[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to kill myself when I get off work today. Is there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 5oqzBxU.jpg (88KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
5oqzBxU.jpg
88KB, 960x716px
I'm going to kill myself when I get off work today. Is there anything I should do (like handing back books to the library) before I go?
>>
>>39124241
Not kill yourself. Snap out of it.
>>
>>39124241
Cancel subscriptions, eat a good meal, take a shot, write a note(if you care).

What's your method anon?
>>
>>39124241
Erase your internet presence if any
>>
File: 1502365768770.jpg (15KB, 302x319px) Image search: [Google]
1502365768770.jpg
15KB, 302x319px
>>39124241
seed the womb of your oneitis
>>
Yup. Clean your room, Bucko.
>>
>>39124241
You know you're statistically likely to regret your action as soon as you reach the point of no return, right?

Even if you weren't before, now that you've reads this, you'll think about this when it happens, and you'll regret it all and you won't be able to do anything about it. Your final moments will be spent in regret and anguish, instead of the calming peace that you idealize.
>>
If nothing else, leave a message for your parents/loved ones.
>>
>>39124241
That is my most favorite picture on the Internet.
>>
>wagecuck right up until death
At least become a neet first and kys once that ride ends.
>>
>>39124241
Let your family/friends know what you want done with your possessions after your death (on paper, don't tell them in person obviously).
>>
go out and explore. the world is a big fascinating place. it would be a shame to leave without seeing stuff such as the rainforests or coral reefs
>>
>>39124241
give all your money to the poor
>>
>>39124241
Why would you even go to work if you were planning to kill yourself?

??
>>
>>39124241
why do you care what happens after your death? it wont effect you in any way, the world might explode and you wouldnt know, it literally doesnt matter at all
>>
>>39124241
Yeah, Live stream it.
P A R I S C O P E
A

R

I

S

C

O

P

E
>>
>>39124613
This is a person who has clearly run out of filthy Frank videos to watch
>>
>>39124504
The rainforests and coral reefs are getting destroyed as we post, anon.
>>
File: 1405799232936.jpg (38KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1405799232936.jpg
38KB, 560x560px
>planning to kill yourself
>goes to fucking work

hahahahahahhahah
>>
File: 1467448373551.jpg (30KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1467448373551.jpg
30KB, 600x450px
Seriously tho before you kill yourself try smoking some weed and see how u feel

T: >>39124751
>>
>>39124632
Ha! I don't watch Normie youtubers. I don't even watch YouTube. I just like watching people commit suicide. Inb4 edgy. Yes, I know I'm eddddggyyyy and that's how I like it
>>
>>39124241
>I'm going to kill myself when I get off work today. Is there anything I should do (like handing back books to the library) before I go?

1. Do you have money?

If YES: Spend all money before dying. Go to japan or something, do whatever your dream is

If NO: Do you have friends?
*If YES: Talk to them you fucking idiot
*If NO: goodbye
>>
>>39124241
go for the original high score
>>
>>39124504

>haha dont kill urself bro! just think u might miss out looking at a plant! :^) xD

this is buzzfeed-tier normalfag trash
>>
>>39124269
Thats one of those posts thats too silly not to reply to, is he going to ask the bouncer in heaven to send him back down because he regrets it? Or do you mean people who jump off from a tall building regret it? Sure they do you its scary as fuck and you have no chute, hard to be content in that moment champ. Your brain is hard wired to think of suicide as a terrible decision but for some people it still is the right option.
>>
>>39124241
Meh who cares about the books the library can't really charge you for them if you're dead.
>>
>>39124973
This guy knows what he's talking about. That girl who got jail time for the suicide texts? She was the voice of reason for when his body's natural instinct kept trying to take over. Everyone is naturally inclined to stay alive, but that doesn't mean life is truly worth living.
>>
>>39124269

A few moments of misery and regret and then nothing at all, forever. Doesn't sound like such a high price.
>>
>>39124504
anon i have a serious question about this, i'm not OP but i'd love to do this before i kill myself. but why do people always say this? i cant afford this and i doubt OP can either. do people just assume that you have like $100k in the bank ready to fucking go in the event of suicidal thoughts?
>>
>>39126847
Or the guts to do it, or the willingness/motivation or that it will somehow change how they feel or the person they are. Its facebook tier meme at this point like just b urself!
>>
>>39126885
i do actually believe it would be genuinely good advice to the right person, but people say it to absolutely everyone kind of like "suicide is selfish" or whatever. like i said, i'd love to do it myself, but it's not realistic for most people
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.