[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /sleeponcouch/ here? >why are you sleeping on a couch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Who else /sleeponcouch/ here?
>why are you sleeping on a couch
>what are you doing to upgrade to a bed
I'll start
>parents divorced
>mom decides to move into appartment bc cheaper
>sister is going to live with dad but she hasn't left yet and is taking up the second bedroom
>I'm 20 and should already have moved out so I get the couch until she moves in with dad
>I'm doing nothing because I hate myself and I have no motivation
>>
File: 1502392798617.jpg (42KB, 432x444px) Image search: [Google]
1502392798617.jpg
42KB, 432x444px
>>39123631
Why doesn't your couch have a bed?
>>
>>39123649
I guess my family never considered someone sleeping on the couch longterm so they went for style over versatility
>>
because it's literally just as comfortable as a bed and way cheaper
>what are you doing to downgrade to a bed
nothing
>>
I sleep on the floor. It's the best choice. Lemme explain why
>wake up easier feeling just as if not more well rested
>harder to oversleep (bad if you enjoy sleeping a lot)
>All you need is a comforter or mat at most. Both can be stored away to make extra room
>Gives you an incentive to actually clean your floor for once
>You save money by not buying a bed
Sure, it takes a week or so to get used to it, but after that its easy going.
>>
>>39123631
Why haven't you taken the initiative in slept in the bed? The virgin kid in the middle of a divorce:sleeps on the couch. The chad kid who instigated the divorce: displays his prowess and t levels as the only man in the house.
>>
>>39123749
I tried this once, end ended up turning on my side anyway and fucked up my neck so bad with was like I had whiplash and had to go to the chiropractor. My body just won't let me sleep on my back. Closest I came to sleep while on my back was having auditory hallucinations and a jolting sensation.
>>
>>39123631
Superior floor sleeper coming through, watch out.
I bet you faggots don't even know what you've lost under and in your couches.
I'm gonna spread the fuck out on this sweet ass floor now.
>>
>>39124947
teIl me your secrets
>>
I have a bed. But something is wrong with it and I wake up with back aches when I sleep on it. I started sleeping on the couch and the back pain went away. So I sleep on the couch now.
>>
>>39123631
Michael?

hsjkf
>>
>>39125093
You're a lazy faggot and I hope Michael punches you in your dick.
>>
I was a couch sleeper when my paranoia was running rampant. I thought my room was haunted / kept seeing shadow people so I slept in the livingroom.

Was really comfy actually, adult swim was my night light.
>>
File: IMG_0695.jpg (169KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0695.jpg
169KB, 1280x960px
>>39123631
I gotcha op. Haven't slept in a bed in years
>>
>>39125143
Why did you want to show off your chest
>>
>>39125155
My chest sucks, definitely not showing off. Showing the couch
>>
>>39125155
Cause he has a nice chest
>>
>>39125164
You say that but
>>
Couches are more comfy the wall next to them provide more warmth I like em fact that they are smaller feels more secure Couches>Beds
>>
Comsquash?
>>
Anon, you're friend isn't the only person to sleep on couches, calm down.
>>
>>39125074
It's likely your mattress. I also wake up with my lower back in pain and muscles of the back tight af and i sleep on an 8 years old mattress.
>>
Beds used to /trigger/ me and I was a tightwad while living alone so the habit stuck.

>what are you doing to upgrade to a bed
I read on my brother's bed, sometimes take a nap if he's not home.
>>
My LDR Russian gf sleept on the couch for her entire childhood. She is 19 now and still sleeps on a couch but at least she has her own room and couch (her family is too poor to afford a real bed)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.