[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>google "why shouldn't i kill myself" >get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

File: 14673453535323.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
14673453535323.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>google "why shouldn't i kill myself"
>get a bunch of buzzfeed esque lists
>"you shouldn't kill yourself because dogs are AWESOME"
>"you'll never have ice cream ever again!"
>"you'll never hear a queen song!"
>"we'll all miss you, i'll miss you."
>"persevere, life is worth living. it get's better, i promise."
>>
>>39099218
well at least now you know you should, and dont worry its not as bad as people say
>>
>>39099218
The internet isn't going to actually save you from killing yourself. Talk to a therapist, fix your problems somehow, or just kill yourself. Those are your options.
>>
File: mokarin.jpg (129KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
mokarin.jpg
129KB, 600x450px
What if someone was allergic to dogs, lactose intolerant and hated dad rock?
What then?
>>
>>39099218
There's two reasons

If you're an atheist, you shouldn't kill yourself because you're one of the lucky few out of an almost infinite amount of possible human beings to actually live. You're not depressed because life sucks, you're depressed because you choose to make life suck. There are poor people who enjoy life.

If you're Christian, you shouldn't kill yourself because, ignoring the damnation part of it, it's like opting out of the hard part of something that you do to earn the good part of something. We do life because it makes us better people. If we didn't, we'd be pampered assholes.
>>
>>39099218
It's fake, teenage "reasons".

>dogs are awesome
Pets suck. All of them. Terrible.
>you'll never have ice cream ever again!
ok fatty
>you'll never hear a queen song!
queen is overrated
>we'll all miss you, i'll miss you
barely anyone cares about me, and none of them will miss me long
>persevere, life is worth living. it gets better
lies. all lies by people that don't want to acknowledge those less fortunate or lucky.

society, and the normies that inhabit it, are all selfish, back-stabbing, stubborn creatures that can't admit it. Do it, OP. Do it.
>>
>>39099218
Why kill yourself? If you really dont care what happens to your life do something crazy like do a line of coke and then steal a firetruck.
>>
File: 1401907551711.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1401907551711.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>>39099218
>feel hopelessly suicidal
>Google "evolutionary links to suicide"
>get caught up reading scholarly articlea
>too distracted to be depressed
Woo hoo, I guess
>>
>>39099218
always funny to see the junk that supposedly makes life worth living
and the promise that life's getting better is predicated on extra exposure to that junk
>>
>>39099280
>"persevere, life is worth living. it get's better, i promise."
>>
Let's be honest here you might be sort of a weird kid but if you're an adult like mid twenties or more and you're still a weird virgin fuck who's been a loser for you're whole life why in the fuck would you think it gets better? You might as well blow all your money on lottery tickets then kill yourself cause that has higher odds of fixing your life than anything you can do to help yourself. There's no Misaki.
>>
>>39099218
I remember reaching that same point, holding one of the sharper kitchen knives toward my heart. I took that time alone to contemplate "is there anything worth living for at the moment?"
I went with "There might be something later down the road." If I live a sad life with nothing to live for even after giving it a valid enough chance, I figure I've earned my right to be smug in my grave. It's a win-win. I was thinking of printing a smug anime girl to plant over my face when I go senile with a request to have it buried plastered on my face. It's the perfect plan.
>>
>>39099218
Watch Saw 1 you'll respect life
>>
>>39099218
I'll never understand choosing to kill yourself over improving your life

Life/consciousness itself is fucking insane if you think about it so wasting it is a damn shame
>>
>>39099359
You don't seem to understand powerlessness. Some people are just inept.
>>
>>39099359
>I'll never understand choosing to kill yourself over improving your life
congrats: you don't have a chemical inbalance in your brain that drains you of all motivation and will to live
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 952x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 952x444px
>>39099218
Make sure to accept Jesus first

John 3
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
>>
oh there's worse op. I just Googled the same thing and it took me to a reddit post and one of the comments said "rick and morty s3"
>>
>>39099218
Your enemies want you to die so they can take your future and your families future
Those buzzfeed tier bullshit answers are there to goad you into doing it
Do not give them the satisfaction
Be there when we win and cast them down
>>
>>39099218
Let me make you a rational case about why you shouldn't kill yourself (for certain situations). You realize by now that you're different than your past self. And you're different than your future self. Your perception of the world and yourself changes with time. Also whatever external factors driving you to suicide can also change with time. "Your being" right now isn't qualified to decide for "You as a being", consisting of your past and future selves. Your opinions change even day to day. Today's you don't have the right to decide for tomorrow's you. If you really want to kill yourself, the least you can do is to consult your future selves and make it a vote. Count the days you want to kill yourself in for the next year. If your resolve is unbroken through the year, you may consider killing yourself.
>>
>>39099218

I do love listening to queen. Always makes me feel uplifted and triumphant.
>>
The only person to survive jumping off the golden gate bridge said that the moment he jumped he realized that all the problems in his life that made him jump were minor and fixable, and he was instantly filled with regret.

The first time I read about that it removed any traces of suicidal thoughts I had left.

Oh also OP if you do want to kill yourself do some psychedelics first, that's something everyone should experience at least once in their lives
>>
Google puts the most popular (and most promoted) results at the top, so of course you're going to have your question answered by complete idiots.

To address your concerns: No one has a crystal ball. Unless you have a hopeless terminal illness, it's hard to say what your circumstances are going to be within the next few months or years. Is it worth waiting it out on the slightest chance that things might improve?

I had a rude awakening into mental illness in my mid-twenties, which is apparently when some forms of mental illness suddenly activate for a lot of people. I had debilitating panic attacks dozens of times a day. The first one was so terrifying that I was on the floor clutching my chest in a pool of my own vomit believing I was suffering a fatal heart attack. After enduring months of this, I honestly thought suicide was the only release. But I compelled myself to participate in some cognitive-behavioral therapy, and it equipped me with a more objective mindset about the panic attacks. Using that, I was able to diminish both their frequency and their intensity. Although they do still occur, it's mere seconds at most. Previously, they went on for hours at a time and completely sapped the life out of me.

So committing suicide would have been a rather short-sighted decision in my case. I strongly doubted that therapy was going to help me, but given there were no other alternatives, I figured I could at least exhaust that option before resorting to taking my own life.
>>
File: 1502334212839.jpg (74KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
1502334212839.jpg
74KB, 599x563px
>try to kill self
>SURVIVAL INSTINCTS ACTIVATED FUCK YOU
>>
>>39099440
GTFO normalfag. I have been the same loser for at least the last 15 years. Nothing has changed. My past and present selves are the same and everything points out that my future self will be the same as well. Take that esoteric crap to /x/
>>
>>39099664
Well, it worked for me. My perspective on things changed with time and it stopped hurting that much. I've been a loser for a long time but things are starting to work out for me.
>>
>>39099518
That's not true. Several people have survived jumping off the golden gate bridge
>>
>>39099518
Yeah, but that's people with MINOR problems or ones that can be fixed.
>>
>>39099396
I don't wanna be religious.
>>
>>39099218
just use the tree day rule and then kill yourself if that doesn't work out
>>
>>39099282
im depressed because there's a chemical imbalance in my brain you retard
>>
>Life gets better, I promise
Bull fucking horseshit. Don't even believe that "promise" from anyone. That being said, what's the harm to keep going? Fuck knows what will change in the future, but hopefully it's a good change.
>>
File: 1501719638302.gif (55KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
1501719638302.gif
55KB, 678x422px
I thought I wanted to kill myself but I started to realise is there was literally no reason to. Once you do it, it is game over. No second chance. No way to fix it. I just thought that it was pointless and that I should try and help myself. You are the only person that can help yourself and killing yourself is just ending everything. Do something differnent and itll help.
>>
File: rwwqc3rwszjy.jpg (70KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
rwwqc3rwszjy.jpg
70KB, 1200x800px
>>39099218
What are you looking for, OP?

It sounds like nothing you've found so far is enough to satisfy your mind. Just a shot in the dark, I don't know anything about you though.

Just

Maybe

There is

An answer

In this world.
>>
>>39099218
>>"you'll never hear a queen song!"
seems like another plus desu
>>
>>39099255
>dont ask the Internet
instead pay me to listen to your problems and I will reassure you that it could be worse
You're not very bright are you?
>>
>>39099282
>im lucky to be alive
Oh God these delusional Christ cucks. Shouldn't you be on pol circle jerking with your two other Christ cuck boyfriends?
>>
>>39099218
>"we'll all miss you, i'll miss you."
>undoubtedly said by a liberal fucktard that would tell me to kill myself if I expressed my views in a political debate

I don't understand people

It's like they have goldfish attention spans
>>
>>39099218
If I kill myself, it means "they" win. I don't want "them" to win.

It's vague reason I use.
>>
I ain't gonna tell you to not kill yourself but theres a reason you havent done it.
Find what makes you happy in this shitty world and hold on to it for dear life
>>
>>39100900
you have pretty shit taste anon
>>
>>39099282
what if you're a buddhist tho?
>>
>>39100997
i think hes just annoyed cos every normie listens to just 3 queen songs on youtube
>>
>>39099218
Try finding an antidepressant that works. Actually, I'm not sure that will work. I can't feel sad anymore but I've been having this weird feeling for a month now. I don't know what it is but I think I still want to commit suicide. Just not out of sadness.
>>
>>39100977
I haven't killed myself because I'm a huge pussy.
Soon though, very soon.
>>
>>39099293
This was exceedingly interesting, thanks for recommending that.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 396x382px
>>39100304
then leave. /r9k/ is a Christian board.
>>
>tfw the most common response to killing yourself is "what about your loving family and friends!?"

I love how I'm so far removed from society at this point that there is no hope in even bothering with it.
>>
>>39101023
I don't think suicide counts as ascension, so it just means you have to live another, probably shittier life.
>>
>>39101250
>subscribing to spook ideas created by normal society
>>
>>39099359
I have no grit.
All my problems would be fixable if I could just put effort into what I wanted.
>>
>>39099518
>be horribly disfigured.
>criminal record.
>bad drug problem.
>no family or friends and never had a loved on.
BEE UR SELF U CAN FIX IT IT GETS BEBBER.
>>
>>39099218
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9IEih1XDx4
ITS TIME TO DIE
>>
>>39099218
>Google "how to tell if im gay"
>get a list written by some fag hag listing sterotypes

Yeah nah thanks a bunch you fuck, and no im not joking. I legit thought I was gay at some point because im not frothingly attracted to women like most men are.
>>
>>39099359
Because for many there is no purpose worth improving for. Life/consciousness is indeed insane and that's another possible reason for committing sudoku, the inability to divine a purpose out of it. People have killed themselves over pettier concepts. Generally, people who kill themselves have run into a mental/emotional "dead end" where they cannot rationalize remaining alive, they do not have any reason to continue living an absurd life without a purpose to live for.
>>
>>39099541
Continuing to suffer for an extremely small chance that something would improve isn't a good deal, just like paying for an expensive lottery ticket with a too low chance of winning.
>>
>>39099218
Shit if I saw a list like that I'd just kill myself on the spot
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.