[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wagecuck Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 13

File: 1429200745129[1].jpg (253KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1429200745129[1].jpg
253KB, 2048x1447px
Come share your gripes, your groans, stories and whatnot fellow waggies.
>>
No can do I work a perfect robot job. I barely have to talk to co workers and I never talk to customers plus I get to listen to people talk on the phone all day. I make over minimum wage but I honestly I wish I made more other then that it's great.
>>
>oh while you are here can you also just do this one thing that will take an extra 1 hour
>it wasnt broken when you got here you have to fix it now (it was)
>my internet is slower than usual, you must have done something while you were working on a completely separate network and connection with different hardware
>but the sales person said X thats why i bought the thing
>>
File: 1500048822052.png (197KB, 700x461px) Image search: [Google]
1500048822052.png
197KB, 700x461px
>>39148103
>work overnights at a local grocery store
>found out this morning that, during the previous night (so after midnight on Wednesday) a guy threatened to commit suicide at work
>911 was called, the boss came in, etc
>i was in the cuts room, oblivious to it all

The guy was there for two full shifts. Shits weird
>>
>>39148103
Hey, it's the catlady op from the other thread, and boy do I have a story for you.
>lady comes in as I'm checking my thread for replies and shit.
>wants a black and mild regular plastic tip
>scan it up
>$2.04
>lady screeches about how (competitor down the street) has them for 56 cents.
>apologize, tell her there's nothing I can do, and offer her a free cheapo lighter with it.
>she screeches about how she's not paying 2.04 and wants it for 56 cents
>tell her to leave and go to (competitor down the street) then.
>screeches about how she's not walking that far.
>yell back at her to get the fuck out before I call the cops
>calls me racist
>I pick up the phone
>she bolts like an ape with its ass on fire.

I'm not racist, but god damn I'm really starting to hate niggers.
>>
>do an easy weeks work
>2pm friday arvo
>(boss) 'nah mate go home early its been a tough one this week'
>still charging for a full days work
>>
File: ecb655f0ec[1].png (31KB, 887x427px) Image search: [Google]
ecb655f0ec[1].png
31KB, 887x427px
I'll be typing up a bunch of stories/events as I remember them. For reference I work at BP on the highway.
Starting off with dumbass customer questions
>In uniform, fluro vest, gloves, changing bin liners
>"Do you work here?"

>Customer presses button for coffee on machine
>Machine makes god awful noise that obviously means it's out of milk
>The pic up the cup, realise there's no milk in it, put it back under and press the button again
>Does this 3 more times before saying "I think your coffee machine is broken"

>Regular walks in at 5am
>Call him "Sugar Fiend Fred"
>Buys 4 coffees, proceeds to make them at the coffee machine
>Puts no less than 5-7 sugars in each coffee
>Almost every time uses every sugar sachet currently out
>sits outside in his car drinking all 4 of them
>comes in and gets another 2 before driving away

>Area gets fucked by crazy storm
>whole area loses power, us included
>I'm the only staff on; site is shut down but "someone" needs to be on site for security reasons
>Think it'll be cruisy
>Tape off main entrance to site with warning tap
>Customers pull off highway, see tape, drive down to the exit and pull in that way
>fine.jpg
>Tape off our section of the exit
>Customers drive down past exit into entrance of industrial estate behind us, around the site and comes through the parking lot into site
>fuckinghell.why
>Tape off THAT area too
>Car does the above, gets to parking lot
>stops at tape
>DRIVES THROUGH THE TAPE
>pulls up to the pump
>"HEY! Why isn't your pump working?"
Pic related; orange is tape, blue is customers.
>>
File: 1502312735914.jpg (598KB, 1383x1383px) Image search: [Google]
1502312735914.jpg
598KB, 1383x1383px
>>39148277
Cat lady, like the guy who had a black woman try to return cat food or whatever? You have bad luck with black ladies man
>>
>>39148103
I'll never get a job. I won't fall victim to the clever tricks of the jews
>>
>>39148277
>77
you can judge people on their actions
>>
>>39148185
What original job?
>>
>>39148303
No, I mean I really like cats, as my thread reveals.
>>39147334
>>
>>39148277
you sell cats for $2.04 and she was complaining?
>>
>>39148321
No, but that one made me lulz irl
>>
File: 1495842827460.png (206KB, 481x288px) Image search: [Google]
1495842827460.png
206KB, 481x288px
>>39148321
>thinks $2.04 is cheap for cats
>>
>currently sitting in parking lot outside work smoking waiting for shift to start
I want to die
>>
>>39148335
Yeah I wouldn't pay more than 56 cents for a cat
>>
>>39148277
OP here...FUCK "oh but x has it for y!" Customers...THEN FUCKING SHOP THERE CUNT! Especially people who complain about fuel prices
>Y'know x down the road is 10c cheaper right
>Cool
>What do you mean cool?
>Cool.
>Fuck you're a grumpy cunt aren't ya?
>ye
I give correct but curt answers and it drives them mental.

Also, what is it with people asking why the fuel is x price...I'm the night shift guy, how the fuck would I know? My go to response now is "Going on holidays soon so I jacked up the price"
>>
>>39148381
Catlady here, tripping up for OP
I fucking haaaate when they do this, and then get all pissy when I tell them I'm just the nightshift girl.
>>
who else here does 3 hours driving minimum every day
audiobooks solved radio problems
>>
>commute with two friends to summer job
>only problem with this is that I'm stuck until the other two are done
>work roughly an hour and a half extra Monday and Tuesday each
>finish half an hour early Wednesday due to everything going off without a hitch
>boss makes us hang around for another half hour anyways
>show friend how to properly sand door that we're not staining until at least Monday

Also,
>Friday's have us scheduled until noon
>basically supposed to clean the place for next week
>always have a fear they're going to force me to stay late
>they have several times already
>nothing planned today unless boss comes down stairs and tells us we need to push every step of a near week long process into a day again
>>
>>39148428
Sure thing, I'm gonna be here all night anyway.
Yup yup. My store we lock up and serve through a window after 10pm until 5am and the sheer amount of salt and REEEEs I get because I won't let them in to use the toilet is amazing
>>
That reminds me of my favourite revenge story
>2am
>Doors locked
>Woman goes to doors, I wave her down to the night pay window window
>"TOILET!"
>sorry we're closed
>"Well that's fucked"
>she waddles off into the night
>Guy walks over from same car
>fml
>Goes to door, I wave him down
>"Oi why won't you let my missus use the toiler"
>We're locked up, sorry no can do
>He's pretty cool about it, asks me to get him a chocolate milk
>Sure thing, ring him up and he takes it and walks back to car
>Go back to doing financials
>Car drives up to the window slowly and out of the car the chocolate milk comes flying
>Chocolate milk all over the pay window
>Car speeds off

I couldn't even be mad, fucker was so set on getting revenge he happily spent $5 for a chocolate milk just to throw it all over the window. I can respect that
>>
>>39148428
Best story I have (and the most annoying moment at work)
>nightshift
>i'm on lunch, in the bathroom in the back of the store
>got a bit turned on while browsing a thread on /b/
>watching hentai, going to town on myself
>door to store is locked
>customer rattles it
>try to ignore it
>customer starts kicking it or some shit
>breaks me out of my horny daze
>get myself squared away
>clean my hands
>go unlock door to tell customer that we're closed
>"can i get a swisher really quick?"
>repeat myself slowly and in four different languages.
>doesn't get it
>lock the door
>go back to bathroom
>ignore pounding
>finish myself off
>next day, get notified I got a complaint
>my reaction?
>"k"
>>
>Work so hard I'm somehow doing more than 300% work when compared to coworkers.
>The CEO personally comes in every few weeks to greet me because of it.
>Saving the company around $100,000 or more simply by existing.
>Still no promotion.
When I quit they'll need to hire 4 people in a short span of time and train all of them.
>>
>pick up phone equipment for next job
>get to site, meant to put new phones in as part of deal to put new phone lines in
>no one told the customer that it was happening today, 4 weeks after he called to get it done
>tells me to fuck off
>tell him that someone is going to come put the lines in and he will lose his phones if i dont do my job
>tells me to fuck off again
>leave card, tell them to ask for (boss)
>fuck off and go get some other shit done
>service provider calls him to tell him they are going ahead with the cutover to new lines, technician will be out between 1pm and 3pm
>customer calls my boss back 'y-you gotta get someone out here at 3pm or i will lose all my phones' boss says 'yeah nah m8 they never give an exact time, could be anywhere between now and 3pm' 'customer 'nahnahnah they TOLD me 3pm'
>calls back 15 minutes later at 1pm 'the technician is here cutting over my lines pls help'
>boss calls me 'yeah he needs you to go back'
>customer doesnt show his face for the next 2.5 hours, gets other staff to pass messages, leaves early

cunts that dont know that i know what im doing are the worst
>>
>>39148613
you will know when they figure it out because you will be asked to train the new cunts

leverage that for better pay when it next comes up
>>
>>39148648
They're actually trying to cut hours right now so they're obviously not interested in hiring.
>>
>>39148613
Ask for one, dipshit. They won't hand out more money if you're seemingly content with your current salary.
>>
>>39148656
why would they promote him out of the role if he is doing such a good job of it
>>
Im a physician and ive been around a few hospitals and facilities over the years.

All i can say is jesus fucking christ this shit is terrible for anyone below or above my tier. RNs, LPNs, PCAs are treated like complete expendable shit and are stressed constantly, constantly demanded by facility DoNs to provide 5 star quality care ,as mandated by the state , while under staffed and very unprepared.

Theres been a massive gap in pca, RN and lpn employments and most facilities are stretched thin on people to the point they have RNs and admins be pcas very regularly.

This whole system is fucked as i literally prescribe meds to literal drug addicts who know how to abuse the system.

People who take care of residents are abused traded out regularly, family members are the worst kind of scum and supervisors / CEOs are utter savages farming the elderly for cash.

OSHA are also huge bullies and have some very nonsensical rules, my job is detached from any facility through a contract organization but the shit i see...

Its no wonder theres an employee shortage and the population for hospitals, long term care and etc are about to explode thanks to the boomers marching in.
>>
>>39148677
He could still ask for more money or another form of compensation, dipshit
>>
>>39148677
Because the further up the ladder, the larger the task. Throw him in a higher position and he'll potentially be even more useful. Plus people eventually hit that existential crisis when they realize they haven't been promoted in 15 years of working their ass off and they'll quit.
>>
>>39148756
Also this. At least ask for a raise.
>>
>>39148686
It's funny, I considered studying to be an LVN, but the same boomers who will be demanding top notch medical care soon have also made sure that in order for them to get it, the younger generation (us) will be underwater in student loan debt if we try to become nurses or doctors.
>>
the amount of times i have been working in an MDF (main distribution frame) or IDF (internal distribution frame) and had a customer look over my shoulder and say 'wow that looks hard there are so many wires, i dont know how you can do, that i couldnt do that'. literally anyone who can count, knows the alphabet, and can tell colors apart can do my job. match up the white/blue wire with the white/blue wire, wire on pair 1 goes to pair 24, etc...

worst customers/clients:
>anyone in the CBD working any desk job
stuck up pricks who dont value manual labor in the slightest
>mechanics
i dont know why, but they are a grumpy bunch of cunts
>>
>>39148811
Im aware hell the number of upcoming RNs will be sinking in 50k+ debt, theres a pca who i regularly see and shes 40k in debt.

I couldve easily moved up to doctrine but i knew full fucking well what was coming after 6 years of this insanity, we are nearing the end of the compliant generation who are FAR from compliant.

Most care facilities private owned and state owned are in terrible shape, badly funded, bullied and are generally bad to work in. The Boomers are coming with their spoiled hands open and most facilities are already to burst from population oversaturation and staff shortage.

Now double or even triple the incoming head count while the state is stretched thin.

The melt down will be fantastic to watch and i guarantee a reform is coming. This cannot sustain itself.
>>
>>39148932
what job would net you the best chance of profiting from the change? move into that
>>
>>39148947
I'd say a mortician or a medical examiner, but that's just me and my twisted sense of humor.
>>
>>39148947
Technically my job will profit by simply being unaffected. As a contract physician i work and get paid on my terms unlike hourly waged employees on lower tiers and salary doctrines and up.

Only other job thats not badly harmed are phlebotomists but theyre worked to death anyway. Im literally benefitting by not moving up.

Thats beyond backwards.
>>
File: 1498841685497.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498841685497.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
more wagecuck stories, I have no stories since I am a NEET
>>
>>39149080
Tell us a story of a game you played or something that made mad anon.
>>
File: Neet.png (520KB, 494x830px) Image search: [Google]
Neet.png
520KB, 494x830px
You jelly waggies?
>>
>>39149132
Nope, the only pussy I need has 4 legs and meows
>>
>>39149177
That's hot. I'm gonna use my break tonight to jerk off to that
>>
I have to make this fast because I'm heading in to work. I had a "autistic" moment at work this week. I was taking a 15 (a break, for those of you who are neet) to head to the bathroom. When I entered the bathroom a mentally handicapped man in a wheelchair was trying to reach the soap dispenser that was just out of reach and looked as if he had been struggling with it for some time. I don't know how to deal with tards as of yet, so I hid in the bathroom stall for 8 min instead.
>>
why do you all have shit jobs or jobs you hate? why dont you just get a job that you enjoy doing
>>
>>39149318
i do enjoy my job, doesn't mean there isn't shit kicker work to do
>>
>>39149318
yeah bro let me just quickly apply to be like a CEO am i right xD woops no degree or experience? no biggie
>>
>>39148593
>masturbating at work
Whew Lad! Wish I was able to do that. I've been offered blowies by girls whilst on shift before. Fucking drunk sluts will do anything for the toilet/ciggies

Have another story
>working proper graveyard
>about 2am or there abouts
>started shift locked up
Anyway
>done most the jobs, putting off the big clean
>from the exit a guy comes stumbling
>already at the window so I wave him towards me
>as he gets closer, see the guy is fucked up
>shoulder popped at wrong angle, big gash in head, one side of his body covered in blood
>ask if he's okay, if he needs an ambulance
>"nah, I'm okay. Could I just have a cup of water?"
>niggawut.huh
>are you sure you don't need an ambulance
>"nah man, just a cup of water thanks"
>okay
>turn around, get a glass of water for him
>come back and he's gone.
>walk up to window and see he's fallen onto his back
>fuckfuckfuckfuck
>grab phone, call ambulance
>as I hang up, I turn back around and he's standing up again
>looks 10x better than he did before, doesn't look like he's at death's door
>"can I have that cup of water man?"
>give it to him
>he pours it over his head
>shakes off
>"thanks man, much better. Better get outa here before the ambulance shows up"
>runs off into the night

Fucking weirdos man
>>
>>39149361
Now you've gone and spooked me
>>
>>39149361
I do it mainly when I'm stressed, and you don't do it? Or get the blowies? Why not?

>two idiots start fighting over something at one of my pumps
>i guess one idiot slashed the other open
>the slashed open idiot runs off into the night
>guy from the dispensary(medical weed) alerts me to blood all over parking lot and pump
>spent all night scrubbing that shit.

Fucking idiots
>>
File: 1455868281013[1].png (302KB, 934x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1455868281013[1].png
302KB, 934x1136px
>>39149438
You have no idea man, this is my story.
>>39149455
Jesus...reminds me of the time I found 2 liters of blood and the charred remains of someone's wallet/backpack/passport/etc in the bins down the back of our site
>>
File: 1443969339982.png (139KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
1443969339982.png
139KB, 400x398px
>tfw you start to get rushes right before close
>>
Any of you guys considereing taking the varg pill? I think I might. I dunno, it could make me happy as fuck.
>>
>>39149497
2spooki, kinda like the time I heard a scream and a gunshot go off in our automated car wash, so I called the cops, nothing.
>>
>>39149497
Ya gotta stop spooking me man ya gotta stop

I hang out in abandoned buildings a lot and stuff like this happens there but for it to happen in normal areas people actually go scares the fuck outta me
>>
anyone else ever have to work in a brothel?
honestly some one of the least enjoyable workplaces. its always too hot and the staff are weird. not the right place for any physical work, it just gets sweaty after a while and you always look a bit scummy going outside for a breather
>>
>>39149564
Yea, night shift at gas stations are 2spoopy.
More quick ones
>fight breaks out on forecourt, civilian arrest while cops arrive
>fire lit in our garden, put it out only to find it was burning someone's wallet/id/personal belongings
>find blood in all 6 bins at our work, enough to constitute the death of two people
>auto gas pump pipe explodes, pass out after inhaling auto gas to save a woman's little girl who was still in the toilet when it happened
>get given $1000 in cash for driving a (seemingly) homeless guy not even 20km down the road after I had finished work
Seriously, petrol station work is some crazy shit.
>>39149643
Yea, the site i'm in was built 40yrs ago this year and weird quirky shit always happens
>Graveyard shift
>late summer, misty rain and fog
>gets really thick
>literally can't see the pumps it's that thick
>little weird, whatever
>beep. Beep.
>console makes noise when someone picks up a pump
>look at screen, every pump is lit up
>it's 3:30am
>look out still can't see pumps
>looks back at screen all pumps off again
>>
>>39148103
>tfw been here and on normiebook all morning
I literally am unable to give a shit about my job not getting done anymore
>>
>>39148461
>audiobooks
Don't be a pleb, support your local patrician radio station. Surely you have something you can listen to 'Exploring Music' on. Bill McGlaughlin is the best thing to ever happen to radio.
>>
>>39149776
What do you do? Do you expect anybody to give a shit?
>>
>>39148103
>be new at the company, get paid relatively shit
>work like a dog when everyone else is chilling
>ask for a raise so it's avg at the company, get it
>be hourly, spend weekends at the office
>continue working like a dog for a year
>figure out my skill set covers that of 2-4 people
>ask for a less than average wage in the job market, top 20% tier in same job title at the company
>get told I'm pretty much full of shit and should sit down and STFU
>get a better job, get the raise
>rinse and repeat
The best you can do is absorb as much information as you can in each job, and move onto the next every 2 years to climb the ladder. The other alternative is starting your own company.
>>
>>39149962
I take articles and put them in complicated excel sheets then we write reports to a government agency and this county's health system.

My colleagues are overworked but I just can't be arsed. If I could walk out I would they need someone who does their part of the workload.
>>
I've been putting I apps for my phone for two weeks to get a new job, and haven't gotten anything. Been living in my car since June and I think I'm getting sick, so I better get a job before winter orrrrrr I'm literally dead.
Wageslaves are at least part of society
>>
I work nightshift on fridays and saturdays. Finish at 7:30. Shop opens at 7 on a friday so all the boomer cunts come in to do their shopping. Every single friday this old lady comes in to complain theres no "orange top milk" (1% fat milk or something). It's never in stock because this stupid old bag of shit must be the only one who ever buys it. I hope she dies soon. This other old lady came in and asked where the bakery was, I pointed to where it was and she said "but I've been coming here for years and it's never been down there!" YOU HAVE FUCKING ALZHEIMERS NOW FUCK OFF god I hate boomers so much
>>
There is a job of robot's dream and I do it.
>work as a delivery boy
>just walking from one point to another several times a day
>most of the day scrolling 4chan or reading staff
>payment is fine
>minimal contact with humans
>there are no colleagues or managers above you
>2 days I work and 2 day rest
>don't even need rest cos I'm not tired from work
One of the best jobs for robot, wood recomend
>>
>>39149132
>"I have to pay for everything and do all the work, but it's fine."
>Implying an actual human woman would say this.

You virgins never cease to entertain me.
>>
>>39150391
I'm pretty sure that's exactly the scenario with pimps and prostitutes.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39148103
This NEET has no gripes.
>>
>>39148185
>plus I get to listen to people talk on the phone all day

wow you are truly blessed
>>
>>39150351
What are you delivering that only requires walking?
>>
>>39150226
what job anon? i'm stuck in foodservice and want an office job or doing ICT stuff, no qualifications beyond school grades so i don't know where to start
>>
>>39150947
Software/automation engineer. I started as the person who installs and configures new (bespoke) software instances, and now, 4 years later, I could start my own company.
>>
File: screw.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
screw.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
>>39148103
>work in a hardware store
>lady is looking for cement screws, I show her where they are
>"Oh...they're blue. Do you have any green ones?"
>explain that all we have are blue
>"Well, the ones I have at home are green. I just really wish you had green."
>sorry lady, they're blue
>"Can I order some green ones? I only need a few."
>no.
>lady starts crying
>customers are staring at me, I'm sperging out, what the fuck do I do
>didn't even occur to me to suggest painting them a different color
>she bought the blue ones anyway, still teary eyed
>didn't really know that screws are worth crying over
>>
>>39151227
>females
>working in retail
Ah looks like you hit two plagues at once
>>
File: IMG_0899.png (17KB, 473x311px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0899.png
17KB, 473x311px
>working as cashier
>store manager from another store wants to promote me to grocery manager
>service manager who doesn't like me is trying to block my transfer

What would he gain from keeping me around if he doesn't like me?
>>
>Only two more days left wagecucking at Wendy's
Feels GOOD
>>
Not so much wagecucking but it's about getting a job so I'm posting this

>have psych degree
>want to work in behavior or a psych ward
>so many places want CPI certification
>it's 1300 dollars for a 2 day seminar
>basically no employer will provide or reimburse it
>law doesn't make them do it
>jobs would likely only pay 12-14 dollars per hour
>>
>new store manager thinks he's doing a good job because sales are up
>even though sales have gone up the same amount this time of year every year since the store opened, only to plummet back down in January

The funny part is that he says things like "if sales keep going up we can get pay increases :D" like omg bozz better wurg hardur now :DDDD I told him we only get a raise once a year, but he tries to manipulate me by saying he can give them out if wants to. He can't, he has barely any power, he's basically the same as one of us hourly employees except he's required to work 6 day weeks and gets no overtime!
>>
>>39148428
It's interesting to see it like this.
>Work for company based in Mexico from an office in America
>Only like four fucking people in here.
>Need to go down to Mexico with projects
>Always fucking call us right before or during our lunch
>IGetPayedByTheHour.FuckOff
>At times just get told we have to be in Mexico the next day.

Working in a company with zero communication is a thing.
>>
>>39149564
Hearing that kinda stuff puts me on edge a little. Got any more interesting stories? I'm all ears.
>>
File: sigh.jpg (28KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
28KB, 380x250px
>>39150226

It's pretty fucking annoying that switching jobs is the most common way to get a substantial raise with white collar jobs
>flawless performance reviews full of praise from several different mid level managers and a couple senior managers
>manager I report to has told me multiple times her job would be hell without me around (about a dozen new employees were recently added to our team and she was overwhelmed so I have helped a lot with training them and answering their questions)
>go out of my way to help other people with shit that isn't part of my job and still get all of my assignments done on time
>still making below-average industry pay, only a few percent more than our new employees who are worthless their first six months or so
>I work in one of the fastest-growing, most profitable departments in my company and we consistently beat stock projections so they can't pretend like they're poor
I like my job and coworkers but goddamn they are stingy with pay. Next year I'm asking for a 20% raise and if I don't get it I'm leaving for a competitor that will match my pay demands. I have pretty decent quality of life with what I'm making but I'm worth a lot more than they are paying me.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.