[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /r9k/ a left-wing or right-wing board?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 3A53b.jpg (68KB, 946x472px) Image search: [Google]
3A53b.jpg
68KB, 946x472px
Is /r9k/ a left-wing or right-wing board?
>>
>>39100350
we get a lot of failed normies so it can swing either way really
>>
>>39100350
Depends on the thread.
>>
It's not about politics, this place is about feels. When will the /pol/tards and shills learn this?
>>
>>39100350
Hitler didn't want to murder all the Jews.
He wanted to take them off powerful positions, because they've historically been a threat to all European civilization in the past 2000 years, and had just murdered tens of millions of people in Russia and they almost took over Germany.

He never wanted to "take over the world" either.
A nationalistic movement doesn't care about other countries.
>>
>>39100350
i am the Hitler on the right but wish i could be as happy as the imbecile on the left.
>>
>>39100521
This.

>>39100350
I'd say we can't be bothered to care. You know, depression and all
>>
Post-2015 politics are for normalfags.
>>
>>39100350
r9k is about husks of humans communicating about suicide via frog memes and wojak
>>
>>39100565
Yeah this
>>39100350
>>>/pol/ for discussion of politics
>>
>>39100551
ANON, I AM SILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
/r9k/ doesn't care about politics. They care about what they want. They want trannies and welfare which are left leaning, but they also hate on slut culture and womens rights, which is right
>>
>>39100350
Its a public board on a public website you retard. There is no hive mind
>>
>>39100597
Try mentioning reddit
>>
>>39100350
neither because both are two sides of the same coin that only care about the women. the left is feminism and the right is sacrificing yourself in traditionalism.
>>
>>39100535
There were at least two overt Jews who made billions supplying Reich's army and fleet. Oh, and they both lived in Vichy France.

Don't forget about a dude named (((Rosenberg))) who was a prominent member of NSDAP. And Hitler himself had Jewish ancestry.

>>39100350
If it's all that "Nazis vs liberals" meme, r9k is mostly right wing. As for political compass, the board is left-centrist authoritarian.
>>
File: images (95).jpg (21KB, 313x471px) Image search: [Google]
images (95).jpg
21KB, 313x471px
>>39100350

/r9k/ is a neutral board.

We get a lot of Right Wing content because;

>Roastie, Chad and Stacy hate

And because a lot of /pol/acks are more unhinged/aggressive robots. Pic related.

Failed normies backsliding, rather than robots by birth.
>>
>>39100350
right wing for sure. we elected pepe president lel
>>
it isn't binary

we've got both right wingers and left wingers; there isn't much politics here though so I guess you'll never find out
>>
>>39100620
I go to Reddit and I can assure you it's not a hive mind. Go to the aww sub Reddit. Every post seems to have a huge group of people being banned or their comments deleted or the comment sections being locked because people can't be nice. It's not what /pol/ tells you it to be. It just had more rules than 4chan. But that make sense, you create your own sub reddits therefore you create the rules.
>>
/r9k/ swings both ways depending on how recently they beat their dick
>>
>>39100350
4chan is right wing. All houses of free speech are.
>>
Jews are a worldwide threat, stronger than ever. Every day Hitler takes a turn in his grave. Neo nazis are just hillbilly slackjaws who hate niggers. Hitler feared jewish litigation.
>>
File: 1501896787312.jpg (48KB, 500x615px) Image search: [Google]
1501896787312.jpg
48KB, 500x615px
>>39100350
We are more rightwing, there have been polls on this but most are apolitical then it's rightleaning then centrist and far left but we have be having a buttload of sjw threads lately i blame redditors and fags from /lgbt.
>>
>>39101344
...and to what they most recently beat their dick to.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.