[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking to a girl >doesn't matter if she is a love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1494250922678.jpg (10KB, 186x356px) Image search: [Google]
1494250922678.jpg
10KB, 186x356px
>talking to a girl
>doesn't matter if she is a love interest or not
>you ask tons of questions and she just answers them vaguely
>she doesn't ask how your day has been
>she doesn't want to know what bands you are currently listening to
>she doesn't care about what you are doing
>she doesn't care about how you feel

Why is it always like this?
>>
I know you already know.

I'm sorry anon.
>>
Why are you so fucking needy? Faggot.
>>
>>39161624
Yea dude. FUCK YOU MELISSA!
>>
>>39161624
I have the same problem when I talk to guys. They never ask about my day or my interests. I have to lead the entire conversation. People suck. Especially the younger ones who grew up attached to their cell phones. It's like they never learned to communicate properly.
>>
>>39161691
We all need to feel loved and cared for, anon.
Faggot or not, I just want to feel like someone cares about me.
>>
>>39161624
Because you are boring and you dont talk about interesting things to feel compelling enough to her.All you do is trying to interact in a robotic manner.
>>
Answer: they dont really like you and have no interest in you as a human being.
>>
>>39161728
Then what do I do anon?
How do humans relate?
How do I lead a fucking conversation when I feel like I'm talking to a robot?
Even fembots ghost me after a while.
>>
>>39161752
Women are trash mate.All you need to do is stop trying hard and talk about trendy shit that could attract their low attention span towards you.They are like children in a way
>>
>>39161724

Your parents probably care about you, stop being a little bitch.
>>
>>39161815
I come here to act like a little bitch because we all here are little bitches.
Fuck off normie scum.
>>
>>39161752
He who squirms like a worm will get tread on.
~some well known guy~
>>
>>39161815
>>39161847
>>39161728
>>39161691
>"heh stop being a bitch FAGGOT"
>"heh that will teach him"
>"I know that because I'm not a faggot"
>"heh nothin personel fag"
>>
>>39161833

Please, you're the normalfag for wanting human affection.
>>
I used to not mind being alone and mentally stimulated by people but now it's finally getting to me. I always thought I was just better off but my grandmother hugged me& talked to me and rewoke this want in me I never wanted to have again. Too bad Soo sad I guess.
>>
>>39161977
I know what you feel anon.
It's like love and affection is a drug.
>>
>>39161624
Because you are falling for the "how to socialize" meme.

Let things happen naturally. Some people find it intrusive to be hounding them with questions.
>>
>>39161891
>>39161847 here...
Its true though. If you put yourself down, others will act acordingly. If you have no confidence and are super self aware, you will hold back your thoughts and perosnailty so muich, that you turn bland and boring. I know thats nothing one can change qucikly, but it becomes a viscious circle.
So you have to fake it til you make it.
I have spent some 10 years in social isolation and coming back from that was very tough.
I had panic attacks and couldnt talk to anyone. I started out with making "funny" remarks to people i didnt know and who had to be friendly to me; clerks, waitresses and the like. Later i started some education and forced myself into smalltalk with the others. It was easier than i'd thought, because they were just as lost as i was, neither of them knew anyone at that place. It was awkward for everyone at first. We talked about the thing we obviously had in common, courses, teachers, tasks, and so on.
Eventually i clicked with some people and after a year or two i had establisehd a circle of "friends" which i can do activities with and that i can talk to when we meet. Its stupid stuff, TV shows, music, the other people we know...bla.

But its better than it used to be and since being such a shitty social idiot really brought me down, the whole process of socializing sucessfully, gave me some confidence and made me more realxed when talking to people in general.
That helps to not care that much anymore when i get the feeling that somebody doesnt like me or thinks im boring. I can easily find others to interact with who do like me enough to once in a while contact me and care about how im doing.

tl;dr: It's all how you carry yourself. Try to fake social skills until you get them.
>>
>>39161913
what the fuck. stop posting and go away.
>>
>>39162093
Thanks anon, finally something that makes sense and is not just "heh faggot he doesn't know how to do the thing".
I'm glad you made it.
>>
>>39162121

Whatever you say, normalfag redditor.
>>
>>39161624
My dude, i will try to give you some advice, im not an expert or anything but consider this. If you are meeting girls on tinder you should get straight to the point like just say some flirty shit so she knows what you want is to fuck, and most of the time it is what she wants. If you like a friend and you are fucking deep in the friendzone then from experience just admit it (she knows it already) and say that you understand is its not mutual and if not then just meet other people. And if your hobbys are interesting go out of your way to practice them with other people or outside like reading a book in a library instead of reading it homeand just aproach some bitches there and talk about shit that you both understand and dont be needy, if you give more to her than what she gives to you you already fucked up
>>
File: 1494454852853.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494454852853.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>39162324
But I don't want to bang, I just want a life partner
>>
>>39162359
Ignore the tinder advice then and just do the hobby shit. How old are you?
>>
>>39162386

polizia batley
>>
>>39162417
>polizia batley
wat
>>
>>39162417
I mean it will be reaaaly hard to het a partner for life. Just get a gf and dont mention the partner for life shit. If you stick together for 5 plus years and you are still happy (make sure shes happy too) then ask her to marry you wich is just saying "Will you be my life partner?". But marrying before 27 or sumthing seems like a bad idea. Just get a gf and when you feel like you gettin old just marry
>>
>>39161624
This just proves that men and women can't be friends...
>>
>>39162523
Danke

east 2900
>>
>>39161624
Because she's not attracted to you. Because you're not physically attractive to her the pressure is on you to attract her using other methods.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.