[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone hate white people so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 95476g0.png (115KB, 1111x423px) Image search: [Google]
95476g0.png
115KB, 1111x423px
Why do white people get so much hate when we're literally responsible for creating the modern world? Is it jealousy?

Here are some comments I quickly pulled off one youtube video about "native" americans
>>
>>39162573
Because hating white people is a trend, and so is the black humor on internet, even here with the BLACKED meme you contribute yourself to this.
>>
>>39162573
Slavery, genocides of other races ect.
>>
I never hated white people until recently
>>
>>39162573
My Mexican/Native American wife loves whites and hates all these SJW scum.

All this white hatred is concentrated online, the only people I've encountered IRL who hated whites were other whites.

I even worked with a black man that named himself Mustafa, since Joseph was the name the man gave him and he didn't even hate whites.

Tbh all of my black friends were worried that other blacks were gonna rob and kill them.
>>
>>39162662
Literally every race has done this.
>>
>>39162662
>literally something every nation and reilgion throughout history has done to each other at some point in history
>only white people have stopped doing it
>>
>how u gonna discovered something that people were already living in
He discovered the existence of a civilization in the New World.

If we found a planet with alien life, would we not say we "discovered" it?
>>
>>39162671
>Joseph was the name the man gave him
You mean his mother? dumb ass thinks the government names people
>>
>>39162716
I asked him about that, he said basically that his culture was stolen and replaced with white culture, his mother having been born under white culture had only (in her mind) white names available to her.

Anyway, this was way before hoteps but I think he'd be hotep today, he didn't blame current whites but the old government and slave owners, not current whites.
>>
It's mostly just the focus in (((media))) and (((academia))) on Whites colonising/enslaving/killing etc. while ignoring all other races which did these things.
We also never give much attention to the efforts Whites put into stopping and preventing these things, often at their own expense.

It's odd, since we're told that other races accomplished all of these things, discovered things, invented and created all of these important things, but we never pay attention to the negative things they did.
>>
>>39162573
People in power are always vilified
>>
>>39162699
Typical female intelligence
>>
>>39162693
>>39162696
Not to the same extent nor the same cruelty
You could make the comparison to maybe the Arab slave trade but they snipped their slaves instead of breeding them like animals

Anyway you can't really take credit for your ancestors work without also owning up to their crimes
>>
i-if it makes you feel any better i like you anon
>>
>>39162779
>Anyway you can't really take credit for your ancestors work without also owning up to their crimes

I didn't want to do either until the latter was forced upon me.
>>
>>39162779
>the same cruelty
If we're talking about cruelty, other races were just as bad if not significantly worse. Yeah White people did it on a larger scale, that's a meaningless sentiment though. That doesn't mean the other races were holding back and saying "Yeah, we're just going to do this amount of slavery." No, they were just worse at it then we were. If Africans could have enslaved the entire White race they would have without hesitation. We were better than them though, we were exploring the world when they were shitting in a hole in a hut.

The act itself has been done by literally everybody, we just did it better.
>>
>>39162779
WHO FUCKING SAID I GET CREDIT FOR ANYONE ELSES WORK?
>>
>>39162876
This. Any other race in that position of dominance would have done the same thing, don't fucking kid yourselves. Don't blame the winner for taking the spoils.
>>
>>39162779
>Anyway you can't really take credit
Pride and credit is 2 very different things

I'm proud of my ancestors even if it's something like being better at killing other nations, just shows how superior and strong they were
>>
The world is in that post-monopoly (the board game) phase where the losers are salty as fuck and the winner can't even properly gloat because of all the pouting going on around him.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.