[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life Goals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (68KB, 539x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 539x354px
Life goals thread
Share what you want your future to be like

>Join Military
>Save up enough to buy 500 acres of land
>Build my house to raise my kids and have a family in
>open up a farmers market
>live out my days off grid and in the peaceful country side
>>
>>39079742
Nice

Become an engineer in Air force, manage to finish an Ironman and learn six languages are my goals. Maybe getting a farm and a small plane would be nice
>>
File: m320.png (499KB, 541x541px) Image search: [Google]
m320.png
499KB, 541x541px
1. Leave 5+ year NEET'dom (pretty close)

2. figure out investing (HHAHAA im a tard, it's gonna take me way longer than i thought, i should of started years ago)

3. Become rich. (conflicted on this, on the one hand i want to be really rich, but if i become rich i could be tempted to go back to being NEET just at rich guy level.)

4. have cool set up. House, car, etc.....

5. debate getting a hot gf in eastern europe
>>
i'm a 28 year old male so i've had a few years to really think about this. right now i wait tables, but here are my real goals

either
>become a lawyer and spend my life defending causes that i know to be just

or
>become a judge and spend my days giving impartial and insightful judgement

that's all i really want

i'd love to say money, women, etc etc. but when you're good at something that benefits other people, those sorts of things will come
>>
>>39079742
Get a loving gf
Thats literally all i want
>>
wow anons, that sounds really cool, I wish you all the best of luck

I just wish I had some actual lifegoals
>>
File: 1502693877061.jpg (9KB, 236x250px) Image search: [Google]
1502693877061.jpg
9KB, 236x250px
>>39079742
>Be a field welder
>Likely work up in Alaska, tinkering with the fishing boats
>Have a loving and conservative wife
>Live up in my hometown of Casper in the mountains
>Have 2 kids, one a boy and the other a girl.
>Live a peaceful and happy life up in the mountains in between welding jobs
>Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>graduate college and get a decent paying job (45-60k)
>keep living at home and save to buy some real estate to rent out
>once that's going buy a cheap home (30-40k) and live as a neet frugally of the rentbux
>plant a comfy flower/vegetable garden and furnish the home very comfy like
>enjoy the comfy life and work occasionally on fun projects I enjoy
>>
>graduate college
>US antarctic research program
>work as a technician
>24 hour day
>24 hour night
>aurora borealis
>-50 degrees
>wait for instruction
>>
>multiple degrees
>move to Mars
>go down in space colonization history
>>
>>39079742
>beat cancer
>become doctor
>marry qt latina
>>
All I want is a girl who loves me.
>>
>>39079742
>take over my dads really easy enviroment job
>get a small apartment and live out my days doing my NEET hobbies
The only hard part about my dads job is getting and keeping the permits to do it.
Litterally all i do is check a machine at gas stations and boom 100 bucks per gas station.
>>
>get my own apartment
>die
>>
>>39079742
>find a comfortable job where i can work from home
>from there, work my way up to self employment
>watch anime all day as the tugboat rolls in
>maybe get an otaku girlfriend?
>>
>reach 100kg bench
>graduate senior high school (1 year left)
>Get into medical school (no college in Sweden)
>Get gf or stop feeling alone
>Start real state businesses

Not everything I want to do/achieve but these are pretty short term relatively speaking
>>
>>39080976
Good luck!
Where are you at acedmically?
>>
>>39079742
I'd like to be able to look myself in the mirror
>>
>>39079742
>Begin uni and get perfect grades
>Become fluent in german
>Start trading crypto and stocks
>Get a masters abroad, either in the UK or the US
>Work tirelessly on wallstreet during the day and go back to my comfy 1 room apartment to watch anime
>Leave the city for the countryside when I retire
>Form a happy family
>>
>>39082970
I am this post:
>>39082909

I bench 75kg now (don't bully).

currently in high school I have all A's. In Sweden admission's are solely based on grade average so it is looking good for me. I think I can even get into medical school if I slip up and get a few B's but then I won't get into a top tier school which Almost always requires a top grade average.

No gf and still shy as fuck

My parents are already landlords but not in the Swedish market but I still think they can help me.
>>
>finish and release a project and get a big chunk of money out of it
>move out, buy a car, get a license
>no need for a job, because the project would be passive income
>go on tinder, lose virginity, start sleeping around for a couple of years
>eventually fall in love with one of the girls
>have kids, family
>loads of time for personal projects/research
>create something amazing that will change the world
>grow old and die

In that order. I have a realistic plan for all of these points.
>>
>>39083035

Sounds like you're headed In the right direction

Set a smaller goal to bench 80kgs. If they have 1.25 kg plates at your gym use them as they've made a huge difference for me trying to improve my strength. Also make sure your diets in check

Looking good for medical school. Keep up the good work there. Stick to your all As

Have you heard of toastmasters? It's a public speaking organisation all over the world. They help with confidence and leadership. Really nice and supportive mentors and I've seen some drastic changes at my local club

Soak up all the info you can from your parents And research the market in the area you want to invest in. Im a real estate agent so I'm happy to answer questions
>>
>>39083035
Also do you want to buy a real estate franchise or establish your own agency?

Consider who the big players are in your target area and see if it's a viable option to compete with them. So check out how many houses are in that area, the turnover, who's got the listings
>>
I want to be a statistician who makes music on the side. Not all that wealthy, enough to get some instruments and equipment over a few years, with the motivation to get some use out of them. I'd also like to be better off mentally (just started anti-depressants today, oh joy).

It'd be cool to be in a relationship too I guess, but I've come to terms with the khv life and think I can handle this.

Would also like to stop being skinny fat and stay thin (a bit muscle would be good too). I just want to get rid of my eating cravings. Maybe the meds will help with that.
>>
>>39083273
What are you doing right now that will lead to those things?
>>
write a book
start a company
lose weight
run a marathon
buy a house out in the sticks
have consensual sex
finish all my school-related endeavors
>>
>>39083328
What sort of company?
>>
>>39083328

Not sure on your current weight or fitness levels but download myfitnesspal. That will track your daily calories and macros. All you have to do is scan the barcode with the app and it'll do the rest for you

Try the couch to 5K to get started running
>>
File: 1502341072490.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502341072490.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>39083345

Anything, really.

It might just be a novelty thing, like checking off something on your bucket list, but the feeling of self-reliance and having to take full responsibility seems somewhat rewarding. I wouldn't have it in me to create a successfully company though, realistically speaking, unless I can create something that caters to any new skills I attain in the future.

>>39083362

I'm on my way on the weight loss already with MFP, even though I have been slipping as of lately. At least I haven't gained either. As for the running, I have to do it when I've lost some weight, and I have to fit it in with going to the gym.
>>
Graduate college
Get a well-paying job
Make a ton of money
Leave job and start doing something that I'll actually enjoy
Maybe become a writer
Or something else that I can work on from home
TFW you're an INTP but no interest in STEM
>>
>>39079742
Unless you join the Australian military youll never save that much money. What will happen is an invester will take advantage of you and offer a really sick loan with low interest. Youll end uo having to serve 30 years to oay it off.

Hsppens everutime, same with cars.
>>
>>39083395
Read the four hour work week. It has a lot of info about starting your own company (mainly an online one). A lot of strategies are included too

Good to see you're on your way. I feel it's better long term if you have your little slip ups. Saves going overboard strict and potentially yoyoing. Plus you still gotta enjoy yourself
Are you walking at the moment?
>>
>>39083041
>In that order
why would you even say that. I guess some people have the goal to die of old age before having kids??
>>
>>39083502
Because i'm not sure if the decision to move out and get a car before i try tinder is a good one.
>>
>>39083464

I sometimes walk as a warmup before I lift weights, but I think it's better if I put them as separate things, or else the workouts will become too long. Thanks for the book tip.
>>
>>39083460
It's definitely possible. Just has to be smart with his money and be patient.

For example investing in an ETF that averages 8 percent a year is better than leaving his money in a savings account that at best will return 3 percent. With inflation averaging 5 percent it's a better option
Reinvest your dividends automatically. Don't touch it and your money will double every 9 years

The miracle of compound interest
>>
>>39083576
What about just going for an hour stroll around your neighbourhood? Headphone in, clear your mind and just unwind
>>
File: download.jpg (46KB, 288x358px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
46KB, 288x358px
>>39083583
>savings account
>3 percent

Where do you live, my man. Here in Spain i get 1% or less
>>
>>39083599

I have a hard time getting a good rhythm going when I'm not on a treadmill, but I suppose it's the easiest way of going about it.
>>
>>39079742
>continue living with mommy, earning a whopping 10k a year
>pay off debts (about 6k)
>save up 5k
>buy plot of land in Alaska
>move there and die

Simple
>>
>>39083608
Australia. Sorry I was being very optimistic to demonstrate my point. My current bank has a 2.8 percent interest as long as you deposit 1000 a month
>>
>>39083608
I'm with ING direct. I had a look and found its in Spain too but I can't read their page to provide any help. Have a look with them. Over here since they are an online bank (low overheads) they provide us with no ATM fees whatsoever and can offer a bit higher interest than others
>>
>>39079742
>Finish pilot training
>Become an airline pilot
>Marry a woman with same values
>Work in the city
>Live in the rurals
>Have a big piece of land with a pool
>Have 4-6 children
>Airlines only make you work 3 days a week
>Spend 4 days at home with the family
>See the world with my family
>Repeat until retirement
>>
>>39083781
Thanks Aussiebro, will look into it.
>>
>>39079742
How you gonna live 'off the grid' and get your checks from the government for retiring your career, or having VA coverage. You get more benefits for having served and staying somewhat connected.
>>
>buy a house a mile or two into the woods
>start hunting
>get a dog to track animals and pick up birds
>die
not sure i even want a family. hermits have always existed. maybe i'm just one of them.
>>
>>39079742
>Join the military

>Ever have a net worth even remotely adequate to come close to purchasing 500 acres of land.

Pick one.

You know the most average job for retired military personnel is a fast food worker?

Also, in Manhattan 500 acres is approximately 50,000 people.
>>
>finish electrotechnology with good grades
>go to a uni and graduate succesfully
>be an electronic engineer
>help my parents, buy things I would like to have
>live a happy life with a job I actually enjoy and spend my free time doing the nerdiest hobbies a human can have
>>
>>39083608
En Espana esta la cosa jodida, no dan mucha rentabilidad, tienes que estudiar pormenorizademente las distintas ofertas actuales y decidir la que mejor te convenga
>>
>>39079742
what country are you in?

Originalio
>>
File: show-azusa-the-money.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
show-azusa-the-money.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>39083956
Acabare metiendo todos mis ahorros y ingresos en el mercado de valores / bitcoin.
Mucho mas rentable
>>
>>39079742

>Get apprenticeship
>Become builder
>Become propoerty developer
>Use money to build homestead
>Breed my Jewish wife and have a bunch of red pilled kids on our isolated homestead, prepping for the collapse and enjoying the outdoors

I've got a lot of it covered - The wife, the land. I'm VERY close to getting the apprenticeship, but that also means I'm REALLY far behind on the career side, thus the money side, thus the ability to have kids. It's going to be a mess, but maybe I'll put it off.

Worst comes to worst I'll still have the homestead and the hot Jewish wife.
>>
>>39084152
Just do plenty of research and don't invest what you aren't willing to lose. I wish you all the best
>>
>>39084180
Get linkedin and get your name out there. Try to get in with land sales agents
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.