[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, what do you think of a 24 year old virgin?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 151ox1.jpg (46KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
151ox1.jpg
46KB, 917x871px
Fembots, what do you think of a 24 year old virgin?
>>
i think you are me
>>
>>39135932
Im a 49 year old fembot and dont care. But I guess you are ok in my books for protecting your dignity
>>
>>39136073
wow, you're twice my age
>>
Doesnt matter, I'll rather date a virgin because then I wouldn't feel like kissing another woman's vagina
>>
File: IMG_0014.jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0014.jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
Would you be my bf? pls respond

>but in all seriousness
>I would actually prefer it
>but the reason I would prefer it would be because I have self esteem issues
>so I do feel I have to get over that
>I think most women don't care if they like the guy
>but would use it as a point of condescension if they dislike the guy
>>
>>39136176
I just have more life experience is all. But I guess you are ok with that
>>
>>39137247
Are you originally hot?
>>
>>39135932
>That fabulous feel when you are femanon

What do I think about it, what do I think about it...
My first thought is I don't really care that much. Personally, if I met the man of my dreams (nO NOT A CHAD don't even go there) and we was a virgin, I would be neutrally surprised.
That's 60% of my opinion. I am neutral to this fact.

The other 40% of my thoughts...?
I know men have high sex drives, they go out of their way to find sex... Why hasn't he done that? Does he not like the sex? Is he shy?
Maybe he's religious. I know people who retained their virginity for marriage at age 30.
They're a beautiful couple. No, really. They're amazing.

He probably hasn't found the right girl. Yeah, that must be it.
I hadn't found the right guy when I lost my virginity. It was a classmate of mine.
And, honestly? I haven't had sex since. 'Cause next time around, it's gonna be with the right guy.

Don't beat yourself up over it. I do recommend putting yourself out there, though.
This is really obvious and stupid, but I'll say it anyway:
I think losing your virginity will help your self-esteem. If you take that next step in life, you will feel better. About existing and stuff.

You'll be ok, anon.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (10KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
10KB, 250x241px
YOU'RE A FUCKING LOSER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
>>
>>39136608
wtf are you quoting
>>
>>39137510
Shut the fuck up

Its OK to be a virgin
>>
>>39137510
i dont care about it anymore, im 27 by now, and pretty sure, having sex is only a meme if it aint with the right person anyway, yet its a social stigma, which kinda sux, anyway im gonna off myself in exactly one week, so i can leave this shitholeworld with a bit of dignity left
>>
File: pepelaughing.png (81KB, 378x357px) Image search: [Google]
pepelaughing.png
81KB, 378x357px
>>39137510
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HE IS A MASSIVE FUCKING LOSER
>>
>>39135932
That you are a loser and ugly I am being honost
>>
>tfw I lost my virginity at 24 and found a virgin gf within two months and she assumes I've been fucking since I was young
conflicted feelings
>>
File: 4421b94a69957ecdf35bc9d7950dcf3d.jpg (855KB, 1226x890px) Image search: [Google]
4421b94a69957ecdf35bc9d7950dcf3d.jpg
855KB, 1226x890px
Gonna ask this I guess in this thread more out of curiosity than anything.

I'm a 25 year old virgin. I was raised christian although I'm not anymore, one of the values I retained is trying to find the right girl before I lose it too. I was trying to finish school before I go meet girls, but because of my anxiety+having to work to live I'm barely 2/3 done.

What do you think of a guy like me.
>>
>>39136073
Why don't you be a good mommy and take his virginity?
>>
agreed >>39137970
mommy should help kiddie gain his wings
>>
>>39138178
This. She should help her baby and have his baby.
>>
>>39138797
>have another autistic robot
bad idea
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.