[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That's it Robots. We're going all in or nothing.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: project-x.jpg (196KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
project-x.jpg
196KB, 900x600px
That's it Robots. We're going all in or nothing.

It's senior year, my parents have a pretty big house. Fuck it. I'm going to throw absolute bangers for Homecoming and Prom and that should boost my popularity.

If I get arrested I don't give a fuck. I'll manage it and be responsible but it's time to do something and stop being a pussy nobody.

I need to stop being a loser senior year.
>>
>>39114508
This is a bad idea and you will not make friends this way.
>>
oh op that's cool

am i invited
>>
>>39114508
Someone's watched project x too much.

Only Chad can host parties like that, anon

or maybe you could tell people you're inviting it's exactly like project x and see what happens

Hope you have a pool
>>
>>39114583
>hope you have a pool
Oh I do anon, I do.

>>39114538
why? I'm afraid of cops but fuck it. Fucking normies wouldnt invite me to their parties but fuck it that's because I don't talk to anyone we gotta start it anons this is the year
>>
>>39114600
even if people actually show up to your party -- not sure how you will accomplish that if you have no friends -- you could get in serious trouble with law enforcement and/or your parents and it will not be worth it.

Try making friends the normal way (by talking to people).
>>
>>39114657
Everyone would go, I'm not worried about people.

The only problem is cops, but I think it's worth the risk. I might pay kids to deal with cops and drunkies leaving while I try and get laid
>>
>>39114600
People will remember you as generous but little else. You won't get popular. People WILL notice you, but only if it's convenient and they think they can get some stuff out of you. Make friends the normal way, as equals.
>>
While I don't give a fuck about you OP, a short video summarizing the trainwreck that is going to happen may give us all anons a good chuckle or two. Therefore, by all means, do your thing, document it and don't forget to stream your suicide.
>>
>>39114740
i'm going to get laid by hotties faggot

"fuck me or get the fuck out of my house"

win win
>>
>>39114508
Do you even have friends who will come? You'll need to spend a lot on booze and food too.
>>
OP you are a delusional faggot. There's a reason this shit only happens in movies, because it's a fantasy to make people think losers can make it if they do something extraordinary. You are a senior it's too late for you. Just find some hobbies to occupy yourself with and make friends that way. It's better than constantly trying to mimick and fit in with normalfags, trust me.
>>
>>39114508
i dont get this. when i was in high school, i was pretty unpopular. i was a loser and a nerd. i tried one time to "throw a rager" and literally no one showed up. why would they? it ended up just being me and 3 of my nerdy D&D friends sitting on the couch drinking wine coolers
>>
>>39114886
I go to a private school. only like one person throws parties every year and theyre shit

If I threw one I'm worried it'd be too big because literally everyone would go

>>39114836
>There's a reason this shit only happens in movies,
Source?
>>
You're not going to project x this.
>>
By not being a pussy now and partaking in hedonistic fun you'll probably avoid being arrested later on due to creating a group of friends who will have some power later on, those people having adventures and stuff at your house during prom and homecoming will likely be the next generation of parents to kids who should have been staying out of trouble, the next group of lawyers, police, businesspeople and potentially even scientists and architects

Just have some balance, criminal records are bad regardless of famous people like gates and stuff who have them
>>
>>39115049
Also remember that as much fun as partying may be there are hidden beauties and adventures that exist outside of homecoming
>>
>>39114905
Please, I went to a private school too, and trust me, no ones gonna give a shit, unless you become multi millionaire over night
>>
File: GcJCEP4.gif (965KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
GcJCEP4.gif
965KB, 300x297px
>Americans need to be afraid of getting arrested for throwing a party
Lmao
>>
File: chris_evans_dying.jpg (46KB, 568x479px) Image search: [Google]
chris_evans_dying.jpg
46KB, 568x479px
>>39114508
ahahahahahahahah! if you really think this is the way to become popular you don't understand social dynamics at all!
>>
based op
keep it up and you'll be as chad as pic related before graduation
>>
>>39115161
Listen, I'm not worried at all about people coming. On prom night, people will come. That isn't the problem.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.