[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are all of you such whiny faggots? It's possible to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 11

File: thecutest.png (767KB, 540x764px) Image search: [Google]
thecutest.png
767KB, 540x764px
Why are all of you such whiny faggots? It's possible to get a girlfriend if you stop being pussies and go out and actually do something with your pathetic life

Sincerely, a normie
>>
thanks youre really helping
>>
File: 1498065578646.png (191KB, 273x391px) Image search: [Google]
1498065578646.png
191KB, 273x391px
wtf, im cured now

i go sex with pussy i acquired
>>
woah... so just go and and be yourself? who knew it was that easy!
>>
File: 1500069958231.jpg (90KB, 880x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500069958231.jpg
90KB, 880x800px
>>39136810
>>39136813
You didn't answer my question, my sarcastic little loser
>>39136826
No, who you are is creepy, pathetic, pitiful, despicable people. You need to go out there and become better people instead of bitching and moaning in an echo chamber with your loser friends
>>
File: 1502927494548.jpg (71KB, 555x556px) Image search: [Google]
1502927494548.jpg
71KB, 555x556px
the le sex time
>>
>>39136922
not going out there if theres people like you walking around
>>
>>39136813
>That image
Oh shit nigger no
>>
File: 1485291791155.jpg (14KB, 236x246px) Image search: [Google]
1485291791155.jpg
14KB, 236x246px
just b urself dudes like srsly its ez as 123
>>
>>39136947
What kind of a bullshit pussy cop-out is this?

By the way, if you met me you'd like me. I don't talk like this in person, it's meant to shock you out of your sad, depressed states into MAYBE thinking about making a god damn positive change in your life.
>>
Because I can't really connect to people on that level, it's impossible for me. I might be on the spectrum.
>>
>>39137044
>It's meant to shock you out of your sad, depressed states
I'm glad this dude did the same thing that literally everyone else does, when they come here and give "advice". You're not gonna convince anyone, you're not going to make people believe you. It's pointless to waste your time trying to, so what exactly are you doing
>>
>>39137113
Who the fuck do you think you are to be able to speak on the behalf of every other person browsing? Retard, don't tell me I'm not going to accomplish anything as if it's an absolute; I've succeeded before and I'll succeed again using this exact method. Just because you're a defeatist faggot doesn't mean everyone else here is. Step off, nerd. Your attitude of "nothing will ever change or work" is the reason you're a fucking loser. Ever think of that, buddy?
>>
>>39136783
Oh I'll be myself from now on, don't know how I didn't think about that before, thanks.
>>
File: 1498322839912.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498322839912.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>39136783
>implying i want to be in a relationship
silly newfags
>>
>>39137044
>MAYBE thinking about making a god damn positive change in your life

Are you gonna tell us what that entails or are you just coming here to act like you're better than us?
>>
>>39136783
I just lurk here for entertainment mostly, but I get it. Most of these people have bad luck. If you're born unattractive, you have to rely on your personality or conviction to go to the gym and get fit (which won't fix your face, but it helps). All it really takes is getting rejected once or twice, or just never getting noticed by women in general and it makes them insecure. Insecurity is unattractive and feeds into itself, and it often causes them to lash out on imageboards like this one. Honestly, the only way out if you're trapped in a cycle like this is to have someone else drag you out, but most people like that have nobody willing to go the distance for them.
>>
>>39137044
do you think you're taking the right approach? dont you just want to be mean to people as a way to release tension?
>>
>>39137042
>>39137152
Like I said to the other sarcastic fuckbags who think you're being so clever and original: No, who you are is creepy, pathetic, pitiful, despicable people. You need to go out there and become better people instead of bitching and moaning in an echo chamber with other losers

So again I ask: Why are you all such little bitches who think complaining and crying is going to change anything instead of, oh I don't know, actually changing?
>>
>>39137178
I don't care, IoI
>>
>>39137165
You're the first person to actually try and engage me in a conversation.

What are your issues and why do you believe you have these issues? And what makes you believe your problems are insurmountable?
>>
>>39137178
You're probably more of a faggot than anyone on this board if you need validation from us without actually telling us something we haven't heard a thousand fucking times
>>
>>39137149
yes, i can hammer a nail with a rock too
>>
>>39137201
I'm ugly, my personality sucks, I'm out of shape and m exercise doesn't seem to be making any progress. I have zero self esteem and confidence and no skills whatsoever
>>
>>39137212
How in the ever-living fuck did you come to the conclusion that I need validation from you? How is this thread in any way indicative of MY needing validation?

Oh wait, you're just a brainlet moron who's repeating a catch-phrase he heard elsewhere in the hopes that it fits and you seem intelligent. Maybe you should revise what the word validation actually means before using it in a sentence, asshole.
>>
>>39137178
no one thinks that so you dont really need an answer
>>39137201
why do you think no one is engaging you?
>>
>>39137243
Then why are you here? You obviously aren't wanted. Fuck off
>>
shooo shooo
>>
File: 9d5.png (173KB, 2688x2688px) Image search: [Google]
9d5.png
173KB, 2688x2688px
>>39137178
>be who you are
>go out and be better people
>>
>>39137243
are you denying that you want validation then? why do you think he's repeating a catch-phrase? what exactly sounds intelligent about what he said? how did he use it wrong? address his message instead of just getting upset
>>
>>39137246
No one thinks what? Full sentences, anon, you've gotten so far you gotta put in the rest of the effort! If you're referring to "going out and being yourself," yes some normies fully believe that's what they should do. They're the ones unironically saying to "be yourself" as advice. They're idiots.

As far as your comment about others engaging me: If you'll notice, I specified "in conversation." Many of these spineless nerds are replying with unoriginal quips or defeatist bullshit, but the other posters haven't actually trying to have a discussion yet except for you. You failed to answer the most relevant questions I posed to you in your post, and instead replied to a question with another question. Stop trying to deflect the focus to me and don't avoid the questions this time.

What are your issues and why do you believe you have these issues? And what makes you believe your problems are insurmountable?
>>
>>39137149
Your anger isn't helping you. Why should anyone believe what you say when you just act irrationally defensive when you're questioned? Do you think you're supposed to be worshipped just because of advice?
>>
File: die.jpg (10KB, 295x378px) Image search: [Google]
die.jpg
10KB, 295x378px
>another idiot who thinks robots want to "change"
>>
>>39137149
Life is a filter. The strong big rocks stay on top while the clumps of dirt break up and fall to the bottom. It's because they belong there. Can't you see that's what all of life is? Separating the wheat from the chaff. It's why you don't see people using 20 year old computers; shit is shit when there is something better. Everyone here knows they are tiny specs of dirt. Just because you tell us to buckle down doesn't mean we can magically become more intelligent and capable.

This is why we hate normies . They don't think it's possible to actually be inadequate. They believe deep down everyone is redeemable. Here's the truth Pinocchio, there is no deep down. We are what we are, and everyone has made it perfectly clear what we are. Little. Specs. Of dirt.
>>
pretty good b8 friend. 30 replies already and will probably hit 300. keep up the good work
>>
>>39137299
I never said be who you are. Are people on this board actually this retarded?

>>39137321
What the fuck retarded nonsense are you babbling now? Yes I'm denying that the purpose of this thread is for my validation, that is obviously not true. I'm aggressively posing a question and trying to start a heated discussion.

He's repeating a catch-phrase (that doesn't even apply) because he's a brainlet. I said that already. Nothing sounds intelligent about what he said. How did he use it wrong? Validation is when someone seeks to have their opinions or feelings verified as true or justified by other people. Yet I am actively opposing you.
>>
If you're so pure and above us, why are you on here? Seems sad mate
>>
>>39136783
post tits or the white helm
>>
>>39137351
Oh no, you're all so obviously perfectly content with your miserable existences. It's why you all complain tirelessly about your pathetic lives, right? It's because deep down you don't want any change and you love things as they currently are!

Moron.
>>
>>39137440
Why are you assuming I believe I'm pure? Where did that come from, "pure"? No one's pure, humans are all tainted in some way. As far as above you, I am. I was once you, and I strove to actually change things for myself. And I did so. So again, I ask:

Why are all you bitches whining in an echo chamber instead of turning off your computer and making a change? I'm legitimately looking for everyone's unique perspective on the hellish depressive holes they find themselves in so I can help you work through them.
>>
>>39137327
it's fairly obvious that im referring to your question, no one thinks that moping is going to improve things. you even specifically asked for that as a question and i said answer in my comment. you should be able to tell that is what i was referring to so i don't see how you can act condascending.

again, it's not difficult to understand i'm referring to your comment about engaging in conversation. making a quip isnt engaging so i'm not seeing clearly what you're getting at. again, what is your question? i believe i already answered no one thinks that.

my problem is I don't like people and the way they form relationships. the way people interact annoys me and i dont enjoy it
>>
File: face.jpg (116KB, 941x693px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
116KB, 941x693px
>>39137456
I don't complain, I don't wanna change, you act all superior but you're a piece of shit.

Kill yourself
>>
>>39137360
Sounds to me like you're an edgy teenager who thinks he's different from everybody else, with a touch of Nihilism.

Nihilism isn't cool, it's depressing. Humans need meaning to not be miserable cunts who kill themselves instead of actually improving the lives of others.

Your point of view is not only painfully naive and underdeveloped (indicative of a teenager's level of thinking), but flat out negative. Even the dumbfuck hick Christians who believe the Earth is 2000 years old but still go around helping and being cheerful are behaving more intelligently than you.
>>
>>39137518
You may not do that, but others do. You presume to speak for other robots in your first post but now you want to play the card that YOU don't do what I said, therefore I'm wrong.

Logic is hard, right brainlet?
>>
>>39137404
you're trying to seek validation as someone that will help others or go against the current that can help. I mean validation is a pretty blanket word in any social setting that everyone seeks. it's just self validation and he's saying you have no stake in us. it isnt inherent to seek validation that you have to be with someone.
>>
>>39137502
It hurts to read this post. It actually hurt my brain to read such a poorly structured and thought out post. Please try again.
>>
pls stop replying to the guy people. he's trying to get a rise out of you
>>
>>39137231
Are you gonna respond or do you not actually have a specific answer that isn't vague enough to mean literally anything?
>>
this dude is raging over something no one can control
haha juz b urself but don't be urself lol be better self xd b handsome and importantly b tall
>>
>>39137502
As far as your last part: You ARE a person. So what is it about interaction with others as a whole that annoys you so much? Is it the effort you have to put in? Or perhaps you seek to use others and never once thought about actually engaging other people on an emotional level and seeing things from their perspective?

You need to elaborate more on what you hate about human interaction and relationships. Or maybe you're just scared of getting hurt or humiliated so you'd just rather not try at all?

>>39137586
God, what the fuck am I even reading? Use English please.
>>
>>39137563
YOU are generalizing as well, dumbfuck. Your shitty thread is nothing but generalizations.

>Why are you all such little bitches who think complaining and crying is going to change anything

Except (almost) no robot thinks like that. Kill yourself
>>
>>39137495
>Why are all you bitches whining in an echo chamber
You're in your own echo chamber right now, but instead of it being a board, it's just you getting angry at all responses to your thread. And what change are you even making? You seem a bit narcissistic, and had i not met people like this, I would've considered this low tier b8 (most likely is though)
>>
>>39137653
Yeah, I just realised I'm posting in a bait thread. Meh, pretty boring.
>>
File: 1395263553520.jpg (304KB, 325x800px) Image search: [Google]
1395263553520.jpg
304KB, 325x800px
pic related is this thread
>>
>>39137540
Haha. Buddy I have read every big existential book your philistine brain has ever heard of. I know what nihilism is. You evidently do not. I said there isn't a soul or some permanent essence. Are you saying all metaphysical monists are nihilists? Explain to me how that makes sense.

I have had a pretty shit run but I know meaning is real. It's why I feel so awful everyday. Because while tommy is pursuing goals and flirting with floosies, I'm stuck on a couch because I have had some unknown ailment for the last year and wake up more tire than when I go to sleep. That isn't nihilism. Tommy is just better suited to chase meaning than me.
>>
>>39137611
What don't you understand? I'll try to clear things up since you're having trouble following but I do not understand what you don't get because it's all simple to follow. You're going to need to be more specific than just saying I don't get it

>>39137671
I just don't like most people and the people I do like are hard to come by

what dont you get?
>>
>>39137231
>>39137651
Yes I will respond, sorry. Thank you for being direct and to the point about your problems.

I'll go through what you said in a numbered list.

1. Ugly. Yeah, this one fucking sucks. People treat other people who are more attractive better, and it's bullshit. It's called the Halo effect, and it's more real than anyone cares to admit in person because people don't like admitting that they're superficial, shallow, and mean. But I'm totally giving you this one: It's incredible hard to overcome being ugly (as you say, it's entirely possible that you think you're uglier than you actually are due to poor self-image), but by no means impossible. Focusing on your looks will only dig yourself into a hole. You have to accept your imperfections and move past them, onto changing the things you actually can, or else you'll be stuck forever. Just remember that there are so, so many ugly people out there who manage to lead fulfilling lives, and that's because they're not as shallow as you are. And yes, the more you're focused on your looks the more shallow you are; it can be tough to accept that you've been the vain one all along, but it's a must. Remember: It's actually true that there are numerous people out there who care LESS about your looks than you do. Including attractive women.

2. Your personality sucks. Why? This one is again linked to your poor self-image. I don't think your personality sucks - maybe you think you're boring? Elaborate on this point. What does it mean to have a sucky personality? What's stopping you from changing your personality? Do you believe people's personalities are static from the onset?

3. Out of shape. You claim to be exercising, this is good. Not seeing progress is normal and to be expected for a good amount of time, how long have you been at it? Is your workout routine verified to be effective?

4. Zero self-esteem and confidence and no skills. Can you pin-point the year that your self-esteem took a nose dive?
>>
>>39137769
You claiming that all people are irredeemable and merely little specs of dirt is clearly nihilistic.
>>
>>39137149
Imagine being this self important
>>
My dick is 3 inches

nuff said
>>
>>39137840
>I just don't like most people and the people I do like are hard to come by

Well in that case I guess you're just an asshole, and other people are actually better off for not having to interact with you. Thanks for stopping by.
>>
>>39137864
hehe, sorry buddy. im just a realist *stiks tongue out at you and tells you to eat it with the dirty henry gang sign* this for my boys!
>>
>>39137843
2. Basically I'm boring and I'm not funny.
3. I've been at it for 2 weeks now running 3 miles 4 days a week and bench pressing every other day until I can't lift the bar
4. Around the same year I lost contact with one of my best friends, which was early 2016
>>
>>39137687
I used to be a drug-addicted, internet-addicted, people-hating, envious, lazy, scrawny fuck who never kissed a girl until I was 22

And now I'm none of those things

How am I in my own echo chamber right now? Please explain

I possess a hint of narcissism. Okay, maybe more than a hint.
>>
>>39137903
How am I an asshole? What is your reasoning?
>>
>>39137975
what drugs and how did you obtain them.

asking for a friend
>>
>>39137975
You sounded cooler when you were 22. Shame you had to be a nigger
>>
>>39137981
If you dislike most people and interacting with them, yet the common denominator is most of your human interactions is you, that makes you the asshole.

I can walk up to any given person and have a good interaction with them. That's not because I'm a mindless normie, I'm just not an asshole like you and I actually care about what people have to say, or who they are, or where they came from, or ANYTHING really except what you seem to focus on: What can I get from THEM with this interaction, as opposed to what can I offer.
>>
>>39137044
>By the way, if you met me you'd like me
Holy FUCK normalfags are insufferable.
Not everyone would like you, you just have your head crammed too far up your ass you can't see that.
>>
Are women attracted to property developers?
>>
>>39137988
MDMA, LSD, shrooms, ketamine, DXM, weed

They were all connections I had in person, either from a previous drug dealer, my friends, or someone I met at a rave/party/doing drugs
>>
>>39138035
While it's true not everyone would like me, most people certainly do. I was merely operating under an assumption, which to be fair was a mistake. I should have said, "I'm willing to bet you'd like me."

I am a very likeable person these days, though.
>>
>>39137969
2. Have you ever practiced telling jokes in a mirror? Not everyone has to be funny. Maybe taking yourself less seriously will allow you to see the humor in life.

3. You can't tell me you've been doing all that and not seeing any progress.

4. What happened?
>>
>>39137889
This is the only valid reason anyone has for being miserable
>>
>>39138033
I can have a good interaction with someone too and still not like them or care about their well being and wish them well while still not liking them. Why do you need to care about some random person's thoughts to not be an asshole? I look for offering them something and what I can get out of it. I don't treat myself like my time isn't worth anything. Why am I an asshole for that? Because I'm not going around trying to be entertainment for people?
>>
>>39138156
2. Not really. I never thought that was a real thing people did

3. I have

4. He doesn't answer messages or things like that, and i haven't seen him in person since our senior year in high school.
Ever since 5th grade I always had a group of friends. Some people left, and new people "joined", especially when we changed schools, but I'd known him for 8 years. Now I just don't talk to anyone
>>
Jesus christ this thread is shit.
If you're going to be an asshole and make fun of the people on this board, by all means, I do it all the time, have a blast.
But don't act self righteous about it as if you've improved peoples lives by being an asshole, all you've improved is your own ego.
>>
>>39137864
I didn't say all people. And either way that would be pessimistic you ponce.

There are clearly great people. How could anyone disregard a von Neumann, a Dostoyevsky, or a Napoleon. In just the same way there are pathetic people. You yourself have even said we are.
>>
>>39136922
Why do you care so much about random people on a Taiwan panty making forum?
>>
>>39138338
it's self-validation
>>
>>39138033
>If you dislike most people and interacting with them, yet the common denominator is most of your human interactions is you, that makes you the asshole.

Not necessarily, people can just dislike you based on your looks. You can be a really nice person and still be treated like trash by the vast majority of people you come across.
>>
>>39136783
Shut the fuck up and let them do what they do. If they want to be pussies and jerk off to cartoon dragons let them. GTFO normie.

Sincerely,
A Chad
>>
File: eyes.png (75KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.png
75KB, 1440x900px
>>39136783
eww, those eyes though
>>
>>39138338
He doesn't, he just wants to feel superior. This >>39138379
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.