[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When were you "redpilled" and realized just how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20170602_214810.jpg (180KB, 538x957px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170602_214810.jpg
180KB, 538x957px
When were you "redpilled" and realized just how bad everything is?
>>
>>39154309
In 9th grade when the brown people I went to school with became niggers instead of Indians (I got rezoned)
>>
When I was 15 and browsed r/atheism
>>
>>39154309
Last year.

Redpilled about women, redpilled about work, redpilled about society and redpilled about SJWs and minorities.

I'm glad I'm just 19.
>>
>20 years old
>wake up on the last day of exams
>stumbling across the living room to make a coffee
>hit my knee against the corner of the coffee table
>instant anguish
>persists
>can't walk properly
>wtfisthisshitidon'tneedthisrightnow.jpg
>mom sees me
>offers me some oxycodone just for the pain
>take 2 pills
>nothing
>take 2 more
>"anon, those are strong. be careful with them."
>yeah okay whatever
>go to school
>feeling intense nothingness
>kill the test and leave
>bump into this dude who is in one of my classes
>"hey, man. now that exams are over, you want to smoke a joint?"
>smoke with him and part ways
>on the 45 minute commute home, my mind is going all over the place
>start to get dark thoughts again like I did when I was 15-16
>friends all treat me like a punching bag. i'm the butt of every joke.
>girls show interest in me until they get to know me and can tell that i'm insecure as fuck
>i always act like an overcompensating asshole
>dad has never shown any interest in me
>mom never wanted me and had 3 abortions prior to me because she hated my dad
>smoking and alcohol are effective annihilation - drain them of their money and destroy their health
>social media is a meme designed to separate people and make them feel disconnected, and is an envy creating monstrosity designed to help marketers and accelerate consumerism
>start thinking about how I hate bitches that say they like to travel
>start resenting everybody around me
>fucking sheeple
>get off the bus feeling somewhat euphoric yet an angry torchlight was lit inside of me

Never been able to have a positive perspective on the majority of things anymore. Extremely cynical. Trying to improve the quality of my life, but most people distance themselves from me because of how blunt and pessimistic I can be. It's not so bad not having a girlfriend or many friends. I just try to keep to myself and socialize when I need to, like at work.
>>
File: pol.jpg (268KB, 960x652px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
268KB, 960x652px
>cringey impressionable autists
>>
>>39154309
Probably a year after browsing and sincerely arguing liberal positions on /pol/, around when /pol/ was created, I think. It took about a year for /pol/'s vision of the world to give shape to some nebulous feelings I had in the back of my mind. Now I make more anti-liberal posts than liberal ones, and how I see the world has entirely changed.

If you stare long enough into the abyss...
>>
/pol/ and mgtow is pants on head retarded

if you actually take them seriously you must be an autist to begin with
>>
>>39155007
You won't understand until you've been on there every day for an entire year. They don't usually respond with straw-man arguments like your meme ball.

I'm surprised there hasn't been more of an effort by liberals to shut /pol/ down. Even moot was powerless.

Their rhetoric is way more persuasive than anything I see from liberals. I think that's why companies like Google simply try to censor it.
>>
File: 1489515249279.png (20KB, 820x413px) Image search: [Google]
1489515249279.png
20KB, 820x413px
>>39155133
dude I've been through /new/ /gg/ and /pol/

/pol/ is fucking retarded. they're literally normie newfag redneck tourists trying to appropriate edgy 4chinz xD

they don't belong on this site. if all it take is some crappy infographs made by some bitter white neckbeard with decades old outdated statistics with a sample size of 100 to convince you. you're a fucking retard too.
>>
>>39155133
/pol/ is basically a bunch of fire ants. They're everywhere now on all the boards, like an informal underground sort of thing where nothing is spoken about /pol/ but they know someone else when they see one. It can't be shut down at this point
>>
File: redpill.png (274KB, 478x465px) Image search: [Google]
redpill.png
274KB, 478x465px
>>39155190
>/pol/ is retarded
Only a few of them. Good stuff that comes out of pol is like pic related
>>
File: whites.jpg (148KB, 606x499px) Image search: [Google]
whites.jpg
148KB, 606x499px
>>39155222
>he thinks this is good

cringe. learn history. fuck you're probably hopeless. just kys.
>>
>>39155190
>they're literally normie newfag redneck tourists trying to appropriate edgy 4chinz xD

They don't seem very rednecky to me. The board consists of people from all around the world and from all walks of life, and they all seem to have a similar way of thinking and expressing themselves to the point that it's like a collective consciousness. It's bizarre.
>>
redpilled means something different on different boards
on pol it means something with politics but fuck me if i want to know anything about that
on r9k it means believing all women are shit you are shit the world is shit
also story time
>finish german equivalent to highschool
>want to get higher education
>shit the bed hard its way too much for me and my entire class is making fun of me
>drop out after 2 weeks
>dont want to be a bum look for alternatives
>no school is taking me anymore noone is taking apprentices right now
>new program opened by government so that im not in the unemployed statistic
>literally just wasting time and learning low math with even bigger retards than me
>become really depressed
>especially because the councelor/teacher in this program are forced to be in a good mood everytime
>nothing worse than hating everything and some guy trying to cheer you up with bullshit
>just want out of there feel like im going insane or gonna kill myself
>get a cooking apprenticeship a few months later
>no idea what im doing just want out of that program
>work there for a month
>faint 3 times on the job like a faggot because i cant keep up
>get fired
>lose hope and motivation to ever try something again
>be like this for 3-5 years not sure anymore everything became a blur after some time
yet im still here trying to get better cant off myself because of family
>>
Probably when I was like 14. Realized the world is a sham, run by people trying to make money, and all its inhabitants are selfish assholes looking to do the same.
>>
File: facebookAmazonGoogle.jpg (27KB, 419x300px) Image search: [Google]
facebookAmazonGoogle.jpg
27KB, 419x300px
>>39155249
>Siding with niggers on anything
>"learn history"
Return to leddit
>>
>>39154309

either at 11 or 14. Genetics, then massive redpill from some political forums.

2bh I haven't mentally matured past 14
>>
>>39154382
R u mii?
Tigj hk
>>
The true redpill is knowing that everything will forever be shit, regardless of who is in control.
>>
>>39154309
2014, the year I stopped being a liberal.

>>39155007
What's wrong with MGTOW?
>>
>>39154309
Bout 3-4 years ago
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.