[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hug your family thread Come and improve relationships with your family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 523
Thread images: 42

File: 1502342242687.jpg (315KB, 650x854px) Image search: [Google]
1502342242687.jpg
315KB, 650x854px
Hug your family thread
Come and improve relationships with your family
>>
My family is far away. I hug them when I see them. I hope my father loses some weight soon I'm worried about his health.
>>
File: 1502583756676.jpg (241KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502583756676.jpg
241KB, 1000x1200px
Lets get this thread going
>>
Are there any other humans here after all?
>>
File: 1501966593506.png (596KB, 800x897px) Image search: [Google]
1501966593506.png
596KB, 800x897px
>>39069091
I hugged my brother and gave him a big kiss. He was happy and gave me one back
>>
>>39069091
I'm sitting here by myself, day 2. Listening to this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcXsK_u4ixI
Being alone sucks. I however did throw some of my clothes in the supposedly empty laundry basket. Except it wasn't empty, on the bottom was one apair of purple panties belonging to my cousin. Idunno if she just threw them out while not thinking about it the morning she left or if she meant for me to find them. Anyways, I'm not ella nor the other hyperdyke so guess I'll just wash them along with my own clothes for when she comes back.
>>
Stop these blogshit threads you fucking faggots.
>>
>>39069374
No. We're improving families and you can't stop us.
>>
I posted in the thread right after the new one was up, so I'll just repost I guess
>>39068655
I'd still recommend the therapy if you've got the money lying around, it's not a quick fix or anything (or really a fix at all, my feelings haven't changed), but you at least understand them a little more, at least in my experience
Just curious, when did you start having feelings for him?
Anyhow, you ever wanna talk about dad stuff I'm here
you being here does make me feel a little better honestly, everyone's always talking about siblings and cousins, no one mentions parents so I still felt kinda weird

My Dad's blaming me for his boredom, I told him to play Overwatch so he's trying, he's not terrible
>>39062217
That's not necessary
And yea, fingers are cool, but still soulless
>>39062230
Wasn't going for that
>>39062249
Nu uh
>>39064099
You're on the dad train too huh? Well, at least I'm not alone anymore
>>
>>39069397
Nice delusion faggot.
>>
>>39069399
>And yea, fingers are cool
I thought you weren't a player in the schlick offs?
>but still soulless
I'm an unbaptized bastard anyway so having no soul to stain is a bonus in my eyes.
>>
File: hr.jpg (6KB, 187x127px) Image search: [Google]
hr.jpg
6KB, 187x127px
>>39067291
>>39067526
>"Ayyy sis, you looked good earlier"
>"Uhhh what?"
>"Uhhh nah just kidding, I was awake earlier tho, be more careful or something"
>"Haha, did you see all of me?"
>"What, no, why you gotta say it like that"
>"Just teasing, you're fine anon"
>"Just change yo damn clothes in the bathroom or somethin'"
>"Anon it's my room, that's where I change, if my little brother's being lazy in my bed he'll just have to deal"
>"Girl whatever"
>"You said I looked good?"
>"Bitch shut up"
>"Awwww"
Well that was weird, kinda wanna die now.
>>
>>39069374
It's more of a share feels about family thread. I have to admit it tends to contain some blogposting but sometimes there's not much wrong with that. Take for instance the /wip/ threads on /tg/. Some people have big projects going on and will be recognisable throughout multiple threads and keep everyone up to date with how their projects are coming along. If people are interested in it it's no problem to me.
>>
>>39069507
They're all dominated by the same three tripfagging cam whores and their pathetic e-orbiters, these threads are crap
>>
File: descartes.jpg (95KB, 1031x860px) Image search: [Google]
descartes.jpg
95KB, 1031x860px
>>39069459
She is totally into you nigger. Pic related
>>
>>39069091
>tfw nobody to pet and cook for
Feels pretty bad desu
>>
>>39069459
Instead of dying, go tell her you're sorry for looking at her with lustful thoughts and ask her to scoop your eyes out as penance.

>>39069545
Hide it, and move on.
>>
>>39069586
>Hide it, and move on.

No you retards need to know these threads are shit, stop taking up a spot that could be used for a better thread.
>>
>>39069399
Ya, I came to terms with my feelings a few weeks ago though I need ask, how do you spend time around your dad without becoming overwhelmed with either guilt or lust?
>>
>>39069619
>a better thread
>when someone still believes in good quality threads on /r9k/
Buddy, the only thing that would replace this would be about 50 baitthreads with about 5 replies each.
>>
>>39069619
>stop taking up a spot that could be used for a better thread
Yes, BBC, trap, cuck, and literal shitpost threads are much better.

You've used up your responses, you will receive no further replies.
>>
>>39069451
I meant gingers
>>39069621
Well telling him made it a lot easier, it's not bottled up and just lying there
I just keep focus on our existing relationship and make sure to put that ahead of everything, I love him but I can't lose my dad
I still get those feelings, I just know he doesn't feel the same and it'll just spoil the moment for us
I guess try telling him, get that out of the way and clear the air on it, then move on if he says no, and being realistic I'm sorry but expect a no
>>
>>39069549
Naaaaaaaah.
>>39069586
Bruh there aint no lust in these eyes mybe a tiny bit but its just 'cause she's objectively hot n shit. And I like having eyeballs man.
>>
>>39069774
>I meant gingers
I think that's what we call 'a Freudian slip'.
Also good night thread. I have to get up at 6:45am or so, so I'll try and sleep a little.
>>
Beargguy, if you're still alive, I'd like to request Austria with Mike Tyson's body
>>
>>39069774
Unfortunately telling him isn't an option since he is a jeahova's witness and admitting that kind of thing is gonna be met with outcasted for being a "wordly sinner" and even if he makes an exception my step mom would find out and force his hand somehow. So I haven't told him anything.
>>
>>39069647
>Buddy, the only thing that would replace this would be about 50 baitthreads with about 5 replies each.

I'd take baitthreads over attention whoring tripfags any day
>>
>>39069903
I call it a typo
Night
>>39069955
I'm sorry, thats shitty
Therapy seems like a good next move, maybe get down to the root of it and make a little sense out of it
>>
>>39070230
Ya, it's been about 2 or 3 years since I last time I saw my dad and last time I lied to him saying I don't love him anymore so he would stay away and not worry no more. When my sister told me yesterday that he asks about me Everytime they talked I bursted into tears with how shitty I felt telling him that. I didn't mean to hurt him like that, I just wanted to protect him.
>>
File: 1725471157964.jpg (173KB, 725x417px) Image search: [Google]
1725471157964.jpg
173KB, 725x417px
>>39069801
>there aint no lust in these eyes
What about love?
>>
>>39070321
Giving him a call would be a good idea, tell him you love him and such
Sorry I don't have much to tell you, I'd go the therapy route
>>
>>39071009
I can't face him yet but I'm gonna go to therapy and try to sort myself out enough to talk to him. I did have my sister tell him though that I don't hate him and that I just said that so he would stay away for me for reasons best not said. I just hope he got the message (he is kinda of hard to contact because he always thinks the government is after him for child support. It's dumb I know).
>>
>>39070599
Bruh I love the ho tons, been all over this already. Not like I was staring at the bitch "with love" while she was stripping half-naked, that shit's weird.
Rollin' 'cause bored.
>>
>>39071265
>that shit's weird
Since when?
>>
>>39069091
>that pic
>slutty on the outside, pure on the inside
Perfect.

Second only to pure on the outside, pure on the inside. But that doesn't exist.
>>
>>39071281
Since always? Bruh I dunno, i'll admit I was kinda like "dang she's cute/hot" at the time, if you wanna call that shit love thwn whatever.
>>
>>39071470
>not loving your sister
Bad otouto.
>>
>>39071494
Nigga I said I love her, what all you on about.
Whatever, rerolling 'cause I know what she did today.
>>
>>39071517
>I said I love her
Actions speak louder than words.
>>
Kill yourselves you fucking scumbags
>>
>>39071233
Alright, take it slowly if you have to, hope things work out, if you wanna talk I'm pretty much always here
>>
>>39071580
You should try getting a girlfriend. It's worked with most of the others here.
>>
>>39071580
Thanks, hearing your guys ways of dealing with things and knowing I'm not the only one who feels the way I do helps tremendously. Also talking out my emotions when I'm overwhelmed with the more sexual thoughts also helps tons. I actually fell asleep last night not in total depression.
>>
>>39071612
Well it's a shame I'm straight
>>39071754
That's good, talk whenever you feel like it
>>
>>39072411
I think I know where that other guy was coming from. I tried dating men to quell my daddy desires and for a while it worked but I always get too clingy to other men because I keep expecting them to fill the void my dad left me. Even when I try my hardest to not expect things out of them on a subconscious level I got clingy with them and they would break off. I always used my AB/DL stuff to try and cover up why I called them daddy, but most caught on really quick what was actually going on.
>>
File: 1032017396121.jpg (42KB, 193x260px) Image search: [Google]
1032017396121.jpg
42KB, 193x260px
>my face when girls with daddy issues
I'll never get why some guys are into them
>>
What's everyone doing tonight?
I'm just playing FTL because I'm extremely bored
>>
File: OnkvSdo.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
OnkvSdo.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
my mum arm-barred me and burst my lip and my sister threw a kitkat at my face

lost control and threw them both to the ground

im fucking 21

time to move out for good this time
>>
>>39072826
they are easy to fuck, maybe the best for sex

making one your girlfriend though is a 100% bad decision
>>
>>39072944
I'm sorry your family is in such disarray, wanna tell us what happened Anon?
>>
>>39072579
I'm not attracted to girls, and I'm not looking for a relationship right now anyways
>>
>>39073065
I didn't mean you attracted to girls or looking for a relationship. I just meant I know why he gave the advice. I want a relationship but I know it prolly won't go well.
>>
Depressed sister dude here. Our relationship has sort of settled in the last couple days. We were moving really quickly for a little while but now we're just cuddling a lot. It's really nice because she's warm and soft and it obviously makes her happier. I want to try to convince to go do something with me. Any suggestions for activities that sisters like?
>>
>>39073831
Take that bitch bowling
>>
>>39073115
Honestly the guy was probably joking
>>39073831
Ask her if she wants to get some food? I don't know what siblings do
>>
>>39074017
I'm really sorry you don't have any little siblings to play with and have fun with. If it eases your pain, you had a better chance at getting a bad sibling than a good one.
>>
>>39073990
Bowling seems really corny, she'll probably like that. I just want to start getting outside with me. I feel like she would like the idea that I want to spend time with her, and I do. I just mean that I saw online that it could mean a lot to someone with depression.
>>
>when the (((artist))) self inserts with an anime girl
>>
>>39074098
Nothing will ever ease the pain anon
That's the only solace I can take
>>39074134
Bowlings fun, I'd recommend it, the sweet spot of competitive and casual for bonding
>>
>>39074134
You can take her to the movies, though for some that doesn't mean much but it was always special with my dad. He would whisper fun facts into my ears and let me sip on his drink. Those were simpler days that I miss dearly.
>>
>>39074230
I hate to be that person but do you have a discord or something. I wanna chat but I don't wanna take up this whole thread. If you decline I understand.
>>
>>39074931
>He wants to chat
>With Laura
I don't have a face for this, imagine one laughing
>>
File: wg0.jpg (35KB, 960x372px) Image search: [Google]
wg0.jpg
35KB, 960x372px
>talking with big sis
>she pulls a "hey I thought about earlier, sorry for making you uncomfortable"
>"Girl I'm fine, it's your home, do what you want"
>"I'll blindfold you next time I have to change"
>what the fuck
>"But for real, I won't do that again"
>"Girl you can if you want I dont care"
>"Hmmmm, really?"
>"Bitch I know what a woman looks like, you aint blowing my mind"
>"Hah, you're acting like you wanna see that again"
>"Girl, all I want is for you to do what you want, don't mind my ass"
>"Alright, you suit yourself and I'll suit myself"
Why do I feel like shit's getting dangerous, dont even know how to feel now.
>>39073831
Well big sis likes drinking and pile-driving my ass into couches so cant help you there. But yeh, bowling and movies both sound safe and fun and all that.
>>
Am I going crazy or did I see that there's a trans person posting in the thread now? If you could talk to me about my sister your presence and thoughts would be really appreciated.
>>
>>39075308
I'm not your average tranny but I can help where I can! What do you need?
>>
>>39075434
Well, I was just wondering how to deal with a 16 year old MtF sister who seems to like going bottomless in your bedroom all the time. I'm admittedly a 4 on the Kinsey Scale so it's all a little tempting for me. Just looking for some tips on how to deal with stuff without causing any drama.
>>
File: oh ya girl?.gif (826KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
oh ya girl?.gif
826KB, 480x270px
>>39075078
>girl
oh we've got a transvestite on board don't we lads
>>
>>39075517
Show her you're accepting of her. Kiss her on the head and smack her ass every so often.
>>
>>39075517
Hmmm this is a tough one because I know they will try to push it into "is it because I'm trans" sort of thing. The best thing is when you confront her about it is to shut down that it's gender by saying "I don't care if your male, female, white, black (you know the rest) but this is not about your gender. This is more about me being uncomfortable with a family member being half naked all the time. If you were mom or dad or any other sibling I would still be having this talk with them. Just don't let them try to dominate the conversation into being a virtue signal for them and make it about you just not wanting to see a family member pantsless all the time.
>>
>>39075754
I get you. We don't have many gender conflicts at all but it's still a possibility. I'm just getting a peek at her produce isle pretty much every day the last few days and I don't want to deal with the struggle of it anymore. She's preparing her school supplies right now and is fully dressed so I don't think it will be a problem tonight.
>>
>>39075837
It's good you don't have many arguments about the gender thing, that will help quite a bit if she decides to go that route. Also to make sure your sister know you love her (in a platonic way) afterwards so she doesn't feel out casted or misdirect her lonely feelings into hate (which is how crazy trannies happen). Just always be there for her and things should sail smoothly.
>>
>>39076078
Well we don't really, my mom occasionally will get upset and slip something. I really don't have any negative thoughts about her being trans, other than the occasional thought of maybe things being easier if she weren't.
>>
Only a few more months before my cousin turns legal age (16) and is going to come get drunk with me for her first time. It's better if they learn their limits and such in a safe place, right guys
>>
>>39076292
As long as you buttfuck them then I'll agree to whatever you say
>>
>>39076292
Right, with no lecherous cousins to grope them or anything like that haha
>>
What's everyone doing this time zone specific early morning?
I've barely slept at all
>>39076292
As long as you don't do anything weird it's probably good
>>
>>39076498
It's 4.30 here
I'm one of the Britbongs, and I can't find a reason to sleep.
>>
11:37pm here on the east coast helping my grandma with midnight tech issues.
>>
>>39076576
>I can't find a reason to sleep
Is something wrong? I don't really want to sleep either but I don't know what to do instead, apart from worry a lot about nothing
>>39076676
What's the problem?
>>
>>39076741
We already solved it, she just needed her Chromecast reset and the picture ratio on her tv adjusted.
>>
>>39076741
Not specifically wrong, I just don't see a reason to sleep.
I'm not going to do anything tomorrow, it's just going to be the same monotony as the rest of the days. Do you want to talk maybe?
>>
>>39076783
That's good, turning it off and on again is the solution to everything. You should probably catch up on some sleep though
>>39076802
Monotony is nice sometimes, I like it when things don't change too much.
I don't know what we could talk about, unless you want us to ask each other questions. I'm pretty boring
>>
>>39076934
I love you Ellie. Please try not to nap the day away again today.
>>
>>39076934
Monotony can be nice, but don't make yourself get into a state where you have the same thing for years.
Time passes far too quickly for me now and I'm terrified.
What's hairstyles have you had in the past?Mine is just curly and long.
>>
>>39076978
I can nap however much I want, it helps with forgetting everything else
>>39077045
Having the same things and always being stable for years seems really comfy though
What are you scared of? I don't really get people who want to do all those different things before they die, I guess I haven't yet had that experience which makes you value living.

I used to have really long hair that I would braid, but aside from that I haven't tried that many different styles. Nowadays I just have a cut to my shoulders and a weird half fringe thing that only does what I want half the time. I think long hair on guys can be really pretty, especially if it's super fluffy
Cats or dogs?
>>
>>39077224
Ellie, please, I love you. Please don't nap your life away.
>>
>>39077224
Cats because they are more cudly and because they dont give a shit and will lay on your keyboard until you give the enough attention/love
>>
>>39077224
I'm not particularly bothered about doing many different things. But there's literally nothing that differentiates my days, so it goes by so fast and since I probably won't be alive in a few years, that isn't much.
For a pet, definitely a dog; their attention to their owner is really nice. Cats can take better care of themselves, but it really depends what you want a pet for, and for most people that's companionship. As for wild animals, that's a different matter: wolves and lynx are tied to me.
>>
>suprise sister with a hug
>get kneed in the testicles
thanks guys
>>
>>39077417
Did you tell her you love her? That's the important part.
>>
>>39069345
I'd be incredibly weirded out if my little sister did that to me.
>>
>>39077520
>sister
>implying it's a girl
>or even has a brother
>>
>>39077245
No
Napping is fun
>>39077347
Good taste
I prefer cats too since they're so lazy and needy, reminds me of myself
>>39077390
>I probably won't be alive in a few years
I don't mind how you might accomplish that but please stay physically healthy at least. Have you thought about trying some new things to spice up life?
Dogs are respectable but they're all too active, unless there's a specific breed for laziness. I like cats myself since I can relate to them, we used to have two cats before my mom developed an allergy. Wolves are really majestic, but wild cats just scare me honestly.
I don't really know any more good questions to ask
>>
>>39077539
It's the picture that did it to me. All I wanted from my sister is to clean up the house while I'm away at work all day. Can't even get that to happen.
>>
>sister told me she prefers they/them pronouns
wat do? And dont say hug we already did that.
>>
>>39077621
Call them by they/them if you have a scrap of love for them?
If not then who cares
>>
>>39077621
>not "sister told me they prefers they/them pronouns
Already fucking it up.
>>
>>39077665
Just live with it. Your sister wants your love and support, you're her family. When my sister came out as trans I didn't question it. I just accepted it.
>>
>>39077665
>if you have a scrap of love for them?
Feeding her delusions wont help her in the long run.
>>
>>39077737
She's not trans. I wouldnt care so much if she was. Claiming to be gender neutral isnt the same thing.
>>
>>39077557
I'm definitely more similar to a cat too. To be honest, I'm not particularly dedicated to either side. I've never had either because my dad doesn't like the idea of hair being tracked into the house.
What would be a dream sequel to a video game you like? Sonic Mania is mine
>>
>>39077665
Not him but is it strange if I really don't care about my family? Or anyone at all really? I can't remember loving anyone.
>>
>>39077621
Tell HER you're not gonna play along with her gender pronouns bullshit. She's a female and she will be referred to as such or else she'll be beaten and ridiculed by society.
>>
>>39077750
It is in a way. If you fight it then she'll form resentment for you over time. She'll start to believe that you don't respect her and her identity.
>>
How do I kick my dead-beat loser sister out of my house? All she does is smoke weed and watch TV all day.

My parents made her live with me in hopes that she would get her act together but that hasn't happened. The problem is that she won't have anywhere to live if I kick her out.
>>
>>39077827
Tel her she's got a month to clean up her act or you're throwing out her stuff and changing your lock. You have no legal obligation to let her live with you.
>>
>>39077769
It's strange, but I'm the same. I don't feel any different to my family as to a stranger other than I know them very well.
>>39077750
As her the reasoning for wanting that. Is it because of a website and she sees them doing it, or does she honestly feel that she'd be happier being called those pronouns?
>>
>>39077827
Whoa sounds like you dont respect her or her identity.
>>
>>39077827
If weed isn't legal where you are, call the cops on her.
>>
>>39077827
What you do is bring her over on a family gathering, go up to the door, pretend to forget something in the car, wait for your parents to open the front door, and then speed off in the car leaving her there. She's their daughter, it's their fucking problem, let them deal with it.
>>
>>39077815
Isnt it my duty as an older brother to steer her away from stuff that will harm her in the future? No one is going to take her seriously if she insists on things like this
>>
>>39077861
Fuck that shit. He could easily get hit with constructive possession if his sister decides to throw him under the bus and say it belongs to both of them or that she got it from him, which is almost guaranteed to happen if he calls the cops on her
>>
>>39077868
That's true. Let her know that's she's in for a life of hell if she starts saying things like that.

>>39077885
You think they'd believe her over him?
>>
>>39077621
My sister said that for a while. She's gone back to saying she's a girl. Just go with it and make sure she knows she's loved. She's probably feeling pretty disconnected.
>>
>>39077861
>call the cops on her.
she's smoking weed not drowning kittens
>>
>>39077762
Animal hair is a worry with pets, I knew one girl who almost always had cat hair on her clothes. I think it's kinda homely in its own way, but obviously pretty bad for cleaning the house.
Like a nonexistent sequel that I want? I always wanted a sequel to Spore that was more in-depth and serious, the idea behind the game is really innovative and it's sad no one wants to attempt a spiritual sequel since it flopped so bad.
For upcoming sequels I'm really excited for Mount and Blade Bannerlord which is supposed to come out this year

I'm getting really sleepy so I might go to sleep soon
>>
>>39077924
And? If it's illegal, the'll either fine her or lock her up. If she can't make the money for the fine, she'll be locked up.
>>
>>39077897
Anon, cops & legal authority are biased towards roasties all the fucking time, look up the Duluth Model or Title IX bullshit. If she wanted to, she could even spin it into saying that OP abuses her and that she feels unsafe around him.

There have been cases where men falsely accused of DV get taken to jail, then have temporary restraining orders made against them, which makes it so they can't visit or live in the home that they own/rent, while the roastie lives there worry-free.

It's not so much a case of "his word vs her word" as it is "is she enough of a cunt and cunning enough to take that route?"
>>
>>39078073
Well... Fuck. If that happens, I'm assuming she doesn't make any money, so she'd be out on her ass anyway when it comes time to pay bills.
>>
File: javert.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
javert.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>39078021
>t. legalist
>>
>>39078133
Is that supposed to be an insult? He wants advice kicking his sister out, I'm trying to help.
>>
>>39078121
Another thing worth mentioning, is that her smoking weed might not even get responded to by a cop. It's heavily dependent on location, but OP would likely need to lie and say that she's also dealing or growing weed to get any sort of police interest (and that sort of claim would just make it more likely for him to get fucked).

Besides, she is a month-to-month tenant in the eyes of the law and they tend to have rights to their own quarters. Even if OP gives police permission to search the house but she has her own room,she could very well lock it and tell them to fuck off until they get a permit.

That said, I doubt she's savvy enough to do that, but calling the cops would likely earn OP a lot more of a headache than it'd be worth
>>
>>39077841
Although this sounds really harsh I might have to do this and pretty sure she can at least get a mcjob in a month.

>>3907786
Pretty sure its legal in here in Oregon but she's buyng her weed from some unlicensed drug dealer on the street. That part is illegal right?

>>39077865
Parents might be pissed but this sounds like a good idea
>>
>>39078017
Spore was such a depressing game. So much depth and finished content was cut from the final release. I'm pretty sure that half of /v/ has PTSD from it. I'm personally just looking forward to Super Mario Odyssey because original Nintendo games always feel magical once they get going and if the game is difficult it might get into my top 10.
Sleep tight senpai, I hope we'll be able to talk more soon.
>>
File: IMG_0398.gif (931KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0398.gif
931KB, 500x281px
So are you faggots just LARPing?
Don't tell me you guys actually hug your sister and shit.
>>
>>39078403
Of course not. That's disgusting.
>>
File: IMG_0508.jpg (417KB, 680x948px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0508.jpg
417KB, 680x948px
>>39078425
So is this just a comfort thread hidden behind fucking degeneracy?

I have a few comfort pictures I can post.
>>
>>39078455
Anon, hug your fucking sister
>>
File: IMG_0503.png (575KB, 800x867px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0503.png
575KB, 800x867px
>>39078504
I have never hugged my sister before as long as I can remember. And I'm 24.
>>
>>39078529
Wow. 24 lonely years. There's no better time to start than now.
>>
File: IMG_0506.jpg (756KB, 750x2185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0506.jpg
756KB, 750x2185px
>>39078572
I don't like this LARP. Can't we just be comfy? Fuck.

Faggot.
>>
>>39078593
It's not a LARP, anon. Healthy families hug each other. Give her a hug, anon. Tell her you love her too.
>>
>>39078403
>>39078593
Can we all stop using that word? There's nothing "live action" about pretending to do something on the internet. LARPing would imply everyone's meeting up somewhere and hugging women whom are pretending to be their family members.
>>
File: IMG_0581.png (199KB, 1200x1332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0581.png
199KB, 1200x1332px
>>39078810
So you're admitting that you are faking the whole hugging your real sister?

Or, you're admitting that you are simply pretending that you are hugging your biological sister?

Or, you are simply role playing that you are hugging your living, active sister?

Or, you're RPLAs?

Or you're LARPs?

stop LARPing faggot.
>>
>>39078873
Please, point out where in that post you thought they were saying they don't hug their sister
>>
Remember to ignore shitposters and they will go away. They just want attention in the end. If they didn't get a response then they wouldn't bother.
>>
>>39078996
I don't think it's a shitposter, and that's the problem. I think they genuinely believe we're all "LARPing." How can someone be so stupid? They need to hug their sister, anon.
>>
>>39078873
Man you need to stop projecting, I just lurk here.
>>
>>39079029
Just don't reply to them. It's literally doing nothing but harm. They're here to argue because it's entertaining.
>>
Hello everyone. Long time lurker and question asker here looking for some of what I tried to give others.

So my current situation is a long story but I live with my uncle. He's young but he is the only family I have left. I'm going to reach a special time where I can give him a certain thing soon and I want to do that. Because I want to do something for him that shows how much I love him and to show how much I appreciate him. I feel like I need to warm up to him up to the idea though and maybe have to build a closer relationship with him. I also would like it if we were just a little more intimate in general.
>>
>>39079142
>I'm going to reach a special time where I can give him a certain thing soon and I want to do that.
Ummm, what? We need details, anon.
>>
File: IMG_0542.jpg (50KB, 565x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0542.jpg
50KB, 565x600px
>>39079142
LARP hard enough for him to be your sister then hug his fucking boipucci
>>
>>39079323
I want to give him my virginty because I have fallen in love with him. He deserves it for taking care of me.
>>
>>39079364
Are you a boy or a grill? How old are you two? Why not admit you're in love with him?
>>
>anon whats this all of a sudden?
>oh its just this innocent idea i got from this imageboard one time
>>
>>39079364
Kek.

L A R P
A
R
P
>>
>>39077621
Probably going to need to save her from the church of social justice before she starts waving an AntiFa flag
>>
>>39079388
I have a vagina. I'm barely 18 and he's 26. And I won't just tell him I love him because that's terrifying.
>>
>>39079425
Anon, learn from Laura. Sit him down and try to calmly tell him how you feel.
>>
>>39079459
I think I want to do more of a seductress thing because I cry when I face my emotions.
>>
>>39079530
Don't take that route anon. If he gives in, he'll feel like shit in the morning and you'll wake up to his lifeless body hanging from the rafters. Talk to him. Write down what you need him to know if you have to.
>>
>>39069091
>call sister
>reach voice mail

what now, hug-kun?
>>
>>39079650
Text that shit nigga
>>
>>39079425
Yeah, he's probably eventually going to bail on you for someone else, that and the fact you're a teenage girl means you will probably either cheat on him or find some you are more interested in within a year or two. Best leave it what it is, a 26 year old after some young tail and you oblige
>>
>>39079715
But anon, she needs her fairy tale ending
>>
Oh my, time for a bump. Laura must be doing something *interesting* if she's not here right now.
>>
>ElsaGate
What the fuck. Turbodyke, did you do this?
>>
>>39069091
>Hug your family

I literally dont have any. Single mom and she died five years ago. I dont even know what its like to have a family.
>>
File: IMG_0471.png (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0471.png
30KB, 400x400px
>tfw Laura is having a good time bonding with her dad while your relationship with your dad is a mess.
I wish I wasn't so fucked up and I could call my dad and make up without being over run with list or guilt.
>>
>>39080689
make out*
lust*
>>
>>39080732
Lust was auto correct being a dick (it thinks it can do Grammer) though if I made out with my dad it would shatter my whole family apart...though if he asked me I would still do it.
>>
Sup you guys.
I'm visiting Ella in Amsterdam. Just kidding, we just have half an hour transit here and then keep going to Edinburgh.
What'd I miss?
>>
>>39081664
Nothing much, people have just been talking about general stuff.
Are you tired?
>>
>>39081664
You scared me for a moment, I'm still in bed and I haven't even showered yet
Didn't miss anything big I don't think
>>
>>39082021
A little tired, got up at barely 7am, ie after four hours of sleep. But I had two surprisingly decent beer at the lounge so it's fine.

>>39082135
You don't need to shower for me, Ella.
>>
>>39082161
I'm super sweaty, even my hair is wet
You're going to need to get me out of bed first anyway, my sisters haven't been bothering me out of it lately
>>
>>39076307
>>39076321
I'm not going to start anything. Let's just say I will be very open with her and see what she does herself
>>
>>39079530
I'm not good with emotional conversations either but please don't do the seductress thing it won't work and I don't want you to get hurt
Are you sure about everything? That everythings genuine? Have you thought about why?
>>39074931
I don't have a discord but if you have an email I'd like to talk to you
>>39075019
Why
>>39080203
Sorry I was really tired and the cat got in bed with me and I was out
>>39080689
We weren't bonding, I was asleep
Don't feel down on yourself or anything, you'll work on it and eventually you'll figure things out
>>
>>39082556
What type of cat do you have?
>>
>>39082267
I'll drag you out if I have to. But one handed, I somehow hurt my wrist not how you think, shut up so I'll have to rely on one hand instead.
Also, yay, Edinburgh. Already got a face full of classic Scottish friendliness when a rather heavy woman screamed at me to 'get yuh bloodeh grubs off mah bags, missy'
It's rather comfortable already. I think this will be fun.
>>
>>39082556
Not that anon, but if you'd like to talk at all, here's a throwaway email. Aaaa, this is embarrassing.
[email protected]

>>39083053
When will you be going to your hotel? Are you just hanging out for the day?
>>
>>39069091

no family member would want a hug from a creepy autist like me
>>
>>39082917
It took us a while to find out, but he's a Turkish Van, right down to his build, behavior, and colors
>>
>>39083083
We just got into an Uber, takes half an hour into the city, we'll have drinks and lunch at the hotel and see what we'll do. We got reservations at a nice restaurant tonight but we'll just see if we're in the mood for doing anything.
>>
>>39083053
>classic Scottish friendliness
I have a love/hate relationship with the Scots. I used to be sweet on a girl from Glasgow she was ginger as well
>>
>>39083619
Im Scottish and have a purely hate relationship with my people
>>
>>39083186
Oh gosh those loveable asshole cats. My mom has one of those and he is one of the most cuddly cat breeds I have ever witnessed. But when they want your attention or just are in a ornery mood they certainly know how to get into trouble. They are also very photogenic.
>>
>somebody leaves a throwaway for Laura to email them
>she upsets them
>they post her email
>people post it in other threads and she gets spammed
I wonder how far away this is.
>>
>>39084125
>she upsets them
I don't think this would happen. Laura's nice.
>>
>>39084125
Not everyone wants to be mean anon.
>>
>>39084125
I think anyone smart would also use a throw away email. Though the thread sped up again so I guess I will just continue to vent daddy stuff here for now.
>>
>>39084172
She wouldn't do it on purpose. People get frustrated when they're trying to talk to autistic people, I think.

>>39084175
It only takes one person to ruin it for everyone else. Sometimes two. Like Dylan and Eric.
>>
Well made a throw away so message me at your leisure
>>
>>39084224
I'm the anon that posted the throwaway email, but I have no intention of doing anything like that.
I'd feel awful if I did, and also I have no reason to.
>>
>>39084283
Of course it didn't show up in the email field but it's [email protected]
>>
>>39084291
Not everyone is as nice as you. :(

>>39084310
Doesn't sharklasers delet itself after an hour?
>>
>>39084326
I think just the emails do, not sure about the address, but this is my first time using a temp email.
>>
File: IMG_20170815_142120-2277x3036.jpg (1MB, 2277x3036px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170815_142120-2277x3036.jpg
1MB, 2277x3036px
>>39083619
I don't blame you, gingers are so fuggin cute.
We got a huge shower, wew. This is gonna be so much fun.
>>
>>39084403
Trip, dyke. Shower threesome?
>>
>>39084403
Wow, that's pretty big.
I'd almost feel uncomfortable in that
>>
>>39084423
4chan ate my trip.

>>39084423
>threesome
With whom though? Not that I want to.

>>39084437
Haven't tried it yet but I think it'll be pretty nice. Shower, lewd, going to the spa and then having dinner at some fancy place the concierge recommended. Fun stuff.
>>
>>39079142
Thanks this thread is always great for fap material.
>>
>>39084458
Your sisters, of course.

>>39084464
Dude no get out.
>>
>>39084478
I'm just here with one sister though.
Also my imouto is not for lewd.
>>
>>39084478
>Dude no get out.
oh sorry I meant to say 'oh please anon tell me more about your situation we're all here to help each other's very real problems'
>>
>>39084529
Shower threesomes aren't lewd. Why'd you leave a sister behind?

>>39084541
That's more like it. Be a good anon.
>>
File: 1498374594543.jpg (57KB, 853x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498374594543.jpg
57KB, 853x960px
>>39084529
Speaking of Austrias I just annexed Austria in Hearts of Iron IV. How's it feel to be part if the Reich again?
>>
Nii-chan moved out last night. My heart hurts.
>>
>>39084692
You'll be fine, girl. You're better off without him.
>>
>>39084692
I'm sorry about that BDSM, but you deserve better than what he gave you.
How have things been over the past month?
>>
Still no emails, I'm going to bed Laura so don't message the email till I wake up.
>>
>>39084726
>>39084707

Thank you for the support. The last month has been hard. He went mad at the end there. I don't know if I'll ever hear from him again. I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm in shock still I guess. I don't even know what I'm doing here. I don't even have a family anymore.
>>
>>39084692
I thought you already left. Is this a bit of a plot whole?
>>
>>39084853
We're your family. We're here for you. We'll help you out if we can. Please don't give up on having a good life.
>>
>>39084853
Oh jeez, I'm so sorry. What do you mean that he went mad at the end - like actual insanity?
You're a great person BDSM, but just focus on recovering for now. What do you think would make you happy?
>>
>>39083186
How does he behave?
>>
>>39084853
Bdsm youre a good person and your brother treated you like shit and abused you. You drserve better.
>>
How do you believe lies before they're even spoken?
>>
>>39084893
We were still living together post break up. I dunno where you got that. "Plot hole"! I wish I were RPing. Son, I'm a fucking cautionary tale.

>>39084909
He has always been pretty severely mentally ill (no healthy person could be in our situation) but it was full on screaming every day, destroying the house, hitting me, constant paranoia. He would scream about things that happened in the past but it was all jumbled and he imagined bits of it and was extremely upset about the made up bits. It used to be us against everything, but he started putting me in the everything side. Our cousin couldn't take it anymore and left last month. I hope his girlfriend can help him. He can't hear me anymore
>>39084894
Thank you my anonymous friend. I hope we treat each other better than the people I came from.

I'm contemplating drinking but I'm not really supposed to with all the medication I'm on now. I liked it better when I didn't have to face my problems.
>>
>>39085218
You're either a good liar or you arent.
>>
>>39085250
>I'm contemplating drinking
I wouldn't do that while on meds, it never ends well.
I'm so sorry to hear about this happening to you, you deserved much better.
>>
>>39085250
Don't you dare drink with your medication, no tolerance for that kind of shit
Be smart and safe
>>
>>39085250
So were are you living now?

>I hope his girlfriend can help him
If he did this to you he will do it to his girlfriend. Also for clarification he started dating her while he was still dating you?
>>
>>39085284
I'm not a liar at all, I don't think
>>
>>39084602
>Why'd you leave your sister behind
Not really on purpose, but my nee-san and I had planned a vacation together for quite a while, just the two of us.

>>39084683
Feels pretty good sis.

My sister has been befriending the concierge and having Tom Collins for the last hour or so, I'm sure by tomorrow she'll know all about where his kids go to school.
We also booked a couples massage for tomorrow. Exciting.
>>
>>39085429
It went a little something like this (over the span of 9 years mind you):
>Nii-chan and I leave home within months of each other. He gets roommates and a girlfriend who I will refer to as Cuntface henceforth.
> Meanwhile, I struggle with maintaining a rented room. I end up homeless for a while.
> Meet nice older man, he takes me out for a meal and offers me a place to stay. I'm an idiot.
>Nii-chan is doing the on again off again with Cuntface. Cuntface gets knocked up by another man.
> End up in long-term relationship with oldguy. Live as his sex slave. Lose contact with everyone.
> Cuntface goes to Texas leaving Nii-chan heart broken. Uses the baby to play with his head.
> Oldguy's business begins failing. Oldguy begins doing meth to cope. Oldguy starts getting abusive.
> Nii-chan is lost and miserable.
> Oldguy loses his shit spectacularly, beats me into hospital, goes to jail.
> Call my brother, we reconnect, he moves in. We begin a relationship. It's weird but so happy and loving. Happiest I've ever been in my life. This goes on for 3+ years. There is some ambiguity about our future. She's never coming back, but he wants a polygamist relationship with both of us.
> She announces she's coming back, Nii-chan's mental health plummets, he turns on me, begins hurting me out of anger.
> My hair is falling out, I'm stuck inside hiding bruises, I shake like a nervous purse dog all the time, I can't eat, I'm terrified to speak.
> Snap one day, throw collar in his face. Take myself to the county mental health clinic.
> Start taking meds, can't do therapy, can't talk to people.
> They begin dating
> I realize nobody will ever hire me with my no job experience, 10th grade education, and tattoos so I do the research and open a pie stand at our local street fair.
> Nii-chan is getting worse. Still trying to start having sex with me again. Rage when I refuse.
> We get into a fight. Don't even remember what I said. He's takes his shit. He's gone now.
>>
>>39086031
I understand what it's like to be owned by someone. Freedom can be very confusing and scary.
>>
>>39086097
What do I do now? I'm so alone. I'm nearly 30 and I don't know how to be human. I guess I'll be okay financially, but what is the point? What's the point of being okay? What is my purpose? Did you find something that made YOU happy?
>>
>>39086234
Can you talk to anyone? I mean, are you physically capable of meeting people right now?
Work out, talk to people online and just gradually make your situation better. How visible are the scars and tattoos?
>>
>>39086234
Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean that I figured everything out just that I understand. I'm still a lot younger than you too. I just know what it's like to be someone's property. Right now I'm studying for my GED a lot because my adopted mother wants me to. I don't really know why I'm alive or what I should do either. The only thing I have is my new family and they're good to me. I get that going out is hard. I don't leave the house for weeks or months at a time. But if you don't have people then I don't know what else to suggest because it's all I know.
>>
>>39086234
Honestly your best bet is to try and build a support network for yourself. Try and start making friends online or irl. If you feel up to it try dating again. Just try and surrlund yourself by people who make you comfortable
>>
>>39086234
Where does your money come from?
I think having money makes a big difference, you'll figure it out
But what do you actually want?
>>
>>39086340
No people. People just make it worse. Thankfully the scarring is under my clothes. The tattoos are very visible. I have lotus blossoms on the backs of my hands and lettering on my fingers, names on my chest and devils on my shoulders. White trash af, Senpai.
>>39086398
Thanks for sharing what has worked for you. I'm happy you got away early. You'll be strong instead of broken. I wish you happiness and success.
>>39086973
I will never never never ever date again, but maybe I can try making friends. I dunno. In my experience humans are creeps. But I'll definitely shit up this thread more. It's nice not having to explain wtf is wrong with me fucking my brother and shit in the first place, you know?
>>
>>39087440
I bake and sell tiny pies.
>>
File: 1502217553745.png (1MB, 2200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1502217553745.png
1MB, 2200x1500px
>>39085871
>We also booked a couples massage for tomorrow. Exciting
Oh that sounds fun. Enjoy yourself
>>
>>39087640
That's cool, work really hard at that and see what comes of it
At the end of the day, being able to eat and sleep and shower are what matter, even if my awful brain loses track of that sometimes, I try to remind myself of it
>>
>>39087585
I'm going to call her Louie because that's what I call her. I really don't like using mom and dad when I talk about my adopted parents. But she always says that I was saved by a nurse. I got lucky I guess but I always think that the only reason it happened was because my biological parents still cared about me some.

I'm still pretty broken. I'm like you, I stopped going to school, I can't meet new people, I have no desire for a relationship. The only reason I stick around is because of the people who adopted me.

Good luck trying to improve though. It's hard trying to not get stuck. Louie always tells me that my bed will still be there when I'm done.
>>
>>39087585
You need a hug senpai.
I'm sure people here would love to be your friend, but it's probably better if you can find people who aren't quite as troubled as a lot of us are.
Are you ashamed of your tattoos or are you worried about what people will think about you?
>>
Page 9 bump I fell asleep
>>
>>39088012
This is very sweet and honestly makes me feel like I should adopt when I'm ready for kids
>>
>>39087640
I'm glad you're back, and I hope your life gets better.

>>39088012
I'm glad you're still here. I'm wishing you luck in improving your life.
>>
File: 1502566161735.jpg (86KB, 600x972px) Image search: [Google]
1502566161735.jpg
86KB, 600x972px
bump with a reminder that big chested sisters are the best kind
>>
>>39089774
Especially if they're oneechans.
>>
>>39087771
Thanks titcow. I definitely will.

>>39089774
Pls.
>>
>>39089774
You spelled "worst" wrong
>>
>tfw you tease kissy too hard and she's probably crying right now
S-sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings
>>
File: y56.png (284KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
y56.png
284KB, 599x337px
Ima should just stop scrolling to see what I missed, ya'll threads get too weird for my dumb ass.
>>39089774
They're pretty alright.
>>39089986
Its okay dyke, flatties are probably fine too. a flat big sister would be kinna weird tho tbqh, fits better for cute little sisters.
>>
File: 1502565120402.jpg (43KB, 625x472px) Image search: [Google]
1502565120402.jpg
43KB, 625x472px
>>39089986
>Pls.
I don't see what's wrong. I know you would pic related if given the chance

>>39090006
No I spelled best correct

>>39090636
Na I'm just working
>>
>>39091110
Kissy, did you kill Bearg? I won't be mad if you tell the truth, so fess up.
>>
>>39090694
You put it perfectly big boobs for bog sister and little boobs for little sister
>>
>>39091452
No he's just been busy I swear I didn't get him addicted to a mobile game
>>
>tfw living literally a 1000 miles from your nearest relatives
I really need someone to feel like family.
>>
>see a thread that piques your interest
>expect feels and self improvement
>it's actually just faggots lowkey erping
Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>39086031
>lifestyle kink goes belly up
On one hand I'm really sorry that people were bad to you and I think you deserve better. On the other, what the fuck were you thinking?
>>
>>39091971
I still get upset when my abusive parents are referred to as abusive sometimes. Everyone that tries to support me tells me that I didn't understand that what was happening to me was bad. I get it now, mostly.
>>
>>39091877
It isn't really either of those things
>>
>>39084224
I'm probably not autistic
>>39083839
He's just like that, it's funny
Kind of a dick
>>39084929
He's like an angsty teenager, he does things that he knows he's not supposed to do for the sole reason he's not supposed to do it, he knocks anything he can off dressers while you're sleeping and if you catch him he pretends it wasn't him
But the second you walk in the door his massive ass is following you because he wants to walk on you
He can be cuddly
>>39084692
Hey, sorry I'm a little late but you can do things on your own, you'll be fine and probably better off living your own life
We're always here if you wanna talk
>>
>>39091877
Go hug your sisters tits
>>
>>39086031
>tfw no live in sexslave
>>
>>39092300
What are you dOing today, laura? Haven't talked to you in a while
>>
>>39092198
Sorry, I meant to include that I was saying this to maybe explain why she didn't leave at first.
>>
>>39092325
How do things even get to that point?
It makes me scared, desu, imagining people actually in that situation
>>
>>39092300
Thre's no shame in being autistic. Just look at Story, we all love her.
We're still waiting for a picture of his massive ass sitting on your mosquito bites.
>>
>>39092362
They get forced or manipulated. Maybe it's with physical abuse, mental/emotional abuse, they make you feel like you need them, or that the way they act is love. In the end you think that letting them treat you the way they want to is overall a positive thing.
>>
>>39092300
All Turkish Vans are like that, it's in their dna and that's why they have fan clubs online. Also temp email open again if your still interested in talking [email protected]
>>
>>39092473
>Just look at Story, we all love her.
I thought everyone hated her.
>>
>>39092328
I'm good, hanging out with my dad because I'm 20 years old and have no one who I'd rather hang out with than my own father
Comfy
>>39092473
THEY'RE NOT AS, THEYRE BS
B FOR BIG ENOUGH
>>39088012
Hey, glad you're still here
Your parents sound really sweet and I'm glad you're working on getting better
>>
>>39092521
She hates trannies, but good luck. I hope you two can help each other.

>>39092525
I think it was just initial "How dare you deceive me, shame on you! Out!" and then people started warming up to her. I like her.

>>39092575
>I'm 20 years old
Oh happy birthday.
B for Better show us, Smol.
>>
>>39092575
Your dad's lucky to be hanging out with you, I think
What are you two doing today, though?
>>
>>39092575
>getting Bs from HRT
Impressive.
>>
>>39077621
Call HER a retarded attention whore asshole and tell HER SHE'S being pretty fucking retarded. Don't allow this retarded bullshit.
>>
>>39092737
Ah, yes, the best strategy for mental health
Insult and demean them for deciding to dare express themselves
>>
>>39092770
It works most of the time. There's no reason to condone her wanting to be called gender-neutral pronouns.
>>
>>39092801
>It works most of the time
citation needed
>>
>>39092603
I don't hate trannies
It's not my birthday, people have been saying I'm 20 since last month
But thanks anyway
>>39092616
Thanks anon
Just doing nothing, he's texting my mother which is kinda weird
>>39092631
Oh haha
>>
I always thought it was weird that we don't have proper gender nuetral pronouns. Most other languages have them. Though if anyone ever implies they have a gender outside of he she or nuetral then yes they are an attention seeker.
>>
>>39093047
>I don't hate trannies
"just to be clear, I don't like trannies, call me mean or a bigot if you want, you can't change your gender, and there are only 2"
"I actually don't like traps and do t get why guys like them, you weren't here when it came up but I don't like trannies"

Well you were 19 at the end of last month, and you're 20 now, so happy late birthday.
You've narrowed your birthday down to a 2-week period. Be careful what you say, Smol. It'd be terrible if someone finds out who you are and tells everyone you know about what you want with your dad.
>>
>>39093061
We do though. They/Them/Theirs
>>
>>39093224
The problem with those pronouns though is they can imply multiple people when there is only one person in question.
>>
Quick, guys, how do I seduce my little sister?
>>
>>39093471
Grab her by the waist and stick it in her pooper
>>
>>39091110
>I know you would pic related if given the chance
Would reenact pic related? Probably.
Would fugg? Probably not. I'm spoken for, kissy.
>>
>>39093486
>Would fugg?
lol I didn't suggest
>>
>>39093611
I thought that was the idea.
But having boobs all over my face is fun too.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmw8CNro3-Q
>>
>>39093679
I feel like I was watching Story's life with her hot mom and collection of anxiety blankets.
>>
File: 4235135.jpg (100KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
4235135.jpg
100KB, 500x409px
>"Hey big sis we should go somewhere tonight"
>"I'm not dressed"
>"Get dressed"
>"No"
>tl;dr tried to push her into her room to get dressed, instead ya' boy got pinned to the couch for awhile
Someone else wanna live with this ho for awhile? could use a break
>>39093486
>Would fugg? Probably not.
why don't I believe you.
>>39093679
Fuck is this, who made this, why
>>
>>39094252
>"I'm not dressed"
>not getting the message
You dense sisterfucker.
>>
>>39093223
Why are you like this? It's very weird to go back and find people's posts like that
>>
>>39094340
Why the pervert's always gotta respond first.
>>
>>39094390
It's not hard to search "trann*" with username "laura" in the archives, anon.
>>
>>39094397
I'm not a pervert, I just get it.
>>
>>39094397
Idk but it wears me out
>>
How do I stop being so lazy and self-important
>>
>>39094488
Bruh she dont want me to fuck her, all other things ignored my ass isn't her type.
>>39094777
Dunno, hug your sister?
>>
>>39094777
I don't know anon, I have that problem too.
>>
>>39094811
You're her brother, of course you're her type. Don't be such a swit.
>>
>>39094842
I really like him, please don't scare/annoy him away too. No means no.
>>
>>39094907
>No means no
Not when it comes to his sister.
>>
>>39094842
Is swit some new thing the kids say now, kinda like it.
Also nah, I don't line up with her taste in dick.
>>39094907
Brah we're good, shit like this is more funny than annoying.
>>
>>39095062
>that feel when someone steals your sister
I sure as fuck hope I never know this feel
>>
>>39095083
What's your obsession with a person having a relationship with their family?
I know you'll say it's not a fetish or that it's purest love, but what's your reasoning for being so against the people finding happiness elsewhere?
>>
>>39086031
>>39086234
Hey,
Let me start by saying I'm no expert in reconnecting with society and no professional in metal healthcare. I do, however, have somewhat simlilar experiences of being cutoff and having to learn how to interact with people again. My case is nowhere near as bad and you might calling it similar might offend you but I hope you get my point.
One thing that really helped me was my dance club. It's not your typical dance club, it's some weird dancing that isn't too complicated but very fun, often in large groups. There's a lot of socialising as well. The people are all very nice though somewhat social outcasts. It wouldn't surprise me if some of them have had experiences similar to yours. More than half of them have tattoos, one old lady has one of a heart with ladybug that she looks at when when she needs to remind herself she got past the abuse she suffered. What you need is people to casually talk to from time to time that won't judge. It's a great help to just be around other people, ones that won't ever hurt you or make you feel bad and that you can talk to about anything.
If you want I wouldn't mind talking to you for a bit. Maybe once, maybe a couple times, but it might help you if you have some "normal" in your life again. We can talk about anything, the fucking weather for all I care (I like making pictures of clouds). Things are always as awkward as you make them yourself. I can't promise it won't hard or awkward but you have to start somewhere. Please don't feel pressured, I just want to tell you that I could talk with you if you would want. If not, which I can completly understand, than try to find some people to talk to, sometimes it's easier with a stranger.
>>39087585
Aye, I can understand that you view things that way with your experiences. I think you would really benefit from making some kind, non-fucked up friends, but everyone would, that's a no brainer. My offer still stands.
Sorry if this post was a bit of a mess, it's 2 am.
>>
>>39095129
>purest love
That's exactly what it is, but if you wanna miss out on that, go ahead.
>>
>>39095083
>>39095083
I was like 11 or 12 when she started fuckin' so I didnt get it but I get where you're coming from, guess I'd be upset if she went back to that lifestyle tbqh, her business tho.
>>
>>39091805
Where you at bro? Mayby I can hugses thee!
>>
>>39095161
And yours, considering you're family.
>>
>>39095062
>Is swit some new thing the kids say now
I think in this case it comes from "s'wit" which is short for slow-witted and used as an insult by the dark elves/dunmer in elderscrolls.
>>
Are there nice people here
>>
>>39095210
I guess, she kinda does what she wants tho. She's nice to me and shit but I dunno how much she cares about my opinions, 'specially when its about something she thinks don't affect me.
>>
>>39095279
Hello
Is something wrong Ella?
>>
File: g42.jpg (75KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
g42.jpg
75KB, 660x495px
>>39095279
Gurl I'm nice, have a seal
>>
>>39095291
>not letting her know
Come on now
>>
>>39095279
Yes, I am nice. I'm a little lazy and can get really carried away on certain topics, but I hardly ever mean harm and everyone thinks I am nice. This came out more autistic then I meant for it to look.
>>
>>39095314
Let her know what? That I worry about who she fucks? Nigga I tried that after her last breakup, she had that "aww you're worried about me, you're so cute" attitude about it.
But whatver she's not dating right now so I aint got shit to worry about.
>>
File: 1482345801510.jpg (62KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482345801510.jpg
62KB, 500x300px
>>39095392
>But whatver she's not dating right now
That can be fixed
>>
>>39095304
Do you think I'm stable enough for a relationship
I feel shit for lying to her about everything
>>39095306
That's a pretty seal
>>39095348
That's good
>>
File: VARG.jpg (59KB, 602x690px) Image search: [Google]
VARG.jpg
59KB, 602x690px
Stop trying to get anons to commit incest
>>
>>39095279
Hey ella, it's good ol happy chan
I'm at work right now, but what's up?
If I posted my discord, would you add me to chat? The thread has been wearing me out lately
>>
>>39095462
You mean about loving your brother still?
I think that as long as you care about her and don't have a chance with your brother then it's okay.
You're not intentionally trying to hurt her - so if she makes you even a little happier then I think it's a good thing. She will tell you or break it off if she can't deal with your general emotional state.
>>
>>39095462
>Do you think I'm stable enough for a relationship
Probably, yes. If you feel bad for lying, tell her. What you feel for your brother is more of an emotional attachment than romantic love, imo. You know he loves you and you want to be with someone that you know will never hurt you.
>>
File: g4h.jpg (87KB, 614x404px) Image search: [Google]
g4h.jpg
87KB, 614x404px
>>39095411
Don't fix what aint broke and all that, she's really happy right now anyway.
>>
>>39095572
You saying you're a bad little brother?
>>
>>39095462
Last I saw you M knew and you told her you were over him right, though you aren't, right?
At this point you know nothing is gonna happen with your brother, your feelings lie with him right now, sure, but telling M doesn't fix anything
Give it some more time for your feelings for your brother to pass before you do anything
She knows what's going on, or rather what isn't, with you and your brother you're not doing anything wrong and shouldn't feel bad about it
>>
>>39095585
He's a naughty little brother and his sister needs to spank him.
>>
>>39095585
I mean prolly but not because I aint fucking the woman.
>>39095602
I have an assslapping story I could tell but the ho's tryna see what I'm doing, might have to go if I cant chase her away
>>
File: this thread.jpg (23KB, 1103x315px) Image search: [Google]
this thread.jpg
23KB, 1103x315px
thirsty little fuckers arentchya?
>>
>>39095665
>because I aint fucking the woman
Remember, tenderly love. And yup, that's exactly why you're one.
>>
>>39095550
reiterating this
>>
I'm a male, I have a half sister I don't live with, she is a pretty female version of me.
She is kinda cool, but still a child.
When she reaches adulthood she'll probably move to the capital to study (where I live), by then I'll probably have a job and a place to live, maybe I'll take her in.
Will we....suffer from Genetic Sexual Attraction?
>>
>>39095744
>Will we....suffer from Genetic Sexual Attraction?
for the sake of this thread let's hope so
>>
>>39095744
Are you literally me?
I know that feel
>>
>>39095462
>Do you think I'm stable enough for a relationship
You already shlicked and ate eachother out. Who cares at this point just keep going.
>>
>>39095543
I don't know about discord I don't want to feel obligated to talk to anyone right now
>>39095550
I like her, maybe romantically, but I just don't feel the same way about her as I think she feels about me, I'm just using her to distract myself and it's not fair on her
She came over today/yesterday and I've just been a drain on her with my stupid emotions, she's comforted me the entire day and I hate that I can't explain to her what's wrong
Right now I'm downstairs because I can't bear being close to her, I just feel guilty for everything
>>39095557
I don't know if I should tell her
I wish I didn't have to lie and I could love her the same way
>>39095594
I feel like I'm just tackling too many people
I'm worried if I'm doing the right thing with M, I feel shit over my brother even more so than I did before and throughout all of this I still think about my ex and how it's just so unresolved and I just want to talk to him again
I just want to let go and not worry about all this anymore
>>39096017
That just makes me feel worse because we've gone so far already and I'm just going to be a piece of shit for admitting everything after all that
>>
>>39096125
Never speak to your ex again. Out of all the possible ways it will end, all of them have you getting hurt.
>>
>>39096125
You're not a piece of shit, I don't think you should call up your ex, and with m, if you don't think you're ready for a relationship then there's no reason to force it on yourself
As for your brother, I know how you feel about the rejection and seeing him happy with someone else, and being around him so often, I'm sorry I don't really know how to console you on that, if it's any solace tour relationship is still good
At the end of the day, you're human, you have feelings, life can get complicated,
>>
>>39096125
Congrats you're emotionally broken welcome to the club.

Just end it with her jesus.
>>
>>39096125
Are you using her to distract yourself? I think the very fact that you want to be in love with her, want her to be happy and don't want to lie means that you do care a great deal about her.
You don't have to tell her about the brother, but say that you are having a hard time after your past and want to fall in love with her. That's true, right? You're a really nice person Ella, and that's not going to change.
Do not speak to your ex again under any circumstances, I don't want to see you in tears after having a fling with him.
>>
>>39096125
>Right now I'm downstairs because I can't bear being close to her, I just feel guilty for everything
You're fucking it up, stop fucking it up. Go to M, tell her you lover her and cuddle. Nothing else, even if you don't "love"her like she loves you you seem to apreciate her a great deal. Instead of going "oooh nooo I'm so bad let me cut everyone that cares about me and that is good for me out of my life because I don't deserve them!" maybe try to find comfort in their attendance. She's there for you, because she thinks you're worth it. Let M make that choice for herself. Maybe your feelings are a mess but they aren't going to be any better when you're alone. Love her and let the rest go. It won't be easy but it's a goddamn good bit better then whining about how sad shit is while making it worse for yourself.
>>
I have an idea.
Ella talks to her ex and gets back together with him, and we act like we don't know her and ignore her when she comes back to tell us she made a huge mistake.
>>
>>39096125
Also go to sleep, stayng up this late makes you a lot more emotionally vulnerable. HAve a good night's sleep and think about this again when you're feeling better.
>>
>>39096183
It wasn't ever that bad
I know it's something that I just need to leave behind
>>39096250
I guess, I'm scared of how she will feel
I know, you don't have to console me. Just having someone else with the same experience is enough
Thanks
>>39096258
I know, I'm sorry for troubling the thread
>>39096269
I am using her
I know I care about her but it's just so much stress on my life right now, I don't want to worry about someone and have to keep them happy when I can't be happy myself
I'm sorry I won't
>>39096412
I'm sorry
I'll try to go to sleep
>>39096515
I'm not going back
>>
>>39096526
I haven't been back here in a while so I'm just going by what I've read these last few posts, but I've gone through something disturbingly similar. Personal experience, just tell fucking EVERYONE you need a breath, be on your own for a while, and just ride it out until life feels like less of a hurricane. Go to sleep, you'll feel better.

>I know, I'm sorry for troubling the thread
Don't be, all these threads are is an incestuous circle jerk. I'm not even saying that to be mean or as a bad thing, I just mean thats kind of par for the corse. Don't feel bad about venting here.
>>
>>39096125
Ella you are a very good person i dont think you should talk to your ex. I think you care about m alot but dont want to use the word love because you "love" your brother. The reason you love your brother is because he was your main emotional crutch during the breakup. I think you are afraid to love someone who isnt your brother and that you keep wanting to call your ex because it was a form of normality and "safety" for you. If you were to be cuddling your brother you wouldnt think about your ex but because you dont have your brother you think about your ex.
What im trying to get at is M cares for you alot and you should let her in tk how youre feeling. I dont think you should tell her your current feelings for your brother because if you drive her away it will make you feel worse.
>>
>>39096125
No obligation to speak, just an option, I don't talk much in the thread anymore and miss the interaction of people like you
But I understand
I've got your back, ella, and I hope you have a good night
Not enough time to say much at work, unfortunately
>>
>>39069091
My family just spent that last 5 minutes yelling and blowing their shit off at me for shit grades before I yelled back to check online. My grades are 80th percentile. I don't want to see them for the day
>>
>when your sister decides to give you another bj and gets it just right this time

Oh boy this lots of cuddling with an occasional nut bust life is amazing
>>
>>39096526
Ella, you're a really great person. I mean it.
Think about about you and M have together and what might happen if you were to lose her. She cares a great deal about you, and you care a lot about her. Never forget that in your guilt.
As >>39096617 said, do let her know how you're feeling. She'll appreciate that she's the one that you went to for emotional support.
>>
>>39096526
i rarely make good decisions when i'm upset. if you're thinking about breaking up with her, please wait until you're calm to do it.

for what it's worth, i feel like >>39096617 and >>39096744 are right.

>>39096713
return the favor.
>>
>>39096840
I'm not really sure how to get into the situation where I can throw down my non existent pussy eatin' skills. Our grandma is flying out to see our Aunt tonight so I probably have a chance once we're done with that.
>>
>>39094252
>"You still wanna go somewhere?"
>"What the fuck, it's 10"
>"I can sneak you into a bar"
This ho. Might still do it, really bored, don't hate
>>39095683
Somehow I doubt this crazy woman did anything "tender" in bed
Also I don't know shit about Ella but you seem chill so do your best and be careful or somethin'.
>>
>>39096526
You're not troubling the thread, say whatever you need to, vent, complain about anything any time
>>
>>39097793
You don't seriously talk like that do you?

Like this is just a shtick right?
>>
>>39097951
Said it before, black friends gave me bad typing habits. Im more or less normal irl, get a little crazy with sis but that's it.
>>
Did anybody else notice the triangle got smaller recently?
>>
I guess nobody else noticed it
>>
I'm the only one that noticed it, then
>>
File: 4244.gif (43KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
4244.gif
43KB, 300x200px
>>39100059
The thingy on the right? looks all crooked now to me, maybe my screen's all jacked.
Ya'll quiet tonight.
>>
I just wanted to come back and say no pussy eating happened. We took our grandmother to the airport and when we got back my sister was drained. She went to my bedroom to watch TV and I went to the bathroom. When I went to my room she was already asleep. I didn't get any opportunity at all.
>>
File: 1502818247367.jpg (41KB, 424x397px) Image search: [Google]
1502818247367.jpg
41KB, 424x397px
Can I just share how great it is to have a big brother who shares your disdain for Communists? It's a warm feeling.
>>
I have to wake up in five hours :D
Goodnight Muffin Top, Dyke 1, and Dyke 2
>>
>>39101741
People like you are what's killing these thread's activity.
>>
>>39101771
Go fuck yourself, nigger. I'm bumping in hopes that the thread won't die in the next hour. A thread consisting of bumps is better than a dead thread.

Goodnight, cunt.
>>
>>39101771
That doesn't even make sense though anon.
>>
>>39101876
Circlejerking trips that don't create content discourages new posters from returning.
>>
>>39101896
>saying good night
>circlejerking
>confused anime girl
Even if it was circlejerking, I don't see how that'd discourage other posters. This isn't a "make content" thread in the first place. As long as the thread's alive it's doing part of its job passively.
>>
>>39101980
If you new people post and all you reply to or acknowledge is trips who do nothing but chat you hurt the chances of new and interesting posters sticking around.
>>
>>39102009
How about a quick rundown on that *citation needed
>>
>>39102062
So, if you only circlejerk trips who don't post content you leave new posters who do bring content feeling left out or under appreciated. This makes them leave.

>*citation needed
Not only does it not fit the situation at all it's a shitty reddit meme
>>
>>39102116
It's not circlejerking, and we don't need content providers. Go outside once in a while, man.
>>
>>39102168
It is circlejerking and we do need content providers.

>Go outside once in a while, man.
Lol this just screams "reddit"
>>
>>39102195

>it is what I say it is!

>get out, reddit!
>>
>>39102258
I appreciate that you've devolved into into this angry mess. It shows that you know I'm right and it only upsets you. I'll leave you with this. Stop circlejerking the trips. They aren't actually your friends and everything they say is made up.
>>
>>39102277
Why do you think I'm angry? What makes you think I'm upset? I'm making fun of you. What makes you think people are circlejerking trips?
>>
it's another thread police episode
>>
>>39102462
Put me in handcuffs, senpai. I'll be helpless. You can do whatever you want to me.
>>
>>39102462
Anon, please, tie me up. My ass is ready.
>>
>>39102639
That's kinda gay anon, just saying
>>
>>39102462
The sad everyday reality of lving in a world with othr, sometimes they can "live and let live".
>>39102483
>>39102639
Please be carefulll, you don't want the chafe your wrists.
>>
>>39103602
>you don't want to chafe your wrists
That's why handcuffs are shit, you need to use broad leather shackles.
>>
>>39103734
Wwo, look at the expert over here. Got any experience with this?
>>
>>39103833
Well, I have shackles but haven't used them with anyone yet.
>>
>>39103870
Hetalia is shit.
>>
>>39103870
Are you fucking serious? That's pretty kinky. Does your sister know you have them yet?
>>
>>39103870
Are you gonna put them on yourself then call your sister in?
>>
>>39103927
I agree completely.

>>39104624
I mean, it's not that kinky. I just didn't want them and the collar to gather dust. But yeah she knows. I don't think she's really into any BDSM stuff though.

>>39104641
I'd love to try that but like I said, she's not really into it, I think. But I'll try and see if I can convince her to give it a go.

Also the massage was top comfy.
>>
>tfw no slim qt dyke to handcuff me
>>
>>39105920
I'd rather hold her hand
Or maybe cuff her instead
>>
I don't love my family anymore and that makes me feel like I don't deserve love at all
I haven't felt loved since my parents divorced, thinking about it
It keeps getting lonelier
>>
Oh right, school's starting. That's why it's so slow.
>>
>>39104950
>I'll try and see if I can convince her to give it a go
I didn't even know you were into that and I've been in these threads for a while now, but good luck, don't pressure her though, but I'm sure you're smart enough to handle this well.
Also, have a bump guys. My break is over, got to go back to work, have a good one and keep the thread alive for me.
>>
Please vote anons. This one isn't stupid I hope.
http://www.strawpoll.me/13719190
>>
>>39104950
>get leash for collar
>put collar on
>put leash on collar
>put leash in mouth
>crawl to sister with leash in mouth
>kneal and present
>>
>>39105920
Sorry anon, I'd rather be the handcuffee than the handcuffer.

>>39108103
Yeah, I'm into it I guess. Never properly tried or anything but it's been a fantasy for some time now. We'll see. I'll definitely not try and push it if it's absolutely not her thing.

>>39108637
>resounding Yes victory
Wew. You are all unbearably lewd.

>>39109031
S-shush.

Also we just saw a pretty fun play by Irvine Welsh, the Performers. Fun stuff.
>>
>>39109084
I wonder if Austria has talked to people while masturbating before
>>
>>39109419
She does it quite often
Apparently some people don't like that
That's why I made the poll
>>
>>39109536
Why did you make the poll, exactly? Just to gauge people's reception to austria's persistent diddling?
>>
>>39109536
>Apparently some people don't like that
Where did you hear this?

People here clearly don't mind
>>
>>39109601
Pretty much yeah.

>>39109676
Second hand, about a very rude femanon.
>>
>>39109756
Link to thread? Or was this on discord?
>>
>>39109536
>Apparently some people don't like that
the thought of her doing it turns me on a little
>>
>>39109756
Why did you feel the need? I'm sure whoever had a problem with it could have just let austria know.
>>
I tried to advocate for it
>>
>>39109893
Who this
I'm dumb and know nothing
>>
>>39109836
Same. Don't tell her I said that.

>>39109889
I wanted to know the general opinion on it. I didn't think anyone would really care, but I guess some people do.
>>
>>39109893
Of course you did, I expect nothing less. in a good way
>>39109911
It's Story, anon.
>>
This is all so esoteric.

Where did this conversation happen? I don't want to find it I just want to know, I feel left out.
>>
>>39109893
>>39109987
Then what's going on here?
This thread is weird today..
Aren't you supposed to not come back?
>>
>>39110017
>Aren't you supposed to not come back?
Don't chase her off anon, I like her being around.
>>
>>39109911
She's a high ranking god in our long running hug your imouto hierarchy. Think of Austria as a lesser god, story is a high god.
>>
>>39109536
>she does quite often
I absolutely do not. I just occasionally happen to do it while I shitpost, nothing to do with each other.
But yeah if it bothers anyone, obviously I'd stop. No worries there.
>>
File: erect.jpg (15KB, 188x269px) Image search: [Google]
erect.jpg
15KB, 188x269px
>>39110052
>obviously I'd stop
I don't believe that for a second,
>>
>>39109911
I am Story_chan. Autistic slut and roleplaying savant.

>>39109987
I just thought it sounded hot.

>>39110017
Ehhh

>>39110050
Lol I'm never surprised when I come here.
>>
>>39110150
Sorry my brain failed there. I meant to put, "I never fail to be surprised" instead of that.
>>
Where did this conversation occur? Please just tell me.
>>
>>39110150
I know who you are but I'm nervous that you're back because I liked talking to you before and now I get the impression that I'm a bit of a pest
>>
>>39110212
People chat idly lots out of the thread, like friends do
>>
>>39110212
Stop being autistic

>>39110150
Do you really consider yourself a slut?
>>
>>39110214
Why does everyone always have to whine at me all the time? Everyone is always apologizing and being self depreciating any time they talk to me. My empathy levels are minimal. I either reply or don't, just go with it.

>>39110232
To an extent, I guess.
>>
>>39110258
Ah I see I guess
No more of this then
>>
>>39110231
So discord? Or another thread? Is there a server now?

How come everyone is in on the conversation?

>>39110232
If being curious is autistic I'll be god damned autistic.
>>
>>39075078
What do you find cool about speaking like your house has bars on every window and door?
>>
>anti discord guy in this much panic once he realizes he was wrong all along
Like pottery
>>
>>39110284
What are you even talking about? You're making me more confused than before
>>
>>39110309
I'm not that guy, I'm just confused.

>>39110323
Where did this conversation happen?
>>
>>39110309
It's one guy being autistic about not being in a personal, two-person conversation. There is no "hug your sister" discord. Kindly fuck off.
>>
>>39110050
This is pretty retarded anon
>>
>>39110076
I would. Probably.

>>39110050
>lesser God
I can live with that.
>>
>>39110354
I have no idea, man, and I doubt anybody else can pinpoint it
It probably came up in conversation between two people and one of the parties kept thinking about it afterwards
Why worry about it?
>>
>>39069091
Still posting this?
>>
>>39110357
>>39110428
It seems like there were more than two people in on the convo which implies it wasn't just one on one, which in turn implies there's a server. That confuses the hell out of me.
>>
>>39110469
Where do you gather that?
I mean no offense but this seems like rampant paranoia, are you doing alright?
>>
>>39110150
>I just thought it sounded hot.
I agree with you, honestly. How have you been since you lasted posted?
>>39110309
It's not just one guy that doesn't want everything moved to Discord, anon.
>>39110469
He said it was another femanon, that doesn't have to mean they were talking with more just each other. Just let it go dude, it was just women bitching about each other. Shit like that happens.
>>
I don't trust her anymore, I need to be wary
>>
>>39110501
I'm fine. Not doing much other than squats in my bedroom. Getting ready for the new semester to start.

Also I don't think I was even talking about the same thing you guys are talking about. I was thinking of something somewhat related. I wasn't bitching about anyone I think Austria is cool and nice. I was involved in a whole other conversation I guess.
>>
>>39110490
It comes across as a conversation between the anon who polled, austria who is the person concerned, story who advocated it and a femanon who complained. Maybe not austria.

I don't think bringing these esoteric conversations into public is very polite either way.
>>
>>39110583
I'm out of practice. I'm not used to managing from trip from thread to thread anymore.
>>
>>39110583
>I'm fine. Not doing much other than squats in my bedroom. Getting ready for the new semester to start.
Good to hear that you're doing fine.
was your advocacy for just masturbating while posting? Did it have something to do with that time another anon and I wrote for you by any chance?
I didn't think you were bitching about anyone either, it was a separate point to the curious anon. I should have probably done something to make it more clear I wasn't talking about you desu.
>>
>>39110667
No, it was a conversation I had with another person. I thought that it was a topic between multiple people and I think I was mistaken.
>>
>>39110711
Oh, you may well have been mistaken then. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>39110601
It was never about the conversation in the first place. Let me break down what happened.

>Austria mentions a femanon insulted her and blocked her when she admitted to masturbating while talking to her
>I thought it was odd that she wasn't okay with it, because it's not hurting anyone and I was perfectly fine with it
>curious about others' opinions on it, I made the poll
>somebody asks about Austria shlicking while talking, which I thought was common knowledge that she does, and I try not to give away too much detail in my response
>autismo comes in ranting about being left out of a non-existent server
>>
>>39110908
Yeah totally different thing.

Just so you guys know sometimes I don't have pants on when I read the threads. I hope that's okay with you. I usually have a blanket over me. Please don't block me.

sorry im not that funny
>>
>>39110966
Do you shlick under your weighted blanket or a different one? Panties on or off?
>>
>>39110966
I want to be under that blanket, perhaps unaware of the no pants situation until I'm very aware of it
>>
So what's everyone doing today?
>>
>>39110995
Mmm, warm, wet Story pussy suddenly on your face
>>
>>39110984
Woah, woah, woah. Getting into some private topics there.

But for the sake of conversation I usually make a big scene out of it and do it in the bathroom with candles a freshly drawn bath. My blankets are handled very carefully. I actually have a blanket I reserve for being dirty under and one for being clean.

>>39110995
Wew

>>39111010
Even more wew
>>
>>39111050
Sorry, I meant being dirty in a literal sense. As in I didn't bathe so I use this one. I guess I occasionally get to it under that one from time to time.
>>
>>39111010
>>39111050
I'm not looking for it on my face but I would not object
Truthfully I just want to make her feel good because she's cute
>>
>>39111050
Hot

>>39111082
>ywn eat out Story under her blanket while she's writing up more fake stories
Life is pain
>>
>>39111082
Oh gosh. I didn't expect my visit to turn into this.

>>39111118
I think I need to find someone to do that for me. It sounds like a dream.
>>
>>39111181
Where do you live, babe? You might be close to me.
>>
>>39111181
Now I'm embarrassed that I got this ball rolling with that blanket comment
I hope you don't mind this sort of attention
>>
>>39110999
Probably calling it a night early because yay migraines. But we had a really fun day so I shouldn't complain.
Also nice trips.

>>39111050
>do it in the bathroom with candles a freshly drawn bath
Good taste girl. Nothing better than a super comfy bubble bath.
>>
>>39075078
Dude, stop talking like a dumbass.
It makes people consider you dumber than you actually are. I get the feeling you're the type to "not give a fuck what others say, it's my style" - okay, but you're being detrimental to yourself by pretending to be someone you're not. A dumb nigger, at that.
I suspect you're very young and this is why this charade seems sensible to you.
>>
>>39111288
he can talk however he prefers, its no big deal
>>
>>39111218
I really don't do the whole online meet up thing. I don't feel like getting raped and/or murdered.

>>39111245
I can handle it. I haven't had much attention lately so it's all good I guess. You're just giving me idea for my boyfriend hunt I want to go on once the semester starts.

>>39111257
I started doing it to curb addiction. The idea was I only let myself do it if I prepare for it correctly. So I would let myself decide if I was willing to go through all that effort just to flick the bean a little. If not then I didn't. The only problem is my fetish of doing it in public is still pretty challenging to control.

>>39111288
There's nothing wrong with a little quirkiness.
>>
>>39111347
goodluck with your boyfriend hunt!
tfw I will never make story a happy and satisfied woman
>>
>>39111347
>started doing it to curb addiction
That works? Back when I had a little "I'm a disgusting sinner" phase I vowed to myself to only do it every second day - and it just made me stay up, sitting on hot coals until midnight (which was technically the new day, of course), and then diddle myself silly and be exhausted at school.
>fetish for doing in it public
Best fetish. Also hopefully unrelated, I somehow sprained my wrist.
>>
>>39111347
I wouldn't hurt you. I'm a friendly anon.
>my fetish of doing it in public is still pretty challenging to control.
Story time? No pun intended.
>>
>>39111347
>>39111402
do you really do it in public?
girls... are good
>>
>>39111334
>>39111347

That's what I'm saying. You can dress like a homeless guy, stink like one, but what's the point if you're not one? People will think you as one, while all you get is some sort of a satisfaction from literally "pretending to be retarded". Do not mistake quirkiness with infatuation with stupidity.
>>
>>39111423
I mean, not like, sitting in the park or something. I'm not all that courageous or exhibitionistic. But occasionally at school or just staying tingly on the bus, yeah, sure.
>>
>>39111438
That's how the man grew up/was raised. He's not actively trying to tyoe like that, and he said it takes effort to "type like a white person." Go pick on someone else, faggot.
>>
>>39111438
What are you talking about?
The dude talks like himself
>>
>>39111423
Both austria and ella admitted to doing it in public several times.

Girls are good.
>>
>>39111387
I hope it works out. I keep telling myself that I'm going for a good boyfriend that will be good to me. but then i just think about sex and what i want physically and it all goes to shit

>>39111402
I just set this standard and I've been sticking with it. I don't know if it would work for everyone.

But if I find myself in a quiet place where I can slide a hand in I usually can't stop myself.

>>39111406
Maybe later today. My mom is supposed to pick me up in like ten minutes because she wants to kit me out for school.

>>39111423
I have been for almost as long as I've been doing it. It used to be how I spent my lunches.

>>39111455
I once did it at a botanical garden. They had a nice gazebo that no one was near. Mostly just public bathrooms and school for me though.
>>
>>39111511
I know what you mean
I'm desperate for a girlfriend but my wants and needs fluctuate so frequently, sometimes I'm lewd and other times emotionally needy and other times very aloof
I want to be treated well and treat somebody else well, but it seems really hard

What do you want physically?
>>
>>39111474
I'm not picking on anyone. I'm giving advice that I believe will lead to more positive feedback and benefits in the future.
>>39111486
I really don't want to believe he's that stupid... I like to give everyone a chance. I ascribe his confusion regarding his actual feelings for his sister and the talking style to his young age.
>>
>>39111569
Maybe he isn't stupid at all you're just making gross assumptions based on typing habits
>>
>>39111569
Really just fuck off dude. Nobody else has a problem with ot.
>>
>>39111487
It's weirdly thrilling. I know it's kinda gross though.

>>39111511
>set this standard and I've been shlicking with it
Huehue.
But yeah seriously, I guess that's good. If doing it too much is an issue, I mean.

>at a botanical garden
Wew. I've done it at a festival once, in my tent, only afterwards (and with much amusement) did my sister reveal that the shadows on the tent showed quite obviously what I was up to.
>>
>>39111587
This is what I'm saying - that he isn't stupid, but typing like a dumb guy.
>>39111603
It's a public forum, so expect different opinions.
>>
>>39111566
I want that guy that feels very safe and secure but maybe if he was crazed enough he could really hurt me. Big hands are a must, and some body hair would be nice.

>>39111604
I don't get out too much so my opportunities have been pretty generic. Can't do too much if you go into an autistic fit every time you get too far out of your comfort zone.
>>
>>39111641
Well, nobody cares about yours.

>>39111693
Have you tried expanding your comfort zone?
>>
>>39111693
I don't want you to get hurt story
tfw gentle dude with small hands
>>
>>39111603
>>39111587
What is with you people? Is this what tumblr's like? Make the tiniest little slight against someone in hopes of helping them grow as a person, intentionally or otherwise, and someone starts squaking "No you can't say that how dare you everyone is a perfect little flower and have no negative personality traits and if you say otherwise you're a fucking bully"

Fucking grow up, Jesus.
>>
>>39111748
stop projecting, how did you glean ANY of that from what we said?
It's just stupid to pick out this guy for no reason other than dislike of his typing habits (???)

Just because this is 4chan doesn't mean we need to be bad to people.
>>
>>39111732
>tfw slightly hairy with big hands and can be rough, but she doesn't want to meet me

>>39111748
>helping them grow as a person
What the fuck are you on about? We're saying it's not a problem and there's no reason to change it, and you're making a big deal over nothing.
>>
>>39111730
You can only speak for yourself. I'm satisfied by putting it out there, so I'm alright.
>>39111748
I suppose this type of a thread concentrates people that are very sensitive on the point of being told something they consider "negative".
>>
>>39109031
That's kind really hot
>>39111067
Neat that you got a system
>>39111511
>at botanical garden
>>39111604
>at a festival
Why? I've never done it outside the house
>>
>>39111772
>projecting
I don't think you know what that means
>how did you glean ANY of that from what we said?
The part where someone said someone else was typing like an idiot and you start getting hilariously aggressive about it.
>>39111789
The grow as a person thing was really stupidly phrased. What I mean is, calling out what you/society/whatever think is a negative trait helps people turn into better people by weeding those out. Im not talking about exactly this case, just the whole mindset of someone criticizing someone else being treated like a bully.

Also I just jumped in to say that, you guys go back to tearing each other up.
>>
>>39111848
You're a shlicklet. You don't count.
>>
>>39111848
>That's kind really hot
Glad you agree. Good taste.

>Why?
I don't know, why not? I felt like it, and I didn't happen to be home, so oh well. It was fun.
>>
>>39111868
>I don't like this, you should change so society's better!
>>
>>39111940
Yes that is generally how social behavior works, good job.
>>
>>39111951
A wigger changing how he types will not improve anything
>>
>>39111885
Okay...
tfw everything-let
>>39111886
Alright, whatever floats your boat, wherever it floats
>>
>>39111996
>Im not talking about exactly this case, just the whole mindset of someone criticizing someone else being treated like a bully.
>>
>>39112112
That's okay, Laura, that just means everything is more concentrated for you
>>
>Austria sprained her wrist
suspicion.jpg
>>
>>39112112
Quit being a dykelet. Kiss a girl.
>>
>>39112139
You're just being an asshole, quit pretending that you're any more than that.
>>
>>39112112
>>39112152
This. You're dense. Like a chimpanzee.

Except with love instead of actual muscles.
>>
>>39110017
>expecting the biggest attention whore to actually leave
>>
New thread pls I'm edging
>>
File: 1478172666783.jpg (259KB, 1016x965px) Image search: [Google]
1478172666783.jpg
259KB, 1016x965px
>>39112112
>wherever it floats
Wherever it does, it's always high water. Wink wink.

>>39112179
I'd be mad at you but that's a pretty good filename.
Seriously though I didn't sprain it doing that.

>>39112188
I second this. It's not gay if clits don't touch.
>>
>>39112264
Not yet anon. And stop masturbating, that's not what these threads are for.
>>
>>39112269
Stop eating my trip Mr Roboto.
>>
>>39112287
>that's not what these threads are for.
PFFFFFT
>>
>>39112312
When was the last time something actually fapworthy was posted in these threads?
>>
>>39112287
>that's not what these threads are for.
*exaggerated wink*
>>
>>39112207
>kissy missed the opportunity to talk shit so she's gotta get in here afterwards
she aint as big a attention whore as you until she posts pics
>>
>>39112354
>everyone who doesn't like story is kissy
You dumbass fuck. Why would anyone use 4 trips for months on end, and even stay after they ruined everything, if not for attention? No one can top story as the biggest attention whore.
>>
>>39112354
she won't post anything because story is just another character
>>
>>39112354
Doesn't kissy have like a job now? Fuck off with this shit story no one gives a shit about your vendetta
>>
>>39112423
No bully

>>39112429
Story left already
>>
File: 7.png (495KB, 549x378px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
495KB, 549x378px
Man, do ya'll ever argue about something good or is it always dumb shit?
Dunno who to reply to with this, I've explained why I type all weird, I'm fully capable of typing like a "normal" personl when I try. It's just like, I never really thought of 4chan (especially not r9k) as a thing to take seriously, so I always just mash out whatever dumb thing I have to say real quick without giving it too much though. That's all, if someone wants to think I'm stupid then that's fine, I might be, I don't think that has anything to do with typing though.
Honestly I got caught off guard with these threads, I was (and still kinda am) just goofing off, but I get that some of you are venting about serious shit, and I'm sorry if being weird and flippant came across as disrespect. You guys are weird and cool, I doubt my dumbass belongs here honestly.
>>39112269
Might not be gay, but isn't it kind of a waste? Just being real here.
>>
so is more like
>kissys orbiters got in here after story left so they gonna talk shit now
my bad
>>
>>39112502
No I'm a Laura orbiter I just think this vendetta is autistic levels of stupid
>>
Claiming 500 once again in memory of Lucy
>>
>>39112561
yo im just saying that kissy and her boys always hatin on story even when she isnt here you guys act like story got a vendetta when you guys trying to rip on story all the damn time
>>
>>39112494
>do ya'll ever argue about something good or is it always dumb shit?
Always dumb shit, welcome to 4chin my dude.

>isn't it kind of a waste
I'm no expert yet but I'm told rubbing clits isn't all it's worked up to be because unless you both have pretty good rhythm you just end up awkwardly rubbing off on her thigh instead, actually connecting clits and keeping them rubbing together is pretty tricky.

>>39112563
Goddamnit.
At least that'smyfetish.gif anon isn't here.
>>
File: fuckyouaustria1.gif (897KB, 257x373px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyouaustria1.gif
897KB, 257x373px
>>39112595
>At least that'smyfetish.gif anon isn't here.
That's where you're wrong, woman.
>>
>>39112561
Fuck off deer

>>39112653
>1
How many do you have?
>>
File: fuckyoufetishanon.jpg (30KB, 370x323px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyoufetishanon.jpg
30KB, 370x323px
>>39112653
>cropping
Shameful.
>>
>>39112691
>cropping
>Shameful.
It's your image Austria, I just saved it and changed the file name :^)
>>
File: 5h3.jpg (147KB, 728x425px) Image search: [Google]
5h3.jpg
147KB, 728x425px
>>39112595
Surely ya'll can just wrap your legs around eachother real tight so that shit stays smashed together? Guess there wouldnt be much room for friction/movement though.
Officially thinking about this too much.
>>
>>39112718
>my beautiful, high energy 257x387 gif
>your shameful 257x373 small-scale pic
Sad!

>>39112733
Yeah, you can lock legs but it doesn't guarantee good clit rubbing. You might just be mashing clams, which probably isn't bad either, but it won't get you off, I'd assume.
But like I said that's just what I hear. No experience there so far.
>>
>>39112733
>>39112774
I think this position was popularized by porn rather than being that common
of course, some women do it because that's a lot of skin/skin contact which is nice by itself, but using your hands or mouth is usually easier and more fun
>>
>>39112823
Yeah I think so too. It's not exactly a 'natural' position to me, like something I'd think of trying if I hadn't seen it before. Hands stuff or oral seems much nicer/easier.
>>
Ay who gon make a new thread
>>
>>39112931
Ay yo check the motherfucker
>>39112808
>>
>>39112774
>your shameful 257x373 small-scale pic
If you care to check the archives you'll find that you cropped that image in response to me posting the uncropped version before you.
>>
>>39111487
>Both austria and ella admitted to doing it in public several times
Wait what... I knew they weren't the most pure but holy shit. This getting ero manga levels.
>>
>>39112980
You're probably right, my brain is fucking mush. Sorry.

>>39112993
I honestly think that's vastly more common than people/guys assume. I once played 'never have I ever' at a sleepover and a shocking number of hands stayed down when I asked 'had an orgasm at school'
>>
>>39112993
How is public masturbation impure?
>>
>>39113064
People disgust me
>>39113142
Becasue it's debasing.
>>
>>39113374
>it's debasing
Whatever you say, pleb
>>
>>39113421
Get your mind out of the gutter. It's seriously disgusting to be excited by the idea that others are close to you and mind discover you while you engage in intimacy.
>>
>>39113680
*might, I can't do anything right today
>>
>>39113680
You've got some really bad taste my guy. But you keep doing you, don't kiss someone until the day you marry them.
>>
>>39113804
Unfortunatly I got drunk and that possibility went down the drain as I laddled someones throat thoroughly with my tongue. However, mine chastety remains intact.
Thread posts: 523
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.