[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here autistic Chad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 16

File: BxkBNqJCYAA8J2Q.jpg (31KB, 600x333px) Image search: [Google]
BxkBNqJCYAA8J2Q.jpg
31KB, 600x333px
Who here autistic Chad?
>>
me, though I'm 5'4 and blading. only 130 pounds so that's good. still a virgin but only 21 atm
>>
that movie was dope
>>
File: IMG_4131.jpg (34KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4131.jpg
34KB, 350x350px
>>39073055
>chad
>5'4"
>balding
>still a virgin
>>
>>39073055
That's some serious shitposting
>>
File: selfie.png (42KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
selfie.png
42KB, 200x211px
>>39073244
>>39073269
excuse me? I think I'm a chad and neither of you can convince me otherwise. My mother frequently tells me I'm the most handsome guy she knows and that her sisters all agree
>>
6'5, 100k a year wageslave, full head of hair, college athlete, fucked dozens of thots, autistic AMA
>>
>>39073535
define how you are autistic
>>
File: 012254389.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
012254389.png
7KB, 420x420px
Beat this.

6'6", masters from cambridge (distinction), top 1 percenter and ripped.
>>
Crippling social anxiety, to the point where if I didn't have previously listed qualities id be a virgin. Been to about one bar in my lifetime. Also do math at about a 9th grade level, and never held a relationship for more than 3 months because I'm neurotic as fuck and they run for the hills once I unleash my power level
>>
>>39073577
you're probably just a lanky nerd tho
nice try, do my homework for me please anon?
>>
>>39073564
That paragraph above was for you
>>
>>39073598
how did you manage to get laid if you have crippling anxiety?
>>
>>39072988
I want you to die. Fuck /r9k/, it has been ruined by you normies.
>>
>>39073641
lol Im 6'5 and a pretty boy and make enough money to buy half their families. I could not say a word and if they knew these facts and I pulled my dick out its game over
>>
>>39073621
I'm 6'6" and ripped sweetiepie. No normies mess with me and get away with it
>>
>>39072988

Not a Chad but I'm not totally disgusting looking,above average ,even, some would say
>>
>>39073671
naw I mean like, gimme an example, where would you even meet a girl if you have crippling anxiety. cus that's my problem, I can't really meet them
>>
>symmetrical face
>non-balding/full head of thick heair
>good head shape
>6'2"
>broad shoulders
>big dick
>muscular build
>still a fucking autist
i am an autist in the body of a chad
>>
>>39072988
Autist Chad reporting in.
>6'3"
>fit and regularly exercise
>always had girls asking me out at school
>STEM degree and lucrative job
>too autistic to go outside and meet girls
>spend free time playing vidya and shitposting online instead
>>
>>39073706
what did you get your masters in?
>>
>>39073734
Being a college athlete helped me, I didn't have a choice to interact with hoes sometimes so once I was forced it was easier. Otherwise, grocery store, job, through friends who do drugs too, etc. I'll never introduce myself but it's a lot easier when you won the genetic lottery. Truthfully drugs help me get over it sometimes
>>
>>39073756
Lmao it's sad as fuck. Almost worst than being a Scrub and also autistic, because you're wasting your potential. I'm in the same boat
>>
File: 5122.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
5122.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>39073763
What's it to you?

You looking for a smack?
>>
>>39072988

Not autistic but if I was I'd give a woman the auti-STIC.

heh...
>>
>>39073655
I'm a robot, just an attractive one
>>
>>39073791
what drugs you do anon?

muted comment not original 2 seconds
>>
Not sure about Autistic but I'm Chubby/fat chad
>good beard, hair and face
>6'1"
>Charming, funny, exciting
>still miserable and depressed
>fat
>have gf(male)
>>
>>39073852
Snow mostly. Sometimes weed, but I can't go anywhere in public high or I'll freak the fuck out. I also drink like a fish
>>
>>39073848
>attractive
>robot
pick one, Chad. Looks are EVERYTHING
>>
>6'1
>piercing blue eyes
>body builder physique
>attractive face (I've even been told my nose was hot)
>Despite being 9/10 can only pull 6-7s with no self confidence and tons of mental and daddy issues.
I fucked a girl once purely because of my knowledge of memes. Every time we fucked she called me a memelord and for some reason got really turned on when I called her tumblr memes normie as fuck and showed her pepes.
Suicide can wait a few months I guess.
>>
>>39073921
Fuckin kek if this is real
>>
>>39073848
I hope you are a friendless virgin if you claim that you belong here.
>>
>>39073962
I have friends but I'm a khv
>>
File: 1500554628514.jpg (68KB, 640x582px) Image search: [Google]
1500554628514.jpg
68KB, 640x582px
>>39073948
swear on my life senpai.
I was at a party once and told and was super drunk and majorly autistic and told an 8/10 I loved star wars. She spent the next hour listening to me rambling about the extended universe and how Palpatine was a real ass nigga for just wanting to save the galaxy from the up comg Yuuzhan Vong invasion. She listened to every word and come home with me. Then she stuck around for 3 hours of whiskey dick and left at 5 AM because her room mate needed help. But she suckled my softie for 10 mins so I think it's safe to say I wont that battle.
I have so many stories of my looks getting me laid while I straight up aspie out, will share more if anyone is interested.
>>
>>39074042
Lmao I'm in the same position, I'm the college athlete anon above. But holy fuck that memelord one killed me, thanks for making my night
>>
File: lily chen.jpg (45KB, 796x433px) Image search: [Google]
lily chen.jpg
45KB, 796x433px
>>39073921

>I fucked a girl once purely because of my knowledge of memes. Every time we fucked she called me a memelord and for some reason got really turned on when I called her tumblr memes normie as fuck and showed her pepes.

What the FUCK
>>
Not autistic, but I'm borderline. Basically every girl I meet has a crush on me until they find out out fucked up and unstable i am.
>>
>tfw good looking 7.67/10
>tfw 5'4"

face doesn't compensate for height
>>
>>39074093
Borderline autistic or borderline personality disorder?
>>
>>39073975
You'll pass, barely.
>>
File: davidbowman.jpg (11KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
davidbowman.jpg
11KB, 210x240px
>>39074056
deleted >>39074042 because of spelling errors and didn't expect replies so fast, glad you enjoy my autism bruh.
I actually dated that girl for almost a year and she learned about Overwatch from tumblr and she would actually get wet watching me play Genji in comp. I would just sit there, in my chair, yelling at my team for losing when I have 70 elims, and she would be looking at me touching herself. I made her call me by my gamertag one time we where fucking and tell me I'm the best console genji NA. One time she started giving me head during a game and I kept telling her "mada mada" and my entire team ended up reporting me and getting my smurf account banned. Fun times when 2 autists meet.
>>
>>39074099
>tfw 5'4"
Are you a qt3.14 petite gril?
>>
>>39074091
She led off with "Do you like memes? And my eyes opened up like a dirty 1940's California prospector striking gold for the first time. I vomited my entire meme knowledge within 10 minutes. Countering every normie meme she dropped with a spicy meme she had never heard of before. Her doges where no match for my advanced ironic memes about suicide and self loathing.
>>
File: IMG_0924.png (342KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0924.png
342KB, 394x394px
>>39074137
Holy fuck we would be homies irl that's fucking hilarious. I need to find me an autistic stacy to be with my autistic Chad self
>>
>>39074152
no I'm a closeted trap
>>
>>39074111
BPD yeah.
most of my relationships have been ruined by my own insanity.
>>
I just got called hot by a milf but I didn't know what to do and just said "thanks" and walked away.
>>
>>39074203
>trap
Then you have godtier height for that. No 5'4 individual is manly, none. But you can become a cute girl (male).
>>
File: whitelizard.jpg (142KB, 549x820px) Image search: [Google]
whitelizard.jpg
142KB, 549x820px
>>39074179
We would chill hard and do drugs and shit and clown on hoes.
But beware the autistic stacy anon, it's fun for like max a year then they stop taking their medicine and their bi-polar tendencies pop back up, leaving you no choice but to break it off and leave you with nothing but memories and stories of the only time your severe image board autism netted anything beneficial in real life.
>>
>>39072988
>objectively certified 9/10
>dress nicely
>6.5"x5.5" dick
>engineer
Girls approach me all the time, but get extremely frustrated when they find out my mouth doesn't match the rest of me. You can tell how rapidly their vaginas turn into the Atacama desert when they don't even try to hide the look of disgust on their faces. Sometimes they even get angry at me for being such a huge disappointment.
>>
>>39074307
they don't even try to hide the look of disgust on their faces. Sometimes they even get angry at me for being such a huge disappointment.
I actually know that feel. Helped me develop my fetish for bitch face.
>>
File: IMG_0925.png (70KB, 1030x727px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0925.png
70KB, 1030x727px
>>39074252
I can never find any of you fuckers in real life, everybody is either a turbo Chad I don't relate to besides hoes or a normie cuck with faggot interests brah. And that's true, I can't say I've ever dated an autistic Stacy, just fucked them. I can imagine they suck you dry like every other Stacy though
>>
>>39072988
Me. Although It has given me a competitive edge in abstract thought.
>>
>>39074307
I can relate. The worst part is they just think I'm rejecting them but I'm actually just a total verbal spaz. Most women who had crushes on me now hate me.
>>
File: civilengi.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
civilengi.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>39074361
It's just like dating a stacy but with the fun of being able to reference memes and shit to keep conversations going and to make them laugh. I've dated many girls, all with some sort of affinity for memes. I guess they just can't relate to normal chads and need to find other people who enjoy memes. However, enjoying memes should be added to the DSM IV for criteria for diagnosis of several mental disorders.
>>
>>39074137
>I am so autistic and wierd XD
Sure thing buddy. You are a normie. And remember that being a normie is a good thing, being a robot is wrong and harmful.
>>
File: IMG_0926.jpg (24KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0926.jpg
24KB, 225x225px
>>39074431
Tfw you'll never get a meme loving Stacy. Just kill me now, I only get blood sucking thots who's interests are as deep as their Instagram likes. Fuck I'm just an autistic piece of meat, least I know there's more out there like me
>>
>this entire thread
just delete this board who gives a fuck anymore
>>
>>39072988
honestly...

>be me
>6'1, 190, great hair, some acne, not ugly, prob 7.7/10
>few years ago in high school
>on travel bus, girl i knew wanted to sit next to me
>starts wrestling with me, we talking about shit, idk
>i'm being very reserved with it
>shes trying to tickle me
>she gets bored after like three minutes and then stops talking to me
>takes me four days to realize she was trying to try some shit
>don't even like her in that way, but probably wouldn't stop it from happening

it gets worse

>senior year
>in library, been talking to this junior, blonde, petite, very pretty
>fucking around on the computers, trying to finish my french homework, fucking hated that fucking class because my foundational understanding was fucked
>shes sitting on the table ledge with her legs crossed, stockings, skirt
>sitting next to her friend, they are both kind of hovering around me doing my work, like 12 feet away
>talking and chatting
>her friend whispers something, whatever i'm paying half-attention trying to conjugate french verbs
>she then says "anon, do you want a girlfriend?"
>keep seeing this as a normal conversation, don't realize the implication shes trying to make
>"i mean, yeah, eventually, but i think i should only get into dating after high school so the relationships that i form are, like, more meaningful, you know?"
>she nods
>continue to conjugate french verbs, dont realize until twelve hours later what the fuck i just did
>i probably hurt this poor girls feelings

and fucking recently
>in college class, staying inside during our 15 minute break in class
>scandanavian transfer girl sits next to me, i've been staring off out a fucking window at the ocean, think that she thought i was looking at her
>she starts talking to me during break, what we major in, whatever.
>week goes by, nearing the end of the semester, summer classes are short
>we stay after class to study, i'm learning some shit
>learn that she takes her tests separately from the class,
1/2
>>
>>39074991
>whatever, she doesn't seem like a retard or demented
>final is next day
>class is ending, she asks if i'm staying after class, very few people in class except the teacher and some other people
>say "nah i've got to get home"
>didn't really, but didn't need to learn anything else in the class, had already studied.
>plus i love driving my fucking car, old mercedes 500e
>as i leave she says "oh im taking my final separately, so i won't see you tommorow"
>small pause
>"goodbye"
>didn't hear the goodbye part, just automatically chuckle a bit and say "haha see you later"
>walk down the stairs
>realize she had been practically stuffing her ass in my face near the end of class, been very nice
>ah fuck, realize she had said goodbye
>realize how insensitive i sounded laughing
>fucking whatever, i brush it off and walk to my car
>i love fucking driving my car
>>
File: 1488566775025-1.jpg (58KB, 311x376px) Image search: [Google]
1488566775025-1.jpg
58KB, 311x376px
FUCKING JUSKY I FUCKING HATE CHADS REEEEEEEE
>>
File: idrive.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
idrive.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
>>39075121
Why is Ryan Gosling so applicable to this thread?
>>
>>39075194
I don't fucking know

I love driving so fucking much I get up at 4:30am so when I drive there isn't any traffic and I don't have to worry about retards in pickups

i am looking forward to driving for two and a half hours in a few days
>>
>>39075121
I too miss obvious hints. There was a girl I used to work with who obviously liked me. On my last day at that place I had a night out and we got a taxi together going home. The whole journey she was lying on my lap and kept saying she didn't want to do the rest of the journey alone and I should go to hers. I didn't catch on and said "but mine is closer and I can't afford the trip back", we got to mine, I got out and said "goodbye" then went home. Haven't spoken to her since.

Another girl straight up asked me to kiss her and I thought she was joking and laughed then walked away.
>>
>>39075253
When I think back on verbal cues I missed, it makes me both sad and happy, in a funny sense. Like, holy fuck I am a retard. Well, every failure is a lesson.
>>
>>39072988
I'm not a Chad but i'll share stories where I fucked up.

>high school
>girl is super into me for some reason
>she has huge boobs and isn't fat
>i dream about them every night
>one day she grabs my hand and puts it on her boob in the middle of class
>sheepishly pull my hand away
>she later asks if i want a blow job
>don't answer her and tell all my friends i'm afraid she has std
>start ignoring her

>start college
>meet cute girl in class
>always wants to be near me
>smiles and laughs at everything i say
>invites me to do things occasionally
>always turn her down
>eventually drift apart

>at a party my friends dragged me to
>hot girl just comes over and sits in my lap
>i touch her leg a little bit
>she gets up and walks off but comes back multiple times during the night sitting on my lap and talking to me
>friend tells me i got this
>do nothing and she goes and sleeps with another guy

>meet girl at internship
>shes kinda cute
>we eat lunch twice together
>invites me to stay with her since not from the area
>she tells me to come over
>i go over to her place, parents not home
>we go to watch tv
>instead of sitting next to her i sit on the floor
>she makes tea for us
>leans on the counter towards me looking at me
>avert my gaze instead of looking into her eyes
>she eventually just says shes going to get a shower
>i leave and come back the next day to move in
>she's now extremely cold and distant and wants nothing to do with me
>have to live in her house now

I can't believe how fucking retarded I am sometimes.
>>
>>39075495
1st: prolly crazy
2nd: you are retard
3rd: slut, not worth
4th:you're retard/crazy lady
>>
>>39073577
how the fuck r u a robot then? how strong is your autism, fuck.
>>
>>39075547
doesn't matter if they are crazy i could have got some pussy if i wasn't such a fucking idiot.
>>
>>39072988
I kissed 20 girls before college.

I have 0 friends and the only people I talk to are my parents.
>>
>>39075593
plebian trash
>>
File: arm.jpg (29KB, 261x393px) Image search: [Google]
arm.jpg
29KB, 261x393px
6'1

23 year old neet virgin

probs have actual sperges
>>
A coupe of years ago for the first time in my life i do a cut diet (and using test enan at the same time). I was really leanand bitches literally thrown at me. In my job, in the street and even in some shop. But im a autistic faggot and i do nothing.
>>
>>39073244
I identify as a tall muscular Chad with a magnetic personality
>>
autistic tyrone reporting in
>>
>>39075495
i'll add some more

>high school
>girls friend comes and talks to me
>tells me her friend likes me
>her friend is actually not a landwhale or hideous
>talk to her for a bit although we are both shy so its hard
>she tells me about her crafts class
>ask her to make me a pillow
>later decide to just ignore her
>she brings me the pillow and puts it in my lap and walks away without a word

>senior in high school
>get a freshman stalker
>she meets me outside of class near every day
>shes kinda meh but could be worse
>she eventually gives up on me since i show no interest

>first day at new school
>meet girl in lunch line
>she walks up later and gives me a folded up piece of paper and walks off quickly
>its her phone number
>send her a text
>we eat lunch together with her friends
>she gets touchy feely
>like her but afraid to show it
>she eventually gives up and moves on to another guy at the lunch table

So the moral of the story is to just fucking do it guys. Even if they are meh just do it. It's good experience that will carry you farther. Don't be a retarded fuck up like me.
>>
>>39075834
>>she walks up later and gives me a folded up piece of paper and walks off quickly
>>its her phone number

what the FUCK imagine being such a CHAD that women literally come up to you and give you their NUMBER WHAT THE FUCK how could you possibly fuck that up you must be a turbo chad what the FUCK
>>
>>39075828
howdy tyrone
you'd best be like muhammad ali
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Ka40KovVo
>>
>>39075834
I've had dozens of these missed opportunities and I hate myself for it, but when I really think about it, I didn't do the wrong thing, I just did the only thing I knew how. Even if I found the courage to reciprocate the flirting, the words just wouldn't be there. I literally don't know how to be a functional human, all I can talk about is meta or technical stuff, so I guess I just don't bother since I'll be wasting my time. Its a shame gender roles are as they are, i wish one of these girls who comes onto me would just lead the way for once, but the moment I speak they get that look in their eyes where they realise something Is off and soon find an excuse to leave.
>>
>>39075935
don't worry, i have no intention of race mixing
these day i don't even find myself attracted to white women, you've got nothing to worry about
>>
>>39072988
Well at least you aren't autistic and not a Chad.
GET OUT, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, and so on...

>5'8"
>185 lbs stocky upper body, but not muscular
>greying at 20-fucking-3
>low test through puberty because of Hashimoto's cause height issues and underdeveloped secondary sexual characteristics 4" dick
>few women show interest so I'm super autism around women

But I'm still in a ltr with a girl. Needy, but nice body.
>>
>>39075996
you came into a thread about autistic chads and you...

arent a chad, arent autistic, and obviously are a fucking idiot.

i hope you become attractive and a sperg in the future
>>
>>39076047
>i hope you become attractive and a sperg in the future
That is probably the nicest thing anyone has said to me this month, maybe this quarter.
>>
I wish we could have face threads on here still. They felt real. All the /soc/ ones feel extremely fake.
>>
>>39075992
hope you find happiness and love, tyrone
>>
>6"2
>big dick
>pretty ok face some women liked
>hot qt in 6th grade wanted have sex with me
>beta the fuck out
>qt in 9th grade happens same thing
>beta fuck out
>qt in restaurant looks at me constantly signalling to go to her
>beta fuck out

even other encounters, at 19 still a kv. moral of story don't beta out if a woman finds u attractive
>>
>>39072988
>fucked 5 girls this year
>>
>>39076104
/soc/ is just a fucking rating game, where everyone is either overly polite, like fucking metacritic. 9's are 7's, 5's are 1's, pisses me off so much how fucked the whole thing is. Smaller groups of people make those kinds of threads more personal, more relatable, instead of sending your face into a swarm of people.
>>
>>39076171
not even ryan gosling level, kiddo
>>
Everyone I know seems to have more confidence in me than I do myself. They all think I have some kind of untapped potential if I made an effort, but I just don't fucking see it.
>>
>>39072988
>>39073132
Was it? Never heard of this one. Since /tv/ hasn't memed it to death, it must be better than that pile of shit Drive.
>>
>>39076219
Ye its pretty comfy desu. Real autism kino
>>
>>39076219
>>39076229
name of movie pls
>>
>>39076215
alright, which is worse:

A.) Everyone thinks you have untapped potential, except yourself

B.) You think you have untapped potential, but no-one else does
>>
>>39076248
Lars and the real girl
Fhjk
>>
>>39076286

I guess B is objectively worse, but who cares. You can structure anything to have something else be worse.
>>
>>39076346
oh totally i just wanted your opinion, i didn't want to make a motivation piece of shit thing out of it

like the whole, who would win, a shark or a kayaker with a metal bat
>>
>>39073921
Not a Chad, but I'm attractive, and used to get asked if I was autistic on a regular basis. Not as much any more because I've diverted my mental efforts towards studying and improving my self, so I don't go out much any more.

Positives
>6,2
>High IQ
>Supposedly funny
>Wide set of skills
>Dress well
>I'd give my self a 7 - 8
>Only fucked sluts who make the first move because I never make it my self

Some of the girls weren't sluts per-se, they just knew what they wanted, and could see I have difficulty sealing the deal.

Negatives
>6" x 5" (size matters less than you would believe)
>Recovering drug addict
>(((ADHD)))
>Can never finish any thing I start. When I actually hand in my assignments I get 75+ marks, with my minimal effort.
>Stressed cunt
>Mummy + Daddy issues
>Spent time in psych ward
>ED that never went away after anti-depressants
>Psychosis slowly manifesting
The list goes on. I am learning to not let these things weigh me down.

Girls from high school and various past social groups have told me they just thought I wasn't interested because I didn't pick up on their obvious flirting attempts. They get bored or it makes them feel insecure.

Since a psychotic attack earlier this year I've been developing healthy habits, as if I don't I'll surely end up trying to kill my self again. Hasn't been an instant improvement where I feel good again for a short time like previous attempts at getting better. Instead a gradual lift, any negative slumps are easier to get out of, I think I'm the most content I've felt in years.
The higher I climb, the further I feel I can fall.
>>
>>39076645

I don't belong here. R9K is pure fucking cancer and the lowest of 4chan. You're (we?) all just circle jerking in your misery, playing the victim. None of you seem to make any attempt at ascending from your pit of self-hatred. You remind of smeagol.
Do your self a favour and get off r9k. I notice I'm more anxious and hateful upon the rare occasion I come here. Even /Pol/ is better than you. Change board, (even better: GET OFF 4CHAN) never come back. I used to be like you. Full of gate and teenage angst. Now I'm better than you. Though I'm sure you can be better than me if you actually try and do something about it. Please. I don't even know why I'm typing this.None of you would even consider listening to me because I've (((had sex))). That's the problem, to proud to listen to people who are more successful than you, even though you want to be them. I do it too. Just less than I used to.

Drink a big glass of water, make your bed, clean your room, eat a piece of fruit, then go for a walk out side. No one cares what you look like, every one ends up ugly. The only people who judge you for being ugly or fat, are superficial, vein, shallow normos with their own head way too far up their arse. But theyre just as insecure as you. Sure they might have it easier than you... Get the fuck over it and stop comparing your self to every one. The only reason theyre better than you is that they're only half as bitter as you.

Okay bored now, I should go do something constructive with my time.

>>39076645
>>
>>39076645
That last paragraph, what type of stuff have you been doing for self improvement? I've been having some mental issues lately and I can't seem to get out of the rut I'm in.
>>
>>39076645
This wasn't meant to be a reply to that Post.
This is what I get for phone posting.
>>
>have a good job
>pretty nice looks
>am admired
>fuck shit up cause of my OCD
>>
>5'9
>same style and body as andy biersack
>little less hotter than he is
>girls fucking love it
>checked out frequently
Too bad I have the personality and social ability of someone who spent their entire teenage years being a weird outcast (though even then I had multiple girls into me).

Today
>in the doctors
>relatively cute girl smiles at me and holds gaze
>avoid gaze and keep stoic persona going
>later on picking up prescription in chemist
>same girl comes in
>im just stood around looking at my phone
>she slowly wanders over in front of me looking at the shelves
>right in front of me she slowly bends over to look at something
>holds her ass in place for a good 20 seconds
>stands up, walks a little and still with her ass towards me pulls up her jeans making her ass super visible
>walks away and looks back at me
>avoid gaze and leave chemist
I don't remember a time a girl has been so blatant in the middle of the day when alcohol wasn't involved.
>>
>>39072988
I used to be a fat loser then I got tired of being winded from doing basic exercise, lost weight, started lifting and it turned out I was actually handsome underneath all that fat. Women started to talk to me even got a gf for a while but my autism ruined that like usual. Honestly I just want to go back to being ignored to when people would ignore me and leave me alone but I don't want to go back to being a fat slob. So I guess I'm an autistic chad.
>>
>>39076787
that ass shit drives me off the fucking wall

its like, is it intentional? no person could possibly frame their ass that way for me, so blatantly, just "out there". I fucking run around in circles in my head with that shit.
>>
>studying at the public library today
>turbo qt sits at my table and starts reading
>see she keeps staring at me out of my peripheral vision
>spend the whole time just trying not to visibly tense up
>lets out a sigh and leaves after an hour
>parents keep making """jokes""" implying they think i'm gay

I just want to be left alone.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.