[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Letter thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 7

File: 1500962454148.png (61KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1500962454148.png
61KB, 275x183px
Write a letter to someone. Vent, let it all out here.
>>
To me.

Fuck you die.

From me
>>
To Blake

I love you and hope youre well.

M
>>
to c
idk if im gonna kill myself or not but if i do ill miss you
me
>>
>>39070226
Are you saying "me" because the person is another 4chan user
>>
>>39069933
Actually early this time
might as well write 2

A
3 years ago I dug myself into this trench after what I did
I regreted it and said that I'd like to go back and redo it but I still didn't try to progress past that.
Now I don't care anymore. I will either save my social life or kill off the little bit that's left of it.

The group
I kept you guys around to not look like a loner.
I don't actually care about any of you retards.
We had nothing at all in common but I had no one else to hang out with.
I'm glad I don't have to talk to you retards again.
J

Either I will get into normiedom or fall into even deeper isolation than before. Wish me luck robots.
>>
L
you are a self-centered cretin
>>
Why are you messing with me like this? I know you are. You know I love you. Let me move on since I can't be with you.
>>
>>39071466
I'm not messing with you. I'm mentally ill.
>>
>>39071509

Yes you are messing with me. It's very clear you don't feel the same way about me. You can't, and if you were her you'd know why. It's what caused me to crash.
>>
>>39071597
What are your initials, anon? pls respond
>>
>>39072000

My initial is K. And of course muted.
>>
Hello my friend,
and yes, this is me, i just came by to tell you that i really enjoyed talking to you. what happened?
>>
Dear OP,

You're a fag.

-Anon
>>
File: 1491525898308.jpg (36KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
1491525898308.jpg
36KB, 480x476px
I'm sad because no one will ever write one of these to me
>>
>>39074192
You seem to be having an enjoyable conversation with other people in other threads.
>>
If I can't get you out of my head I might just kms, I can't take this anymore
>>
File: JPEG_20170811_233432.jpg (38KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170811_233432.jpg
38KB, 468x468px
>>39074519
What makes you say that?
Is it the image?
I got that off of somebody else
>>
>>39069933
To the world

Fuck you and your whole fucking structure.
Fuck your ignorance and delusionary view on the world and the lies you create to make your pathetic existence just barely managabel.
You are nothing, i am nothing but you are not capable of accepting that, no you have to lie, you have to create illusions to keep on living.
I hope that someday all of you just dies to never be created again.
I hate you, i hate my live, i wish i would have never been born.
>>
I really loved you. It makes me angry to think your 'friends' told you otherwise, but if you were so easily convinced of that then it doesn't really matter. I'm a fat disgusting slob. If I hurt your feelings, I only hope it makes you guarded in the right way to protect you from being really hurt by someone else later. I probably hurt myself much worse by limping along with this feeling for so long. So long.
>>
>>39069933
I don't know why, but you suddenly said goodbye.

I don't go after people who leave me.
>>
>>39069933
you told me that you loved me, and that you needed me, a lot. then, when I finally wanted to become serious you told me you never really loved me in the first place and this had never been anything serious. We're on good terms now, I don't have feelings for you anymore, but I still can't forgive you. I will never stop wondering why you acted like you did.
>>
B,

Time goes on, and I don't get any better at this. On one hand, I wish it was me you yearned to be with, but on the other, I don't even like me and I shouldn't wish it on you. Not even sure what I want out of you anyway. Let's just look at some stars and I'll pretend for a minute I'm not a huge fuckup.

-his brother
>>
Normie thread. These should only be allowed on /b/
>>
>>39070865
You're a faggot. Die.
>>
You are just trying to justify being a shy.
You will not be happy even if you love someone who isn't me, unless you improve that delusional habit.
>>
>>39070865
Good luck, Friend. A is probably a cool dude.
>>39069933
I always write the same letter, roughly, but with a few tweaks.

Norway, I am going to kick your ass and you are going to like it. Stop hanging out with Russia.

Sweden,
We should have spent more time together, I wish we did. I wish you didn't have to go so abruptly. I heard you had a dynamic life. Good luck with baby Sweden.

Mexico,
I love you, yah dumb beaner. I am still on top, don't forget that.

Italy,
My Brother in arms. We are deadly together. Always have been, always will be. You don't need Spain to be happy. Let her go and pursue Russia, you can take her because Norway acts like a clumsy beta sometimes.
Real talk :be nice to Norway if you take Russia.

Ireland,
HEILLLLL
Stop pretending to be Italy. You are 10x funnier. Ask that gril out, NOW!

Ghana,
why do we still talk lol? I think you're a great gal but I wouldn't date you, no offense, I just have eyes for someone else.

Scotland,
Still remember those days? I like your eyes, they got bluer. They are nice. Pure eyes for a pure soul.
Keep an eye on Britain ;)

-Denmark/Bavaria
>>
B
you're one cool mofo and i'm happy to be seeing you soon
bless your soul for being so timely

-a pupil
>>
Anyway, I don't go after people who leave me.
I'll leave it to you, you can do what you want.
>>
>>39075151
if they left you they already did something about it, pal.
be happy that they at least said goodbye.
>>
>>39075212
Sorry, anon. I'm not talking to you right now.
>>
>>39070226

What's your initial, anono
>>
>>39075003
initials

pls

2secmute
>>
Stop disabling my facebook account over anime tits, Zuckerberg.
>>
I always get my way and I always get revenge.

Dob't underestimate me, scum.
>>
>>39075948
dob't pobt anymobe
>>
>>39075948
Why is revenge?
>>
>>39075151
Nope. You're a cunt. Fuck off.
>>
Hannah

You have such an amazing ass
>>
To everyone who posts in these threads.
You're all sappy sacks of shit. I can't fathom how weak you must be to think this is worth your time and I'm the weakest person I know.
T. Anon
>>
File: 1501151456263.jpg (282KB, 1080x781px) Image search: [Google]
1501151456263.jpg
282KB, 1080x781px
I wish you'd told me what I meant to you
why you'd lie when you said you'd never leave me
Why was being one of his many pet sluts
a better outcome than being my one and only
>>
>>39076065
I don't have friends cursing me abusively. Who are you?
>>
R

HOLY FUCK
I don't know why I am even alive. Sorry I am so dumb as shit. I want to sleep permanently right now. Want to sleep forever and dream only of you and the unachievable perfect life we could only have in fantasy.

Love jjJJJJJJJJj
>>
Can I please talk to you next Wednesday? You know why.
>>
>>39076737
initials? who is this for

mutedmuted
>>
>>39069933
Dear OP

Fuck you

Sincerely , Anon
>>
File: 1502624674371.jpg (89KB, 1242x820px) Image search: [Google]
1502624674371.jpg
89KB, 1242x820px
Sigh, and now we're alone again.

Guess this was to be expected, I really do need to stop getting hurt.

But it's fine, I'll live, for a little more.
>>
S,
I come here to talk with you. I'm here only for that purpose.
However, here is nothing to benefit us.

Here is the only place we can connect.
If we can not talk constructively, I do not want to come to 4chan anymore.
You would be able to understand what it means.
>>
>>39076737
Where do we talk? I don't know why it's Wednesday.
>>
>>39076782
I'd rather not disclose that. I'm hoping the person will see this and understand. Sorry Anon.
>>
>>39074954
That's rude anon. Although if I fail this then I might as well. It's my last chance to leave the state of a robot.
>>
"Remember that time..." Can float off a persons lips so easily. Vibrating through the air to someone deaf to it.

All anyone ever wants or expects is who I am. And all I wanted to do was watch a movie. With you anyway. Just drift for a minute. A spell more like.

I don't get tired of myself. I get scared of it. You, the mind so perfect I'm devoted to finding something worthy of your name and calling it Purity, just could stop, But that never was an option, was it?

I sit here in no better place and most likely days numbered. Well one can hope. The irony being that hope is what your made of.

And my hats off to you. Never saw anyone fight so hard. One more thing to love I guess.

But why? I'm a lot of things and all, but....let me go. Please. I would say it was for the greater good if I believed in it, but truth be told it would be just good.

Your literaly the only thing worth talking to in years and the only thing I need silence from.
>>
i miss you. as much as i wish you would miss me too, i hope you are doing very well without me.
>>
>>39076390
Certainly not a friend. People who say shit like "I don't chase people who run away" are probably the type to perpetually push people away, only to be surprised when the people around them simply get tired of being abused and decide to dip out. Fuck off with your horseshit. Your birthday wasn't that important anyway.
>>
I gave you the clothes off my back. Stuff I wore for years after acquiring on my travels. I think that you should get rid of it if you still have it.
>>
>>39077525

You sound like the only thing worth missing.
>>
to S
It hurts to see you hang out with other men. I'm happy you take time to talk to me and all but it just hurts me to see you with other men. I feel so strongly attracted to you but you do so much for other men.... I'm not sure how I feel about it all. It might be infatuation but you're just such a beautiful creature I can't stop it. I want to be something together someday. You're constantly on my mind and I just feel we could be more together. I want to be your knight in shining armor.
>>
>>39077548
Okay.. There is nothing to talk with you anymore. Goodbye.
>>
>>39077829
And stay the fuck off my board, horrid bitch.
>>
>>39077773
very sweet of you...thanks anon. i needed that.
>>
>>39074943
>normie thread
These threads have probably been around longer on r9k than you have
>>
>>39077548
>Your birthday wasn't that important anyway.
You're the worst of the people I have met
>>
>>39078178
Try spending hundreds of dollars for a gift one year for someone else and then have to remind the person when YOUR birthday is after it's already passed. Try experiencing that for years in a row and see how you make out. I have a lot of patience, but I've lost my tolerance for horseshit. Fuck that garbage.
>>
>>39077525
initials? tell us more
>>
A

I really wish I could have understood your motives, it fucks with me that I can't

R
>>
>>39078437
what do you want to know, anon? orig
>>
>>39078322
Huh? Idk what you're saying. I'm not that person
>>
to G,

Fuck you, you self-centered whore. If I could take back those last two years I'd do it in a heartbeat. You're the reason I live the robot life.
>>
File: 1502420343683-v.png (315KB, 1130x900px) Image search: [Google]
1502420343683-v.png
315KB, 1130x900px
>>39078503
It doesn't matter. None of this matters. Not anymore, anyway.
>>
>>39077829
>>39078503

This guy is insane. You guys should avoid dealing with that person
>>
>>39078499
are you a male or female
(o c)
>>
Dear S, I miss you a lot. I wish we lived in the same country. I played life is strange like you recommended and kept thinking of you. I wish I knew where you went. All my love, S
>>
>>39078862
iron male
>>
>>39078924
ah well we're looking for different people then
>>
>>39069933
Dear P,

I am becoming unsure of God's existence. I have lost all direction in life. I wish you were here to help me.
>>
Dear GF:

Sometimes I feel like you don't love me. but I love you. I hope you're aren't playing with me. If you ever leave me, or don't love me then it's over for me.
You are one of the only things keeping me here. You've kept me from harming myself and the thought of you has calmed me from my crippling mental illness.
If you don't love me, thanks for pretending for a while. It was fun.
>>
THANKS ALOT! don't ever come into my life
>>
D,
I love you, even though I've never told you I do. I want to tell you sometimes, but I'm scared it'll make you run for the hills, that it'd feel like a burden, that it would be overwhelming knowing. Life is pretty miserable, but those moments I have with you make me feel all warm and make me feel the best. I wish I could keep you forever, and I wish you wanted to keep me. I don't even know if you want me though, I don't know if you'd want to be with me if you could. I don't know if you'd care much considering what you said, but I wouldn't just leave you, you don't have to worry about that. Are you waiting for that to happen? For me to find someone else? Do you want that to happen? I've never sought out someone to be with, never even really thought about it or wanted it, so I hope you don't feel bad about that or feel that you're holding me back from being with someone else, because I wouldn't be with anyone else anyway. The distance doesn't really bother me too much either. Would you want me to come see you? I could make it happen if you could figure out your end.
Maybe you need more than I can offer you though, and maybe I'm not what you want. Maybe you wouldn't be happy being with me, maybe I don't measure up physically, or personality wise, I guess I'll never know. But anyway, I love you.
>>
File: 1490057447181s.jpg (5KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
1490057447181s.jpg
5KB, 250x202px
Dear L,

It's been a while, how have you been? I just wanted to say that i'm genuinely happy that you made my younger years so enjoyable in middle school, we had so much fun fucking with your next door neighbor and his wife back in the day. I wish that I was a bit more social and "cool" in high-school. Maybe than you still would have hung out with me, can't say I blame you. I must have made you look like a fucking retard to other kids in our freshman year when you still sort of hung around. I've just recently started my second year in community college, it's not as different from high school as people made it out to be. I didnt have any friends to lose when I transitioned so that was just one thing less to worry about. Other than that things are pretty same old.

>The Chad gene has already taken too much from me. I want to fucking die.
>>
>>39069933
I miss you. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you. I understand that you're happy, probably been several months since you've even thought about that time in life but I'm glad that I was able to provide even a little bit of joy for you. I love you therefore I'm happy that you've found peace in life, I hope you're even still alive and if you're not then I hope you found peace within death you couldn't find it life. Either way it's time to move on, I have to better myself and you have to keep doing whatever you're doing, I just wanted to let you know that it was a hell of a ride. Peace.
>>
I guess I'll write this to you. My pride won't let me send it, I don't have the courage to tell you what went through my mind. Weeks before you exploded at me I had an attack. I didn't want to spend my life with you. I felt trapped. You were too attached and it felt like no matter what you would manipulate the manipulator. So I had to do what I did. Also it wasn't fair for Daniel. You cucked him and I couldn't watch it. Anyways. I regret not fucking you in the ass.

Love R*
>>
>>39077822
Your initial?

Originallll
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.