[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a theory that I definitely don't wear a fedora btw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 10

File: file.jpg (68KB, 460x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
68KB, 460x600px
I have a theory that I definitely don't wear a fedora btw that we are literally the same person. you and I, the I aka the ego, is identical. We feel we are individual but we actually aren't. prove to me my theory is wrong.
>>
>>39070142
well you see, we are both individuals, therefore we are both individual to one another. case closed
>>
I dislike that image because it enormously oversimplifies the issue. Most people aren't scientifically literate enough to even know what 'being the same species' entails. It's purposefully inflammatory while trying not to be informative.
>>
>>39070142
go back to pol you fucking nazi
>>
>>39070191
niggers aren't human, end of story garbonzo
>>
File: IMG_1634.jpg (143KB, 497x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1634.jpg
143KB, 497x537px
>these dogs are the exact same species
Weird huh
>>
>>39070179
Prove I, aka you, didn't post that but in a different body in a different timeline. you are me, if you dislike it or not.
>>
>>39070142
You may like the movie powder all things considered.
>>
>>39070259
Not OP but we should call ourselves different breeds and yes his op picture is retarded.
>>
>>39070349
We do, we call ourselves different races. That's why we label people by race on all kinds of applications and what not.
>>
prove that you even exist

oh thats right you cant Gorgias proved that 2500 years ago lmao
>>
>>39070269
I guess you missed the point of my post. It's a definitional argument that you lost from the start. If you're serious, though, the burden of proof is on you
>>
>>39070383
We call ourselves different races because of religious people making our language imply that humans aren't animals, so we needed a new word and that was it. It's almost a euphemism but worse.
>>
>>39070142
If that's the case, you won't mind helping yourself out by lending me a couple grand.
>>
>>39070388
>some gay oily olive eating kiddie fucking faggot from literally DOZENS of CENTURIES ago scribbled some gay bullshit onto a rock or whatever
lol you must be fucking kidding me...
>>
>>39070423
Damn you sound stupid. So you're seriously just angry at the particular word we use because of it's origin and not it's usage?
>>
>>39070388
I think therefore I am? Oregon
>>
>>39070490
you only know that your thoughts are occurring, not that they are necessarily your own...
>>
>>39070503
they are a collection of neurons firing. they truly don't exist?
>>
>>39070527
you can't truly know that, so nah
look up descartes' demon
>>
>>39070215
Ahh typical /pol/fag, as soon as someone comes up with a counter arguments it retaliates by saying shit like: >muh iq graphs
>t. Nigger
>Nigger detected
>cuck
>>
>>39070142
that black girl is pretty cute desu
>>
>>39070480
Most people use it to stay ignorant. Most don't know that native murikans get gall stones at higher rates than whites. Most don't know about blacks and sickle cell anemia. This is because we try to avoid thinking that we're different. Euphemisms are meant to trick people yet ironically by using technically the truth, but idiots won't know that.
>>
File: 1499923818567.jpg (72KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499923818567.jpg
72KB, 600x720px
>>39070142
>>39070215
Nobody wants you here, please go back to /pol/.
>>
File: IMG_0139.jpg (99KB, 854x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0139.jpg
99KB, 854x634px
>>39070215
Then how come humans can have viable fertile offspring with them?
>>
>>39070503
If i know thoughts, theyre automatically my own. how tf can thoughts be not-mine nibba
>>
>>39070142
Can east african and eurasian golden jackals breed? If not, they're a different species. Meanwhile, european and african humans can and often do breed, making them the same species
>>
>>39070916
you pick up on other peoples' thoughts just by reading words. if that satisfies your definitions of being the same person as them, well, whatever, I have nothing further to say except "ur dumb"
>>
File: 1502665513716.jpg (280KB, 1205x997px) Image search: [Google]
1502665513716.jpg
280KB, 1205x997px
>>39070825
yeah only cool trannies who post anime are allowed here
>>
>>39071068
but thers only me
>>
>>39070883
How come a wailord and a skitty can breed in Pokemon? Retard, you're begging the question.
>>
>>39071166
>someone actually thought this was a reputable talking point

put me in the screencap
>>
>>39071166
Jesus fucking christ these are the types of people I'm talking to on 4chan on a daily basis.....
>>
>>39071166
>manchild chimes in

kek
>>
>>39071166
wow you're fucking stupid my dude
>>
>>39071166
Holy shit you're stupid.
originalll
>>
>>39070883
we are genetically similar enough. still not the same species tho.
>>
>>39070142
I agree with what your image is conveying, but the guy who made that could have used different pictures. That's an attractively feminine African being compared to a pudgy redhead with makeup. Should have used an aboriginal and a 10/10 Nordic babe without makeup and your point would have been established so much better.
>>
>>39071166
Never post here again cunt bitch fuck
>>
>>39070142
jackals=/= human

if anything different races are just different breeds of the same species.
>>
>>39071166
Everyday we hit new levels of stupidity....
>>
>>39070142
Most likely the Golden Jackal of east africa can't reproduce with the one from eurasia, either there is pre-zygotic like different mating seasons or mating rituals, or post-zygotic barrier like a different number of chromosome pairs.
Hencewhy they're two different species.

Meanwhile any human male can reproduce with a human female. Which is why they're the same species.
It doesn't necessarily mean they're both identical either, turbo-liberals are extremely retarded in thinking this and there are countless proofs that base themselves upon data that can't be biased.
>>
>>39070142
OP is an autistic child, sage
>>
Nobody has said they they're the same exact species. That's why we divide people into different races.
>>
>>39071437
Oh the denial. Keep telling yourself that, buddy.
>>
>>39071751
different species can have offspring if they're closely related enough. pick up a biology book you moron.
>>
>>39071166
You're comparing a child's video game to real life.
>>
>>39071798
Then why try so hard to deny blacks aren't the same species as you?
>>
>>39071850
>much lower average iq
>different facial and skull structure
>never accomplished anything in history
>same species as whites
oh but if two golden jackals look very slightly different from one another they're an entirely different species. makes sense
>>
>>39071962
>>much lower average iq
and by "much" you mean 2 points... AKA the same difference between populations with slightly different lead levels in the water supply... sure
>>different facial and skull structure
are downs syndrome people a different species now?
>>never accomplished anything in history
lol ok not like this has nothing to do with sociocultural and environmental factors...

try learning shit about genetics before you comment on it. the only thing you have behind your argument is ultimately wishful thinking.
>>
>>39072020
>are downs syndrome people a different species now?
that's called a genetic defect

>lol ok not like this has nothing to do with sociocultural and environmental factors...
oh so it's everyone else's fault niggers haven't done anything?
>>
>>39071166
This is why I don't take online racists seriously
>>
>>39070215
Says the guy with the Neanderthal dna.
>>
>>39072190
>sociocultural and environmental factors...
>oh so it's everyone else's fault

you just proved to me that you're too stupid for me to continue wasting my time trying to convince you of anything. I hope someone punches you, nazi fuck
>>
The ego is an illusion, therefore, it doesn't exist.

Where's my award?

Also, what the fuck is going on? Is /pol/ officially migrating here? It's nothing but /b/ tier babby shitposting and politics since I woke up this morning.
>>
>>39072249
>we got our asses handed to us by neanderthals
>we haven't invented anything but neanderthals have gone to the moon
kek
>>
>>39072308
great job refuting my argument. oh wait... you didn't.
>>
File: 1414877918765.jpg (34KB, 450x495px) Image search: [Google]
1414877918765.jpg
34KB, 450x495px
>>39072357
Show the world you're too stupid to argue with, and no one will bother arguing with you.
>>
>>39072404
and that's how I know I've won. you've resorted to namecalling instead of arguing with a superior intellect. back to your cage ape.
>>
>>39071166
Anon... I'm at a loss for words...
>>
File: 787857878578.png (281KB, 626x438px) Image search: [Google]
787857878578.png
281KB, 626x438px
>>39070142
Saying the truth is hatespeecch.
>>
>>39071166
Sure, you may have biological evidence, but I have evidence from JAPANESE VIDEO GAMES!

Leftists btfo, obongo, etc.
>>
>>39071554
>Meanwhile any human male can reproduce with a human female. Which is why they're the same species.
>It doesn't necessarily mean they're both identical either, turbo-liberals are extremely retarded in thinking this and there are countless proofs that base themselves upon data that can't be biased.

Thanks for giving this actually reasonable comment, anon. That all humans are the same species is biologically undeniable and the dude citing Pokemon of all things is a joke. But that doesn't mean that all humans have the same strengths, talents, etc., just like two cats of the same species can have variations.
>>
File: 1493835061673.jpg (115KB, 786x630px) Image search: [Google]
1493835061673.jpg
115KB, 786x630px
>>39070191
second post best post

asdfsafdiasdnf

picture very related.
>>
>>39072308
>DA ENVIROMENT AND CULTURE TOOK IT FROM UZ
>WE WUZ KANGS
>>
>>39070490
>I think therefore I am
>I think
>I
The problem is you can't prove your own existence when the proof implies your existence to start with. That's just circular logic.
>>
>>39071166
/pol/ was a mistake, it went from ironic faggots larping to unironic retards. delete /pol/
>>
File: ryuunosuke.jpg (87KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ryuunosuke.jpg
87KB, 1024x576px
>>39071109
Yeah, they are. That's our safe place, if you don't like it you just have to go back to your board.
>>
>>39070883
That's not a good argument, polar bears and grizzly bears can breed and produce fertile offspring too. I'm not sure why people don't use dog breeds as an argument more often, dogs look different from each other but are classified as breeds and not different species, you could see humans as the same.
At least I think I don't know I'm tired and I feel weak eating hasn't helped am I dehydrated?
>>
>>39072531
>Thanks for giving this actually reasonable comment, anon. That all humans are the same species is biologically undeniable and the dude citing Pokemon of all things is a joke. But that doesn't mean that all humans have the same strengths, talents, etc., just like two cats of the same species can have variations.
There's quantifiable data on the thing actually, like the fact black people have a higher chance to suffer from sickle cell anemia, I think they also have different muscle density (which is one of the reason so many olympic runners are black while swimmers are white) and my animal biology teacher mentioned kenyans(?) running mostly on their toes while we run using most of the foot, when we were studying the general tetrapod anatomy.
So they're not even "variations", at this point they are evolutionary advantages. Which are a little moot with the advent of civilization but that's another subject.
>>
>>39071166
You don't deserve those fucking dublels.
>>
>>39071166
Can it get any lower than this? This is the lowest of the low
>>
>>39071166
Holy shit dude, you're done. Pack it up. Go back to /pol/.
>>
>>39072357
He actually did, you didn't see it because you don't understand the words that you say/type.
>>
>>39071166
>>39071302
>>39071359
>>39071377
>>39071392
>>39071423
>>39071455
>>39071513
>>39071840
>>39072221
>>39072445
>>39072464
>>39072649
>>39073248
>>39073802
>>39074936
SHUT THE FUCK UP. None of you fags are even fucking refuting me. Idiots. Fuck you fuck you fuck you. You're literally just calling me a man child, that's not an argument.
>>
>>39074984
The fact that you thought a Pokemon analogy to something like real life would even be a slightly damaging argument speaks for itself with how credible you are, it just so happens you're also a man-child. There, refuted.
>>
>>39074984

Here's my argument: shut the fuck up before I make you shut the fuck up.
>>
>>39075069
Shut up tranny loving fag boy. Fuck you you dumbass queer. You're going to hell so shut up.
>>
>>39070142
just shut up faggot, please for the love of mike pence
>>
>>39074984
A fucking chandelier and a ghost doll can breed in pokemon.
Pokemon is a video game you retard. Use a better argument than that.
>>
>>39075100
I see now Anon. You were right the whole time. Blacks are Subhuman beings
>>
>>39075094
SHUT the fuck UP. NOW. Before god smites you idiot.

>>39075205
There both ghost types DUMBASS.
>>
>>39075100
you are such a tremendous faggot
>>
>>39075263
real live autism, its so beautiful, i feel like im at the zoo
>>
>>39075263
Pokemon of different breed all the time.
Do you know what egg groups are?
>>
Fuck all of you. None of you are free of sin. And there's nothing wrong with /pol. Dumb faglords.
>>
>>39071554
I opened this thread just to see if someone would post this argument. thank god someone else was paying attention in biology 101 class.

I would only like to add that distinctions like race are made up by people for the purpose of separating one another. Species is a set of distinctions that arose from evolution and the definitions are based on observation.

"race" is something racists made up. "Species" is an observable set of facts. Horses and Zebras would rather fight than mate, and have sterile offspring when artificially inseminated. My sister and her husband have two perfectly fine kids.
>>
>>39075445
I accept your concession
You lost fag
>>
>>39072462
if it were the actual truth, it wouldn't be hatespeech. there is a difference between "truth" and bullshit that sounds "truthy". in the end, racism is an emotional reaction, one that racists scramble to collect whatever facts they can to justify. objective, observable reality defeats racist bias. racism is a failed ideology that people cling to out of fear
>>
>>39072722
species is a mushy concept, actually. there are several different factors that get a creature labeled a different species, and whether or not two creatures produce viable offspring is just one.

geographic location, mating rituals, times of day when they are active, and a bunch of other factors are involved. One or two grizzlies knocking up a polar bear doesn't mean the two groups "can breed". if the majority of bears in one species are not attracted to the majority in the other, then its hard to call that breeding.
>>
For everyone who's talking about breeding, Wolves and Coyotes can breed with eachother, Horses and Donkey's can breed with eachother and Lions and Tigers can breed with eachother. Just look up animal hybrids.

A philosophical maneuver we can use to say we're the same person (and it's also one of the problems I have with this site) is if we all think and act in the same way then we're the same person. Our opinions and ideals constitute our identities. They determines how we evaluate situations and how we act upon them. If you had 2 lego blocks that were the same color and had the same number of pegs they would be 2 separate blocks, but the same blocks.

There are things we disagree on and argue about ad nauseam, but all the arguments amount to are talking heads. Ultimately 4chan runs on a hivemind with acceptable arguments, acceptable insults and acceptable types of people. Intelligence, for example, is loathed and ignored and meaningful communication are absent. No one ever builds on anyone else's ideas they just nitpick minor details or search non-essential logical errors. 99% of the replies on this site in my opinion are insults, criticisms or confusions.
>>
>>39070142
I don't see a "pic related". am I the only one that realised the image of OP isn't actually related to the OP at all?

we're all different and we're all consciouss too. we're different even on an ego-level from que long rant about evolution of geo isolated populations over the world. genetically we are different from parents to children and from race to race.

OP, you didn't specify wether you mean you are no different on an ego-level from your next door neighbour, or from pajeet in mumbai. if assume you mean ALL people, in which I disagree with your theory based on nothing or everything I know and believe to be true.
>>
>>39075446
Wolves and coyotes can successfully breed non-sterile offspring. Are they the same species?

Actually, if any creatures that can successfully breed are the same species, we really have to reform the Endangered Species designation process. Because there are all sorts of fucking lame ass regional variants that can easily breed with other regional variants being declared "endangered species" all the time.
>>
>I don't know basic biology; the thread

these are the people who call themselves "geneteically superior"
>>
>>39075663
it has to happen naturally, not by human intervention
>>
>>39072643
>The problem is you can't prove your own existence when the proof implies your existence to start with. That's just circular logic.

The proof isn't designed to be a proof from me to you.

Cogito ergo sum is an indisputable proof when undertaken self-referentially.

It is most definitely not circular logic to assert that the fact that I am undertaking the exercise of proving my existence itself proves my existence.
>>
>>39071166
Damn everyones taking the bait on this one, nice job my dudo
>>
>>39075648
>genetically we are different from parents to children and from race to race
what I meant by this is wait let me first explain what I think about when you say >"ego"
the ego is what we are left with when we strip away all the layers of who we perceive ourselves to be; we basically strip ourselves of our awareness. how we differ from animals and how we differ from other races of our own species on an ego-level is genetically determined. meaning NOT learnd go ahead. tell me how it's spelled "learned" and not "learnd"
eg. a boy that never knew his father grows up with similar deep-rooted personality traits or grows up with a fierce temper without having been molded by society or any-body/thing else to be this way. the nature of our ego determines which traits we are likely to end up with imo regardless of birth/upbringing - can only contain you so far

we are different individually inside our race too. some are more rash, some happier, some perpetually annoyed by certain traits in others, some prone to constant philosophical thoughts,

in short, I don't believe we all share a blank page for an ego which is then filled with whatever. I believe our ego's are fundamentally the same, but different in ways that matter greatly.
>>
>>39070651

diet, environment, poverty all factor into this you mook.
Why the fuck are there so many retarded people like you so eager to jump to ethnicity and not culture as the cause of these issues.
>>
If you are white, or asian, then you are no more than 94% of the same species as black people.

White and asian people have ~6% Neanderthal DNA.
>>
>>39070142
I unironically believe this. We are all the universe. At the big bang, we all existed in that hot soup. Now we've split apart. And at the heat death we will return together to a cold soup.

There is only one
>>
>>39075712
Interracial sex can't happen without human intervention
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.