[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i go to china?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 23

File: shouldidoit.png (56KB, 398x710px) Image search: [Google]
shouldidoit.png
56KB, 398x710px
some background here

i know 100% it's not a scam, i met her IRL years ago when we were both studying overseas.

she's chinese living in yunnan province and i'm american. she's pretty decently hot, has a nicer apartment than mine, works a comfy job in the PRC government and speaks very fluent english

i think it would really be kinda nice having a reason to get out of america. i probably wouldn't be able to work in my field if i went there (i'm an RF engineer but i'd be retarded without knowing mandarin) but maybe i could work at some nice international hotel or teach english or something. i've heard white people seem to enjoy somewhat of a special status in china

on the other hand, being cutoff from western internet really sucks. the great firewall is a lot smarter today than it was a few years ago. then again though, maybe that isn't a bad thing for me.

so come tell me how retarded i'm being or if i should do something crazy and take my shot out of this robotic hellhole i call my life

p.s.: i feel kinda like the opposite of that one chinese guy meme on here whose parents forced him to go to china
>>
china is a shithole and you might die
>>
>>39114604
t. never been to China
>>
how would you be able to teach english to mandarin speakers if you didnt know mandarin?
>>
>>39114634
They don't want you to speak manadarin it's called English immersion
>>
>>39114557
honestly op there is a good chance she's just using you for a green card

>>39114634
higher level foreign language classes speak/teach exclusively in the foreign language in the us, wouldn't be surprised if the same was done in china
>>
>>39114557
/r/China, /r/TEFL. Lots of Americans go to China and love it.
>>39114604
America is a shithole and you need to literally carry your own personal gun everywhere to avoid being murdered
>>39114634
They don't pay you to speak mandarin.
>>
>>39114700
if anything i'd be using her

she doesn't want to leave china, she has to take care of her dad. you know, filial piety and confucius and all that
>>
LMFAO DO YOU EVEN SPEAK CHINESE? FUCKING AUTISM IN MOTION RIGHT HERE
>>
>>39114845
not speaking english doesn't seem to stop mexicans :^)
>>
>>39114815
you'd be surprised man, chinese girls can play the long game, i knew one that stayed with someone for 10 years just to get permanent residence in the us, the moment the minimum time expired she zipped off to another part of the country and started living alone.

I'm not saying she's 100% using you, but it just seems sketchy that she would so aggressively pursue you without ulterior motives, whether or not those are to move to the us I cannot be sure.
>>
How bout you kill yourself you race traitor cuck faggot. can't wait for the day of the rope to personally dump mayonnaise down your neck hole
>>
>>39114557
No you shouldn't. This happens all the time
>desperate white boi meets girl in Asia
>girl in Asia flirts with white boi
>white boi flies out to Asian country
>Asian girl begins ignoring him
>white boi just wasted hundreds of dollars on a flight to a foreign country where he can't even begin to speak to the people
>>
>>39114557
>Fucking gooks
>Any year

Jesus christ OP.

>HAVING KIDS WITH GOOKS
>ANY YEAR

You're bringing your own destruction upon yourself. Enjoy having a child that looks nothing like you, hates itself, and identifies solely with his mother's shitty yellowskin Chink culture.

Pic related, it's your future son. "Yin-Fu Yip Johnson".
>>
>>39115012
nah don't worry, i mean i'm pretty white, but like not actually white enough that'd likely meet your standard of whiteness
>>
>>39114634
taught english in china/thailand. you are encouraged to speak 100% english. all text books have both translations and there is usually a second native sub teacher there to ensure there is no misunderstanding.
>>
>>39115059
If you're a white guy you can get dates whenever you want in Asia so it doesn't really matter if one ghosts you
>>
File: Untitled.png (52KB, 1276x346px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
52KB, 1276x346px
Courtesy of /a/. If you want to fuck a Chinese chick, import her.
>>
>>39114557
Take it OP, seems like a nice life. Just work on your Mandarin with her once you decide. Godspeed.
>>
File: 1502844513910.jpg (19KB, 332x351px) Image search: [Google]
1502844513910.jpg
19KB, 332x351px
>>39114557
Can you even move to China?
>>
>>39115153
you can move wherever you want if you have an anchor baby/marriage. it's kinda the global loophole around visa rules
>>
>>39115096
ehhhhhh. Can I still forcefeeder you mayo?
>>
If you've got nothing else going on in your life, sure, it will be an experience. Don't get too invested though, very likely it won't work out due to language and cultural differences.

DESU it's not neccessary to go to China if you don't want though, I know guys who flew to places Taipai, Cambodia, Philippines with no prior contacts, they were complete strangers and within a few weeks they met a girl who would let them stay at their place

Being a decent looking white man in Asia is like being a woman in the West: you can get things from the opposite sex without really trying
>>
>>39115176
Even Muslim countries? I don't think most of them recognise marriages between Muslim women and non-Muslim men
>>
>>39115213
>Being a decent looking white man in Asia...
Asia or shitty areas in Asia, i.e., not Japan or South Korea?
>>
>>39115246
Yeah them too but not quite as easily

In Japan for example there are loads of lonely Christmas cakes who will let a white piggu stay with them because they are lonely and want some foreign dick to improve their self-esteem
>>
File: d.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
>>39115301
>loads of lonely Christmas cakes
I'm in.
>>
File: ChineseFakeEggs-H.jpg (32KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
ChineseFakeEggs-H.jpg
32KB, 600x400px
>>39114557
I am Asian. Stay away from China. That place fucking sucks. They are the jews of Asia. If you go there, you will eat plastic rice, cardboard meat, dementia causing latex eggs, get lung cancer from the immense pollution, get stabbed and run over and left to die in an alley. They are all terrible people there. They will cheat, trick, and steal from you at every opportunity.
>>
>>39115087
Please go back to >>>/pol/, sir
>>
>>39115317
yeah they're pretty good desu, Japanese women stay hot until about 45 and anything over 25 is christmas cake because nips are pedophiles
>>
>>39114620
retard i lived in china for 11 year, its a fucking shithole
>>
>>39114845
Forget to take your meds today?
>>
If you stay in the West, you will be KICKING yourself in a few decades when things are descending into Hell. Meanwhile China will have sorted out a shit ton of it's problems. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. That is, if you really like this girl. If you detest her, reconsider.
>>
>>39115301
How many Christmas cakes are still virgins though? I'm half-tempted to fully learn the language just to get myself a pure Christmas cake-san.
>>
File: 1498434220237.jpg (767KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1498434220237.jpg
767KB, 1280x1920px
>>39114620
Someone rev up those China webm's, this anon needs a dose. I'm not on my computer right now.
>>
>>39115532
A bit more common than the West but not that many, Japan is like everywhere else where a small 10% of chads get access to ALL girls in their prime, they pump and dump them

it's just unlike the West, Asian men refuse to be beta orbiters for these slags so they end up alone
>>
>>39115550
damnnn chica she need this BBC
>>
>>39115350
>jews of Asia
That's Japan with their hyper-efficient anti-consumer/employee methods in business. China is more anti-moral liars and cheaters, I honestly can't think of any equivalent in how disgusting their money making methods get.
>>
>>39115574
Good on them nips for not reducing themselves to beta orbiters. Still, maybe it's worth a shot to go there and find myself a pure waifu.
>>
>>39114557
enjoy getting divorce raped lol
>>
>>39114813
> /r/
Fuck off and kill yourself retard reddit faggot
>>
>>39115402
it's got well over a billion people and incredibly diverse cities and regions

i think even most chinese people probably don't know the full scope of their own country
>>
>>39115597
>jews
>not throwing aside morals and cheating to gain money in anyway possible
>>
>>39115613
you're more likely to find one of those in the poor conservative Asian countries, that will be starstruck by you

Just don't pump and dump them, sex tourists are no better than chads and have ruined a lot of perfectly good women
>>
>>39115691
(((They))) are a lot more subtle than the Chinese, that's for sure.
>>
Take a vacation from your job for about two weeks or a month and try living in China. You will decide after experiencing the lifestyle.
>>
>>39114557
Go for it anon
I know an aussie that dated a chinese girl and her parents are rich af and she owns a house in china that sells for 5m USD
>>
>>39115622
if i get divorce raped i suffer
if i stay alone in america and go my own way i suffer

either way i'm suffering. i'm just trying to decide which way i want to suffer

(obviously that statement was outrageously pessimistic but i'm only referring to the worst case of course)
>>
>>39115644
>Implying subreddits are completely useless.
There are things reddit is good for, this is one of them.
>>
>>39115238
okay fine except for muslim shitholes but really why even would you
>>
>>39114557
maybe she was joking and playing with your feelings?you never know with these sluts.
>>
>>39116145
nah i've talked to her for years, long enough to know that chinese language and cultural differences make this very unlikely

shit i spent a few months trying to game her into sexting and it wouldn't work. she's really into traditional chinese morals.

i think what it is is that she feels old and like she's drying up (she's really not, shit she's only 26, but that's how the culture is)
>>
Itd be fun just to go live there, but having a baby straight away is retarded.

She has a good job now, but you realise she will have to leave it when the child is born right? Are you even ready to be a father?
>>
>>39114557
Seems fishy and creepy but what do I know ?
>>
>>39116345
she'll probably change her mind when she realizes how emotionally stunted OP is. Or she'll push it because she's after that greencard, in which Op will probably realize it and ghost her. Either way the baby thing is unlikely to happen.
>>
File: 110343-bigthumbnail.jpg (36KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
110343-bigthumbnail.jpg
36KB, 450x338px
>>39116345
her leaving her job: no i didn't consider it, thanks for mentioning it. maybe i'll have to do some thinking about it. i know japan is that way but i'm not certain yet if china is the same

being a father: it's not something i mentioned to her but actually it has been on my mind. i've been thinking a lot lately about how i don't really have purpose. i think it would be fulfilling to pursue.

having a baby straight away: your point is that it would be moving too fast? if so then i definitely understand that. i'm concerned by it too. i spent 5 months living with her in a coed dormitory but that was a long time ago and it's hard to say how that might turn out. but i guess worst case scenario, if it absolutely positively turns to shit, i guess i could always just bail and head back to america. and she'd probably be aware of that too, meaning she probably wouldn't want to blow it up.

>>39116446
in what way am i emotionally stunted? besides my mere presence on this board and my limited success with western women (i actually do pretty well for myself when i'm abroad)

also fuck your sign captcha google
>>
File: fce.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fce.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>39116506
>Your mere presence on this board
Answered your own question, also the fact that you're asking a bunch of virgin neets for life advice.
>also fuck you hiro you're not getting muh shekels just to bypass a shitty captcha
>>
File: 1292527222502.jpg (72KB, 634x461px) Image search: [Google]
1292527222502.jpg
72KB, 634x461px
>>39116599
i only come here because i value the input of my peers. we're a bunch of disenfranchised first world males right? sure there's a wide degree of how robotic we might be (in spite of those REEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES posters). we're all pretty alienated from the ordinary expectation of what our countrymen consider the ordinary. myself certainly included.

i don't think that makes me emotionally stunted. just different.
>>
File: Date_Night.jpg (84KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Date_Night.jpg
84KB, 480x640px
>>39116506
Have you considered systemically destroying her in a sexual manner? Degradation / humiliation?
>>
File: 1298701700751.jpg (186KB, 486x512px) Image search: [Google]
1298701700751.jpg
186KB, 486x512px
>>39117087
no, the thought didn't enter my mind.
the thought of a few brief kicks in exchange for ruining a person doesn't really do anything for me. i guess i'm not sociopathic on that level
>>
I spent a month travelling in China and I can guarentee you that you'll want to kill yourself if you permanently move there without knowing mandarin and without having a guarenteed well-paying job

Chinese culture is one of the shittiest cultures I've encountered in my entire life
I could give you so many reasons not to move there but I won't even bother
>>
File: 1314169727747.jpg (7KB, 189x251px) Image search: [Google]
1314169727747.jpg
7KB, 189x251px
>>39117202
>I could give you so many reasons
aww come on man help a brother out
>>
>>39114557
Here, You've only the advice of those who are jealous of your fulfilling life. You will not get satisfactory advice here.

You have the chance to make your life leap at any time. Its up to you to decide whether you can make that opportunity yourself.

In any case, you should think carefully and make a choice not to regret.
I wish you all the best.
>>
>>39114557
kek, i have story similar to this
>match with single mother on tinder
>talk and hook up on and off for a few months
>one day hits me up all depressed about how shitty her life was
>wanted me to come over like usual
>didn't feel like it, so decided to send her something I saw someone on /r9k/ send to some other single mother on tinder
>"you're a single mother of one?"
>her: "yeah you know that"
>"how'd you like to be a single mother of two?"
>her: "fuck it, at least you're good looking"
>the guy I copied that line from got the exact opposite reaction
>didn't know how to react
>"o-okay"
>drove two hours to her town and fucked raw, came inside
>tried hitting me up now and again since then
>gave one word answers, typical brush off
>after a couple weeks she gave up trying to contact me
>sent message few weeks ago that she was going to be homeless soon, mother kicking her out
>didn't respond

idk if she ever got pregnant
>>
>>39117693
and another story:
>2011
>meet girl on okcupid
>professional dominatrix
>i'm dom but expressed how we had BDSM in common
>said she's always willing to switch for right guy
>meet up and go to goth club one weekend
>moment she gets in car she says "ooo, you're cute, I'd fuck you!!"
>o-ok
>stop at store to get booze before club, stupidly recommend wild turkey 101
>get shit faced in car before club
>while drinking she mentions how she has stable life and wants kid, doesn't matter who dad is as long as baby is healthy wouldn't ask for anything fro dad
>asks questions like, "did you have braces, how is your eyesight" etc.
>drunk and don't mind answering how healthy I am
>we start drunkenly hooking up in my backseat before the club
>cum inside and go to club
>get drunker and hook up again in the club
>fisted her in club, fuck year
>drunk drive back to her place
>hazy ass memories of spanking with wooden spoon, knife up pussy, watersports
>wake up naked in her bed the next morning
>may have cum in her a second time that night
>never respond to her texts
>or her friends texts pestering me
>still don't know if she got pregnant 6 years later

Don't have any pics of her, sadly.
>>
go watch serpentza or laowhy86 on youtube

you can never become a chinese citizen, marrying a chink and getting a husband visa is essentially just a visit visa and you cant work
>>
>>39114897
azn fuck toy for ten years and then being free no strings attached... I think you friend is on the winning side.
>>
I've been talking with a Chinese girl for a few years, and she's occasionally asked for me to be her "fake boyfriend" to stop her parents pestering her. I think she's actually a closet lesbian though. Would marry because lonely as fuck.
>>
This is going to end up like Looper with OP slowly turning into a geriatric Bruce Willis before getting murdered by the future Chinese mafia in a decade and some change. So I say go for it.
>>
File: Yawning2.jpg (310KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
Yawning2.jpg
310KB, 849x565px
>WM/AF

Post her pics. All this thread is worth.
>>
Go for it OP, I was a 23 year old KHV before I said fuck it and moved to Thailand to live.

Got a nice job teaching English, fucked a ton of hookers, then met a really nice girlfriend that I stayed with for two years. All that a couple of months after the plane landed.

Fucking go. Go now. Asia is so much better than white western countries for guys, it's not even fucking close.
>>
I know that opportunities inevitably come to people with good skills.
>>
>>39117961
'cept you still get to post on this board.

the great firewall really does bother me. i want the freedom of the greater internet, not just the PRC approved mandarin-only intranet.

or at least that is what my addicted brain is telling me. will being denied the true internet help me?

i don't know.

>>39117825
TECHNICALLY i couldn't work on a Q1 but really, as long as cash money exists i could always make by virtue of being a native english speaker. this isn't even something i'm worried about.
>>
>>39118164

Well, I went to Thailand not China, but...

1) Pussy is far more important than the internet.
2) Use a god damn VPN.
>>
>>39118231
1. yeah until you cum but then that feeling disappears real fast (or maybe not you, but just me? the japs have a word for this and it's kenjataimu)
2. like i mentioned in OP the great firewall is a hell of a lot smarter than it used to be. the obvious tricks don't work anymore.
>>
Surely you've had a more indepth conversation with her about this than the pic in OP?

Also
>Having a kid with someone you've never dated let alone lived with
>>
File: zhgirl.png (1MB, 1074x812px) Image search: [Google]
zhgirl.png
1MB, 1074x812px
>>39117951
op here
okay fine just one
>>
>>39118346
but i did live with her
>>
>>39118428
Not while dating though?
>>
>>39118406
>this
>hot
>>
>>39118288

I get it, you're not having sex all the time, every minute of the day. But having sex improves everything about your life.

In the UK, I had a fair bit of money, and no sex. In Thailand at one point I was living in a $60 a month no-aircon room that I split $30 each with my Thai gf. Was earning $450 a month and we didn't have much money at all.

But guess what? I was getting laid. That year was a great year. I was working 1 day a week and had a nice girl riding my cock anytime I wanted. That sure beat out the UK and my $4000 a month job.
>>
>>39118406
wow, what a cutie! you should consider it, anon
>>
>>39118455
dating is kind of a meaningless word imo

i'm guessing you're really young? i'm not trying to attack you, just understand your reasoning. but since i've been an adult for a few years, i think it doesn't mean much
>>39118473
man she isn't fat. simple not being obese AUTOMATICALLY elevates a woman to a 7. and with that i'm totally happy
>>
>>39118543

Yeah she's cute. Definetely worth shagging.

Im a total evolutionary biologist so I'd be on the next plane over to knock her up. Even if I'd no intention of staying with her, I'd totally want her to have that kid.
>>
>>39118543
You're delusional if you think living with someone while in a platonic relationship is the same as when you're fucking. The entire dynamic of your relationship changes. Good luck.
>>
>>39118617
it wasn't really platonic.

again, like i said earlier in thread, i tried gaming her further and it wasn't as successful as i wanted, but i did at least hit second base with her.
>>
>>39118617
Your delusional if you think I'm not going to bend you over the sink in the Dennys bathroom you sweet ass faggot! Arch that back and let me grease up.
>>
File: 1312536791001.gif (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1312536791001.gif
9KB, 645x773px
>>39118406
When will it be my turn to have a qt chink ask me to put a baby in her?
>>
>>39118793
hey real talk bro/bot/

your turn is going to come as soon as you get the fuck up out of your chair and into the nearest consulate of whatever country you think is the coolest

look i don't know how much money you have and really it doesn't fucking matter. fucking pick one, start working some shitty dishwashing job or something, and get your fund going.

once you finally save up whatever you need to go, then fucking go. prepare intellectually while you wait.

and then just get out. leave your country. stay as long as you want. never ever return if that's actually what you want. and then put yourself out there. but wait, IT'S ACTUALLY GOING TO WORK!

because third world women fucking LOVE first worlders!!! it's in their DNA to do so.

but hey you also gotta kinda actually step up at the end of it cuz they'll get really fuckin tired of you if you can't actually back up your earlier fronting.

but hopefully your caveman genetics will have kicked in by then.

uhh, i mean,, hopefully
>>
>>39118879

Yeah, this. Staying in the west is a waste of time, you'll just be incel forever there.

I went to Thailand, but I'm sure it'll work in any Asian country outside Japan and Korea. Asian girls love western guys, they will approach you. It's just like been a woman in the west. Yes, dating is THAT easy. If you got no matches on tinder at home, you'll get 5 or 6 a day in Asia at least.

I taught English in Thailand for 2 years and had an awesome time. I'm back in the shitty UK now to study for my MA in TEFL just to access the better jobs, but after this is over I'm never coming back to the UK, ever.
>>
>>39119274
really i think you only need like 20,000 USD in any country to really be happy

anything over that is a bonus.

after your housing and minimal luxuries are met, then shit, how much does a young virile male really need?
>>
>>39119356

The country matters a lot. I could be happy in any Asian country on $20k a year (because I'd be getting laid). I wouldn't be happy on $200,000 a year in the UK though, because the only way I'd be getting laid would be buying escorts.
>>
>>39118406
Shoot and scoot anon. That would be a best of both worlds scenario.
>>
>>39114557

She probably wants to have a baby with you so she can move to USA?
>>
>>39119424
yeah i guess i didn't say it the best, i should have qualified it by saying any non-western country.

i agree with you entirely thouigh
>>
>>39119485
Can a foreign woman even drag someone through the family court system? Like, if OP knocked the bitch up and went back home, could she even prove the kid is his and demand citizenship and child support? I suspect not but I am not a court jew.
>>
>>39119644

You avoid this by:

1) Never going back to the U.S
2) Spending all your money so there's nothing to take.

If you have a kid with a Chinese girl, and then move to say, Korea, then no the U.S. can't do shit.
>>
>>39119689
But would the US actually do something if you went back to the US? I can't imagine some random gook bitch from PRC without so much as a green card would have an easy time using the US justice system.
>>
>>39119644

>he goes to China
>they have a baby
>chick starts whining about how much a shithole China is, and how the future of their kid would be much better in US than China
>convinces OP to move back to USA with her

Don't take my words for granted, I have problem with trusting people and I always think people want to take advantage of me.
>>
>>39119727
Well, yes, if OP is a complete retard. But what if he does what I am suggesting and
>move to China temporarily
>knock the woman up
>leave right before she has the kid to minimize the chances of her having an abortion
>cut all contact
Seems like a pretty failsafe way to have a kid and secure genetic heritage without any of the baggage. Unless the chink bitch has legal grounds to drag him to a paternity test, he should be in the clear. Which is why I'm asking if she has any realistic chance of snagging OP through the courts in this scenario.
>>
>>39114813
t. never been to america
>>
>>39119869
wtf does t. stand for
>>
>>39119832

Amen. I'd leave a little bit later though - you want to be able to conduct a DNA test on the kid (not a court ordered one, a private one which you can do for like $150). Just to see if it's yours.

Then yeah, fuck her off.
>>
>>39119943
trigger warning, you insensitive muppet
>>
I'm lucky enough to not be from Yankeestan so my view is less biased, as both places are equally shit to me.

I think you should do it OP. Assuming you at least have no chance with another girl and a better home. It would also be better if you've already been to China so you know exactly what you're in for.
>>
>>39119971

I'll also add that I have a kid which is DNA proven with a Thai hooker. Never been chased for money.
>>
>>39120005
well ofc.

no family court on earth has international jurisdiction
>>
>>39119971
>conduct test
No no no, don't fucking do that. For what purpose? You ain't gonna see it ever again. Just knock her up and gtfo. Rinse and repeat with as many foreign roasties you can. Promise her a family and a citizenship, plant your seed and disappear. The fewer traces the better. Make it hard enough for the US embassy to simply dismiss her case as too expensive when she comes asking around.
>>
File: dont_deal_with_chinese.png (946KB, 1400x5552px) Image search: [Google]
dont_deal_with_chinese.png
946KB, 1400x5552px
>>39114557
China is shit. Even if you go there and get married, you will never be able to become a citizen and you will basically get completely fucked if she divorces you. Also, pic related.
>>
>>39120027

The reason is curiosity. I'd want to actually see if my plan, over 9 months in the making, was actually a success.

I'm 100% with you on the knocking up of foreign sluts thing. Did it once confirmed with a Thai hooker. Stealth barebacked over 100 hookers since then since I have a special condom breaking technique. About half noticed I'd cum inside them, half didn't. The only girl I didn't have the heart to do this to was my Thai gf of 2 years...too much emotion there just to knock her up then leave her, but other than that I'm a totally committed evolutionary biologist.

Your do a DNA test through a private company, not a court. The U.S. government never gets to hear about it. Hell, send the samples to a UK lab if you're that paranoid about it.
>>
>>39120091
there's no international paternity laws

you're free to do whatever the hell you want in this respect

you ever pay attention to how many halfling vietnamese there are?
>>
>>39114557
Jesus christ, she sounds exactly like the Chinese girl I was talking to awhile ago.
Cut her off because she talked about marriage and having a kid way too much (typical Chinese thing I guess).
I personally don't think it's worth it but if you do, go for it.
>>
>>39118288
I was there a few days ago. The VPN I used worked fine. Didn't let me post on 4chan but I could use Google and whatnot just fine. 4chan isn't actually blocked. It's just Google's captcha. If you really need to post you could pay for a 4chan gold or whatever. The one I used was ExpressVPN.
>>
File: 1292548363616.jpg (19KB, 240x249px) Image search: [Google]
1292548363616.jpg
19KB, 240x249px
>>39121833
shiiiiiiiiiiit negro
thanks for sharing then

i haven't spent significant periods of time so i'm just going off of what she and other chinese told me about the firewall.

man that makes me feel a lot better about this whole thing then
>>
>>39119943
>>39119981
it's from finland
it's used like "sincerely, blanky mcblankface"
>>
File: 1297311047828.jpg (81KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1297311047828.jpg
81KB, 360x360px
>>39122389
does the "t." have any obvious english meaning or is it just some esoteric nordic nonsense?
>>
>>39114557

Hell yes, go.

Wtf white guys have it so easy.
>>
>>39121314

Nah it's just you being white and then her being straight up.

You sound pretty retarded to let that go.
>>
>>39114557
OP calm down, she's not actually considering it in a serious way. All she did was write a few words on a messaging app, it doesn't mean anything and you shouldn't take it seriously. If you start to reciprocate she will probably get cold feet right away. She's only doing it because it makes her feel relaxed and reassured that it's not too late for her, she wants confirmation that she can just get a baby daddy at the flick of her wrist whenever she wants. Someone like you.
>>
>>39122699
Not interested in marriage famalam
>>
>>39122585
>finland
>nordic

I told you dipshit, it's like the preface to signing a letter. Everything after the t. is the person who wrote the letter. I figured that out before looking it up the first time. This was forever ago. I knew this shit since before I was born. I'm that old of an oldfag, nigga
>>
File: 1257961127743.jpg (48KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1257961127743.jpg
48KB, 500x368px
>>39122728
op here;
no, i don't agree. i made the thread because of this.

i been talking to her for literally years, i know how she is. she's fucking serious breh.
>>
>>39122829
Nah. Even she might think she is. I'm just telling you what's going to happen. Sure, you can probably make it a reality, but just saying that you shouldn't put too much stock into a few digital words.
>>
have you heard of EpicNameBro? he flew to japan to be with his nip gf, had a kid, then went back to the us with her. she cheated on him and faked 2 abortions to fuck him up mentally. he's now fighting over custody of their kid.
>>
>>39114557
take your ass over there and lock that shit down anon
>>
>>39114557
>Yunnan
lol
>>
>>39122899
What's a nip gf?
>>
>>39122809
>finland
>not nordic
Finland is in the nordic countries, but not in Scandinavia you retard.
>>
File: 1313280931700.png (117KB, 400x281px) Image search: [Google]
1313280931700.png
117KB, 400x281px
>>39122954
plz explain more, why is yunnan so bad?

geographically it's just slightly above laos and vietnam and cambodia

what's not to love?
>>
>>39123092
Yes I know where it is. And no I am not calling it bad, but just as I was reading about the Chinese Warlords I saw this thread on r9k, and ofc Yunnan Clique was one of the independent states
>>
>>39123030

A girlfriend with giant nipples
>>
>>39120074
>learning mandarin
>read this
I can't wait to break some conman's legs
>>
I think every Western guy should live in Asia for at least a few months in his life, it's a real eye opener to have women actually treat you with respect and kindness, to actually be desired and want to date you
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.