[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Handsome face but socially retarded >Lift, so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 652.jpg (55KB, 600x482px) Image search: [Google]
652.jpg
55KB, 600x482px
>Be me
>Handsome face but socially retarded
>Lift, so attractive body aswell, still socially retarded
>Go to get haircut at salon
>Girl that cuts my hair tries to engage in small talk
>I try to small talk back
>She goes cold instantly
>Been reading greentexts on /r9k/ before so I know not to be a beta faggot
>I shut the hell up, face forward and stare into mirror with a stern look on my face
>If she says something that I don't need to answer to, I don't.
>If I must answer, I simply grunt.
>After just five minutes of this silent treatment she starts to basically grind her vagina against my shoulder/arm
>Gets really touchy in the face area when cutting my hair
>I hate roasties so I just keep giving her the silent treatment
>Haircut done after a while, pay and fuck off.
>Tries to smile at me when I leave
>Walk past without acknowledging her

Why do women do this? What's wrong with me talking? I am getting more and more convinced everyday that incels are right and that women only care about looks.

I didn't even fucking say anything bad, she told me that her friend just got into some dumbass fucking school program, so I answered with "Cool, I know some guys who got into the same program" and she just gave out a measly "Okay.." and turned cold. Only to basically beg for my attention near the end.

I fucking hate women, sure, there might be some nice ones out there, but if you give them enough attention they'll start to think they rule the world.

>post face?
No
>Post bod?
No.
>>
>>39149595
Maybe she was intimidated by you? Or she was worried that you would complain about her

I always hate it when they try to talk to you as you get haircut I mean it is unpleasant enough having to go out and sit in a chair for 30 mins in front of a mirror without having some roastie talk to you. What are you even supposed to do as they cut your hair?
>>
>>39149595
could it be that when she degraded the program and you maybe seem like not takin her serious with saying "cool i know other people who do the same too"? or maybe she thought you did cut her out and she offended? was probably expecting you to go along with her
>>
>>39149595
OP may not be a fag this time, but he sure is a fucking moron. What do you care what she does or why she does it. If she shows intrest in such a blunt way, move forward with it. After she says yes or no ask her why she behaved the way she did.

>know how to not be a beta

Bitch please you acted like an absolute moron.
>>
>>39149890

Asking women for why they say or do something and expecting an intellectual or truthful answer.

ROOOOOOOOFLLL
>>
You acted like an autist, bet you looked like those school shooters
>>
>letting a woman cut your hair

why
>>
>>39149890

Moron =/= Beta
>>
>>39149927

Epic projection there buddy.
>>
She wasn't begging for your attention or grinding her vagina on your arm you retarded virgin.
>>
>>39150066

Were you there, my friend? Or is this just a little jealous outburst?
>>
You acted like an autist, and she was prolly afraid of you. Either that, or she didn't want you to complain to the manager.
>>
>>39150132

Yurotard, so we don't complain to managers because of the most miniscule infraction.
>>
>>39149971
Not every moron is a beta, but this one was.
>>
>>39149946
I miss my barber. He was in his 70s 15 years ago. Probably dead now...
>>
>>39149595
>>After just five minutes of this silent treatment she starts to basically grind her vagina against my shoulder/arm
>>Gets really touchy in the face area when cutting my hair
>>I hate roasties so I just keep giving her the silent treatment
>>Haircut done after a while, pay and fuck off.
>>Tries to smile at me when I leave
>>Walk past without acknowledging her

Lol'd at this. Perfect example of why you and r9k plebs are so shit with women and single virgins.
>>
>>39150186

I wasn't trying to get her in bed for fucksake. Quite the opposite, I have standards.
>>
>>39150132
Yea I've heard women tend to rub their vaginas on you when they're scared.
>>
>>39149990
I can just imagine you, your "stern" look probably is the same emotionless, souless look like all other school autists. The grunting is just the iceing on the cake
>>
>>39149916
Didnt say what to expect. they would be surprised that you noticed it, let alone ask. Most of them would appriciate it
>>
>>39150213

Another top notch projection, keep 'em coming.
>>
File: r9k_virgin_twats.png (58KB, 400x538px) Image search: [Google]
r9k_virgin_twats.png
58KB, 400x538px
Showed OPs post to a normie gril.

Pic related.
>>
>>39150400
>girls understand themselves
nice meme
>>
>>39150400

Once again, I wasn't trying to make her like me, quite the opposite, I showed no interest and only then did she start to show interest in me, which I ignored.
>>
>>39150400
>writes like a retard
>implying she's self-aware
>>
>>39150400

>Stereotypical Retard American Girl

>Implying she wouldn't have jumped on OPs dick like a bouncy ball.
>>
File: gas_the_muslimes.png (70KB, 406x508px) Image search: [Google]
gas_the_muslimes.png
70KB, 406x508px
>>39150462
Last one. I'm off now fags.
>>
>>39150650

Didn't mean to upset your feelings bro.
>>
File: ya-gotta-have-5996de.jpg (90KB, 660x925px) Image search: [Google]
ya-gotta-have-5996de.jpg
90KB, 660x925px
Basically women (and faggots) are attracted to DOMINANCE and DEVASTATION, and you essentially conveyed that when you started acting STERN and SEVERE

stop worrying about ya fucken gaycunt aesthetics and start focusing on ASSERTIVENESS, AUTHORITY and APE

Once you do that I can guarantee ya everything will fall into place with the females
>>
>handsome face

the delusions of a redditor/r9k retard

i'll clear something up for you bud, just because you get high ratings on /soc/ or reddit doesn't mean you are even close to average.

post your face on lookism, get atleast ten psl 7 or above ratings and then I'll believe your handsomeness.

recessed, ugly cuckold. I'm an actual male model and also socially retarded but there have been maybe 3 nights in the past 6 months when I went to sleep without fucking.
>>
This is the perfect delusional robot thread. You're a dumbass OP but you probably already knew that.
>>
>being so autistic you think your hairdresser was hitting on you

My dentist ''''''''grinded''''' her boobs on my head, does that mean she wants my dick too?
>>
>>39149595
jeez, when someone tells you something, don't automatically switch the conversation back to yourself. ask a question about it and then bring it back. give and take. what you did were the actions of a mediocre conversationalist.
>>
>>39151896

No, all dentists do that.

>>39151828
Nice LARPing there faggot. Lmao
>>
>>39151899

But I'm not interested in her friend so I have no idea what I would've asked. I only ask about things I genuinely care about.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.