[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I start a peacekeeping club?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: ninja!.jpg (81KB, 639x479px) Image search: [Google]
ninja!.jpg
81KB, 639x479px
the nazis are coming to my town and predictably, the antifascists are going to try start shit with them because the mayor told them to. You should just leave the damn nazis alone and nothing would happen but oh no you can't do that!

Anyway, all my club would do is show up and hold hands and stand in a line between the groups, and wear blue.

I like the idea of peace and if people won't be peaceful I'll force them to be peaceful and if they still won't be peaceful I'll pack up and go home and say I tried.

The alternative option is to just stay at home. For my club to even work, I'd need at least more volunteers than the nazis themselves, which isn't many. Only ten nazis are expected to appear versus 800 anti-nazis. Could I find even that many people that just believe in peace? I wonder..
>>
just stay at home and redpill yourself on optimistic nihilism. thats what im gonna do.
if the nazis take over im white
if the regressives take over ill just claim to be bisexual, pansexual and have """depression""".
its gonna be fine.
>>
Both of them will think you're protecting the other side and charge through you. This is a retarded idea anon.
>>
>>39109438
Go to the scene of the protest and start shit. Die for the memes, OP.
>>
>>39109438
>I'll force them to be peaceful
>>
>>39109438
It's a good idea, but >>39109603 is the most likely option. I like the idea of peace as well, and I wish people wouldn't fight, and would settle their conflicts in a more civilized manner, but there's really nothing you can do at this point. You can't control other people. They're going to do what they want to, whether you or me or anyone wants them to or not. The stay home option seems more plausible, but you'd really have to shill your club hard in order for it to work, and your presence on this board makes me doubtful you're capable of doing that. They're good ideas, though. You're doing more than I would, so I applaud you.
>>
Is your club the police department?
>>
File: Kittty_Asuka.png (324KB, 627x736px) Image search: [Google]
Kittty_Asuka.png
324KB, 627x736px
>>39109544
maybe instead of trying to go out and defend them on my first outing, I could just print up pamphlets at the gathering and go hand them out to see if anyone is interested in my idea.
>>39109603
no I'll be wearing all blue and obviously not a nazi. They might declare me just as bad as a nazi and attack me, but I doubt it.
>>
File: 1500207169181.png (130KB, 740x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500207169181.png
130KB, 740x640px
>op does this
>they take his pics
>makes national headlines
>starts an era of peace in america
>>
>>39110011
This
Do it op and make a ton of noise
>>
What the actual fuck are you talking about ? Who are these Nazi ? MAGA guys ? kkk ?

How are they "comming to town" ?
>>
>>39110098
It's pretty straightforward. I don't know the nazis personally. I don't know how they are coming to town.
>>
>>39109438
You're a good person to want to do something like this. It's risky, but I hope you will follow through and stand for peace.
If you can come up with a name for your counter-counter-movement, I'll be holding up an American flag in its name the next time commies and altright start tearing up Sacramento.
If I had a picture of a saluting anime girl I'd post her with this text.
>>
File: 663715-peacekeepers.jpg (543KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
663715-peacekeepers.jpg
543KB, 2000x1333px
>tfw no peacekeeping waifu from china to enslave america for our national debt
>>
File: 1502895388038.jpg (1MB, 1776x4144px) Image search: [Google]
1502895388038.jpg
1MB, 1776x4144px
>>39109438
you would end up just having to defend the "nazis" from the commies
>>
>>39109703
this OP why don't you just join the police if you love keeping the peace so much?
>>
>>39110398
that's mostly the idea, yes. or any group that needs protecting.
>>39110484
it's not just about that
>>
>>39109438
THROW AIRPLANE MADE OUT OF MONEY
>>
Your idea is good OP, really good. But both groups just want to murder each other.
And they won't stop until one of them is dead.

also this >>39109603
denise patrios
>>
>>39110484
Just look at Berkeley, police will likely get a stand down order.
>>
File: grapes.jpg (275KB, 1280x1847px) Image search: [Google]
grapes.jpg
275KB, 1280x1847px
>>39110679
thanks mister friend

I will still consider if I should form my peace club.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.