[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

types of people you hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: fuck this shit.jpg (301KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this shit.jpg
301KB, 1000x1000px
Kill these people now please thank you
>>
>>39075244
I don't hate those kinds of people, I pity them. It must be hard having no self-awareness whatsoever.
>>
>>39075244
Classic pot calling the kettle black
>>
>>39075447
i fucking hate them, I want them all to die.

I see so many where I live, they all walk around with t-shirts about generic "geek culture" and I hate it
>>
Game of Thrones is objectively the best drama series of our time. Throwing it in with corny, faux intelligent slop like the big bang theory just shows how out of touch you are.
>>
Kms material
>>
>>39075244
I've never met a person like this in real life
>>
>>39075483
I love GoT as well, but the point of that picture is how they find any nerdy thing that hits the mainstream and just always talk about it to make people think they're nerdy
>>
>>39075506
I envy you

original fuck my ass
>>
File: George-Costanza-7.jpg (35KB, 590x443px) Image search: [Google]
George-Costanza-7.jpg
35KB, 590x443px
>>39075483
Game of Thrones is like Rick and Morty at this point. It's polarizing because it's so wildly popular.

Breaking Bad was one of the best dramas of its time, but did you watch it? Probably not. Why? I'll bet good money on it's because it was so over-hyped.
>>
>>39075244
>instead of saying "okay" I say "potassium" because the periodic code is "k" and only fellow scientists know what I mean

This is so stupid it made me smile. I really hope someone unironically says this.
>>
Picky eaters
>>
File: 1468014439934.jpg (713KB, 1205x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1468014439934.jpg
713KB, 1205x1200px
>>39075244
Myself
This post is definitely not original, but this post is of great importance to this thread. I hope you will forgive me for this little sin for the sake of a more constructive dialogue with my peers.
>>
Vegans
>what are canines for?
>>
File: IMG_3744.jpg (214KB, 1000x857px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3744.jpg
214KB, 1000x857px
>>39075658
>not liking sports
faggot
>>
>>39075730
>falling for the athletic jew
Oh boy
>>
>>39075758
t.original fatty
>>
>>39075730
I simply don't get it. It doesn't make me feel anything. The most interesting part for me would be the strategy, but most sports are rarely filled with that.

My hypothesis as to why people like sports are
>1. They like to watch other people exhibit feats of athleticism.
>2. Aligning oneself to a team and attributing the outcome of a game onto oneself can make one feel involved by proxy
>3. The ability to be loyal to a team allows the person to add something to their identity

I simply don't understand 1, it doesn't excite me. 2 is literal escapist mental illness. And 3 is rooted in the need to be able to label oneself to be a part of a group, giving the person a feeling of strength and security; I don't need that , and I believe that to be one of the fatal flaws in man: not only ego, but a contrived pretentious ego.
>>
Is her look a good look for a tranny?
>>
>>39075777
I'm 285 which is healthy for my height. So shut up bitch
>>
>>39075244
>watches game of thrones
>lol
>pretentious
red flags for me
still no prob because it's very superficial
people I hate are suspect to live up to an unmoderate amount of pride, greed, envy, gluttony, wrath and sloth.
I also despise violence and cruelty.
>>
>>39075859

All things in modern life are enjoyed by proxy. All people confrom to groups, especially in a time in which individual experience is overridden by advertisements and stripmalls. We match our own external senses to our personalities. That's why screaming let's players appeal to children who only know things as loud and garish. Your average sports fan enjoys sports in the same way you enjoy anything. Be it podcasts or video games. It's entering another reality by proxy.
>>
>>39075903

What are you, 10 feet tall?

Fucking obese fucker.
>>
What's worse is if you call them out on their faking their white Knight orbiters swarm. Real way to win is just to let them go about your attention whoring. No need to waste energy on them
>>
>>39075244
>Want to engage in sexual relations or a relationship with these kinds of females
>Don't
>They'll raise the next generation of kids who act like this

Oh well...
>>
>>39075244
Any human with a vagina
Male feminists
Nu-males
Atheists
Liberals
Non-Christians
Pro-choicers
>>
>>39075952
>Be it podcasts or video games
Assuming I do either of those things, the fact remains that people must interact with those worlds to get something out of it, not sit back and claim credit. It's lazy.
>>
File: zyzz not mirin.jpg (158KB, 774x700px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz not mirin.jpg
158KB, 774x700px
>>39075903
>285 lbs
>healthy
Anon, I....
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.