[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw no cutie somalian gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: vWbbvE8.jpg (85KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
vWbbvE8.jpg
85KB, 500x667px
tfw no cutie somalian gf
>>
If a somalian woman spends all your money does that make her a female pirate
>>
>somalian
>qt
>>
I've boned a Somalian prostitute. She was really hot, young, and very short, with tiny little feet. Shit was cash.
>>
>>39135786
It's "somali" not somalian
t. Somali
>>
Wanting to create more walking mummies
>>
>>39136001
thanks based somalian
>>
>>39135786
Come to the Twin Cities, there's plenty of Somalis for you to take away
>>
>Somali
>tfw literally mistaken for Indian by everyone
Also majority of our women are butt ugly at least in the 502 area
>>
>>39136190
>mixed Somali
>still mistaken for Indian or Caribbean
just
>>
Dude they literally stink. Not even saying that to be a dick. Dont know what it is, but when they move, we paint and clean the apartment top to bottom and it still stinks. New tenants decline to move in even after its painted and cleaned again. No joke.
>>
>>39135786
I know a cute somali girl that used to browse r9k but she's a legit autistic shut in. I just really want to be in touch with her but I only have her email, nothing else, and it takes her forever to respond. One time I emailed her and it took her over two months to respond back.
>>
>>39136363
It's all the scents that they use plus all the oil they use when they cook, somalis love to fry shit and also love to invite over other stinky somalis who also love to put on a lot of perfume and fry shit.

Not to mention that they don't bathe everyday, and the ones that do don't bathe thoroughly enough.
>>
Ayye waryaada see tihiin gaaloo gaalo dhashay aa tahiin
>>
File: muzzies love bwc.jpg (1MB, 1813x3426px) Image search: [Google]
muzzies love bwc.jpg
1MB, 1813x3426px
Somali women LOVE white men, but you'll need to convert to the religion of peace.
>>
>>39136430
Lol maxaa beeen u sheege dhilaa kj dhashy. Dadka kale maa ka fiicantahay gaalyahow yariiska
>>
>>39136632
>Somali women LOVE white men
Everyone loves white men. This is nothing new. Also, Somali men are usually terrible husbands.
>>
File: IMG_9908.jpg (302KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9908.jpg
302KB, 2048x1152px
I love Somalia for being the ultimate ancap paradise
>>
>>39137188
Its not that bad desu pastaraviolispaghatte
>>
File: IMG_9909.jpg (39KB, 278x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9909.jpg
39KB, 278x253px
>>39137288
Not bad? Imagine being a warlord blowing up your neighbors house with an RPG 7 because the sound waves from his dog barking are entering your yard thus violating the non aggression principle and exchanging your child for a trunk of pure cocaine after that
>>
Somalis are as racist as /pol/ half the time

The shit they say about bantus and other blacks is fucking crazy

They literally have 4chan like forums where they talk about forcefully removing bantus
>>
somalis are fucking shit, they're probably even worse than normal niggers.
take it from someone who knows
t. nordic country dweller
>>
File: IMG_8983.jpg (69KB, 768x899px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8983.jpg
69KB, 768x899px
>>39137488
>somaliniggers hating bantuniggers
Lmao so much for "muh united Africa" that KANGZ in Burgerland are preaching
>>
>>39137593
Go to https://www.somalispot.com/forums/general/

and search "jareer" (their word for bantu) it crazy. They call them apes
>>
File: IMG_9910.jpg (46KB, 604x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9910.jpg
46KB, 604x450px
>>39137573
>nordcuck snownigger
>>
>>39137436
Idk, i lived there for 3 good years, the only place i felt unsafe was al shabaab territory
>>
>somalian
>qt
Pick one anon
>>
>tfw no secret gaal bf
>>
>>39138898
are you somali?
be my friend pls
>>
>>39135786
does she have a penis?

feminine cocks
>>
File: df.gif (491KB, 742x418px) Image search: [Google]
df.gif
491KB, 742x418px
>>39137642

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/sperm-banks-in-somalia.29122/

>I was loafing around on the sofa recently smoking quality weed I scored from an illegal immigrant and drinking halal whiskey and stroking my girlfriend's beard. Life was good. Some TV show was blaring in the living room about some poor African country or other when she said to me, Hey, why doesn't the West roll in with their tanks and planes and set that place right for good like they did in the old colonial times except without the exploitation and greed that formerly motivated Europe. "Never gonna work" I said. Even if the melanin deficients had a heart of Gold the bushmen and towelheads would kick up a revolt in nothing flat.

>She: "Why?"

>Me: Because the sons of God are a tribal lot, they will not stand by and let a foreigner push one of their number around, even if the number so pushed is pushing them around. They don't love their tyrant, but they love him more than whitey.

>And then it hit me. Maybe there is a subtle way of colonising the place. Why not open a Western sperm bank in every high street of the Dark Continent from which Xalimos could fetch their chillun until it is dark no longer. A white Africa will adopt white habits of mind and, within a generation or two, the naked savages will leapfrog into a suit and tie.

>Let's face it, every kneegrow yearns to pull a Michael Jackson and lighten things up cosmetically, so demand for European jizz will be high. Make it free and they will fill their pusssy to bursting.
>>
>>39139140
That place is filled with that kind of trolling

Is pretty fucking funny

They call themselves zoomalis half the time
>>
>>39137642
>https://www.somalispot.com/forums/general/
How do I search that term?
>>
>>39135786
> African
> Look more like Arabs or Greeks with darker skin
Islam is kind of a killer though.
>>
>>39136190
>>39136229

arent Somalians black?
>>
File: ethiostudent.png (571KB, 586x589px) Image search: [Google]
ethiostudent.png
571KB, 586x589px
>>39139589
https://www.somalispot.com/search/1151318/?q=jareer&o=date&c[node]=6

Here

Heres a specific thread where they talk about it

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/unhealthy-obsession-with-bantus-jareer.29194/

>>39139655
Yeah but many people in the Horn of Africa have "Caucasian" features

Like so. They can get mistaken for Tamil sometimes if they cover their hair
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.