[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm the female version of a neckbeard. I tend to like asocial,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8

File: mXJSZpc.jpg (183KB, 750x745px) Image search: [Google]
mXJSZpc.jpg
183KB, 750x745px
I'm the female version of a neckbeard.

I tend to like asocial, introverted guys. It is rare to find because neither them (nor I for that matter) go out much. So, when I do meet one I feel like I cannot miss my chance and come on too strong.

>talk to him whenever I feel like it without setting boundaries
>Say whatever cringey shit comes to my mind
>The more I try to impress the cringier I am, the more I hate myself
>Suspect that he might not like me much because he never messages me first, but that doesn't stop me
>Always message first

Should a girl just never approach a guy in the first place? I agree that guys should be the ones to initiate but I also think that maybe they're too shy to approach.

I just don't know what to do.

I should add that I'm pretty average looking. Not too ugly and also not really pretty. And the guys I have liked were also pretty average looking.

I would like to hear advice from both anons, and femanons.
>>
I'm like you, but I'm a guy. Maybe we could talk, but it's okay if you don't want to. My throwaway is [email protected].
>>
>>39174907
Just continue doing it.
They feel like they'd be a bother if they messaged first and if you help them get out of their shell then you'll actually have it worth while.
>>
>>39174938
Avoid this guy, anyone who gives out their contact this easily is to not be trusted
>>
there's a reason women send nudes.

basically, a woman has to be grabbing my cock for me to believe she wants to have sex with me and if she doesn't try to grab my cock or kiss me or anything, then i probably don't want her.
i don't want a timid girl who struggles making decisions.
the most direct thing you can do is send a picture of your asshole.
>>
Just be upfront about your intentions.

Asocial, introverted guys aren't used to receiving attention from women in general, and tend not to know how to react when one is "signaling" to them.
>>
A girl like you tried to be nice to me and I fucked up and drove her away because I was scared.

I'm sorry.
>>
>>39174963
Why anon?

I got muted I hate it
>>
>>39174907
If you're nearby we can hang out on like Wednesday.
It'd be nice to meet someone from here just for the sake of it.
I'm in sw england.
I dont want to go too far because I drove to Chester the other week to meet someone and that drive destroyed my ass.
>>
>>39174963
How so? You're an idiot if you believe that. How else do you make friends online?
>>
>>39174981
>says they're a female
>guy instantly says that they're your type and gives out contact
>female doesn't realize guys who do that typically want nothing but lewd talking and sex
>>
>Go on internet
>Say you're a girl
>Be showered with attention and propositions

There you go
>>
>>39174968
honestly as a guy i find you disgusting
>>
>>39175029
I said "I'm like you.", not that I'm her type. Also didn't mention anything sexual, but that she could contact me if she wants to talk. Just how stupid are you?
>>
>>39175060
>also didn't mention anything sexual
>Just how stupid are you?
I was saying that guys who do that typically only want lewd talking and sex. You can ask literally every female who's contacted guys on here is what they typically do.
It doesn't take more than one brain cell to think
>>
>>39175028
>friends
yeap mhm
>>
I think it's fine for you go be initiating first. Curious though, what do you tend to say that comes out as cringe?
>>
File: 1464903003315.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1464903003315.png
177KB, 367x321px
>>39174907
>this is a fake post from a fake author
>still doesn't stop me from feeling sad that this will never happen to me
Fuck you anon for making me imagine this.
>>
>>39174907
All I would suggest is that you don't message them too often.
If they're anything like me, they're used to barely speaking to people and it might be a little overwhelming.
>>
>>39175042

i agree with this

>>39175029
possibly, there are few users who do want so form of communication? unless they're not very good at it, example, me
>>
>>39175042
sending a nude to the person you like is disgusting? alrighty then. i mean, if their body is disgusting, then yes, it is, otherwise it's a nice treat that will make him yearn to stick it in.
>>
File: whatsmcd.jpg (24KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
whatsmcd.jpg
24KB, 348x348px
>>39175091
whatever you say, retard.
>>
>>39175124
no its not, it only shows that you mentally never left highschool
>>
>>39175042
>>39175119
You can tell it's the summer holidays. All the high school virgins trying to act like "nice guys"
>>
>>39175119
>possibly, there are few users who do want so form of communication? unless they're not very good at it, example, me
I'm the same way but statistically speaking that's how it is.
>>
>>39175144
Not a summerfag, dumbass
>>
>>39174907
How do you wait before messaging him? Like do you give him a catch. Also hang out in person, internet messaging is meh. For some intervertebral guy types, this is all they want
>hi
>>hi
>how was your day
>>fine
>let's see a movie
>>okay, what time
>7:00 tomarrow cape and feels movie
>>okay see you then, bye.
Just arranging meetings
While for women
>How was your day
Is a 45 minute conversation.
>>
sage threads like these and when the day of the rope comes purge the authors!
>>
>>39175144
No one's replying to my Wednesday post and I have to drive home from work in like ten minutes
I might be stuck here for a bit longer because there's a carnival or some shit outside that I don't think I can drive through
>>
>>39175144
nice try but im a student, here since 2015
if anyone is being like a highschooler its you acting immaturely
>>
File: BasementDweller.jpg (36KB, 750x471px) Image search: [Google]
BasementDweller.jpg
36KB, 750x471px
>find rare nerd chick online
>hit it off a little
>forget how 2 not desperate
>spent WAY too much time tryna hit things off
>scare her away

I just want someone to be with but it never once succeeds...
>>
>>39175096
For example talk too much about something until it gets boring.
Or say something about myself which makes me seem like I'm trying to impress him and then I explain that I'm actually not but it only makes it worse.
I just generally tend to get nervous or tense sometimes and it just shows.
>>
>>39174907
>Always message first
Please be my gf ;_;
>>
>>39175134
receiving a nude is not a nice treat?

i mentally never left highschool because? please form better sentences.
>>
>>39175251
That's not too bad as far as examples go. I would have figured it'd be something disgusting. To the right person it sounds endearing.
>>
>>39174907
as long as you arent a big fatty you're fine.. do what you want
>>
>>39175027
Sorry, I'm no where near England.
>>
>>39174907
obvious bait, nothing about this is true but at least we know for certain it was original
>>
>>39174968
virgin I assume?
>>
>>39175199
I agree that meeting in person is better. But sometimes it's not possible actually, because they live far away or something.
I guess the best advice would be to try and meet people around me, but that's not easy at all. I hate dating apps.
>>
>>39174907
If you do not approach you sure won't get to meet me, not that you would want. And the girl actually being invested enough to message first? That is nearly a dream come true.

Judging from what you say all you need to do is not try to be impressive.
>>
A robots life interaction with women is 99% women trying to use them for something and never offering anything but teasing/fake flirting in return. As a result, true robots ignore and try to get away from females. If one approaches, you think she is using you so you one word reply and leave
>>
>>39175133
>thinks his lame attempt of getting a ldr goes unnoticed
makes you wonder who's the retard :^)
>>
>>39175276
>please form better sentences
please stop being needlessly cocky about grammar to inflate your self worth

women are normally the passive side, its up to men to approach them, if its inverse it means you have fucked up sex roles in your head for some reason
looking to get nudes from women is a sign that you are childish not serious about the relationship
in a normal relationship you get to know your partner, emotionally connect, go out and eventually when you are stable sexual aspect comes into play
>>
>>39175148
It is what it is

>>39175200
fuck it
>>
File: dude.jpg (38KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
38KB, 512x512px
>Introverted guys
So Chad with glasses
>>
>>39175284
Ah alright
Good luck to both of us
Still stuck in this carnival btw
>>
>>39174907
>I like asocial introverted guys

>I agree that guys should be the ones to initiate

sounds like you're just fucking yourself
>>
>>39175374
Don't give up so easily.
>>
File: 1411269786198.jpg (9KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
1411269786198.jpg
9KB, 201x251px
>>39175370
i literally couldn't understand what you were trying to say, don't be so sensitive lol.

anyway, i forgot about this convo. you're still concocting troll responses to it? wowzers. get a life. it's just a naked body.
>>
File: IMG_20161210_231315.jpg (147KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161210_231315.jpg
147KB, 768x1024px
>>39174907
Are you fat? Cx

I'll date u. Treat u right n shit bby, xxo.
>>
>>39175748
thank you, anon,

I will try not to
>>
>>39175814
Good to hear. How's your day?
>>
I like chatting about any random thing but I'm not good at setting a subject

last time I ran into someone who enjoyed setting the subject and chatting she ended up coming on to me and I didn't know what to do eventually reciprocated in part due to external circumstances throwing my emotions into a bunch and that I pretty much ruined that friendship

now I'm back to occasionally being bothered by some random internet stranger who's entertaining himself by talking to whoever will speak back in an online game
>>
>>39175863
i went to the clinic to check on my blood im doing well

I have been browsing online and will work out later

How about you anon?
>>
>>39175947
Woke up at 10am just getting ready for work this afternoon.

It's a nice morning otherwise.
>>
>>39174968
That made me kek, butt i disagree.
>>
>>39176016
glad to hear as well
>>
Dress like a slut and post up. No respectable woman does the approaching; that's butch af.
If you post up alone in something alluring, there's no way you won't get clam stabbed. And you won't have to do shit.
>>
>>39176046
Why did you check your blood? Is it a regular thing?
>>
File: 1502701642018.jpg (57KB, 556x568px) Image search: [Google]
1502701642018.jpg
57KB, 556x568px
>>39174907
do you play vidya and use steam, i'll add you up if so and be your friend, maybe help you with that stuff and give you advice on it and be there to talk to about that shit.

you're likely miles away anyway so there's no point in me wanting to stick my dick in a firewall instead of befriending which works better online
>>
>>39175089

Ive contacted a few people from here and only one of them tried to act like that towards me. Turned out not to be a robot but a /soc/fag lurking robot threads.
Robots are typically gentlemen from what ive seen
>>
>>39174907
>I agree that guys should be the ones to initiate but I also think that maybe they're too shy to approach.
Why the FUCK are you on this board? Get the fuck out you stupid roastie scum, why do you think you belong here? Why do you think anyone cares about your stupid privileged roastie life?
>>
>>39176088
But that gets me the attention of guys I'm not much interested in. I would like someone who would like me when I'm wearing simple clothes and my face with little to no make-up.
>>
>>39174907
The thought is nice, but I literally ran out of things to talk about a few times.
>>
>>39176134
my hemoglobin levels were down
i should have taken better care of it
hope this never happens again
>>
>>39174938
First post most cancerous post.
>>
>>39176219
Dang sorry to hear that. That's what the working out is for? That and eating right I presume.
>>
>>39174907
OP do you play osu or games on ps4? If you do pls contact me and be my osu/ps4 friend
[email protected]
>>
>>39176212
Plenty of guys would like someone low maintenance.
>>
The thought of having online friends sounds nice, but it also feels fake to me. Or that I've given up on trying with people in the real world. Maybe I'm missing out on worthwhile interactions with others near me if I tried more.

I'm probably too lazy to keep up with someone I only know online. Different schedules would make it hard to keep in contact. Sigh. Being social
>>
>>39176247
yes that's what its for

need to eat a balanced meal though, that's why my levels went down

do you eat balanced meals?
>>
>>39176323
I try to a lot of the time. I'll almost always make my own dinner and have leftovers for lunch the next day. Then I do eat fruits in the morning.

I used to hate grapefruits but now they're really good, more sweet than it's cousin the orange.
>>
>>39176358

thats good to hear!
might try eating grapefruit when I get the chance
>>
>>39176504
I think it's generally good to have one in the morning.

Gotta head in for work. I wonder if this thread will still be around after.
>>
>>39176574
Alrighty, then anon have a good day at work!
>>
>>39174907
It would be nice if you talked first, just casual stuff and any hint that you're so clearly would be nice. After that it wouldn't be hard, especially if we're both autistic.
>>
>>39174907
Depends what you are going for. If you are actually talking to asocial introverts like you state then they may just be scared to talk to you first and upset you. If you are talking to Chad then he probably just doesn't like you.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.