[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"H-Hey, I saw you were checking out that book. That's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: usikj48.jpg (95KB, 661x936px) Image search: [Google]
usikj48.jpg
95KB, 661x936px
>"H-Hey, I saw you were checking out that book. That's so cool! It's one of my favorites. I-Is it too forward to, um, ask for your number? "
>>
hehehe I need to stop thinking
>>
She dyed her hair, att whore spotted, gtfo and let me read in peace, puta
>>
>>39100316
You look lost little girl did you come here with your class?
>>
File: 1467011686467.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1467011686467.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>39100316
What is the point of these hypothetical situation threads? They are either tremendously stupid and unrealistic, or a cruel reminder of something we will never get to experience in our lives.
>>
>>39100316
My number is 1800gofuckyourself
>>
Did I consent to your pathetic excuse for a cutsie intrusion? Fuck off, you pseudo-intellectual roastie cunt.
>>
>>39100368
not OP but I view them as a cruel reminder
>>
>>39100316
>Into books
>Has a stutter
>Garbage tier socializing
fucking autists
>>
>>39100316
Yeah, Mein Kampf is a great book. You should check it out.
>>
>>39100316
these threads suck ass fuck you faggot
>>
>>39100316
>she says in an effort to hook up
>doesn't actually look at what I'm holding
>signed first edition first print of mein kampf
>>
>>39100368
its used for self indulgence of more sadness
>>
>put down book
>bend over and place hands on floor, ass facing her
>try to fart, accidentally poop a little
>scream
>jump up and kick her in face with hands still on floor
>>
>>39100743
i agree with you anon this thread is pretty shit
>>
>>39100316
This thread is gay and retarded. This bitch probably posted this pic on her instagram as roleplay of some intellectual whore, the only reading she does is Chad's texts where he tells her when and where she's getting her hole pounded next.
>>
>>39100316
sauce?

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original. fuck you, it was original
>>
File: 1470013807826.jpg (22KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1470013807826.jpg
22KB, 400x350px
>girl asking guy number
it never happens unless you're celebrity
>>
>>39100316

>"Yea I really love this book"
>"Oh my number? Sure...damn, I think my phone died on me"
>"My number is 2124797990, call me ok?!"
>Quietly hang around the book store for a few more minutes and wait til she leaves
>As soon as she is out of sight, run to nearest car rental lot, drive to the airport, buy a ticket to Singapore, and never return the US again

Fucking bitches.
>>
>>39100736
She already said it was one of her favorites retard
>>
>>39100316
>Oh yeah I love this series of hentai mangas, too. Here, lemme get my phone out... what did you say your na-"
>Wake up

Every time
>>
>>39100316
Ha Jokes on you vile temptress i don't read this mind rotting drivel.
Your petty demon magic will not break my wizardly will you only stand to lose i suggest you back down from this fight or do you really wish to meet your demise?
>>
>>39100316
haha what do you want my number for?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.