[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you finally meet the absolute perfect girl to fall in love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: DHm_7xWUMAIELeB.jpg (131KB, 676x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DHm_7xWUMAIELeB.jpg
131KB, 676x1200px
>you finally meet the absolute perfect girl to fall in love with
>pristine virgin condition
>only wants your cock and coincidentally has all your fetishes too

>is terminally ill
>has about one quality year left

Knowing that, would you actually be with her?
>>
Probably not. I mean, I would obviously fall in love with her, and losing her after a year would be devastating. Besides, she'd ruin all other girls that would come after her by mere comparison.

Nah, I'm not a masochist.
>>
Better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all

-long hat guy from jojo
>>
Yes.
If she is that awesome, why miss out on any time with her, and not make her feel as loved as I can?
>>
>>39175530
The pain of heartbreak is nothing compared to the pain of loneliness.
>>
>>39175491
Tfw I have this and she isn't terminally I'll. Life can be so good
>>
>>39176022

that's good hope you and her have a well relationship
>>
>>39175491
I don't see why not. I'll just terminate her terminally ill illness and then we can live out our days together desu
>>
>>39175491
Of Course, and I will shut off my circuits after hers give out.
>>
>>39175491
pic unrelated fucking degenerate
>>
Find out if what she has is hereditary and what the transmission rate is.
If good, then have crazy awesome sex constantly to make sure she is pregnant and we have a child together before she leaves me.
>>
>>39176022
That's cool bro.
Know how I know you're lying to us/yourself?

You're here :')
>>
>>39175491
Do you guys think about anything else?
>>
>>39175491
what the fuck? ive seen the exact fucking thread years ago and said the same thing in here. this is the second time its happening.
>>
can I choose to take on the disease myself on the condition that we never meet to begin with?
>>
>>39175491
most modern marriages risk ending in that time frame anyway
>>
>>39177290
You remember a thread to the exact letter?

GET OUT AUTISTS

REEEEE
>>
>>39175491
>would you actually be with her?
Yes, at least I would have a reason to live for a year.
>>
File: DHm_7xTUIAEsPDZ.jpg (128KB, 676x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DHm_7xTUIAEsPDZ.jpg
128KB, 676x1200px
How does one get a terminally ill gf?
>>
>>39175491
Of course I would. How is this even a question? Even if she wasn't ill, or if she was any kind of girl, you always risk losing her to an illness all of a sudden. And it could be worse if you'd be with her for longer.
>>
>>39175588
heartbreak is like a sharp pain that lasts for a little bit and fades, but loneliness is a dull pain thats going to follow you until you find someone else. i'd say go for it. it will suck at the end but you could have a great year rather than just potentially leaving and being lonely.
>>
>>39177465
>lasts for a little bit

It happened in the beginning of april and I'm miserable as fuck. Hurts so goddamn much still.
>>
>>39177488
have you cut all contact? keeping stuff around will just reopen the wound each and every time.
>>
Without a doubt
I'd impregnate her ASAP
>>
>>39175491
Yes but the girl you posted is such a sloot it's so obvious.
>>
Yes, I am a girl, so of I was the girl in question I would try to marry and have a kid before then. Though knowing you would pass away while your baby is still young would be so sad.
>>
>>39175491
yeah but no girl wants to touch me BC as of rn I have a pimple above my top lip
>>
>>39177465
>little while
Going on two years, my dude. It will probably take another year or so before I wind down and get back to just "lonely feels"
>>
>>39175530
But if you never loved, you won't know what you might have lost. This is only true from perspective of someone who loved someone at some point.
>>
>>39177351
> be 18
> GF is very very rich
> gets diagnosed as having lukemia
> she's going to die
> decides to leave me 3 months after finding out so she can ride the cock carousel
> died one year later
> still heartbroken to this day
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.