[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

normie shit you don't understand >game of thrones >rick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 13

File: 402785.jpg (441KB, 2700x1789px) Image search: [Google]
402785.jpg
441KB, 2700x1789px
normie shit you don't understand
>game of thrones
>rick and morty
>putting towel in wash every day
>taking vacations/ "staycations"
>buying useless shit solely because it is on sale
>"car culture"
>breakfast buffets
>having rodents as pets
>obsession with fitness and health foods (non GMO gluten MSG whatever the fuck else)
>>
>>39149836
I dont get whats there to "not understand"?
Those things are nice dude.
I am considered normie that likes dinners, friends, nature, sports but I am fucked up cuz I got some weird side.
Have sex regulary and love perversions to the max!!
Like himiliation, violence etc...
Like to do drugs, alcohol, actualy I was addict.
And so on...
Am I normie anon?
>>
Do people actually put their towel in the wash every day? I haven't washes mine in like 6 months.

>Get out of shower
>Dry with towel
>Put towel in airing cupboard
>Next day its dry again

What is the point in washing it so often
>>
>>39149836
>"car culture"
I hate this one because they will never shut up about cars, engines, etc. but then they call AAA when they get a puncture. Fucking put that knowledge to use, faggot.
>>
>>39149972
Basic hygiene. Though every day is really extreme. Maybe twice a month is fine
>>
>>39149836
>car culture
Not a single thing made me feel as free as I was flying down the highway at 260km/h. Nothing compares to dropping a perfect clutch dump and ripping that handbrake just right to do a perfect AWD skid around a long, steep corner.

When its 3am and the air is fucking freezing, feeling the turbo spool up much faster because of the cold air. Feeling the car respond to the night.

Knowing the only thing stopping you from dying is your own skill.
>>
>>39149972
>not throwing it over the dryer door and tossing it back in the dryer right before you shower so you have a warm towel.
Then again i live in a shitty small house with the washer/dryer in the bathroom. Its better than a laundromat though.
>>
Posting feels
What the fuck is it meant to achieve?
>>
>>39150450
No dryers where I live, anon. The towel is always the temperature of the room just outside the shower, which is often frigid in winter. It's not fun.
>>
>>39149836

>game of thrones
There's tits and violence
>rick and morty
It makes them laugh
>putting towel in wash every day
Daily is ridiculous, but if you don't wash it regularly it smells
>taking vacations/ "staycations"
You'ddo this if you worked
>buying useless shit solely because it is on sale
You'd do this if you had disposable income
>"car culture"
Dick waving contest you're locked out of because you have no disposable income
>breakfast buffets
Sausages, hash browns and bacon are tasty. Waffles too
>having rodents as pets
Some people are rat people? No weirder than a cat or a dog when you think about it
>obsession with fitness and health foods (non GMO gluten MSG whatever the fuck else)
Holier than thou virtue signaling
>>
>>39149836
>>game of thrones
tbqh it used to be pretty good but went downhill after season 2. I can only assume they still watch it and love it because
a. they actually think it's still good
b. they want to fit in socially
c. a mix of the above
Probably c
>>rick and morty
Pseudo-intelligent humor is popular with normies. When I say 'pseudo-intelligent', I mean the type where the humor relies on the topic being smart (or traditionally considered 'intelligent'), not the humor itself. This is pretty popular with normies for whatever reason. Just look at shit like the big bang theory, it's the same type of thing.
>>putting towel in wash every day
So that it doesn't smell I think. I wash my towels maybe once or twice a weak
>>taking vacations/ "staycations"
>staycation
Literally what
>>buying useless shit solely because it is on sale
Consumerism
>>"car culture"
People like cars, it's an interest.
>>breakfast buffets
Lots of food=good, even I can agree on this.
>>having rodents as pets
No idea
>>obsession with fitness and health foods (non GMO gluten MSG whatever the fuck else)
Fitness trends are popular with normies. Once again, it's the whole thing of 'wanting to fit in'
Also they're usually gullible and stupid and will buy into that crap.
>>
>>39150627
Normies are gullible and stupid, just like robots. You can make up any stupid shit on /r9k/, no matter how ridiculous, and robots will believe it as long as it fits their narrative.
>>
>>39150627
Most people continue to watch GoT just to see how it finally fucking ends. It's completely screwed the pooch this season.
>>
>>39149836
>bathing
I'm always itchy for days after so I don't
>restaurants
Cooking isn't hard, you buy the shit and follow the instructions
> movie theaters
They come out later anyway, what's the rush to see it on release
> women
No time for that
> friends
Lot of effort for little payoff
>>
>drinking to blackout
>Facebook
>instagram
>drinking soda
>Starbucks
>cocaine
>thrift stores
>hunting for sport instead of sustenance
>NASCAR/F1/motorsports
>dating/romantic relationships
>bananas
>fabric softener
>positive self-esteem
>why everything needs to be smothered in sauces that completely change the taste of the food
>caring about YouTube celebrities or any celebrities (looking at you, /ourguy/ spamming idiots)
>breakfast burritos
>buying expensive Nike shoes to show off your wealth despite the fact you live in subsidized housing in a fucking ghetto dump
>weight lifting
>taking MDMA/lean/Percocet because your favorite rapper does it, but totally disregard the serious consequences of drug abuse and addiction
>"dog people" and "cat people"
>>
>>39150739
Poorfag detected. Going out to have a nice meal is always fun.
>>
>>39149836
>going outside to hang out with friends
how do they do it
>>
>>39149836
>not understanding breakfast buffets
food nigga
>>
>>39149836
>brushing teeth
>combing hair
>taking showers
>>
>>39149972
Bacteria eat skin cells and thrive in warm temperatures. Your towel is a breeding ground.
>>
>>39149945
Yes ogigiginal
>>
File: 14734857384677978.jpg (75KB, 777x579px) Image search: [Google]
14734857384677978.jpg
75KB, 777x579px
>>39149836
Instagram. What's the point of it?
>>
>>39150771
>mdma
That feeling of contentment and bliss, thats why. Also letting go and dancing to goa/psytrance is great
>>
>>39150552
I work and have over a grand a month disposable, no interest in any of this garbage.
>>
File: krowz.jpg (29KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
krowz.jpg
29KB, 400x300px
>people going to the car wash to spend upwards of 20$ to wash their car that isn't dirty
>opening up a live stream and just staring at your own face to collect viewers
>going apeshit over viewer counts and likes

technology is shedding to light how primate people really are and it's honestly embarrassing.
>>
>>39149945
Yes, and now fuck off norman
>>
>>39151424
Facecams are tolerable if they are small and properly greenscreened.
Fuck the people with huckheug overlays and animations though.
>>
>>39151424

Anyone who has a brain and likes cars will never used a car wash on their paint because it fucks shit up.

Keeping your car clean protects the paint, for example bird shit will fuck paint over time if you don't remove it.

There is no better feeling than revving a car to 8500RPM around emtpy roads in the countryside at 3AM in the morning with the windows down.

Some people don't get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn0Ac-bu39E
>>
>>39149836
i hope you enjoy your gmo infused testostrone blocker
>>
File: 1448705235905.png (30KB, 246x242px) Image search: [Google]
1448705235905.png
30KB, 246x242px
>>39150771
fuck of bananas are great
>>
>>39151528
Eh, I find driving boring at worst and neutral at best. I guess it's because I see cars as tools. I only drive because I need to desu
>>
>>39151528
>keeping the car clean protects the paint
>the paint has nothing to do with the function of the car
point proven i guess.
>>
>>39150771
While agree with you on most of this, what is wrong with bananas and weight lifting?
>>
>>39151895
Bananas are bottom-tier fruit. Unless you eat them immediately after they become ripe, they are just tasteless mush. Also, the nutritional value of banana is greatly exaggerated: you get more potassium from any leafy veg than a whole bunch of bananas.
And weight lifting is pure Chad shit, NOT for robots. Its healthy to get regular exercise, but gymrats are scum and I hope every single one of those jock fucks get colon cancer.
>>
>>39151991
guy who got fit here. gymrats are absolutely scum. i would always rush through my sets if i didn't have the gym relatively to myself and would never talk to anyone or make eye contact with anyone.
>>
>>39151991
What fucking bananas are you eating?
Everything else is correct.
>>
>>39151892

You dumb fuck, you use the jetwash to rinse the salt and other shit off the arches of your car to prevent it from rusting.

I hope I don't have to explain why rust is bad.
>>
File: Beer Monster.jpg (2MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
Beer Monster.jpg
2MB, 5184x3456px
>>39150771
I like NASCAR a lot

The fans are very friendly actually. I've been to 6 live races and it's the only environment I can actually function like a normie in. Because I know everyone has the same interest as me, I can talk to anybody. I can't do that anywhere else.

The drivers are very accessible too. You can get autographs even from big name championship drivers no problem. Also the drivers are mostly good people who love fans, not total dicks.
>>
>>39151424
>Car wash
I agree. If your car is really that dirty, just hose it down in your driveway. No reason to spend $20 to have other people do it for you.
>>
Rodents are not normie pets. They think they're disgusting. My normie parents couldn't even understand why I had a bunny. It was basically a big rat to them.
Rats are the true robot pet, though.
>>
File: [shivering_intensifies].jpg (21KB, 405x289px) Image search: [Google]
[shivering_intensifies].jpg
21KB, 405x289px
>>39152635
>work at chain pet store, small animal department
>see the same people come and buy mice each and every week
>know they are feeding them to snakes or lizards
>have to sell them the mice
I fucking hate every fucking sociopath who feeds live mice to fucking disgusting snakes. I hope their snakes get loose and strangle them as they sleep
>>
File: 1472502508406.jpg (120KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
1472502508406.jpg
120KB, 392x495px
>>39152747
Me too, anon. Mice are for love and pets, not food.
>>
>supporting local businesses
What do they have to offer? Marked up tote bags with screen-printed images of peaches sold at a premium because they don't get bulk discounts? Most of the shit I see at local businesses I also see at every other comparable trendy local business, and also for sale countless times on social media or even amazon. If a local business was really that good it wouldn't be a local business; normies forget that Walmart and McDonald's didn't start as huge conglomerates, they're just successful local businesses.

>flavor of the month food trends
DUDE SRIRACHA PULLED PORK AVACADO MAC N CHEESE CHICKEN N WAFFLES NUTELLA UBE BUBBLE CONE ROLLED ICE CREAM DONUTS SUPERNOVA SHAKES LMAO
>>
>breakfast buffets
This one goes well with the vacation thing, if you stay in a hotel
the whole GMO thing is an anti-science witch hunt
>>
>>39153263
Dont forget bacon everything. Who the fuck actually likes bacon popcorn.
>>
>>39149972
>I haven't washes mine in like 6 months.

And robots wonder why nobody wants to be around them.
>>
>>39150932
Cosplayers
I've blown a few loads to this one
https://www.instagram.com/mimichan.259/?hl=en
>>
>use of alcohol to have fun
>smoking to be less stressed
>using rec drugs just because
>liking depression fb memes

I don't drink. I don't smoke. I don't talk about my mental illnesses on social media, nor my suicide attempts. I left a nice birthday party recently the moment they started drinking. I can't fucking stand alcohol use, everybody was having a good time, now we've got a violent, loud drunk laughing at nothing, and being unfunny and unpleasant.
>>
>>39149945
fucking suck my shit you fucking normie ass fuck get off my board this board is strictly for virgin NEETs, asshole.
>>
>using multiple social media services which have mostly overlapping features
For example both Instagram and Twitter allow you to upload photos, have people comment on your photos and have people follow you. Why do they need accounts on both sites?
>>
>>39150381
I'd really like to do stuff on my car myself but I'm shit scared of doing something wrong and fucking up. Even the most basic shit like oil changes I'm scared of fucking up.

That said I love taking late night drives when no other fucker is around and it feels like I've got the roads to myself. It's a beautiful feel.
>>
>>39150932
Why can't you just uploade pics to fb?
Why is instagram even a thing?
>>
>>39149836
>tfw realize the only thing stopping you from being a true normie is the fact that you don't have a girlfriend and the only love encounters you've had have basically been paid for
>>
>>having rodents as pets
I thought rodents, especially rats, are /r9k/ approved pets. Normalfags avoid rats like a plague because of their tails, which is fine by me.
>>
>>39153741
>Rodents as pets
I dunno what people mean by rodents but squirrels and guinea pigs are cool as are chinchillas and hamsters. Cats and dogs are nicer in my opinion though
>Car culture
I'd be more into it too if I had the money
>>
>>39150771
nothing wrong with any of these activities excdpt lean, fuck that overrated piece of shit drink
>>
>>39153665
People love being whores/attention whores

I wish I had a whore
>>
>>39153665
This, social media is retarded and people who use it are little sheep looking for likes. It promotes heavy narcissism and selfishness because youre essentially making a "blog" about yourself when youre not doing anything really worth sharing to 400+ people. It just feels like the whole thing is forced, some people just dont get why I dont want to pry on other peoples lives all the time.

Some older people use it to keep in touch like it should be but kids didnt like that so they migrated to instagram and twitter. It should definitely not be an everyday thing, of course thats very hypocritical of me considering where I am right now.
>>
>>39152747
>tfw these people come in and buy mice and crickets like nothing
>tfw if they came in and bought a small dog like a chihuahua puppy every week there'd be an outrage

It's so funny and scary but it makes you wonder
>>
>>39153318
>Everyone on instagram is some kind of whore
>I want to enjoy a female's body

Augh...I want to nourish the soul, I want to forget and anon I think you may be capable of helping me forget so thank you anon
>>
>>39154015
Uhh.. No idea what are you talking about, but you're welcome
>>
>>39150932
Keeping in touch with people and narcissism just like facebook
>>
>>39154060
Exactly anon you don't know but by showing me other realities or false realities weakened and strengthened with the help of make up and photoshop you may be able to help me forget what I want to forget and remember great things that I have forgotten
>>
File: 360363.jpg (390KB, 900x906px) Image search: [Google]
360363.jpg
390KB, 900x906px
>twitter
>instagram
>snapchat
>drinking until you are sick
>having to take selfies/group photos every time they go out with their friends/gf/bf
>going to the cinema
>car culture (2)
>caring more about than animals than humans
i am a cyborg desu so i can understand most normie shit, except these
>>
>>39150932
>install instagram to look at gaming and car racing related pages
>app keeps recommending me to follow the kardashians and other normie "personalities" just because my friends do so

fuck off i don't want to fill my feed with cancer
reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>39154106
Which reminds me as bad as instagram and Facebook may be in some ways they provide a record for people, photos of the past to look at, nowhere near the level of an akashic record but they allow people the freedom to look into the past and recollect
>>
>>39149836
Breakfast buffets are FANTASTIC (breakfast foods are really good)
Everything else I fail to understand
>>
>>39150552
>Some people are rat people? No weirder than a cat or a dog when you think about it
Rodents is mostly rabbits, guinea pigs and hamsters. Rats aren't really popular (they smell and have a bad history).
>>
>>39149988
A real smart person would put on their spare tire.....
>>
>>39149836
Pretty much everything they do.
>>
>Spend countless hours on facebook pretending to care about dumb shit other normies like
>Make fun of robots for wasting their time playing video games
Fucking normalfags are hypocritical as shit.
>>
>>39154319
Since when don't normies play video games?
>>
>>39154550
Eh, it depends on the type of normie.
>>
File: 3.png (62KB, 300x433px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
62KB, 300x433px
>Gossip, why would you back-chat about those you claim to be friends with?
>Disrespecting one's family in any way.
>Mentioning 4chan or Reddit in public, includes any subcultures associated with them.
>Being harsh to one-another, there's no need for that.
>Judging people immediately, I understand prejudice though at least speak to them first.
>Not booking restaurants or trips, makes no sense at all.

>>39149836
Does car culture still exist? I know it was big in the 60's with those hot-rod artists at the time though I didn't think it would continue into today, seems that automobiles have lost what little aesthetic they had.

That being said I've never understood why people want rodents as pets, once they get lost it is irritating to recover them and they can get viral infections incredibly easy as my brother soon learned. Fitness is a mixed bag, everyone should strive to be fit though finding a "diet" or going to the gym for any more than an hour is futile and self-defeating. You can easily work out at home given the willpower even if you have to tear a few muscles. GoT is the one thing keeping me from /tv/ so I certainly see where you're coming from on that.

>>39150932
Also this.
>>
>>39154582
Idk, have to interact with normies every day, I've never met one who doesn't play vidya. I, on the other hand, haven't played them for years, my usual time killers are 4chan and anime.
>>
>>39154699
I've met plenty of normies who don't regularly play video games, though they've all probably at least tried them out.
>>
>>39153395
Alcohol (and all drugs) change how you act depending on the person, I used to hate it too because my dad was a massive alcoholic, I would leave when people started to get drunk too, wishing we could sit around talking and having fun.

When I got older and got a gf I started drinking with her when we were just sitting about having an evening in, it helps turn a mundane situation into something exciting and fun. Those people at parties acting like idiots are just idiots, the alcohol brings it out of them.
>>
Rats are actually really intelligent and highly trainable. If you get pets with intention of learning about their behavior and training methods, they're a good choice. That's geared more towards autists, though.
>>
>>39154209
Rabbits aren't rodents.
They're lapines.
>>
>>39155220
>drinking with loved one
>helps turn a mundane situation into something exciting and fun
kek my spouse and I don't drink at all, step your game up faggot. lrn2 have fun
>>
>calling your gf any other way than her actual name in public
>fashion
>imbeciles who are poor as fuck yet somehow end up with 10 fucking kids
>married couples who have enough money, time and intellectual skills to raise some children yet somehow have none because 'their careers come first'
>anyone with piercings or tattoos
>women with implants of any kind
>bodybuilders
>alcohol
>getting drunk
>any drugs (cigarettes and coffee included)
>horroscopes or any similar kind of quackery
>guys watching lesbian porn
>getting tanned
>concerts, despite being a music fan, >and any loud events
>balls, proms and most parties with many invitees
>wearing a shirt as a guy or an evening dress as a woman
>'manscaping'
>any kind of pool-like game, e.g. snooker
>collecting anything
>people who don't vote
>getting a hooker
>making out or having sex w/o being in a relationship
>make-up
>most jewellery
>keeping plants at home, unless you get any real benefits from them, e.g. my father grows his own hot peppers
>>
>>39149836

Normie here.

Fucking love a good breakfast buffet. Has to have all the elements of a full English though.
>>
Car culture and fitness are pretty nice desu. Stop being a faggot and you'll see
>>
File: 1502743955924.jpg (57KB, 361x691px) Image search: [Google]
1502743955924.jpg
57KB, 361x691px
>>39149945
That was one of the most normie things that i've ever read. Everything you said is completelely normie. Having a sad backstory doesn't make you a robot.
>>
File: aho girl.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
aho girl.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>39150771
How are bananas normalfag?
>>
I have a guinea pig and he is awesome, fuck off.
>>
File: voting.jpg (852KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
voting.jpg
852KB, 1280x1600px
>>39156368
Voting is a normie thing to do though
>>
>>39156429
What does that have to do with a guinea pig? Also I've never voted before.
>>
File: 1500911230434.jpg (8KB, 222x225px) Image search: [Google]
1500911230434.jpg
8KB, 222x225px
>selfies
>liking sports video games
>social media
>emojis
>overuse of makeup/fake eyebrows/thot shit
>optimism
>pop music
>thinking calling themselves nerds/geeks is cool
>indentity politics
>'fandoms"
>using depression or other mental illnesses to garner attention (seriously, fuck you)
>watching tv
>drama
>
>>
>>39150932
attention. i've met some people who got really "cool" instagrams but irl they're attention seeking faggots who spend 30min on a picture to make it look like they don't give a fuck.
>>
>>39149836
Videogames
Anime
Oregono
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.