[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guide to wizardry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Let's make a guide to help people become enlightened.
1. You should remain a safe distance from all females, attempt to ignore them as much as possible and avoid attraction at all costs.
2. Having friends is not encouraged, but optional. The same goes with keeping in contact with family They are the most likely ones who will try to drag you down to their level.
3. Having tulpa is optional, but encouraged to attempt it at least once. You're tulpa can not be someone who is IRL.
4. Realize that women, friends, and family all use you for something. Women use you for money, friends can use you for various things, family members usually feel obligated to remain in contact with you as is their normalfag tradition.
5. Jews and any race but whites are you're enemy, avoid at all costs - this is not debatable.
Anything else?
>>
make a fag version pls

I'm a gay christian and I seek redemption from my dark thoughts

baka desu senpai
>>
>>39075174
>make a fag version pls

Faggots cant be robots.
>>
>>39075174
A god that created you to feel this way and then torture you forever for it is evil. Do the moral thing, embrace Satan.

Or just read Spinoza's "Ethics" if you want the truth instead of a good story.
>>
>>39075101
>that whole list
Jesus what a rainbow of cringe
I know I'm just a normie on r9k but wow guy
>>
>>39075200
oh really?
>had a bf at 17
>barely lasted 3 months, got rejected
>6 years since then without a boy even gazing at my direction
>my pillow is the only thing I can remember embracing, no clue what the touch of a human is anymore
>>
>>39075255
>I'm just a normie on r9k
>Cringe

Get the fuck out summer.
>>
>>39075277

You're still a disgusting faggot and not a robot.
>>
>>39075249
away with that trickery
begone hellspawn

I read the bible and try my best to understand the Word of the Lord
Our God offers unconditional love and forgiveness
>>
>>39075330
>hell
>unconditional love
nigga
>>
>>39075320
I guarantee I'm more robot than you
>>
>>39075348
Yes, even to you that rejects him with your tongue every day
You too will come to mature and ask for his forgiveness, which He'll gladly grant you
>>
>>39075351
>I guarantee I'm more robot than you

Yeah whatever fag loving normie get out.
>>
>>39075370
you're in a cult senpai
you ever notice how nobody raised hindu ever "matures" into christianity

God is real but it's not a fucking "he." God doesn't have a magic bread child-self for human beings and human beings only. God never wishipered directly into humans ears and told them to write a book condoning slavery and telling you to stone sodomites.

The idea that these are the thoughts of a mature adult is pretty ass-backwards.
>>
>>39075469
Yet, you were talking about satan few minutes ago? far as I know he's a christian "figure", not hindu
>>
>>39075469
Do you have any way to prove God doesn't exist? Or is everything you say just boiling down to, "he isnt real!11!!!2!!"
>>
>>39075101
Can fembots be wizards? Like a witch or something?
I need this. I'm 45 :(
>>
>>39075540
I literally fucking said "God is real"
>>39075530
satan is only exists in the context of the christian worldview. I'm saying, if you believe in Yaweh and Satan, Satan is morally preferable.
>>
>>39075567
Yes. You girl scan be Mahou Josei.

Inn all seriousness though, there are older guys here. Maybe meet with one one day and yall can make a cute couple.
>>
>Jews and any race but whites are you're enemy, avoid at all costs - this is not debatable.
tfw blackbot
>>
>>39075567
>Can fembots be wizards?

Fembots are not real fuck off newfag.
>>
>>39075255

Get the fuck out you fucking normie reeeee you dont belong here.
>>
>>39075370
It's good to have faith but we can't all be Job. Sometimes people turn from the light. It still exists but you just have to look away
>>
Mfw you go barbarian chad class with high fortitude and you smash frail little wizard bois as you bang the valkyries and priestesses
>>
>>39075174
>christian

get out christfag.
>>
>>39075255
You dont get it m8, go back to /b/
>>
>>39078277
>You dont get it m8, go back to /b/

This
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.