[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think you are someones type of person they fall in love with?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

do you think you are someones type of person they fall in love with?
>>
yes. it has happened several times before. They weren't my person, though. unfortunately, I am too introverted to go out and try, very often. I am too busy, right now, but I am not too worried that I will be single for the rest of my life. what worries me most is that I will never find the right girl. I met her, once, and that was years ago. I don't even know where that particular girl is, right now, and finding someone like her is something I don't know is even possible
>>
Yes because I am a sociopath
>>
>>39123925
Yes. I've been married and had a few girlfriends. The trick is to have at least an average dick and an average job and an average girl will love you someday.
>>
Nah. Women would have to be deep and interesting and complex to find me attractive.
>>
>>39123925
Uh, no. If they do fall in love with my it's just because they think I'm cute and that is it. Shallow love. I hate them for their shallow love.
>>
>>39123991
>The Cisco Kid had killed six men in more or less fair scrimmages, had murdered twice as many (mostly Mexicans), and had winged a larger number whom he modestly forbore to count. Therefore a woman loved him.

your post reminded me of that one story start, is great
>>
>>39124030
>Tfw no one gonna love me, because of sickfuck brain
Fucking sociopaths, stealing our girls.
>>
>>39123925
I don't know but I really fucking hope so I don't want to be alone forever
>>
>>39124078
You can train yourself to be a sociopath anon
>>
>>39123925
Apparently a lot of people like my personality, specifically girls.
I never know why tho
>>
>>39123925
I sure hope not because I'll have to turn them down anyway. Antinatalist and such
>>
Yes. It happened many times. I'm tall, /fit/ and not ugly and women are usually shallow.
>>
No I'm a miserable piece of shit
>>
>>39124098
Not "charismatic" or chill enough for training myself. It not gonna work.
>>
Until recently I'd say no but this qt had heart shaped pupils in her eyes when she saw me last Saturday.

It was nice being someone's type. If this is what females constantly feel then... I dunno. I'm jealous.
>>
File: 1416714797141.png (24KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1416714797141.png
24KB, 509x411px
My problem is, I can be very super fucking charming and suave with girls I don't like and have used them as practice for when a girl that's worth it for me comes around. I've made some girls fall in love with me but I didn't care about them and just toyed with them.

The thing is, when these girls I like show up (and that's only has happened like 2 or 3 times in about five years), I've sperged out and shown the creepy, insecure, beta side of me, creating a horrible first impression that ultimately has lead to nowhere with them, and thus I fuck up my chances with the girls I genuinely want to get to know and conquer.
I don't know why this happens. Maybe I'm intimidated by them once I happen to meet one of those girls, since I only like a certain type.
>>
>>39124169
please tell me you're working on making her your gf asap, as in she being your girl in before august ends
if not then why the fuck don't you go after her if she's infatuated with you and she's a qt?
>>
>>39124022
I love you anon

It's fine. No worries.

All love is a little shallow. Just a bit but that's okay.
>>
File: unimpressed.jpg (47KB, 710x359px) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed.jpg
47KB, 710x359px
>>39124544
>being shallow is okay because everyone else is also shallow

Do you normies even listen to yourselves?
>>
File: 1502734267729.png (18KB, 411x454px) Image search: [Google]
1502734267729.png
18KB, 411x454px
>>39123925
Yes but the market is skewed, i would be pretty good daddy for some good girl / brat that has a thing for older men
Problem is i don't have the funds to be a sugar daddy for them which is usually what they seek in a full package
>Is older and more mature than her
>Has enough funds so she doesn't have to do shit
>Has patience / maturity to handle her behavior
>Has a bit of nurturing / protective side
>Is comfortable in bed and can take the lead so she doesn't have to

Problem is girls like want full package and are rare / hard to find
>>
>>39124153
What do you think a sociopath is?
>>
File: IMG_1523.png (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1523.png
83KB, 640x360px
If we're talking exclusively about personality, then I think I might be the type of person they could be interested in. I'm extremely romantic, I love planning dates and special events, but I also love to just spend time at home. I wanna spend time with and listen to my gf, I want her to tell me about her day.
I'm not sure if I have much of a personality or much interesting stuff about me though, so I'm not sure I could hold a girl's affections. I'm also extremely submissive sexually, I can't even fathom doing anything dominant.
I've got a lot of personal issues of my own to work out before I even consider asking a girl on a date, and it terrifies me that I'll just keep putting it off until it's too late. My one desire of this life is to find love, and I'm terrified that I never will to the point that I think about killing myself just to save myself from the pain.
>>
File: fork_killme.jpg (16KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
fork_killme.jpg
16KB, 352x352px
>>39123925

No, not at all to be honest. Doesn't make it any easier to deal with that fact though, feels fucking terrible.
>>
>>39124240
anon you are literally originally me
>>
>>39123925
Yes but only on a superficial level, those people wouldn't like my real self.
>>
>>39125117
No one would like anyone's "real self," if there is such a thing. Humans are completely retarded and disgusting, there is nothing likeable about their real behaviors and motivations at all. You can only like someone as long as you trick your retarded human brain into seeing something different than reality.
>>
>>39125154
You can love someone for being a horrible person if you're the same as them.
>>
>>39125205
No, how could you love something "horrible"? That's makes no sense at all. I am referring to things that are inherently unlikable, if it's something that you personally happen to like then obviously you don't consider it "horrible."
>>
File: 1502736003482.png (64KB, 507x540px) Image search: [Google]
1502736003482.png
64KB, 507x540px
>>39123925
I hope not, just let me hate myself in peace ffs
>>
I'm unlovable. Worthless and stupid
>>
Definitely not, but sometimes I wish I was
>>
File: 1489069098434.jpg (10KB, 365x363px) Image search: [Google]
1489069098434.jpg
10KB, 365x363px
No.
I am not a pleasurable person to be around.
Even people who say they aren't gonna abandon me do.
I'm the only one who can deal with me.
It's hurts so fugging bad
>>
All my friends that are girls say I'd be the perfect bf if I had more confidence. What does that even mean?
>>
>>39127944
They think you're attractive but your lack of confidence is drying their pussies up
They want the idealized version of you, you dig?
>>
>>39123925
Probably not, i am lazy, have barely any interests apart from video games and sports, work 60+ hours weekly so barely any time and finally I am extremely boring.
>>
>>39123925
>do you think you are someones type of person they fall in love with?

Thinking about this made me cry.
That's probably enough of an answer.
>>
>>39124020
Yea I keep telling myself that too :')
>>
There are no "types". Theres only FACE HEIGHT FRAME.
>>
>>39123991
>that feel when no sociopath bf
>>
>>39127944
That you are submissive and feed their egos but too ugly to date.
>>
>>39128100
I'd be a terrible bf I don't like getting fucked or sucking dick
>>
File: 1466958550459.png (277KB, 866x254px) Image search: [Google]
1466958550459.png
277KB, 866x254px
I don't know. Any woman who ever seemed to love me abused me and treated me poorly. Maybe it's the fact I constantly feel the need to help others because it's the only way to feel good about myself, because I don't know how to any other way. Maybe its just a string of bad luck and next time will be the right time like I always tell myself. Maybe I'm just broken, and I should just settle for the next trashy abusive mess of a woman that storms into my life and put up with it until I either commit suicide or she gets tired and leaves. I don't want to be alone.
>>
>>39123925
no, pretty sure everyone only sees me as a funny friend. I think I am literally invited by couples to hang around because they think I'm funny. I'm not capable of having someone actually love me, or fall in love with me. There are no qualities in myself that allow someone to fall in love with me.
>>
>>39123925
>5'9
>6.6 inch+ dick
>not entirely un-handsome
I refuse to believe there isn't at least one person alive that would appreciate me, but I will never (ever) meet them
>>
>>39124098
And how would i do that?
Oregole
>>
>6'2"
>Aryan
>7x5 dick
>decent body proportions
>charismatic and charming

I have no doubt I am
>>
>>39128510
Imagine it like a game of chess, you want to make the other person do or give you want you want.
Use subtle suggestions to push the person in the direction you want. You can't be obvious though, you need to be several moves ahead of them
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.