[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw peaked in high school I used to walk into rooms not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1426557397276.jpg (44KB, 680x765px) Image search: [Google]
1426557397276.jpg
44KB, 680x765px
>tfw peaked in high school
I used to walk into rooms not knowing anyone and everyone knew my name. How did I end up here?
>>
>>39080221
Other way around for me. I was a beta robot in highschool but as an adult ive slowly climbed the social ladder
>>
>>39080221
>tfw peaked in high school
>I used to walk into rooms not knowing anyone and everyone knew my name. How did I end up here?

same i had a great time in high school, had gfs, went to parties and everything. only in my 20s did i start feeling depression and anxiety. then at 25 i was diagnosed with schizophrenia. my life has been utter shit ever since.
>>
File: 1380608434657.jpg (62KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1380608434657.jpg
62KB, 500x452px
>>39080257
How did you do it? How do you make meaningful relationships? Looking back, I can see that I was always an awkward robot but people saw me as some kind of endearing Michael Cera white dude so I was always surrounded by distant acquaintances that I only talked to out of convenience. Girls I didn't even know were obsessed with me. What the hell happened?
>>39080274
I'm sorry, but it feels a lot better knowing I'm not as bad off as you. Hope it gets better.
>>
>>39080324
>Hope it gets better.

the ride never ends.
>>
I was basically a chad with mental illness

I'm a 23 year old neet virgin yet if I'm thrust into a social situation I can be as charismatic as anyone

it's a strange scenario my life is in and I don't quite understand it but it is what it is
>>
File: Ed1HVEpw.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Ed1HVEpw.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
>tfw beta loser in HS
>peaked in uni
>>
>>39080221
That shit was awkward as fuck. When I was in school, there were always people who would come up and act like they knew me. It's not that I was popular, I just didn't care about anyone enough to remember them.
>>
>>39080221
>I used to walk into rooms not knowing anyone and everyone knew my name. How did I end up here?

did you fugg grills?
>>
>>39080221
i know this feel op

>tfw peaked in middle school

can't even really complain about it because you sound retarded when you say you peaked in middle school
>>
File: IMG_4713.jpg (23KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4713.jpg
23KB, 238x212px
>>39080221
>tfw peaked in nursery
>>
>peaked in primary school
What went wrong
>>
>>39080221
I peaked in middle school..
>>
People who say high school was the best time of their life depress me. How can you live like that? Knowing most of your life is shit compared to how you were when nothing you did in the world really mattered outside of school
>>
if u have peaked at any point in ur life ur not a robot
robros are robots for life
>>
>tfw never peaked
>>
File: 1500905578286.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1500905578286.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>>39080221
>When your peak is so pathetic you never realized you ever even had it until you sink to the darkest depths imaginable in life.
>>
>>39081787
I don't get how anyone says that at all. School worse than prison.
>>
>>39080221
>tfw I sort of know this feel
I'm not quite sure if I peaked, but it certainly feels like my situation was better back then in middle/high school. I used to be the quiet guy who sat in the back that everyone somehow knew. Everyone used to ask me for help on homework and such because they knew I had quality work despite looking like a lazy sack of shit in class who barely talked. I wouldn't call myself popular, more like I was an acquaintance of just about everyone in my class. There were very few people who actually didn't like me. I even fucked up a Stacy's name, who had been in my classes for years, during one of those beginning of semester class introductions and nobody gave me shit about it. Although I wasn't particularly happy back then, I wish I knew how lucky I was and I should've pursued my crush, actually gone to a party, actually applied myself and taken AP courses, and other such things. If I didn't have social anxiety I could've probably banged at least one or more of the three stacies that grinded up on me at a middle school dance too.
>tfw now unemployed
I just want to feel needed again.
>>
>>39080221
>tfw peaked in middle school
All down hill since 8th grade
>>
>>39081787
In high school you had no meaningful responsibilities, you had friends who would like you as long as you dressed like them and spoke like them and hated the groups they told you to hate, your "work" is dumbed down to such a degree that you can usually pass just by showing up, and you could reach the top of the social hierarchy just by loud and making the occasional clever remark.

Then you leave high school and you realize you and your friends are just a small, irrelevant group of average or maybe even dumb people who aren't particularity smart or good at anything. But now you have a job which means you have to eat, sleep and shit according to a schedule given to you by someone else, not just once, but every day for the next 40 to 60 years. Failing to do means losing your house and everything you own and watching your children go hungry. You can't depend on your parents anymore, because they're most likely dead or dying. You also gradually realize that all the adults you thought were perfect, infallible human beings are all alcoholics, drug addicts, sex offenders, pedophiles, or just plain flawed people and so are you.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.