[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the best moment of your life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: cursed image.jpg (455KB, 1089x1920px) Image search: [Google]
cursed image.jpg
455KB, 1089x1920px
What was the best moment of your life?
>>
>>39157783
black ken dropping
>>
>>39157783
hearing blackened death metal for the first time
>>
>>39157783
Probably graduating from college.
>>
Being at the sonic 25th anniversary party.
>>
>>39157783
what is the mem behind this image OP
why do u keep posting it
>>
Graduation. I was so hell bent with the thought that I was going to be held back but when the day finally arrived and I was handed the golden ticket to freedom I nearly cried.it will always be the greatest day of my life. Unless I become president like I want to, then that will be.
>>
>>39157880
it's cursed, anon.
>>
>>39157783
when I cuddled with my oneitis of 7 years
>>
June, 28th, 2017. Around 6 in the morning. I ran downstairs and literally spun around in happiness
I didn't find love.
Love just... came to me
>>
Getting high for the first time
>>
>>39157783
When I finally opened up to my oneitis.
I fucked everything up the very next day when she tried talking to me and my autism kicked in.
>>
lifting a tiny sluts skin tight dress in a semi-public place only for her to giggle and fall into me before fucking her on the side of the road
>>
File: 1500403492668.png (147KB, 358x398px) Image search: [Google]
1500403492668.png
147KB, 358x398px
>when you literally cannot think of one moment
>>
when I died and became a ghost
>>
>>39157783
this mic makes me hron horn hron
>>
>>39157783
Limited-contact threesome that I had with an adorable pair of blonde girls back when I was in middle school. I remember it even more fondly than losing my virginity.
>>
>>39157783
i don't have any good ones that weren't dreams, but i think i'm in the best part of my life right now since i'm financially independent and not falling apart from age yet.

FUCK THIS VOICE CAPTCHA IT'S SO SLOW
HOW DO THEY MAKE IT WORSE EVERY UPDATE
>>
when my countrys football/soccer team qualified themselves to EURO 2016
just imagine being this retarded and addicted to a sport because of not having else in life
but i really was happy back then
>>
>>39159114
actually now that you mentioned this, i think the happiest moment in my life was watching trump win the election.
>>
>>39159143
as a non-american that wasnt a significant day in my life, but i can recall how entertraining it was to see that outrage following the results even in my country lol
but i think i got to a point in my life, when sport is one of the only things that generates strong fucking strong emotions in me so what i was trying to say is that this moment was actually euphoric for me not just some cheering on a good result :)
>>
>>39157783
seeing how happy my mom was when I was born, I can believe it's already been 13 years
>>
I was playing Halo 3 very high on Adderall and kicking some serious ass until I ran into former event winners and other hosty warriors, needless to say I lost a few at the end
>>
File: b49-1.gif (1MB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
b49-1.gif
1MB, 828x828px
>>39159032
> Middle School
GTFO OF THIS BOARD NORMALFAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDEEEEEEDDDDEEEEE
>>
>>39159497

I was going to ask 'or what' but I image the filter would mute me.
>>
Cuddling with mentally ill introvert girls at the ages of 17 and 18.
Last and only time I had contact with the opposite sex.
Now I'm 27.
>>
File: 1361636946310.jpg (9KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1361636946310.jpg
9KB, 251x242px
Experiencing love during the winter 2012, summer 2013 and fall 2014. Two different first loves. I still think about them every day.
>>
File: 000NightBrowsing.jpg (118KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
000NightBrowsing.jpg
118KB, 406x364px
On my 10th birthday my parents took me to a go-karting place. It was very fun and I remember that day fondly.

Everything turned to shit shortly thereafter.

I'm 34 now.
>>
>>39158939
this. my life has been a flat uninteresting nothing. not good not bad. i'm barely a person.
>>
Right now. I finally found (well, my brothers ex introduced me) a qt introverted girl that likes anime and vidya. She literally never had a bf before and might even be a tad autistic. We have been going on a fee dates, another one tomorrow and I think she will be my gf soon.
>>
>>39160091
You made it through the 5 year barrier, now you're fucked for life dude.

>Every day since 1999
>Would walk out door without saying g'day on current gf if she called
>>
File: agueroooo.jpg (178KB, 1280x725px) Image search: [Google]
agueroooo.jpg
178KB, 1280x725px
In terms of 'moments', see the pic.

In terms of 'events', probably taking the virginity of an 18 year old Thai girl when I was 23. I'd never got laid without paying for it before, and at any rate thought my chance of ever fucking a virgin was totally over, so it was really nice to get that opportunity.
>>
>>39157783
>13
>random, short conversation with my crush
>said ill stalk her, literally
>4pm
>she writes to me "where are you"
>she took it seriously
>told my friends some bullshit about aunt coming over
>first date
>that day she told me she really really likes me
>best 20 minutes of my life

that was the last time i was out with her
>>
>>39160180
Saddest one yet
>>
I think I was happiest in my life when I first got an xbox and played Halo 2 online all day all day. The peak was maybe when I spent all night playing Halo 3 beta when it finally opened. The future seemed so good.

I remember another guy in my class the next day. We looked at each other and we could both just tell by how tired we both looked. It was great
>>
>>39160232
Just remember that falling in love is the first step toward inevitable deception. Once you lose it, it will hurt more than ever before
>>
>20
>broke up with my girlfriend
>she starts dating someone else
>she comes over to hang out
>climbs on top of me and rips off my pants, riding on top

Her giggling and saying, "I just raped you," was the best part. It was the best sex of my life. I've only been with three women total though.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.