[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smoking weed for the first time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 13269414.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
13269414.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
I'll be smoking weed for the first time tomorrow.

What should I expect?
>>
take it slow else ur gonna cough cough cough fuccboi
>>
>>39096417
Aaaa just buy candy, a lot of candy
>>
Since it's your first time you will feel strong euphoria and disorientation. Be sure you eat your favorite snack while you're high, it will taste amazing. Also play some vidya, especially shooters, it will make them super immersive.
>>
You can expect paranoia followed by an insatiable hunger
>>
You're going to cough a bit, don't worry too much about it. Make sure to inhale properly. Don't take too many puffs to start off. Enjoy it.
>>
intense fear of dying and then people calling you a pussy for it
>>
>>39096513
lol
>>39096417
Yeah just take one hit and wait like a minute to see how you feel. Don't take multiple hits before you have waited like a minute to see how you feel. You won't die or anything but you'll get super baked. That means paranoid and awkward until it wears off a bit so make sure you're doing it in a place you feel secure. Don't smoke it with your mom upstairs or something or else you'll be flipping out while you're high even if you judge it totally safe before the act
>>
>>39096417
pace yourself nice and slow. When it's an unfamiliar experience you're more prone to the paranoia. Also have some water ready after your first hit at least, mouth gets dry and it helps if you end up coughing. Inhale deep but you don't need to hold for more than a couple seconds absolute max. Try not to swallow before exhaling. Can take 3-5 minutes to set in fully so be aware of that. Have some easy food ready since depending how high you get you might or may not want to actually cook while you're unfamiliar with the mental state. Have a good time OP
>>
>>39096417
hunger and laughing. maybe paranoia if you smoke too much, but other than that, nothing
>>
>>39096417
I smoked once and felt absolutely nothing.
>>
The first time I smoked I hardly felt anything the second or third time I passed the fuck out. Smoking eventually loses its potency so unless you take a break or smoke a bunch you will never get as high as your first time
>>
>>39096699
edit: nothing much
>>
>>39096417
youre about to get fucked outta your mind nigga. you will be seeing shit and hearing thingd
>>
you might smile until your cheeks hurt
>>
>>39096417
Don't do it if you're depressed
>>
Are you going to be doing it by yourself?
>>
I am seething with anger as I read this thread. I wish weed gave everyone permanent schizophrenia
>>
>>39096417
It's nothing huge, you should just feel really relaxed and just good overall, maybe a little sleepy. I normally just get very relaxed/sleepy and laugh at everything. Have some food ready for afterwards as I usually get quite hungry.
>>
Weed is shit. It just gives you a headache . Shrooms are the best.
>>
The head high you get from weed is garbage. The body high you get from making edibles from it is where its at. trust me
>>
It smells like grass and degeneration
>>
>>39096417
take one good hit, then wait a half hour. trust me. if you want another hit, take one, but for your first time, don't smoke like a stoner bruv
>>
>>39096417
I'm assuming it's low energy so expect literally nothing lol. My first time smoking weed had no effect, just felt a tad bit calmer. Not as cool as it's made out to be and the highs get even lamer the more you smoke; to the point where you're just smoking cigs desu senpai
>>
>>39096417
It will make you immune to cancer, congrats for joining the smart side of the debate senpai.
>>
>>39096417
Don't listen to anyone else in this thread. You will
A.) take too small of hits because you don't know how to hit it and not feel anything
B.) take way too many hits to overcompensate (more likely if you smoke cigs) and feel completely fucked up. This isn't near as likely though
Just bring some snacks and a drink and enjoy yourself
>>
>>39096616
This. I recently had my first experince a few months ago and made the mistake of taking several hits in an hour because I didn't feel it. Went to the bathroom and it hit me all at once. Light headed, and the the first time I felt really paranoid. Passed out real quick then felt a little sluggish the next day.

Second time, paced myself. I really enjoyed music it was like a different experience. At a lot of chips.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.