[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see girl around campus >every time I see her I catch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3744.jpg (43KB, 703x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3744.jpg
43KB, 703x675px
>see girl around campus
>every time I see her I catch her staring at me then she looks away
>sometimes she'll look me up and down

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>39142733
I would just kill her OP
>>
File: 1502945211110.png (101KB, 740x982px) Image search: [Google]
1502945211110.png
101KB, 740x982px
Intimidation tactic. She wants to fight you.
>>
why the fuck can't this ever happen to me? op you gotta take advantage of this
>>
>she wants the D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0bS-YnLf4s
>>
>>39142815
>>39142790
But I'm socially retarded desu
>>
>>39142976
just sit alone somewhere and wait for her to fug you
>>
>>39142733
She's too shy to tell you how she wants your penis in her vegina. She might be a roastie though, but if you're okay with that then all the best to you, tbqh.
>>
>>39143061
I'm alone all the time but she hasn't come up to me
>>
>tfw i was doing this to a gross metal head faggot that road the same bus as me.
i really just wanted to play with his hair and whenever he tried to make eye contact with me i'd either stare him down or look away before he saw me.
>>
>>39142976
also if I do. end up talking to her she'll just realize how dull of a person I am
>>
She's asserting her dominance
>>
>>39143836
What does that mean anon, should I punch her or something?
>>
>>39142733
She's feeling like you're sexually harassing her and wondering if she should report you to campus security.
>>
>>39144191
Y-you're joking, haahah, right?
>>
>>39142733
You are just so ugly and weird looking that normies find you funny.
>>
>>39144956
This may be true, but she doesn't laugh when she looks at me??
>>
File: 1433429951230.png (2MB, 1064x983px) Image search: [Google]
1433429951230.png
2MB, 1064x983px
A girl does this to me as well. She came and sat next to me in a class we share. Occasionally will say a light heart comment.

I am really shy, and she seems to be more reserved compared to most of the other females I study with.

Its a really odd situation. One side of me thinks that she is probably just being friendly and making small talk as I am likely less intimidating then more social people. The other side of me think she might like me although we have talked very little.

It really puzzles me more tbqh. I am pretty reserved and don't know how these things work. Shes cute but not super attractive, and I never give this type of thing much thought as I have worked with plenty of girls before obviously, but the fact I am sensing an intimidating and more intense vibe just talking to her makes me very confused.

Whats the deal?
>>
>>39145202
You need to take it to the next step and ask for her phone number
>>
>>39142733
She wants your dick OP
>>
>>39145845

No way. I am over reading this most likely and that would haunt the rest of my college years.

Also do people even ask for numbers any more? Serious question. I assumed you would just add the other on facebook or something.

Even if she did potentially like me, I feel it would be way to forward to ask as we have only spoken 1 on 1 a handful of times.
>>
>>39146028
I don't know, I'm pretty sure that's how it works, the worst thing that could happen is a little embarrassment of she declines.
>>
>>39142733
I do that all the time. People don't talk to me and I don't talk to them, I just stare at people a lot and quickly look away.
What does she look like? Is it a Stacy or is it only the shy ones who do it?
>>
>>39146028
People still ask for numbers but they also ask for snapchats. I guess normiwbook works too.
>>
>>39146631

Asking for snapchat? I find it hard to believe anyone over 21 would do this to someone new.
>>
>>39146661
This has actually been an issue for me because I don't have snapchat, so it's stifled a couple of potential relationships/friendships. People who really want my attention ask for my number though. I think it's because asking for a snapchat is more casual ad less invasive.
>>
>>39143651
either way it'll get her off your back. I say just go speak to her.
>>
File: 1484593250705.jpg (267KB, 925x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1484593250705.jpg
267KB, 925x1032px
>>39142733
shes sizing you up to see if you try to rape her can she fight back and escape.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.