[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /r9k/ ever eaten butt before? How did it taste, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1299.jpg (44KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1299.jpg
44KB, 467x700px
Has /r9k/ ever eaten butt before? How did it taste, and would you do it again?
>>
>>39157893
Hell yeah I love to eat my wife's ass I do it like every day.
>>
>>39157893
Hell yeah I love to eat my wife's son's ass I do it like every day.
>>
Yeah. Not vigorously, just a couple of stray licks while eating pussy from behind. I've only gotten to do that to one girl a couple of times before she cucked and ditched me but it was the most enjoyable thing I can imagine. I would be happy if I could just eat pussy and ass for an hour a day. Wouldn't even need to cum.
>>
>>39157893
Hell yeah I love to eat my wife's son's dad's ass I do it like every day.
>>
Eat ass regularly. Doesn't taste of anything at all if she is clean. I recommend trying it
>>
>>39157893
Hell yeah I like to bend over and eat my own ass I do it like every day
>>
>>39157893
Hell yeah I love to eat my wife's son's dad's wife's ass I do it like every day.
>>
>>39157980
>>39158007
heyyy i see what you did there
>>
>>39157893
I haven't but I dream of it every day
>>
i don't know why anyone would want to do this. even if they clean their ass, you're licking the thing they shit out of. don't get how it would feel good for the girl either can they even orgasm from it
>>
>>39157893
I love to eat ass and have my ass eaten. It doesn't really taste like anything in my opinion. I do it on the regular honestly
>>
>>39158198
Yes they can orgasm from it. Try getting your ass eaten. You'll understand
>>
>>39157893
i haven't but i imagine it would taste like shit
>>
Yeah, it tasted like skin. Kind of salty but essentially flavorless. The sensation of the ridges of a girl's asshole on the tip of your tongue is truly sublime though.
>>
>>39157893
The taste depends on whose it is. Eating a white girl's ass is like sucking a dirty penny. The best asses to eat are the asses on Mexican/Central American girls. They rub their assholes with fruit and tamarind to give it a nice flavor.
>>
>>39158198
You can make a woman orgasm from playing with her nipples the right way.
>>
The girl I'm seeing right now is super into eating my ass. I have no idea why but no complaints from me. Feels good, man.
>>
>>39157893
Eating ass is awesome. I once tonguefucked a girls shithole for 5 hours and by the end of it she had soaked through her bedroom matress because her pussy was dripping so much.
>>
It doesn't taste much, but it's enjoyable because it's so intimate
>>
It's a "a-anon you like me that much??" type of thing. It would be moreso if the West hadn't normalized it so much.

Make absolutely sure she's clean, and then yeah it's a lot of fun. It's the closest you can get to her plump ass and having it on your face, it's hot.
>>
>>39157980
>wife
gtfo normal fag
>>
>>39158112
Hell yeah I love to eat my wife's son's dad's wife's half brother's cousin's ass I do it like every day.
>>
My boyfriend ate my ass once. It was meh. He seemed to enjoy it though.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.