[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We need to come together and unite against hatred.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_oh4e7u4q4Z1qjr76po1_500.jpg (140KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh4e7u4q4Z1qjr76po1_500.jpg
140KB, 500x647px
We need to come together and unite against hatred.
>>
>>39137709
fuck off, alt-left
>>
The alt-right is stupid and childish, but so is the left. We need a paradigm shift desu.
>>
why is everything the right does rooted in some sort of revenge for some perceived slight by the left?
>>
no fuck off feds we're not your personal army
>>
>>39137788
why is everything the left does rooted in some sort of revenge for some perceived slight by the right?
>>
When I first heard of the alt-right I was a little excited because I thought it would be a newer, more modern version of the right that dumps the racism, homophobia, transphobia, etc. and focuses on economic issues and maybe was willing to compromise on things like universal healthcare. Instead it's actually WORSE than typical conservatardism. Fucking disappointing but I guess you can't expect your typical flyover red state retard to be too willing to grow the fuck up with the rest of us.
>>
>>39138618
and i suppose your definition of racism is anyone being Ethnic nationalist?
>>
>>39137788
>>39138562
Our jewish overlords want it that way.
>>
>>39138673

Uh yes wanting to deport every single nonwhite person, even ones whose families have lived here for generations, just because they aren't white would qualify as racism in my book yeah.
>>
>>39138736
Who are you quoting when you're saying they want to deport every single non-white?
>>
>>39138736
>controlling and regulating immigration and not wanting hords and hords of immigrants every fucking few months and wanting to control illegal immigration means you want to deport people who've spent years living here oh okay thanks for the insight get the fuck out
>>
>>39137709
Why?
I don't agree with anything the alt-right says. In fact, I don't care about politics at all, other than the fact that I want to see current society collapse. Chaos is fun, it's interesting, I want to see real suffering, especially of the normies around me. The alt-right is adding some chaos to the mix, and hopefully, if unchecked, might precipitate an all out violent conflict. Sounds good to me.

The question I'm really getting at, is why should robots - who are despised by society - work with normals to preserve society as it exists just now?
>>
>>39138819
Suddenly - silence!
>>
>>39138618
Pretty much this

gonna trigger retards tho so good luck
>>
>>39137788
It's usually rooted in traditional values like order, honor, family, and pride and personal sacrifice for your tribe. What are the left's values rooted in besides tearing down and making a mockery of traditional values?
>>
>>39139226
>>39138819
Kill yourself nazi
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 500x465px
>>39137709
>advocating violence against people who disagree with you politically
So this is the power of the alt-left...
>>
>>39138819
Gonna be hard to collect your NEETbux when there's no functioning capitalism in place.

If there's actually a return to barbarism, robots are going to bring roughly no useful skills to the table. They'll be the fodder Chads kill to build their new tribes.
>>
>>39138819
best post for this thead, useful in almost every board, let me add it to my pasta archive for later use.

also comments like yours absolutely rek a lefty's brain.
>>
Alt right is mostly a false flag.

And the ones that aren't are allowed to have an opinion, stop being intolerant.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 750x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 750x390px
>>39138618
>racism, homophobia, transphobia, etc
>bad
>>
>>39139409
Why would he need NEETbux when "there's no functioning capitalism"? He'll loot and plunder in his right-wing death squad.
>>
>>39137709
Why? Most are just having fun on the internet. I post on pol regularly and sometimes peek at other "white nationalist" sites, but I'd probably marry a brown or black girl if she could tolerate my autism.
>>
>>39139420
I started the whole equating nihilistic hedonism/love of chaos with the alt-right on this board. I feel guilty now because it's a great argument.
>>
hatred just killed 13 spaniards today, did you knew?
>>
>>39139481
Oh well, I'll get over it. I was having a terrible day when I did that (was it yesterday?). Very aggressive and angry at the government/society. I was being an ultra-subversive cunt.
>>
>>39137709
Retards from other races and liberals are a never ending source of comedy.
>>
When I first heard of the alt-left I was a little excited because I thought it would be a newer, more modern version of the right that dumps the racism, heterophobia, cisphobia, etc. and focuses on environmental issues and maybe was willing to compromise on things like foreign affairs. Instead it's actually WORSE than typical libtardism. Fucking disappointing but I guess you can't expect your typical flyover blue state retard to be too willing to grow the fuck up with the rest of us.
>>
>>39139391
> advocate for genocide
> people start being violent towards you
> "I-I'm being repressed!!"
>>
>>39139618
> advocate for genocide
No I didn't. I just shitpost on /r9k/
As part of the alt-left however, you advocate for white genocide.

> people start being violent towards you
Because we disagree politically? So this really IS the power of the alt-left...
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.