[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women such evil creatures ? You spend your time to cater

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 5

Why are women such evil creatures ?
You spend your time to cater to her needs, try to be selfless as much as possible and give her all of you, just so she can piss on it.
They have the audacity to call you their "friend" and never talk to you again after they find an asshole who doesn't care about them. People were right, being a nice guy is not worth it.
I'm really thinking about getting a hooker right now so I don't become a wizard. I'm sick of trying to get a girl that will appreciate how nice I am.
Any wizards care to share their views ?
>>
Because your bitterness shapes your perception of reality.
>>
>>39136339
What do you mean ? Can't I be bitter after so many years of being neglected ?
>>
>>39136339

This is the one correct answer to rule them all.
>>
>>39136391
I don't really get it now, why is it called being bitter ? Wouldn't you feel a little down in such situation ?
>>
-Don't generalise whole groups of people so extremely
-Stop surrounding yourself with obnoxious people
-Stop being bitter at obnoxious people, it is a waste of energy
-Stop being so obnoxious yourself
-You don't have to be nice to be a good person
-Don't expect to be appreciated
-Don't value sex so highly

Reflect on this.
>>
>>39136484

There's a big difference between being "a little let down" and drawing the conclusion that women are "evil creatures".
>>
>>39136619
Maybe I wouldn't jump to that conclusion if I only met one woman that was different. Maybe there is something wrong with me, but I still think women are to blame, at least in a small part
>>
>>39136685
>but I still think women are to blame,
Of course you do, as do a very large number of robots. It's far easier to shift the blame to half the population of the planet then it is admit that maybe you're the problem.
>>
>>39136777
Trips don't lie
Okay then, let's assume then that I'm the problem. How to change it ? I guess I'm a bad case of being a beta cuck, so becoming more alpha is out of the question
>>
File: kim k on a mf mission.gif (2MB, 540x239px) Image search: [Google]
kim k on a mf mission.gif
2MB, 540x239px
>>39136262
Huh? What's going on? You're having a rough time with women, OP?
They're the root of all evil?
They're pissing on your chance of a good life?
Do tell.
>>
>>39136262
>You spend your time to cater to her needs, try to be selfless as much as possible and give her all of you, just so she can piss on it.
Stop doing that then.
>>
>>39136262
Why are you a whiny male bitch?
>>
>>39136992
Then I'm just gonna come across as a dickhead, fuck that
>>39137011
>>39136963
Please guys tell me how to be an alpha, you surely do know something about that
>>
>>39136339
>>39136391
>>39136599
>>39136619
>>39136777
>>39136963
>>39137011
What the fuck happened to this place. I was only gone for two months god dammit.
>>
None of your feelings will ever reciprocate if you're ugly. Women do like nice guys, but only if they're attractive. That's the sad truth.

Nice and attractive + not nice and attractive >>>>>>>> HUGE POWER GAP >>>>>>> unattractive (doesn't matter if you're nice or not, you more than likely won't get laid)

Even the ugliest bottom of the barrel 300lbs women would rather die a virgin than even consider dating an unattractive man.
>>
>>39136339
Get burned enough and you eventually learn that fire is hot and touching it is a bad idea, better to stay away.
>>
>>39137066
It's easy, just don't give a fuck about anything that you're whining about now.
>>
>>39136262
I know this is a troll post but you're an absolute idiot if you genuinely believe all that. Maybe try being less bitter and women might actually take to you better.
>>
>>39137066
>Then I'm just gonna come across as a dickhead, fuck that
What kind of talk is that? You don't like [effect] so stop doing [cause].
>>
>>39137076
It's been like this for at least 6 months to a year honestly, but I guess /r9k/ is still getting progressively worse. Actually all of 4chan has gone to hell.
>>
>>39137112
So if you care you're pretty much fucked, but if you don't then you have a chance ? That's fucking dumb, I don't know why this should work but okay
>>39137098
Hard to tell really, I think I'm a weak 5/10, but some girls refer to me as "cute", so there's that. What are you saying is, fuck effort because it's not going to work unless I'm a 10/10 alpha ?
>>
>>39136898
>Okay then, let's assume then that I'm the problem. How to change it ?

Step 1: leave this board and don't ever come back.

Step 2: stop being a whiny little pussy.

Beyond that, I'd need to know a lot more about you and your past interactions with women.
>>
>>39137216
Go to /b/ if you want to see the extent of the damage. I've been gone since 2k11 or 2k12 and came back recently. This place has always been a shithole, but now I can't even tell who's who there
>>
>>39137144
>Maybe try being less bitter and women might actually take to you better.
Do you think he was born bitter? This is how it works:
>be an ugly guy
>do exactly the same thing other men do, but get rejected every fucking time (often very harshly) because you're ugly
>lower your standards
>not even 2/10 women want to date you
>realize that you're gonna die alone because of something that's completely out of your control
>complain about it on an anonymous imageboard
>average/above average cunts tell you that it's because you're bitter
Fuck off. You have no idea what it's like.
>>
>>39137310
I'm right wing but I blame pol they literally brought Reddit
>>
>>39137245
>I think I'm a weak 5/10
So, uh, you're average? Good for you, pal.
>>
>>39137245
>What are you saying is, fuck effort because it's not going to work unless I'm a 10/10 alpha ?

Correct. Well, except in the very rare instances of the millions and millions and millions of mediocre-looking men who have wives and children who bring them all kinds of happiness.
>>
>>39137330
>You have no idea what it's like

But I do. I was a robot like any of you here. Most people in relationships aren't 8/10s or over like you idiots are lead to believe. Most are ugly or average and still manage to find partners. You're all just picky and not willing to take any chances. If you really want to get a girlfriend you need to work on yourself (your personality the most, since girls don't want to be around bitter people) instead of complaining about it here. Start dressing nicely, get a better haircut, start lifting/exercising and eat a better diet. Don't tell me it's solely because of your looks. I've seen even worse looking people in long-term fulfilling relationships.
>>
>>39136262
>People were right, being a nice guy is not worth it. I'm sick of trying to get a girl that will appreciate how nice I am.
Despite being 99% sure this is a troll post, I'll give an honest reply:

People who are truly nice are content with being nice for the sake of being nice. If you feel like you're not being properly reciprocated for being "nice", then you're not being nice, you're being manipulative.
>>
>>39137339
yeah its true, especially with all the kekistani bullshit
it's really sad to see a place that was shit, but entertaining turn into a place that is pathetic now
i've just seen a thread where anon posted a reply to a too soon girl "i wonder if newfags will get this"
that's fucking saddening
>>
women aren't evil. you only think that because you're a low quality person. you're probably unattractive AND boring. that means your only quality is being an emotional sponge/doormat, or an ATM. which is not enough to sustain any kind of meaningful relationship or even friendship. improve yourself.
>>
>>39137476
>People who are truly nice are content with being nice for the sake of being nice. If you feel like you're not being properly reciprocated for being "nice", then you're not being nice, you're being manipulative.

This. On top of that, many robots seem to conflate being nice with being clingy, spineless, crybaby pussies.
>>
>>39136262
Look man your probably just coming out too strong. With women you need to not be too distant but not too cold either just like dont try to pour your heart out too them before your even offically bf and gf
>>
>>39137544
And also another tip dont worry about being anxious and sperging out. Just continue on untill you feel comfortable
>>
>>39137375
So I guess that now I can fuck all and let the universe guide me. Great. Still better than being rejected every fucking time.
>>39137539
Guys I think you don't get my point. I'm not the "I'll do your math homework but fuck me belligerently because I'm nice" guy. I'm the one who tries to be okay, meet her at night when she's down and all this bullshit. Not the one who's clingy and writes "pls respond" 20 times a day. Just a regular guy who cares. I may be a little too clingy at times, because I'm a soial retard, but it's not THAT bad.
>>
>>39137462
>Start dressing nicely, get a better haircut, start lifting/exercising and eat a better diet.

I dress like an average guy, I'm fit, I have a good job, an apartment and I'm financially stable, but I still get rejected by women who don't work out, who are fat, who are uneducated and who are ugly.

Well yes, I am bitter now. I tried my best but I'm still a 27 yr old virgin. And I KNOW it's solely because of my looks. No matter what haircut I get, how much I work out, or what clothes I wear, I am and I will always be ugly, and no woman will ever love me. (I'm not OP, by the way.)
>>
>>39137604
>I'm the one who tries to be okay, meet her at night when she's down and all this bullshit

You're an emotional tampon. Women will never see you as a sexual being if all you do is offer them emotional support/comfort. You think that's being nice? You're only doing it because they're female, otherwise you would gladly put up the middle finger to them and tell them to fuck off. They're not going to have sex with you just for listening to them. There's your problem. Now work on fixing it.
>>
>>39137604
cont.
The only problem is, that they seem to like me. But as soon as they find someone else to talk to, they forget our past. I don't want every woman I ever met to be thankful to me because I was kind enough to talk to her, but it would be nice to at least get some appreciation. How can I build a relationship, when I can't even get friendzoned the right way ?
>>39137655
you seem similiar to me, let's raise the glass
>>
>>39137604
Just read my shit ass
>>
>>39137667
So you wouldn't meet your MALE friend if he was in deep shit/after a breakup or something and he needed you badly ?
>>
>>39137760
I did make assumptions there. I have to ask: Are you at all sexually/romantically interested in these women you're giving all this attention to?
>>
>>39137803
Not all of them. I have some female friends that I've known since elementary school, and would take a bullet for them, even though I can't see them as nothing else but little sisters.
Having said that, I do have some sexual interests in other girls, but I treat them the same way because I feel it's right, not because this will grant me the almighty pussy.
captcha calle ambulance
>>
>>39137076
Perhaps the anon would find wizchan more to his liking.
>>
>>39136339
Bitterness=life experience
>>
>>39137869
Can you provide more context? Are you actively chasing any of the women you give emotional support to? What exactly is the dynamic of the friendship and what do they provide in return? You do realize women will never see you that way if you act like their therapist/older brother, right? I'm not trying to be a prick, but you aren't really helping yourself by being an emotional tampon for them.
>>
>>39137476
>>39137539
Oh yeah I forgot. Nice people are angels sent to Earth by God and have superhuman feelings. Nice people can't get their hearts broken and turn bitter from rejection and being mistreated; if they did they wouldn't be nice people!
>>
>>39138123
Nobody thinks you're a prick. Well, I don't. I do with them what I guess normal guys would, I start off easily with simple conversations and occasional coffee meetups. Emotional support and all this bullshit comes later when I trust her and we've known each other for some time. It usually starts off good, just as if they were interested in me, and then I somehow turn into a "guy who's okay but I don't want him to be near me anymore".
So apparently I have to cut that therapist shit, maintain it only with my best friends, and become more distant, so I stop being a tampon ?
>>
Its all just a matter of value. Woman have more value than most men by default so they tend to be more fickle, guys do the same but its less likely for us to reach a level of being able to use woman and toss them to the side like they do to us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

"If you want a happy life, don't marry a pretty wife"

Not always but ugly girls will usually be more humble and appreciative of your efforts. That's why you'll see pretty girls act so cold towards guys like us but will let chad shit all over them and open their mouth to catch more.
>>
>>39138152

Again, if your ability to be nice is dependent on how people respond to your "niceness" then you're not being nice. You're trying to guilt the other person into giving you something without asking for it directly.

In your case, you don't have the balls to express your interest to the girl who "broke your heart", so instead you hang around act like her little beta bitch in the hopes that SHE will be the one with the balls and will ask YOU out. And, no surprise, that doesn't really work.

The fact that you resent her for not doing so just confirms what a manipulative little coward you are and while women can be pretty dense, they're not so dense that they can't figure out what you're doing. I assure you, you're not the first coward to hover around her pretending to be her friend while waiting for her to make the first move. She knew what you were doing and no woman on the planet will be attracted to that kind of behavior.
>>
spoiler alert you were never a nice guy and you were a niceguy

you'll always be a meme unless you accept god into your heart
>>
>people saying you can't get laid if you're ugly
I'm a cyborg and was chad's funny fat friend in college who got strongfat then just strong. Proximity to chad meant I got 7/10 girls and the nerdier girls. Some of which preferred me because I was nerdier and more of a laugh than chad.

Honestly it's a lot having to do with the fact most of /r9k/ are just the most uninteresting and unfun to be around sort of people. Sure some robots are desperately ugly, but most fall into low average which is enough to work with if you actually gave a shit.
>>
>>39138572
>Honestly it's a lot having to do with the fact most of /r9k/ are just the most uninteresting and unfun to be around sort of people.

I doubt it, I think we just aren't that social to begin with. Most people get gfs through just being involved with others, we are outcast and not any less interesting than the girls we wanna fuck.
>>
>>39138637
I have to disagree based on robots I have interacted with. A lot of them draw their negativity around with them like a milestone. It brings down everyone around them.

Plus most of r9k doesn't have a single interesting hobby and doesn't have anything to connect to normal people on. The number of robots who can't come up with a hobby besides 'video games' is staggering.
>>
>>39138637
>not any less interesting than the girls we wanna fuck.

But you're less interesting than the guys that those girls want to fuck, which is the problem.
>>
>>39138637
>not any less interesting than the girls we wanna fuck.
Cyborg here again, you're less interesting and less pleasant to be around than the guys they're fucking and most of the male population, which is the problem.
>>
>>39138714
>But you're less interesting than the guys that those girls want to fuck, which is the problem.

Yep but this doesn't make robots bad people. Girls don't have to do anything, get everything, and any time we criticize them for it we are called bitter. Just because chad set the bar so high doesn't mean mediocre guys are the ones at fault.
>>
>>39138803
I'm gonna say it doesn't make robots bad people, but most robots are not fun people to be around. I'm saying this as a guy interacting with you lot. All you bring with you is baggage and insecurity.

Heck I'm not gonna sugar coat it and just say a lot of your problems are your own fault. You dig your grave than whine when you're expected to get in. Deflecting blame as much as most robots do is unhealthy and makes them stay robots.
>>
>>39136262
?... Stop catering to their every need and trying to Bend over so far backwards that your head goes up your own ass.

Behavior like that is a huge turnoff for women...

Everything you thought you knew was wrong

That's why you keep trying everything you thought worked, and it never does

Since you've been such a dismal failure why don't you stop and take a deep breath and listen very carefully as I help you?

From now on you're going to start doing everything the complete opposite of the way you thought it was supposed to be done

You're not going to ask anybody anything, you're going to tell them

You're not going to be a knight in shining armor because theyre going to rescue you from now on

You're not going to cater to anybody's needs they're going to start catering to yours

You're going to be extremely happy with yourself whether they do this or not

That's why what you perceive as failure with a woman will become an irrelevance from now on...

a non-existent non-issue

From now on you make the rules and they can change at any given moment to suit your every whim

Stop being such a pussy

Girls hate that crap

Start acting magnetic and magnanimous
>>
>>39139272
OP here, guys said this already and it makes sense to me.This thread redpilled me a bit.
But considering I will take your advice, do you have any tips how to be more interesting ?
I mean, I can talk constantly about anything, if I've been gifted anything, then it's my ability to lead a conversation. I can talk about things I don't know jack shit about and still keep the conversation nicey and interestingly flowing...with people I fucking know.
When I'm meeting new people, particularly women, I realise I'm not interesting at all and I go silent unless someone speaks to me. I'm mediocre at everything. I have many hobbies, but none that I can brag about. I can play guitar, but I'm mediocre, same with many other things. I'm not going to talk about 4chins and vidya with people that I'm only starting to know. Any tips about that ?
>inb4 improve things you've got now
I'm not sure this is going to work, my attempts at everything are totally half-assed, and even though I know that I can't really change that
>>
>>39138912
robots are not bad people
>>
this thread is so fucking sad
>>
>>39139700
check'd
dubs speak the truth
>>
>>39137375
>depending on others in order to be happy
God you are pathetic
>>
>>39139643
>robots are not bad people
Not inherently, no; and I think a lot of you are genuinely good people. Plenty of you, however, are abhorrent sacks of shit; but that can easily be said of people in general.
>>
Okay op, the first problem is unironically wearing a fedora
>>
>>39139911
>>39139911
Touche, though that was few years ago
God damn I'd kill myself I still was this lean
>>
>>39136599
>tripfag
>hurr durr dont be a nice guy
>dont generalize wymxn
>>/reddit/ is that way
>>
>>39139868

Serious question: is there a reason why you think your minority opinion will have any impact on my life or my happiness? Are you just so full of yourself that you think you've uncovered some deep truth that the rest of the world hasn't figured out yet? Or are you just spewing out random tired bullshit because the very thought of anyone being happier than you are makes you implode with seething envy and in-quantifiable butthurt?
>>
>>39139940
Aha it's understandable op, I've got nearly the same exact body shape as you (or had) b4 I went to the gym 3 times a week, I hate to instert myself like this but I am, for all intents and purposes, a chad. I cut my hair short (number 2 on back and sides and like 3 inches of floppy curly hair at the top, wear latest sneakers, skinny joggers and branded hoodie on top of a usually branded tee, look up a lot, also I bleached my hair blonde but that's optional. I too used to be introverted but I became like this and just started being demanding and It worked. The best advice I can give is smarten up, spend some money on how you look and become demanding
>>
>>39140016
an yet you still come back here
you can make a chad out of a robot, but he will never stop being a robot
>>
>>39140148
I use this thread as an occasional pass time dude
>>
Go on youtube watch rsd-real social dynamics
There is some great answers ITT
You also have to understand change wont come over night you need to work on yourself everyday for well years it took like 2-3 years maybe even more to become better with girls and make friends etc. And im still learning an will be for some time
Dont give up and dont blame others for your mistakes
>>
>>39136262
What do you mean "give her all of you"? Did you ask for a relationship? Or did you just wait around and hope that one day you would just end up dating? That's one thing I realised once I actually got the confidence to date girls, it's incredibly easy to get the relationship to go the way you want, as long as you are upfront about it. If you want to be friends, don't make a move. If you want to date, ask her on a date. If you want to bang, invite her back to your place or a hotel. Just don't expect them to read your mind.
>>
>>39136262
stop worshiping women, women find fulfillment in worshiping you
>>
File: snapshot20100910202649.jpg (20KB, 200x145px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20100910202649.jpg
20KB, 200x145px
"I cannot make you like me,and I cannot make you respect me. All I can do is spend my time with those who will."

And....

"Better to be alone than in bad company."
>>
>>39138295
NI start off easily with simple conversations and occasional coffee meetups. Emotional support and all this bullshit comes later when I trust her and we've known each other for some time
How did you get from point A to point C without going through point B, point B being their actual boyfriend. Stop doing the job of the boyfriend without receiving the pay. Don't provide emotional support for no reason until you start dating them.
>>
>>39136262
>Why are women such evil creatures ?
>People were right, being a nice guy is not worth it.
>I'm sick of trying to get a girl that will appreciate how nice I am.
>Any wizards care to share their views?

Wizards are in very short supply. I would never think to speak on behalf of remnants of my tribe that haven't surrendered their lives to the blade or the bottle. But, in dire straits, a single voice is preferable to the silence of a legion rotting in the ground. So let's proceed.

Niceness is a virtue but, of all of the goods a man is capable of, it's the most superficial. One is nice to strangers, holding a door open for the elderly woman or forgiving the overworked waitress some small oversight with a smile and a generous tip. To be nice is nothing more than a willingness to make a stranger's life just a little less difficult than it would have been otherwise, pressing a red penny into the palm of a beggar one forgets a moment later.

Niceness has little meaning in an intimate relationship, whether it's one between friends or lovers. An ocean of treacle in such a context is infinitely less significant than the tiniest drop of poison.

Friends and lovers both adore and hate each other in equal measure. Having surrendered yourself to another because you care for them so deeply, how can you help but not resent them for the power they have over you? They've clutched your heart and you've theirs. If either party squeezes too tightly in some fit of passion, someone could find himself or herself bleeding out.

Love is not nice. Love is neither gentle nor kind. Every pleasure it offers is paid for with myriad pains. A fool's bargain, to be sure, a contract offered by the most mendacious of devils.

What is a wizard's opinion concerning this? That was the original question, right?

My answer? I'd sign that contract in an instant, without hesitation and, if need be, open a vein to procure blood to provide the ink.
>>
>>39137076
/r9k/ is coming full circle after Moot fucked everything up. Feelers are becoming a minority again as they shouldve stayed.
>>
File: 1502291223967.gif (298KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1502291223967.gif
298KB, 500x278px
>>39137076
/reddit/ took over.

But watching all these bitter roasties/white knights get triggered is pretty funny.
>>
File: 1500414121334.jpg (13KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1500414121334.jpg
13KB, 250x240px
>>39141597
>Wizards are in very short supply.
No they aren't. You're delusional if you think that. Women only want Chad, and even if they do settle, they go for a 7-8/10. The average guy gets scraps if hes lucky. The number of wizards are growing by the day.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.