[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I learn to be sexual and surprise my boyfriend for once?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4099.jpg (52KB, 320x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4099.jpg
52KB, 320x420px
How do I learn to be sexual and surprise my boyfriend for once? I was a fembot virgin and I'm very awkward but I just want to be sexy and turn him on. How do I learn?
>>
If you don't give him your asshole you don't love him.
>>
>>39114577
um no
Can i get real advice?
>>
>>39114630
it is the only advice.
>>
put a finger in his butt
>>
>>39114497
Do you have any IRL female friends who are more successful with guys? Ask them.
When a "fembot virgin" tries to be sexy without knowing what to do it usually looks stupid af, cute at best.
Also everyone is turned on by something else. I like dirty talk and PDEs, he might not.
>>
>>39114829
No, I don't have any friends lol
>>
If you're a lot shorter then put your hands behind your back, look up at him and smile.
>>
>>39114497
Buy a strapon and walk around with nothing but it on one day when he isn't expecting it.
>>
You were never a "fembot" because no such thing can possibly exist, you dumb spoiled whore. No robot would demand special attention because of their unique genitalia.

Fuck off the board, and better yet, kill yourself.
>>
>>39114883
I have no friends and I'm mentally ill
I'm a fembot or cyborg
I'm just lucky my bf sees my faults as cute
>>
>>39114943
>I'm just lucky my bf sees my faults as cute
This is not luck femanon, it's called "being a girl"
>>
>>39114943
no your faults are not cute you are just a girl kys whore
>>
>>39114943
Cause he wants to fuck you, piss off
>>
>>39114943
Just hop on his lap and start kissing passionately.
Bonus points for only wearing cute panties.
(Atleast that is sexy for me. I cant stand these wannabe sexy poses strippers or camwhores do. It just doesnt feel real and natural if you know what im saying)
>>
Give him a threesome or fulfill a fetish.

ALSO IF MY BF IS READING THIS PLS RESOND ASSHOLE WTF why are you ignoring me
>>
>>39115064
No.
I am complete trash and he hasn't been pushing for sex at all. He thinks that I'm cute and I want to be sexy and turn him on
HELP

I learned that his nipples are sensitive so what can i dooo
>>
>>39115110
Because I don't know how'd you want me to ask you if you're still down to fuck tonight
>>
>>39114497
Ask him about his fetishes and cater to those fetishes. It's fucking easy but you probably won't do them anyway.
>>
>>39114829
>I like dirty talk and partial differential equations
w-what
>>
>>39114497

Acquire a bondage collar and wear it during sex. He'll be hard as diamonds and you'll feel like a sex-pet so you'll be that much more uninhibited.
>>
>>39114497
maybe post on lolcow or something if you're a real girl as you wont get much real advice here. I'd say lingerie maybe? It allows you to look sexy and also hint that you're trying to please him without your personality or actions really coming into it (because you're awkward).

Good luck.
>>
>>39115261
you're not him

this is not what he's ignoring me for
>>
>>39116009
I'm confused. Bring what up?
>>
File: sexy-feline-catsuit-costume.jpg (199KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
sexy-feline-catsuit-costume.jpg
199KB, 1750x2500px
>>39114497

Have you tried asking him what he likes? That'd be the first step. Have a good non-judgemental sit-down with him and find out what he like sexually. Then occasionally act on what he likes without being asked to.
>>
>>39114497

Wear heels in bed. Guys typically love this for some reason.
>>
>>39114497
Are you black and he's white?
>>
>>39114497
Just ask him what turns him on, simple as that. You trying to guess is jusy going to make you look stupid.
>>
>>39114943
No. You're not. You're a normalfaggot roastie.

Just look at all the faggots in here blowing up your thread, pouring attention on you, newfaggots who've never heard of the TITS OR GTFO rule. You'll never know what it's like to be alone and unwanted. Fuck you.
>>
>>39115926
Is your boyfriend white and you're black?
>>
>>39116749
NO

I'm not OP, why are you asking this
>>
shit on his chest
>>
>>39114943
If you have a bf you aren't a fembot. Get out of here.
>>
>>39114497
Many ways
1. Let him fuck you up the ass don't be prude
2. Wake him up sucking him off always swallow everyone hates a spitter
3. Let him fuck your tits if you are not a Chester
4. Watch pork with him and get him off
5. 3 some ofc he would want that
6. Buy him a prostitute to fuck and watch it
7. Bondage maybe?
8. Have sex in public
9. Massage his prostate while jerking him off
10. Masturbate in front of him to women

Pretty easy see? This is just a fraction and don't be a dead fish in bed they are the worst
>>
>>39114497
Have a dog fuck you in front of him or get a hooker to come over and let her please him, he'll maybe he wants to fuck a trap find one on back page or craigs
>>
watch videos on how to pleasure your boyfriend i guess
>>
>>39114497
Is he a cuck? You should have 2 guys come over and let them fuck you while he watches and jacks off. Or dress him up like a girl and peg his boiholes
>>
>>39114497
Have woman come over to sexually please him, EVERY guy would fuck another woman given the chance you might as well let him.
>>
>>39114497
Let a black trap with tits and BBC fuck him you might get wet watching him suck a traps black cock
>>
>>39114497
Men can please men better fembot, so go on Grindr and arrange for a man to come over and give your bf the orgasm he deserves.
>>
>>39114497
If you love him you will let him have full opportunity to fuck you in the ass sex as a couple needs some new things so if you haven't let him have anal sex yet you are in the wrong
>>
>>39114497
When you ride him and he's getting ready to cum you should start peeing it's hot both ways and exotic
>>
>>39114497
I read you have NO friends hire a hooker and learn from her as she fucks your bf it would be fun for you and him
>>
File: 1497310266374.jpg (70KB, 622x621px) Image search: [Google]
1497310266374.jpg
70KB, 622x621px
>>39114943
>I have no friends and I'm mentally ill
Literally me, but you don't see me gloating about a gf, do you?

Fuck off, you are a femanon, you were never a fembot.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.