[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never tasted alcohol, /r9k/ Is it worth it to buy a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1498728709727.jpg (42KB, 435x504px) Image search: [Google]
1498728709727.jpg
42KB, 435x504px
I've never tasted alcohol, /r9k/
Is it worth it to buy a beer at the local mart? Will it prove a nice addiction to my life or will it cause me to end up poor and addicted?
>>
>>39136572
Its literal poison, it will destroy your liver and brain and overall health.
>>
>>39136572
I say go for it the worst case scenario is you end up sucking dick on the corner for cash, if you are a homo you might like it you can always go on Grindr and get free alcohol in exchange for hands etc. And if you die who cares we all do at some point
>>
>>39136613
I like his idea
>>
>>39136605
Thanks
I will stick to arizona then
>>
>>39136572
Don't listen to that faggot onlynweak genes get their liver destroyed by it
>>
>>39136572
Anything can be addicting just moderate it, go down buy a 6 pack or 1 40 drink it then chill
>>
File: IMG_0733.jpg (650KB, 1872x1056px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0733.jpg
650KB, 1872x1056px
>>39136572

alcohol addiction is a meme, its fun to use but you have to be a real fucking looser to let the firewater control your life.

and don't buy beer, it is by far the cheapest and worst tasting alcohol there is.

even good beer can be an " acquired" taste.

get some good vodka and make a cocktail. you will get drunk faster and there are lots of possibilities in terms of flavor.

or just drink some whiskey, i enjoy hard liquors a lot more.
>>
A single beer, maybe two is good if you like the taste of beer.

Getting drunk by yourself is fucking depressing.
>>
Buy a Belgian weiss
Its the most palatable for beginners

Alcoholism is mostly a meme propagated by loser s who need something to blame
>>
File: 1468870055003.jpg (72KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
1468870055003.jpg
72KB, 500x449px
>>39136731
>don't buy beer
>Cocktails

Shit taste
>>
>>39136572
Yeah man if you havent tried one go buy a 6pack of something tasteless and light. Or if you want to actually see what getting drunk is like, try something easy like a jack and coke. Do it with some friends if possible as it makes it more enjoyable. You wont become addicted after drink #1,2 or 3.
>>
File: 1453659234211.jpg (115KB, 1200x1531px) Image search: [Google]
1453659234211.jpg
115KB, 1200x1531px
>>39136572
>I've never tasted alcohol, /r9k/
how old are you?
>Is it worth it to buy a beer at the local mart?
That depends how difficult it is for you to purchase alcohol. Going out of your way to get drunk is a sign of trouble in your life... Although since this would just be your first time, go ahead and pick up a pack of something easy like Coors or Budweiser.
>Will it prove a nice addiction to my life or will it cause me to end up poor and addicted?
Beer tastes like shit the first time you try it; especially if all you drink is soda/sweet tea. If you've never smoked before, it turns out to be a shitty experience if you think that it'll taste good because of the flavor on the band. It's not addictive in the sense that you'll crave it like clockwork, but you will occasionally want to get drunk to stop thinking about life.

My advice, if you don't want to drink the equivalent of bitter-sweet water, is to get Seagrams escapes, Mike's hard lemonade, or Henry's hard soda. None of these taste like conventional beer, so don't think that drinking them is even close to a flavored beer like a Leinenkugel summer shandy.

All in all...
if you want to get drunk, buy rum or wiskey and take a couple shots. (captain morgans or crown royale)
if you want your drink to last you and taste sweet, drink cocktails. (long islands are all I ever drink, but you should experiment)
if you want to get drunk and have your drink last but don't care how it tastes, get beer. (whatever man, just look out for the IBU count on the bottle - the lower, the less bitter.)

tl;dr
Alcohol isn't addictive to anyone with self-restraint. Alcohol mostly makes you feel carefree, tired, and uncoordinated.
>>
Most people get into alcohol just like they get into weed or tobacco, peer pressure to look cool in teenage years.

Granted, alcohol can be enjoyed without being edgy.

I've attended highschool parties, birthdays and all the jazz and it only enforced one belief in me: people are dumb. They will get shit-tier drinks like vodka or tequila or Jagermeister I think they barely enjoy and drink them only to get fucked up for that little euphoria. Don't do this.

Alcoholic drinks are meant to be drunk for their taste. Wine, cognac, rum and whiskey to some extend are some particular drinks I enjoy, but on rare ocassions and I don't chug them.

If you're looking to get drunk, I assure you it's not a pleasant experience. You'll get about 10 minutes of euphoria where it will be all shit and giggles and then fall into depression, despair and on top of that migrains. That's my personal experience with it, depending on yourself, it may be good or worse (ex. blackouts, total desinhibition, etc).

Personal suggestions:
Wine is a very enjoyable drink and comes into a variety of flavours. It's not as strong as others, but that's also the catch. It's easy to abuse it.

Rum and Cognac are stronger drinks. They will burn your throat (they're warning you) a little, but have flavour and taste compared to other drinks of their kind. Since they warn you beforehand and they're served in small quantities, it's less likely to abuse them, but if you do they'll fuck up badly.

Beer is barely alcoholic and fairly boring. You either enjoy it or not. I do not refuse one if I'm offered, but I cannot call myself a drinker. They also have planty of flavours and are way more versatile.

Stay out of Vodka, Tequila and strong spirits in general. I personally find them bland and they're more throat burning than anything, and lacking taste also.
>>
>>39136572
>first time
>cheap beer from walmart
just get some fire ball from a liquor store, it's bitches first hard liquor.
>>
>>39136572
just buy weed
>no shitty taste like alcohol
>just need to inhale once to get high
>won't fuck up your liver or lungs
drinking alcohol is literally 4 betas
>>
>>39137892
>weed
Fucking pussy if you are going to do illegal drugs at least do the good kind.
>>
>>39137892
>all this memes made me courios
>ask friend to get me some weed
>he complies
>we smoke together
>"mmm good shit bro, how you doin?"
>no effects whatsoever
>"so, how long for the effects to set it?" I ask
>"dude, like instantly"
>finish blunt, still no effects

Convince me this isn't just placebo. 2 times with 2 differenc guys and got nothing.
>>
Dude go and buy the cheapest rum, some coke, mix it 30 - 70 with some ice and drink half the bottle. You'll regret it tomorrow but will want to do it again next week. Dont listen to anyone typing a wall of text, they're just retards pretending they're classy and knowledgeable about shit. Aka reddit.
>>
>>39136572
Drinking is nice as long as you don't drink to excess. Don't waste your time with cheap shitty beer, I recommend german wheat beers.
>>
>>39136572
It's something everyone should try. Make sure to only buy as much as you plan to drink the first several times, because one of alcohol's effects is to make you think you're not feeling it and can have some more.
>>
>>39136742
No way dude. Sometimes I get drunk just to liven up menial tasks, it's a good change of pace.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.