[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

autogenyphilia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1449391200237.png (47KB, 650x773px) Image search: [Google]
1449391200237.png
47KB, 650x773px
Oh God why have you cursed me with this?

>be autogenyfag
>akshuly hetero, attracted to traps (inb4 gay) and females
>fantasizing about being a female
>crossdressing is my fetish
>masturbate with dildo and lingerie
>instant regret everytime after cumming
>feel like a regular guy afterwards
>do it again the next time I get horny enough
>cycle repeats

Becoming a tranny is dangerous with my conservative family and it's a net loss in most ways thinkable (except for fetish/lust). Not even sure if I want to transition in the first place if given the choice.

Why do I have to be in constant gender limbo??? I just want to either be a boy or a tranny (I'd never cut muh dick), not have my gender correlate with how horny I am.

The shame, disgust, and confusion I feel afterwards... any1 else knows this feel? Thinking about throwing all the clothes and toys away.
>>
fuck it, just become an alcoholic like me.
>>
>>39161615
if ur gonna ruin urself, may as well become a tranny.
>>
>>39161852
I wish, but I would be a hon anyways so I won't.
I'll just end it when it gets bad enough.
>>
>>39161410
you're gay, just accept it and live a happier life you freak
>>
>>39161410
I have that fetish but have never done that gay shit or shoved something up my ass, control yourself faggot.
throw everything away now or just kill yourself, you seem to have no honor left.
>>
>>39161410
find a bf whos cool with you being a regular dude outside but a cutefag in private

you dont need to change yourself just find someone who likes that stuff too, or hide it and be miserable like the rest of the repressed faggots so ashamed of themselves they call everyone else degenerates in order to hide their own disgusting kinks
>>
>straight
>submissive
>too pathetic to ever get a gf let alone a dom gf
>have thought about getting fucked anally but I know I wouldn't be able to live with myself
>>
>>39162658
>straight sub
I have less respect for submissive hetero men than I do for both dom or sub faggots

either grow a pair or become a gay sub instead of dreaming that youll find a girl to take the role of a man in the relationship while not looking like a bulldyke because it wont happen jim, most girls have a rape fetish for a reason
>>
>>39162714
don't you think I wish I could just "grow a pair"? I don't want to be like this, but it's not a switch you can flip. it makes me want to fucking kill myself thinking about it. I want to be normal very badly, but I cannot do it.
>>
>>39162740
then go gay you pussy
or you could become a cuck, both viable options
>>
>>39162753
>then go gay
again

that's not a thing you can just "do"
>>
>>39162078
>>39162168
>>39162634
im not gay. Im not attracted to guys. Only when they are girly/traps. I like femininity.
>>
>>39162771
become a trap who fucks other traps

>>39162764
sure it is, just do some sissy hypno
>>
>>39162828
but I don't WANT to be gay, I want to be NORMAL
>>
>>39161410
>attracted to traps
THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT CUTER THAT MAKES IT EVEN GAYER
>>
File: 01239842098.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
01239842098.png
34KB, 633x758px
>be teenager me
>try to fap for the first time
>think about fucking a girl
>itsnotveryeffective.gif
>try again, this time thinking that I am some booth babe I saw in a gaming magazine
>diamonds
>cum for the first time
>try to fap later while looking at the pic of a vagina, but with no effect
>start to fap to gender bender hentai and sissy hypnosis
>eventually starts thinking about sucking dick
>be today me, 26
>virgin, never fapped to a vagina, only sissy hypno and gender bender hentai
>when fapping to the picture of a real woman, think about being her instead of fucking her
Would take the trap pill help to mitigate those symptoms? I know I can't become a cute trap due to my age, and I don't wanna be a hon either, so its either repress this shit or wear the necklace of rope.
>>
>>39162832
its easier to be a cuteboy than it is to be a manly man
>>
take testosterone. use a massive dose 500 a week for 8 weeks. Your brain is inter-sexed
>>
>>39162883
you should just kill yourself lmao
>>
>>39161410
It's ok some girls like guys in lingerie, they look qt.
Don't be ashamed.
>>
File: peWpeW.jpg (13KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
peWpeW.jpg
13KB, 194x259px
>>39162908
you fucking bitch. intersex isn't even a real fucking word.
>>
>>39162886
I'm ugly my man
>>
>>39162886
no its not. Its easier to go bald, grow a beard, and get muscles.
>>
>>39163010
Never met a girl who liked that kind of guy
>>
>>39162883
we're eerily similar
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.