparse areas in South Africa. They came and murdered many if the Native Khoisan. Then whites came and had wars with the Zulus. Before the Zulu there were NO BLACKS in South Africa. The only right they had was the right of conquest which is the same right the whites had.
>>
>>39180380
Blacks are not native to South Africa. South Africa is not theirs. How hard is that to understand. That's like saying Europeans have a right to China because Eurasia is one continent.
>>
>>39180406
Why do you keep claiming the Khosian aren't black?
>The only right they had was the right of conquest which is the same right the whites had
Then I guess the Arabs will have the same right to Europe kek. And why are you so upset claiming it belongs to whites, when the blacks have simply "reconquered" it?
>>
>>39180262
I'm agreeing with you.
>>
>>39180358
You incorrectly state that blacks are Native to South Africa. They're not. Khoi
San are. Their skin isn't even black. Do people in Thailand have a right to Japan?
>>
>>39180380

>Whites are not native to Africa. South Africa is not theirs. How is this so hard to understand?

...and neither are the majority of blacks living in South Africa.

>South Africa is not theirs

It was literally invented by whites.

You are completely delusional.
>>
>>39180428
>Blacks are not native to South Africa. South Africa is not theirs.
They are. The Khosian and Zulus were there before whites arrived.
>That's like saying Europeans have a right to China because Eurasia is one continent.
Uh, do you not know that Europe and Asia are separate continents?
>>
>>39180454
>muh Arabs are conquering Europe
Getting let in because people feel bad for you isn't exactly conquering.
>>
>>39180477
>>39180478
this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion
>>
>>39180506
The Zulu aren't Native. They murdered many of the Khoisan.
>>
>>39180454

>Then I guess the Arabs will have the same right to Europe kek.

They very well may do that.

>And why are you so upset claiming it belongs to whites, when the blacks have simply "reconquered" it?

Not him, but they haven't "reconquered" it, because they never previously conquered or possessed it.

They have now conquered it.

Same thing could happen with Europeans and Arabs.

>>39180477

I've never stated that.
>>
>>39180478
>...and neither are the majority of blacks living in South Africa.
Your point? The first people there were still racially black, not white.
>It was literally invented by whites.
And now owned by blacks
>>
>>39180506

Zulu's aren't from South Africa, dumbass.
>>
>>39180506
Uh you do know that Eurasia is literally one continent and the distinction between Europe and Asia is just made up? Right? You don't think Europe and Asia are actually two separate continents do you retard? Surely you're not this stupid.
>>
>>39180558

>first people there

South Africa is a white invention. Founded in 1910.

>And now owned by blacks

Almost.
>>
>>39180558
They're a completely separate race from blacks genetically. Blacks are negroid. They're Capoid. And again like I said. You're argument that blacks have a right to South Africa is like saying Thais have a right to Japan. It's nonsense. I'm pretty sure the Dutch settlers were nicer to the Khoisan than the Zulu were who genocided them.
>>
>>39178214
There is no such thing as hate speech

Glad this isn't original
>>
>>39180602
Blacks always try to claim people that aren't theres. Brown skin doesnt automatically make you a black. Being a negroid does.
>>
>>39180513
>Getting let in because people feel bad for you isn't exactly conquering.
Yeah it is. They're just smart and know how to play white people
>>39180534
They're native
>Not him, but they haven't "reconquered" it, because they never previously conquered or possessed it.
They did. The land was theirs.
>>39180477
Nobody actually has black skin you dipshit
>>39180564
But they were there before whites
>Uh you do know that Eurasia is literally one continent and the distinction between Europe and Asia is just made up?
Still, two separate continents inhabited by separate native races
>>
>>39178214

>Shouldn't

The SCOTUS confirmed Hate Speech is Free Speech.

Deal with it loser.
>>
>>39180642

>But they were there before whites

No they weren't. They came at the same time as the whites, hence the Zulu Wars, as they all looked for land to grab.
>>
>>39180602
>They're a completely separate race from blacks genetically. Blacks are negroid. They're Capoid
All still black. And the other term is congoid. Congoids and Capoids are both negroids
>You're argument that blacks have a right to South Africa is like saying Thais have a right to Japan.
No, it's not. Japs own Japan, just like blacks own South Africa
> I'm pretty sure the Dutch settlers were nicer to the Khoisan than the Zulu were who genocided them.
Delusion
>>
>>39180683

Blacks don't own South Africa. Yet.

That's about a generation away.
>>
>>39180683
No. The modern blacks are West African vs the Native Khoisan. Japanese and Thai are both Asian but Thai have no right to Japan. But the genetic distinction between Khoi and West Africans is much greater than between Japanese and South Asians. They are genetically distinct by tens of thousands of years.
>>
>>39180746
>But the genetic distinction between Khoi and West Africans is much greater than between Japanese and South Asians
But the majority of blacks in South Africa aren't West Africans
>>
>>39180683
You're an ignoramus who doesn't know history. You want South Africa to be rightfully black but it's not. You can't own land anyway right?
Then the bantu expansion forced them more into the South. Some of the Sam peoples learnt from the bantues how to shepherd animals and they became the Khoi the pastoralist .
Some others refused and continued their old lifestyle, the Sam the hunt gatherers.
Many years later some of these groups mingled between each others and became the khoisan.

But war continued between the khoisan peoples and the Bantu invaders.
Most of the times the bantues won territory at the expense of the Khoisan, the relations between them were not good and they didn't used to live in peace or mix between each other, with very few exceptions.
The continual war between bantu and khoi people took a great toll for the Khoi people because bantu peoples were by far superior in numbers and maybe in warfare too.
>>
l>>39180683
Like I said. Blacks were the last to arrive after South Africa's birth. The Coloreds HATE blacks. Stop mixing them together, they identify as completely different groups.
>>
>>39180772
The majority of blacks in south Africa ARE of West or Central African origin.
>>
>>39178214
>Person has moderately right-wing views
>HEY! THIS GUY WANTS TO WIPE OUT THE JEWS! LOCK HIM UP FOR WRONGSPEAK!

The reason we have to protect free speech is so that illegal speech can't be used against entire groups of people to limit the sphere of acceptable thought. If that happens, then the Government can essentially control what the public think. You dumb fuck.
>>
>>39180788
>Coloreds
Coloreds are mixed breeds.
>>
>>39177367
She's cute, and her principled stance is endearing.

I want to fill her with my seed, and fascism.
I think she'd be a good wife.
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.