[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is smoking cool in the US? I'm Korean, and basically if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Is smoking cool in the US? I'm Korean, and basically if you don't smoke, you are considered a pussy here because everyone smokes during their service in the army. But, what is it like over there?
>>
>>39148258
Smoking is considered dirty and for older generations, mostly because how many anti smoking ads we have
>>
Normies love smoking when they drinking and partying, but if you are a real smoker they treat you with disgust and disdain. I've had people pull their shirt over their nose to walk by and stand in the rain instead of near me. Not to mention the cunts who fake cough to show how much you sicken them. I am more inclined to give homeless people cigarettes than stupid normies who beg for them
>>
>>39148258
I think it's cool. Taking a drag and just staring feels cool. Also when I'm playing an online game and I get into a raid with a bunch of friends, I start smoking when things are really going great and the conversations and laughs are flowing like wine. It's like, I just gotta smoke this moment feels so good and I feel great that having a smoke would only enhance this
>>
In new zealand you're basically seen as a tryhard loser ruining your health for 30 dollars a pack, or a maori woman on the dole

COUGH COUGH

if you really like nicotine I reccomend getting the nicorette liquid tongue spray, feels better than cigerettes anyway
>>
>>39148258
smoking is what hipsters and pathetic trash do

at least drink in private at home if you're gonna be pathetic
>>
I vape. I don't like smoking any more but I used to.
>>
>>39149537
you faggot get jps red 20's for 23 bux and stop being a reddit tier disgrace to this country
>>
Just order some swedish snus for your nicotine fix
>>
File: 1495129303408.jpg (9KB, 246x227px) Image search: [Google]
1495129303408.jpg
9KB, 246x227px
>>39148258
>smoking cool
yes goy buy the cigs, its cool, everyone does it everyone thinks its cool you want to be a cool goy too surely?
When you realize that people worship you because you do things yourway not what peer pressure tells you is when you grow up, most dont and never will.
>>
>>39148258

not american but In the uk its a lower class thing now, plus cigs are 10gbp which is 14700.94 won so people roll them here

I quit 30 a day 2 yrs ago, It was the best thing I have done for my self
>>
i smoked a few times, it doesn't feel so good as normies say it is

stick to alcohol anon
>>
American university student here. Each and every one of our gook international students is constantly smoking. Do not be like them. In America, smoking is seen as something for tryhards, losers, and trash. Anyone who tells you otherwise in this thread is a tryhard, loser, or trash.
>>
Half the people here do it, half don't. No one really cares. Cigarettes are 4 euros.
>>
Here in France many many youg people do it, even if that's like 8 euros the pack. A lot roll so it's less expansive. Nobody cares if you don't smoke, except maybe in low classes.
>>
OP here. seems like the consensus is that smoking is a bad idea when I go over there for university studies.

>tfw already addicted to smoking
>>
>>39150835
I don't know where you're from but you should just do what you like, it's not like people on this board can make friends anyway.
>>
>>39148374
they just smoke weed though
>>
>>39148258
Smoking cigarettes is a fading trend, and for good reason. I have never not smelled and felt like a dirty piece of shit after smoking a cigarette.

Smoking the devil's harvest is where it's at.
>>
File: IMG_9131.jpg (37KB, 640x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9131.jpg
37KB, 640x660px
>>39148258
Not with Millennials. Vaping is the new fad now.

But be warned, vapers are made fun of too even though Hollywood stars like Leo DiCaprio do it to kick cigarettes.

Smoking is still cool among hipsters and art school students as far as I know, if that's your scene.
>>
>>39148258
Cigarettes? No
Weed is way trendier than tobacco. I think more Asians and Saudis my age at my college smoke than Americans.
>>
>>39148258
Smoking while in the army seems kind of counter-productive
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.