[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/, how was your experience in middle school and high school?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

/r9k/, how was your experience in middle school and high school?
>>
I literally did not have a single friend. In high school I probably said less than 100 words within the 4 years I was there
>>
It was like sticking a knife up my asshole
>>
>>39157756
Popular in middle school. Was in the basketball, volleyball and track teams.

Lost all my friends in high school because of some stupid drama shit, became friends with the pot heads. One girl from my former group of friends kept talking to me and I fell in love with her. She said she liked me, too, but that I would be bad for her. I stayed in love with her for all of high school. A couple years later, my friends bumped into her at a bar and pressed her for reasons why she didn't date me and she said she didn't find me attractive. I spent 3 years chasing a girl who thought I was ugly.
>>
>>39157756
Middle school went from shit to one of the happiest times ive ever had to only ok in the span of three years. A terrible school, moving to a better school and falling in love for the first time, and having said crush move up to high school does that.
High school felt grey and pointless. For a few months i felt great because i had a few friends i could banter with in 10th grade, but then i moved and everyone at the new school were boring normalfags who didn't wanna be around me. I just gave up trying to improve myself and escaped to anime all throughout middle and high school, something i still do now
>>
File: 00030184.Sad.pikachu.png (468KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
00030184.Sad.pikachu.png
468KB, 1280x800px
I went to a shitty school with equally shitty people. It caused me to give up on life, but I've always given up easily.
>>
middle school was agony, I had a reputation from elementary school as a pants-shitting weirdo that followed me and my 12 year old naivety and budding libido caused me to make an ass out of myself from 6th to 7th grade.
High school wasnt nearly as bad, most people kind of forgot my antics and i hid from any attention. my high school had around 6000 students, a big change from my earlier schools where my grade was literally just 70 kids.
>>
>>39157756
HS I got up and walked away from middle school pretty good but nothing eventful
>>
>>39157770
you're good robot most the fags here fucked a handful of chicks here, glad to have you fucker around
>>
Fucking terrible.
I was diagnosed with terrible ADHD during the middle of high school so I was barely able to do any of the work.
I was treated like a doormat by everyone.
I was addicted to self harming and alcohol.
Finally gave up months before graduation. Dropping out was the best decision I've ever made and I only wish I would've done it sooner.
>>
>>39157756
Honestly it was pretty alright.
>tfw couldn't work up the courage to talk to oneitis or dance with her at prom (we both had no dates) and now she's married to some other guy
>>
I was just there. That is the worst feeling.
>>
a lot of bulling happened to me in middle school. high school was good.
>>
>>39157756
Psychopatic kids tortured me daily until they managed to fuck up my brain and lead me to attempting suicide.
The only thing school teached me is that life is hell and the reason to be alive is to live long enough to get money and burn my colleagues children alive in front of them.
>>
>>39157756
My mom and my high school counselor still keep in touch to this day, to say the least. Diagnosed with Aspergers, went through depression--it comes and goes. I have an entire semester of straight Fs Junior year that illustrates it very nicely. Social anxiety is real as well. This being said, I didn't have any friends and middle school was very harsh and full of bullies.
>>
>>39157756
middle school was absolute terror wtih the worst possible mashup of life experiances known to anon.

high school was a bit more tame but sucked as well. There never was an easy school year.
>>
>>39157756
Both were alright, I guess.
Now that I think about it, I have more fun memories from those days than now in college since I haven't made a real friend since my senior year of high school.
>>
>>39157756

Middle school was fucking awesome. Lots of plain to pretty-looking girls in my neighborhood who were still young enough to care more about how boys treated them than how they looked (and also not full of jealousy yet). Most of the boys in the neighborhood were total D-bags, and the girls weren't old enough to see that as a good thing yet.

High school, not so much. Moved to another state, brand new start, and my personality just wasn't enough to make up for my lack of looks. Plenty of platonic hugs from girls I was friends with, but nothing more intimate than that until my first year of college.
>>
>fucked my older step brother
>fucked my cousins
>fucked teacher
>fucked my psychologist
>enter college
>drop out in 2nd semester
>become NEET
>haven't done anything in life for the past 6 years
>>
Middle school pretty good. Had friends, wasnt bullied. Social anxiety was starting to rear its ugly head though.
High school not so good. Parents sent me to a school at the recommendation of my middle school principal. Knew no one, all boys school so had no opportunity to learn how to interact with girls. Social anxiety kicked into high gear along with out of control acne. Had acquaintances who I would talk with in school, but never outside of school. No one I would call a friend. Nothing even close to what I would call a girlfriend. Virgin til 24.
In hindsight, it could of been worse, but still feel like a faliure. Feel embarrassed for my dad having such a loser son. He never treated me that way, he was a good dad, but still I cringe when I think back.
>>
>go to private Anglican boys high school
>we estimate 5% mortality rate because people kept fucking dying
>hilarious shit happens on a regular basis

Let me tell you the sad story of Peter (alias).

>Peter is a big boy
>Like really fat, unfortunately
>Poor social skills, few friends
>Likes computers but too socially inept (I suspect) to really excel at school
>hear that the cunt tried to kill himself in the music room by hanging himself with a guitar string when noone else was around
>never see or hear the guy ever interact with his peers in a friendly manner

>school camp
>I am unfit as fuck unlike everyone else who has been doing their mandatory school sports longer than I, so end up at the back of the pack while we hike to the campsite
>this of course puts me with Pete
>Pete hates it with a passion
>Struggling with the hike to begin with, also has overpacked
>eventually out of pity the teacher with us asks one of the fitter kids to carry some of his stuff
>hfw he finds out Pete brought a notepad, his phone, solar charger etc
>can't really blame him but the teacher can
>furious that the others are going to be made to carry this guy's contraband
>Pete is visibly embarrassed and upset
cont
>>
File: 1499390345480.png (50KB, 669x545px) Image search: [Google]
1499390345480.png
50KB, 669x545px
>get to campsite
>we are all tenting with at least one other person... except Pete, either because nobody else wanted to or out of his own autism, who has brought a single-man tent with him
>in the morning we wake up to find the poor cunt's tent has collapsed around him
>yet more painful embarrassment visible on poor Pete's face as he wakes to see the pathetic failed Chad's gathered around his disaster laughing at him
>later on during that day's hike, everyone else takes off ahead of us and Pete, struggling with his lightened load, begins to cry
>The teacher gives him some pathetic shallow speech about "pushing through the pain"
>obviously, it has no effect on Pete, but he eventually gets back on his feet and carries on
>I've been staying behind perhaps out of pity, perhaps out of morbid curiosity, mostly out of lack of fitness myself

>few years later
>Pete has moved cities and schools
>one day we have an assembly called on the regular day of the week
>nobody expects anything out of the ordinary
>the principal stands with an incredibly straight face, even for him
>explains to us that Peter has killed himself
>he sat in the garage with all the windows closed and turned the car engine on
>passed away from CO posioning
>as you can imagine, the hall is deathly silent
>principal continues that he was looking for pieces of Pete's schoolwork to send to his mourning parents
>brings out a piece of shitty 14 year old artwork, one Pete had done in his first year at high school
>at the bottom of this artwork, Pete has signed his name
>someone else has written after his name "is a faggot"
>this is the first time we have ever heard the principal use that word and, as far as I know, the only time he ever has
>the most fucking awful pause as throughout the school, everyone comes to the realization that the incessant bullying this poor cunt was subjected to drove him to suicide
>literally half or more of the class is guilty of this in some way
>mfw
>>
>>39160932
I also have more stories if anyone is bored enough to hear them.
>>
Middle school: Hell
High School: Hell
College: Hell
post college/career life: lonely Hell

probably a couple more years of this before I take a gun to my head after a night of drinking
>>
>>39157756
>middle school
Pretty bad, could have been worse though. Was a bit psychologically screwy, but managed to get a group of friends. The four (and one guy that was only partially in the group) would play vidya and eat pizza every Friday after school. There was the fat guy, the tall guy, and the megane. Other than them I didn't interact much with other people as I wasn't very good at communicating and was a bit autismo. Was chubby (140 lbs @ 5'8" or something) and suffered from social anxiety. Spent most of my time playing video games. I was okay at school and got consistent B's while not handing in most of my assignments, but I didn't give a shit about school.

>high school
Girl (that I fancied) in my class pulls me out of class one day and says that she knew that I liked her and she liked me too. Went to one movie with a group of friends and one "date" at my house where we watched a movie before I got nervous and fucked everything up. Got all of one quick peck on the lips during the "date", which is the closest I've been to getting anywhere physically or romantically with someone else. Got skinny all of a sudden but only made me feel better temporarily. Fat autismo friend became an orbiter and friend group splintered because of it, and he became a total asshat. Megane became 80% boring normalfag and started playing garbage all day. Tall guy became stoner but stayed really chill. Started using 4chan during my edgy phase. Became much more concerned about school, marks improved significantly. Started tying academic performance to worth, and started getting really depressed when I would get a low grade. Graduated with a lack of social experience, a lack of friends, some academic achievements. Spent most of my time after high school feeling worthless, hating myself, and hating living in society. I just want to run away to a forest or something and just live there.
>>
>>39158200
>>39158203
>>39159976
>>39160156
>>39160882
>>39160932
>was popular and had fun.
This is what r9k has devolved to.
>>
File: 1501024605676.jpg (7KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1501024605676.jpg
7KB, 160x160px
Bullying. Lots of bullying. I dropped out in 7th grade. I probably would've killed myself if I kept going.
>>
it was a type of hell but looking back i'm proud of what I did
>>
we should never have been forced to go
>>
in middle school I gained popularity from being a social outcast.
I lost this popularity in sophomore year
the peak as 8th grade
I never learned anything and graduated highschool with a 2.99 gpa/4
antics were many, if anyone wants to hear about them?
>>
>>39161767
the girls I wanted always "liked" me but I never fugged any of em
>>
>>39157756
was so totally and thoroughly socially rejected in middle school that I went underground and realized the theater was the only way to influence the normie world. I intuited that if I got normies to act in my plays I could influence social development in positive ways.

in high school I became popular towards 11th and 12th grade, unbeknownst to me. I was the pop star super star of my hood, with every girl in the school wanting this dick
>>
>>39157756
hung out with the cool kids in middle school. turned out i was their court jester, a clown to make them laugh as nobody tried contacting me later.
in high school the truth about middle school seeped in so i just kept to myself.
>>
File: 1469564204175.png (163KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
1469564204175.png
163KB, 299x299px
It was awful until I dropped out.
Now life is more difficult because I dropped out.
Nevermind my college education. That shit don't matter. I'm so dumb I couldn't get through High School
>>
I was a really shy kid and bullied for that. Never had a gf, never got invited to a party.

Had lots of potential, even got email about an opportunity to study with an scolarship in USA due to my grades but i thought it was junk mail and opened it too late.

Now i'm 24, with lots of internal anger and depression. Wagecuck and a complete loser.
>>
>>39157756
>bullied in middleschool
>too stupid to realise people are making fun of me
>whatever.jpg i dont have contact and never see any of those fuckers
>high school
>kinda bullied first year but there 2 even bigger autists than me so it wasnt that bad
>not really bullied but kinda made fun of by two fucktards who play football and have rich parents
>the rest of people dont care about me and i dont care about them so highschool went smoothly
>average looking, car, good clothes
>average grades so people don't think im some degenerate who can't learn basic shit
>girls didn't like me anyway
>didnt go to prom
>suddenly people politely ask me why i won't go to prom
>every girl i know has a partner, also autistic and i know i won't have fun there
>you dont need to have a partner anon
>still no fucks given
>suddenly hated because i didn't go to the fucking party and waste time
>highschool is over and im still unemployed virgin without friends
still have a pic of my classmate who i really liked and found cute but she always acted mean to me so i was mean to her
>scared of getting gf because they might take advantage of me and call me a rapist and send me to jail
>considering suicide at least twice a day

I don't even have a sad pepo image to attach.
>>
Only attended like a month of high school b4 the anxiety became unbearable
>>
Middle school
>overall bretty gud
>had fun with small group of dorky friends
>always had a best friend
>got attention and became "cool" in 8th grade
Highschool
>fell out with all my friends
>all my friends went to my high school
>didn't click with any social group there
>basically talked with people at school but never did anything outside of school because I was so reserved
>sexual confusion, thought I was gay
>started using 4chan all the time and playing vidya in my spare time
>no gf, no sex

It's gotten a little better, but I'm dealing with baggage from time of faggotry and am still basically friendless. Although I get attention from girls, I'm too autistic to do anything about it.
>>
I wanted to bomb and burn down the middle school during my experience in that hell hole but High School is alright, nothing ever happened to me but I graduated so I don't really care anyways.
>>
File: 1469038585306.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1469038585306.png
51KB, 657x527px
oh fuck it was hard
>raised homeschooled, so I pretty much had no social skills
>moved to city and I went to public diverse middle school.
>got bullied all the time
>once was physical, but i wasn't a total faggot and I punched him back
>in school suspension
>parents got me out and into private christian school
>still no social skills
>freshman and sophomore year people called me faggot and other shit
>slightly got better
>made friends with other socially retarded kids
>still friends with a couple of them
>had a gf in high school and got kisses and to grab boob
>graduated, lost 80lbs and am less gay
>people from highschool don't recognize me
>feelsgoodman
>>
A major waste of time.
>>
File: 1494188607874.jpg (600KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494188607874.jpg
600KB, 1920x1200px
>>39159872
honestly hope you become rich to show them up
>>
>>39157756

> was considered a joke all three years of middle school.
> already had shit-tier social skills going into sixth grade.
> only had a couple of friends.
> had great grades, though I was lazy
> had gf for three weeks in 7th grade who broke up with me because I was too scared to make a move
> every time i was bullied, the administration didn't give a shit
> get left on the hook at the 8th grade dance by some bitch who I thought was nice
> looked like a complete ass for couple weeks leading up to graduation
> best day of my three years since I knew I wasn't seeing most of these cunts anymore.
> high school
> considered one of the awkward kids
> entire four years filled with anxiety
> wanted to be alone most of the time
> was bullied but my life was filled with so much apathy that i didn't give a shit anymore
> honor roll grades though i didn't give a shit.
> kind of did my own thing.
> all i did was get up in the morning, do my work, and then go home.
>>
>>39162654
>too scared to make a move

me senior year
>>
I only cared about popularity as a vapid kid. It only brought me more misery.
I could have dated but the girls that were into me weren't very popular, but damn they were cute.
I hate myself everyday for not asking them out.
>>
Middle school was decent. I actually had friends but I somehow started fights with all of them and I lost every single one of them once I hit high school. I made some other friends but they didn't last long. I'm pretty passive-aggressive so I ended up being a toxic person to every single person I met through out high school. It fucking sucked.
>>
>>39162847
kys for being passive aggresive
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.