[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is lesbianism a meme? Can't women just be turned straight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10

File: 1486883680150.jpg (123KB, 850x794px) Image search: [Google]
1486883680150.jpg
123KB, 850x794px
Is lesbianism a meme? Can't women just be turned straight with a good dicking anyway? A dildo or a finger can't possibly feel better than a warm dick.
>>
men are like NPCs to me

some of them benefit me, some of them get in my way, but at the end of the day I can't see them as anything other than objects. I might respect a few that I'm friends with and a knowledge some as my equals, but men in general aren't "people" to me. I don't hate them. They're just like a separate species to me. It's closer to "overwhelming apathy".

I got raped by one once and all I felt was annoyance. Like - it was boring and annoying that he expected it to mean anything at all. It was only an inconvenience to me, and somewhat repulsive. I felt a mixture of pity and contempt for him afterwards, but stopped thinking about it altogether a few weeks later.

It's similar to the way gay men feel about women, I'd imagine. I get along fine with gay men - they're like well-written NPCs, possible party members, the kind of NPC you'd be fond of.

But women are the only "player characters" I recognize.

I hate most straight women and bisexual women annoy me, but they're tolerable. Other lesbians are the most "human" human beings to me. The only emotional pain and genuine happiness I've ever felt were from my interactions with other women.

tldr - nothing you say or do will ever make me see you as a person.
>>
it's not about dicks
it's about the person
if you level your value by your dick then...you're less than a human to women straight/lesbian/bi
>>
File: download.jpg (46KB, 288x358px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
46KB, 288x358px
>>39136209
Women are the most superficial people out there, generally speaking. Most high-demanding jobs and fields are filled with men, who handle stress better and have been shown to have larger brains.

Yet you only see the emotionally driven gender as human.
>>
Is heterosexuality a meme? Can't men just be turned straight with a good dicking? A pussy can't possibly feel better than a hard cock, or a fleshy male asshole. Hell, there's no difference between male and female mouths! Being straight isn't a thing.
>>
>>39136400
Fuck, *turned gay.
>>
>>39135717
Don't you mean "why is homosexuality in men a meme"?
Don't you think soft, delicate creatures like women are sometimes attracted to other soft, delicate creatures?
With men it's just shit attracted to shit.
>>
>>39136349
>Most high-demanding jobs and fields are filled with men
Yes but so are prisons and mental institutions. Women are like 99% "average" while men are really hit or miss.
>>
>>39135717
>dildoes can't possible feel as good as a ward dick
That's where you're wrong kiddo. The vagina responds to pressure and movement and especially when their combined. Dicks are relatively smooth shafts so the only actual pressure that is felt is at the head where it pushes the walls out. Dildoes can have all sort of ridges and textures and patterns and shit that apply pressure just by existing then feel amazing when their moving along with the pressure "wave" being made by the dildo head. Now add to the plate the fact they can vibrate sometimes hard enough to shake the bed, never fail or go soft, and can be warmed or chilled as desired and its a no brainer dildoes feel vastly better.
Also this shit >>39136209 the one thing women want from you is provided elsewhere and better so even your existence to us is an after thought.
>>
>>39136209
This is some hardcore RP stuff right here.
>>
>>39136519
>he's so hurt by how we dismiss him that he can't stomach it whatsoever and has to dismiss it as roleplaying
there's a surprising amount of lesbians on /r9k/
>>
>>39135717
homosexuality is just a fetish

females and males are programmed to breed with the opposite gender
>>
>>39136209
Your TLDR doesn't make much sense by itself.
>>
>>39136432
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaghHh
Most epic fail i've seen in quite some time
>>
>>39136448
>with men it's just superiority attracted to superiority
ftfy
>>
>>39136693
i guess you don't use mirrors.
>>
>>39136209
>This is your brain on video games
>>
File: 1499589927522.jpg (158KB, 867x826px) Image search: [Google]
1499589927522.jpg
158KB, 867x826px
>>39136209
>I got raped by one once
that explains everything
>>
>>39135717
No better feeeling than my dick in your ass.
>>
>>39136209
Trust issues post-rape are common. It's your defense mechanism kicking in.
>>
>>39135717
Female sexuality is fluid so basically any "orientation" is more like a current preference. So yeah basically lesbianism, like the rest of them, are a meme.
>>
>>39135717
whit this logic a dildo should make me gay
>>
>>39136576
human are't programed by anibody
and the way they experience emotion or love isn't perfect because evolution isn't perfect
>>
Why is it so hard for men to fathom that some women don't like them? Are they that egotistical that they think the world revolves around their dick?
>>
>>39136209
This explains why all lesbians are fucking insane. My sister is lesbian just because she was crazy and clingy enough to drive away every male around, so she had to adapt.
Without a man putting up with your bullshit you'll be nothing more than used goods thrown out in the trash bin. Go die in a hole and never bother real people anymore thank you.
>>
>>39138136
>makes a post attempting to attack a truthfilled post
>goes on an unrelated rant who's only connector is "lesbian"
>>39137710
They're only real worth beyond the one in a billion genius is being the other half procreation and they don't like when women opt out of that monopoly.
>>
File: 1502773018375.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502773018375.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>39138516
No you stupid bitch, you're wrong. Why the fuck lesbians always behave like they need to defeat males, always need to be better than males, always need to emasculate them, ridicule them, make the feel worthless and all of that shit? Of all the lesbians I've known, 20+, only one minded her own fucking business.

The truth is lesbians are in denial about the fact that they can't have what men have. They're envious, so, rather than better themselves for their own good, they have to put down others, like the worthless female scum they are.
>>
>>39138612
Yeah other lesbians won't admit it but penis envy is real. It must be great to be able to truly fuck a girl you love. Dildos aren't the same because you don't have pleasure nerves in a dildo, it's not part of your body. If you're a lesbian your body wants to do something it's never going to be able to do.
>>
>>39138654
I honestly don't give a crap about what you do in the sheets. Truly, it's your own fucking business.

But when a fucking lesbians needs to let everybody know she's a lesbian and act tough in front of everyone else proving she can do it too it just makes me angrier. Why do you care if I don't care? Why do you try to put your feet on my face? It's not like the lesbian will get what she wants by acting spiteful towards makes she's supposed to not care about. Its this hipocrisy that makes my jimmies rustle.
>>
>>39136209
That's called being a sociopath.
>>
Jesus. This thread is just something else, huh. Men are npcs, woman hating lesbian, people flaunting wealth, the superiority of sex toys and petty back and forths.

From my real life interactions with girls who have dated other girls, they've hardly considered themselves as lesbians. They say that something just triggered inside them that made them feel attracted to the other girl. They didn't even classify themselves as bi, which was weird to me. There is some emotional attraction involved that's supposedly indescribable. That the woman had the qualities they wanted in a partner and it didn't matter that they were the same gender.

So, I'm gonna go with meme. Most lesbians I've met were men-hating cunts who seemed to date only women out of spite. They never seemed like happy people either. Absolutely insufferable, too. No wonder there is such a high domestic abuse rate within lesbian relationships.
>>
>>39138612
>defeat someone who defeats themselves when faced with the sad and pathetic truth of their existence
>>
>>39138940
>i'm fifteen and I read Nietzsche once
The post
>>
File: threadslayer.jpg (95KB, 680x989px) Image search: [Google]
threadslayer.jpg
95KB, 680x989px
>>39136209
Geez anon,one of my hobbies is researching,depicting and conceptualizing torture. Another one of my hobbies is learning about how inborn and disease-caused deformities occur in humans,as well. Yet even,I can`t actually type out something this edgy,and I`ve seriously thought about commiting murder in various instances,but even I can`t come up with something this pathetically edgy,unless I purposefully tried. Congratulations.
>>
File: 1479334287747.png (464KB, 481x518px) Image search: [Google]
1479334287747.png
464KB, 481x518px
>>39136448
>defending homosexuality
I wish all degenerates could be removed by the dozen.
>>
>>39136519
It`s not RPing even. It`s just a creature...that`s somehow lower than us. All I hold for such is disdain.
>>
>>39137306
Just say it with me: Females are a meme.
A FUCKING MEME!
>>
>>39139333
Homosexuality has been around since ancient times and is evident in most mammals.

Go thump your tora/bible/quran somewhere else. Nobody gave two shits about homosexuality until "mah religion" came into play. Any decent human being wouldn't care about what others do behind closed doors as long as it's consensual.
>>
>>39139407
Animals eat their own shit too tho, should we consider any human humping chairs brave and strong willed or just plain fucking stupid
>>
>>39139407
I really love how you assume that:
1.I am religious
2.That all religions are somehow equal

>Homosexuality has been around since ancient times and is evident in most mammals.
Are you unironically going to go at me with the "it`s natural so it`s good" argument,you limp-wristed fagnolia. Rape is also natural and used to occur a lot unpunished in ancient societies. Doesn`t mean it`s good or something one should condone.
>Go thump your tora/bible/quran somewhere else.
The part where you try and shame me for my supposed religiosity is where you show yourself to be just as close-minded as you assume me to be if not more so.
>>
>>39139441
Animals eat their own shit in either

A) when they are extremely stressed out
B) have a high functioning appendix to actually metabolize their feces and get leftover nutrients

If you don't understand what you're trying to compare, don't. And you're on the internet. Go look up some articles and educate yourself, you mouthbreathing hypochondriac sack of shit.
>>
>>39139441
No, we should consider it their own fucking business.
>>
>>39139478
How is rape the sams as consensual sex, you fuck? False equivalency at its finest. Maybe you should pick up a religion because that's the best a retard like you can do. Fucking failure of a human being and a brainlet at best.
>>
File: IMG-20170817-WA0013.jpg (18KB, 288x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170817-WA0013.jpg
18KB, 288x392px
>>39139498
>mouthbreathing hypochondriac sack of shit
I would be impressed if you looked that up too
>>
>>39139556
Looked it all up years ago. And you should, too. It's from a movie.
>>
>>39135717
i have both a warm dick and a girlfriend, all in one. it's comfy. i have absolutely no attraction to men, with or without dicks. why would i when there are women out there with soft curves and smooth skin? light voices and pretty eyes? girls are the only thing that gets me deep. it's not always about sex, at least for me.
>>
>>39139532
Yeah,after I made a point of your argument about "natural=good" you shift the goalpost. Classy. Sex in nature Human too. doesn`t have to be consensual in order to be natural. If you fucking other men in the ass is natural,so is me bending some whore down and filling her vagina with my seed. Not that I`d do this,because those abstract ideas like "civilization" and your oh so-accursed "religion" show me why doing this is an amoral,barbaric act.
>>
>>39135717
I tried to turn a 8.7/10 hot biker lesbian who was busy trying to turn a 7/10 fake blonde. It didnt go well for me. lol Just remembered bothering her at some club when I saw her like you want that dick and she's like no. lol
>>
>>39139617
There's litterally nothing wrong with rape. Anything against it its just made up emotional crap. How do you think average men could spread their semen in the past?
>>
>>39138793
It's interesting how the soulless sociopath NPD called others NPCs. One chief diagnoses of that illness is psychological projection. THEY are animals not fit for the Human experience. Death is the only cure.
>>
>>39139617
Go back to school and learn how to form arguments, counter arguments and rebuttals. You're embarrassing yourself by sticking to your rape false equivalence. Trying to compare gay people to barbarians goes to show how bigoted and uneducated your are.
>>
>>39136209
Anon you have anti-social personality disorder.
>>
>>39139749
>bigoted
Are you fucking trying to bait me or are you lost? Can you go back to whatever retarded normie shithole you climbed out of,pray? And it`s you who needs to learn how to argue.I didn`t compare gay people to barbarians. I merely pointed out the fact that saying that something is good,because it`s natural is a rather uncivilized concept.
>>
>>39139715
You`re correct,anon but who should be the one to administer said cure though? By what method shall it be given?
>>
>>39139709
Would you feel that way if someone raped your mother or sister?
>>
File: 1502846643869.jpg (132KB, 1024x1276px) Image search: [Google]
1502846643869.jpg
132KB, 1024x1276px
>>39139876
And you spectacularly failed to do so and made yourself look like a total idiot.
>normie
Oh boy. I can tell you're some angsty kid trying to be cool on the internet. Fucking kek.
>>
>>39139949
I would find the guy and beat the shit out of him just because he made my siblings become used goods, then proceed with life.
Their fucking fault for not being able to protect themselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 504x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 504x433px
>>39137710
Welcome to the world of orbiters.

>She'll like me eventually
>I have a dick feels way better than dildos
> I listen to their problems
> Muh best frien

As an older 4chan fag 3 things don't change
1. Lots of people here are faggots.
2. OP's will bullshit for attention
3. Orbiters think they're doing everything right except anything at all.
>>
>>39139971
I failed at pointing out this fact? More like you fail to understand that it is so. Also,from your first post I could really tell you`re far more fucked in the head than I`ll ever be. I don`t even know if arguing with someone who I don`t know on the internet over an issue that we both have radically different beliefs on due to our utterly different upbringings This is where you try and make me feel bad by saying I`m stupid and you`re really funny comes. is worth my time. It`s fucking late and I have actual work to do. Can you do the world a favor and hasten your suicide?
>>
>>39139999
How are women supposed to protect themselves? Even if they don't put themselves in bad situations, don't act slutty and carry a weapon and know how to use it, if they get unlucky and the guy overpowers them they're basically fucked, both metaphorically and literally.
>>
>>39138612
>>39138612
Queer lord alert

Seriously get you dick out of your anime girl pillow and head out of a cow's asshole you dipshit.

Women don't owe you shit. Work on being a nice charming Norm-fag instead of a little shit strains that'll die alone at this rate.
>>
>>39140071
I'll make sure to kill myself because some edgy, homphobic teenager on the internet told me to do so. Thanks for playing.
>>
>>39140160
>whats pepper spray
>whats a kick in the balls
>whats being careful and looking out for trouble in dangerous places
>whats being with other people
Oh so now gender equality aint that good of an opportunity when it means being beaten and fucked up
>>
>>39140171
>assuming shit the post
Keep trying, this is why noone wants to discuss with women. You're not even pointing out flaws in my point of view.
>guess whos not filling my holes today teheee
>>
>>39140188
>edgy
>homophobic
>teenager
You and courtesy shouldn`t be so divorced just because this is 4chan. Anyways,I`ll make sure to feel bad,because some edgy,insane faggot told me I should for hating the gangrened appendage he is to society.
>>
>>39140226
Pretty much all of those things were covered by what I'm said. I'm saying there are situations where even if a woman took all those precautions she could still end up getting raped. If she is surprised and physically overpowered correctly she won't be able to use the pepper spray or ball kick. You can't make sure you have people around you at all times, and sometimes rapes occur in situations where they wouldn't be expected to happen. I'm not saying it's common, but there are situations where shit will happen no matter what precautions were taken to avoid it.
>>
>>39140337
There are also occasions where trucks of peace come and run over you, or your brain farts and you die.

We all live by fortune's whims. Not getting what you wanted? Tough luck.
>>
>>39140398
The point is that it's possible your sister could get raped without it being her fault.
>>
>>39140428
And I repeat, tough luck. For all I know she could die too tomorrow.
Not that I'd mind. She's a piece of shit, always bullied me and made me believe men were supposed to be as servile as she wanted me to be with her. That would explain why I dont really care ahahahah
>>
>>39135717
yes, it's a complete meme
read
http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/07/lesbian-teens-two-seven-times-many-babies-heterosexual-peers/
>>
>>39136209
I unironically feel this way too. Thanks for articulating it better than i would have been able to.
>>
>>39140506
But in that case your apathy has nothing to do with whether it was her fault and everything to do with her being a piece of shit. Imagine a cute loving anime-tier imouto instead.
>>
>>39139407
People always cared about gays and dykes. The species has a drive to propagate, to see its family line thrive, and genetic disorders like homosexuality have never been met kindly. Take your historical revisionism somewhere else.
btw dolphins are notorious rapists, is rape natural?
>>
The problem is a good number of "lesbians" are just lesbian as a sexual strategy. Once they meet the right guy they stop being lesbian and become a traditional housewife with 5 kids.
>>
>>39136209

This is exactly how ive felt about lesbos since I started playing fallout.

I hope you dykes leave good drops in the capital wasteland.
>>
>>39136209
We could rape you too?
>>
>>39136209
>I got raped by one once and all I felt was annoyance

That's hot, anon. I'd like to know where you are. Seems like you wouldn't mind if that happened to you again :) I could make you reach notes that you've reached before
>>
>>39139407
Animals also eat their children, does that mean that humans should also eat their children? Dogs also eat the shit of other dogs, does that mean that humans should eat shit too? There's a reason why there's a distinction between humans and animals.
>>
>>39136209
Detail your rape, please.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.