[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your opinion on transgender people, please. With fundaments.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 20

Your opinion on transgender people, please. With fundaments.
>>
>>39067702
Insane and deranged, will likely kill themselves one way or another. Not paying any attention is the best way to go, if you ignore them they'll go away eventually usually by suicide.
>>
>>39067702
They're literally not accepting reality (their gender). This of course is more of a symptom than a cause. The cause is an underlying mental disorder. Another symptom is they're attracted to the "extremes" in sex, politics, etc.
>>
File: 0ba1f9f841c24df0802c24a78a04d971.jpg (254KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
0ba1f9f841c24df0802c24a78a04d971.jpg
254KB, 1536x1152px
sexy but gay
>>
>>39067702
well, statistically, 20% of us will kill ourselves. Even if we don't kill ourselves, a lot of us wont be happy with the way we look/are even after hormones/ffs/etc.
Obviously im a little biased, but i think as long as what someone is doing doesnt harm someone else, who gives a shit.
Do i think its a mental illness? Maybe. Maybe not. A lot of trans folks do suffer from some form of mental illness though, so maybe there's something to it.
t. transbot
>>
>>39067753
>will likely kill themselves
Transgender suicide rate is 40%.
And no, it's not because of "bullying". Bullied people actually kill themselves less than people with rich life/without heavy problems.
>>39067702
I don't acknowledge any transgender people. Cutting off your dick and having an open wound you call "vagina" you have to stretch every day for hours so it won't heal and dig out balls of hair and blood for it won't make you a woman and never will. You don't have a womb, you can't have children, your body works completely different than a woman.
Boy is a boy and girl is a girl. You can't force me to pretend it's otherwise.

Overall i think it's actually quite harmful because instead of helping people with real mental illness which is gender dysphoria, SJWs just pat them on their heads and say "you can be anything you want sweetie" which results in rise of transgender people who kill themselves the moment their safe space bubble pops.
There was this pic of that reddit thread where a guy went through MtF surgery and regretted it a lot because it caused him a lot of pain and dick wasn't so bad after all so LGBT fucks guilt tripped him into thinking that he made a right choice.
He didn't. He will kill himself soon.
It's fucking sad what world has become.
>>
>>39067862
>as long as what someone is doing doesnt harm someone else
Your bullshit mental illness is tearing apart society. "not harming anyone" my ass.
>>
>>39067702
>don't do HRT to minors
>inform people you're about to fuck that you're trans
>don't expect everyone to go along with your newly chosen gender

Beyond that, I don't care.
>>
>>39067875
I know, which means ignoring them will take care of almost half of them. Maybe we could even get those rates up if everyone pretended they weren't there.
>>
don't really mind them, it's not like they affect my life in any way
>>
>>39067806
Also r9k glorifies tannins by posting somewhat passable ones. 90% probably look like shit
>>
I hope more trannies start killing themselves desu.
>>
>>39067875
Never said it was from bullying. I hate myself and most people treat me ok enough. Didnt know it was 40% though. Source on that?
>>
>>39067882
Just lol at this. You are delusional If you think that the thing that is tearing society apart is gender dysphoria.
>>
>>39067875
>>39067702
I am transgender.
I was born with internal streak gonads covered in tumors. This fucked with my hormones and my gender identity growing up. I have a uterus but it doesn't do babies or anything. There you have it, a glimpse into my life.
>>
>>39067938
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/12/11/study-finds-40-of-transgender-people-have-attempted-suicide/
You can just google "transgender suicide rate 40 percent".
>>
>>39067882
>tearing apart society

Wow, you made the trap look well adjusted compared to you.
>>
>>39067959
People with physical dysphorias/devations deserve and have my support and deserve help.
But if you are remotely (because nobody is 100% healthy) healthy male and decide to change your gender to female because you feel like one, go ahead. Do it. It's your choice. But you still will be a male to me. I won't pretend you are a female because you want to be a special snowflake.
>>
>>39068013
It's just not really black and white to me.
>>
>>39067702
mentally ill people who need medical treatment and mental health care instead of encouragement by the retarded left
>>
They can do whatever the fuck. I'm ok if they can fit well into their gender. But if they look like an Iranian male with a shit ton of make up on, and their voice is just like a male's, then of course you're going to get weird looks from me you twat.
Anyway, not every trans person is mentally ill. I knew a pretty chill trans-male. Didn't know he was an ex-female until much later, but at that point it didn't matter at all
>>
>>39068066
I'm on 3 antipsychotics and none of them get rid of the dysphoria fyi.
it's always people with no mental illness who say that therapy and meds will fix you.
>>
>>39068134
I honestly can't believe NT people actually think therapy is anything but a huge ripoff.
>>
>>39067702
They're really shallow and don't really think of the long term
>>
>>39067702
They make me uncomfortable and I can't see them working anywhere besides hair salons and prostituting since these are the only places I've ever seen a tranny.

I kinda feel bad for them.
>>
>>39067702
Gay mentally ill deranged so and so as you already know.

You also get more hideous as you get older until it just becomes repulsive enough for suicide 40% rate is massive it is horrible.

Terrible life choice dishonorable and pathetic death obcessing something so basic that not even the most primitive of animals struggle with.

For less than 1% of total population you have come to demand ridiculous conformation to the point of X gender bathroom in every state and privately run establishment.
>>
>>39068221
>choice
nice meme
>>
>>39068221
I have more honor in my fake pussyhole than you have in your whole body.
>>
>Get their cock and balls cut up and turned inside out
>have to dilate their pus wound
>no man not even a fag or another tranny wants to go near it
>join the 40%
>>
>>39068221
>choice
you wish it was that simple
>>
>>39068247
Anything else to bicker about or is that all you have to say to what I wrote?

And yes it is a choice no one is forcing you to get the snip.

>>39068294
What a shit argument.
>>
well look, if you are born in the wrong body, or they cut the wrong part away, who am i to judge?

i don't really care about them. though i would have a difficult time getting close to one myself, because i personally find it very uncomfortable and wierd. if i notice at least.
>>
>>39068335
Honestly srs is fucking terrifying
Im glad im not dysphoric to the point where i would go into debt for a fucked up hole
>>
>>39068399
It's not a choice to have dysphoria. I want to say it's ruining my life, but it's actually just the way people treat me that hurts. I didn't even transition.
>>
>>39067702
The have deep feels that fuck with their entire life until they're able to change it. I feel for them because society outcasts them and fights them every step of the way. I thinks a lot of trans bots are robots who experience a lot of suffering. I end up relating to them a lot more far more than I ever could with cis women.
>>
Don't give a fuck. I don't care about things that directly impact me, let alone what other people do with themselves.
>>
>>39068399
Well for one, not all trans folk even get """the snip""". I dont want to. The procedure is fucked, and wont be a realistic option for a long time.

Second is it really so unreasonable to be able to piss where you fit in more? I get it if a turbohon wanted to go in the ladies room while looking like a crossdresser but if you pass theres no fucking big deal. Its a fucking bathroom for christs sake.
How are you really this assmad over something a decent amount of people have no problems understanding?
>>
>>39068362
I dont wish for anything. Most get such a bad couselling and advice that they undergo something as serious as that in short notice. For the birth defects and lazy rabbi victims I cant say much. Its a birth defect. Bad but not worth the attention of the globe and why should it?
>>
>>39068504
You act like the news is constantly headlining abt trans people, everyday.
Idk if youre from america but that's not the case here. What are you even talking about.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANIMA.png (502KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANIMA.png
502KB, 640x360px
>>39067702
You can do whatever the FUCK you wanna do as long as you don't rub your shit in my face, the problem with the LGBT shit and all this political correctness is that they go about it in the most obnoxious holier than thou way possible. Just shut the fuck up man, I don't give a fuck about your cut up genitals, just mind your own business instead of acting like you're all special and shit. Like, excuse me, sir and/or madame, I'm gonna call you whatver the fuck I want if you don't like it you have the freedom as a citizen to fuck off. I don't fucking understand how this shit pops up in a time period where no one could give less of a fuck, it's like they still think we're in the 50s where we shot and hung gays and shit from trees. Their logic is so fucking ass backwards, 'YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING ACCEPT ME BECAUSE I SAID SO, YOU HAVE TO LIKE IT". I don't understand, no one would give a fuck if they would just shut the fuck up already. I'm sure people only hate these rainbow haired retards because they never shut the fuck up.
Like please, just shut the fuck up and get on with your stuid fucking existence.
SHUT THE FUCK UP!
>>
>>39068682
You type like a 40 year old.
>>
>>39068496
If it's just a bathroom then use the one you belong in.
>>
>>39068912
A men's truckstop bathroom is where you get raped as a tranny.
>>
File: 1493949694764.jpg (44KB, 752x420px) Image search: [Google]
1493949694764.jpg
44KB, 752x420px
>>39068955
Get the snip, take a dip.
>>
>>39068540
It really is not, but I assume it comes from the US it usually does and I answer through that context (the "globe" being the developed world).
>>
>>39068912
why don't you start using the women's bathroom, and see the problem with what you're saying.
>>
>>39068972
I meant ass raped but carry on
>>
If someone really thinks chopping of their penis and dressing in girls clothes will make them happier I say they should go for it

Ive stopped caring about things that wont really affect me as long you dont flaunt your gayness in my face I dont really care
>>
>>39068912
Where should buck angel pee?
>>
>>39068995
I don't because I use the men's because I have a penis. Nice try, son.
>>
>>39069029
At home originally.
>>
>>39067702
I have no issues with them personally although I would probably never date one because I might want kids one day.

However I find it hard to argue against it being something wrong with their brains. Same with being gay. Big part of it is that it's not biologically advantageous (?). But I mean it generally doesn't hurt anyone else so I don't care. I'm depressed af which is also a mental issue.
>>
>>39069007
Yeah, I know.
I thought we already went over this.
>>
>>39069032
you're missing the point but you already know that
>>
>>39067702

My opinion is that you can do whatever the fuck you want with your body and your life as long it's responsable and doesn't affect violently other persons. Yeah, you will suffer discrimination and all that shit but that's how people goes around in this world.
>>
File: air force.png (496KB, 978x764px) Image search: [Google]
air force.png
496KB, 978x764px
>>39067702

> saluting at parade rest

Who is her supervisor? She needs to be disciplined.
>>
>>39067702
I think it is Dissociative disorder in adults and ignorance, maybe sometimes even perversion of parents when it appears in children. There also is the high probability of parents who want attention or think it is fine to project and embody their disorders into their children But It doesn't bother me whatsoever honestly concerning adults. I certainly don't feel threatened by the issue or the people involved and see it as just another social fad that will eventually fade out for the most part. I think the kids who are allowed to indulge in thoughts and feelings like this should never be allowed to aggressively identify with it as kids change their minds all the time but if they are trapped into an identity that is not their own making by the adults around them, that is a Psychological time bomb. As far as civil rights goes that should not even be an issue , of course they should have rights. As far as my own religion goes , which is Christianly the Scriptures state that as a Christian I have no right whatsoever to judge anyone outside the faith. In fact I am supposed to love and be kind even to those who hate me. However as A Christian it is my obligation to judge those who are within the faith (1 Corinthians 5:12) those who claim to belong to Christ but do not , such as these "people" who have late night televangelists programs who tell you Jesus wants you to have a big house and expensive life that you can live how you want to as a Christian or that for your faith seed of $1,000 God will make all your problems disappear. Sadly what I mainly see are Christians who do just the opposite, hating everyone and everything except for the evil in their own harts and Churches. Those places are the minority but like this ridiculous tiki torch gang showed us all recently a loud minority can seem like a significant group. The fact that Christianity is tied up with politics and irrelevant social issues is a very bad sign that we have collectively lost the way.
>>
>>39069166
There was no point, you asked me to use the women's restroom instead of the men's, I am a man, therefor I piss where all the other men piss.
Not a hard concept to grasp. If you get your shit cut up and get more confused after assigning yourself your fairy tale magic identification and get even more confused as to where you should piss it's your problem, not anyone else's.
>>
>>39067702
They are pretty cool people, very funny too, its ok by me
>>
>>39069347
I look like a woman and use the men's room and they all get mad at me and tell me I am in the wrong shitter.
>>
>>39069347
see >>39069376
The whole reason i said "why dont you use the women's bathroom and see what happens" is because if you look like the opposite gender in a bathroom shit gets weird/people get mad.
>>
>>39069376
Then let them get mad, you are a man, you belong there. Don't tell me you're such a loser that you'll let some randos prevent you from releasing your bodily waste. Besides, don't your kind get all pissy when people complain about that kind of thing anyway?
Oh, wait.
>>
>>39069443
I dont use the men's restroom.
>>
>>39069443
You try it, nigger. It's not the way to go.
>>
>>39067702
I don't really care I just think they shouldn't be able to have kids
>>
File: 1493436054786.gif (2MB, 243x316px) Image search: [Google]
1493436054786.gif
2MB, 243x316px
>>39069430
I don't look like a woman, and I have a penis. Whatever you were trying to do, it failed.

>>39069476
Too bad, so sad.

>>39069463
Are you illiterate or something? You said in the previous post that when you use the men's room you get yelled at.
Now you all have to go back.
>>
meh i'm ok with it. if a person wants to change themselves then go for it.
>>
>>39069516
I am not that poster.
>>
Gender dysphoria is a mental illness and should be treated as such; encouraging delusion is never good for anyone.
>>
>>39069560
Then what was the point of originally replying to me? We're you trying to get some sort of reaction or something?
>>
I feel like this thread was just a retard check to see how many tumblrites we have infesting this place.
If it was, well played OP.
They're fucking everywhere.
>>
File: transkiller.jpg (48KB, 625x604px) Image search: [Google]
transkiller.jpg
48KB, 625x604px
>>39067702
I honestly couldn't care less but I get upset that I can't find a trap who'll top me. All the ones who advertise of Craigslist only want to be topped :'(
>>
>>39069640
I don't get it.
It didn't kill any people, just itself.
>>
Unnecessary, dangerous to children.
Weak snowflake men who want the easy walk that all women have. In this case, I'm inclined to call them pathetic, but, of course, they're so shameless that they feel nothing from that.

In the case of female to male, greedy women who desire possession and control and intend to use their trans status to even the field against qualified men and, in many cases, very feasibly put others in danger as a result.

It's a game of Satan. Best to let them be judged on their own. Denial of physiology is crossing the line of logic. Reason cannot be restored until that line of logic is reinstated.
Hence, I will never throw them a bone (lol). Be proud of what you were born as. As a man, only you can destroy the blessing you have been born with.
As a woman, you have a cosmic wisdom from which great good can come.
Best to learn as God intended and not spit on your gifts.
>>
>>39069685
What the fuck are you talking about?
>cosmic wisdom

I don't have cosmic wisdom. God made me the way I am and gave me dysphoria. You can't claim to speak for God. It's pathetic and desperate.
>>
>>39069685
How does being a trap hurt kids? How is being a reverse trap going to put others in danger?
>>
File: cancer-hospital_2064642b871.jpg (53KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
cancer-hospital_2064642b871.jpg
53KB, 620x388px
>>39067980
>>39067945
>8 year old kid
>see kyle genner on tv
> mommy i wanna be a women
> k son we are going to get that dick removed and put in a vagina
> 18 yaers old,
> noone will fuck him cause no dick
>kills self
> "not harming anyone"
>>
>>39069736
Nor can you. To assume God hates you so is a corruption of Satan that only you may face. You can stand or fall, but no one ever said the path of the just was easy on either side.

>>39069768
More children are encouraged into gender fluidity each day, which in my opinion is destructive to their development and sends them down the path of Satan.
>>
>>39069824
Still me. To add to that:

I think gender fluidity harms development at all levels of life. Those of a certain sex have certain duties on Earth. Fucking with nature is a fast way to the grave.
However, in our opulent society, necessity for established roles erodes in favor of unchecked lusts and self-hatred. That self-hatred is courtesy of a lack of need for the individual. A grassroots approach is the only answer to whether or not you should chop your cock off/sew one on. If you can't rationalize this, just know that society will topple on the useless and the depraved.
>>
>>39069824
I did not suggest God hates me.

Also I know God personally and he said the bible isn't from divine inspiration and churches are scams. He also is hesitant about letting your kind into heaven.
>>
>>39069787
it's natural selection, those who are not fit to pass their genes on into the new world won't pass their genes on
>>
>>39069824
>>39069919
>those of a certain sex have certain duties on earth
Not really. The only duty God gave us is to do good.
>>
>>39067702
I'm a swede, and it's officially classified as a mental illness here.
>tfw transgendered people have to accept it because otherwise they won't get treatment

>>39067875
>Transgender suicide rate is 40%.
Wasn't it 30%?

>And no, it's not because of "bullying"
It's usually because they were miserable and thought changing their sex would fix it, but all they get is a fucked up body.
>>
>>39067702

To truly become transgender is impossible.
When science advances to the point we can truly change sex then I'll accept then.

Unless we're specifically about GENDER, in which case, yeah you can pass as the other gender and for all intents and purpose become a man as a woman and vice versa
>>
Hypersexualised and mentally ill and likely to be some form of gross shitlib

I've met some online that seem to be bearable, and those are the ones that basically want to be real women and good wives/etc
>>
>>39069516
I dont use the mens restroom because i dont want to get yelled at. Obviously i have before, how else would i know i woukd get yelled at.

The whole point of me telling you to go to the womens restroom would be that everyone would flip dick because you don't belong there, similarly, i wouldnt go the the men's because i dont want to get bitched at.
>>
>>39069927
As well a just God should scrutinize what is truly just, for he manifests Himself in self-moderation.
I know what a scam is and I recognize a charlatan when I see one.
Hence my disdain for the trans movement.
>>
>>39070076
I recognize Satan when I see him and he better stop replying to me.
>>
>>39069958
Would you send a woman into battle when a man is clearly more capable?
Would you make a woman endure the strife of conflict over a man? Or leave her to pursue the truth of beauty? If you want to make a messy blend of the divine order, you may. I just wonder if it's done in good faith.
>>
>>39070119
God detests war. We are not meant to fight each other. That's why our skin is so thin and our bones are so fragile.

Also the fuck is "the truth of beauty"? You're blowing smoke up my ass.
>>
>>39067837
a guy just dressing up isn't being transgender
>>
>>39070105
Ah, classic macabre-junk mindplay. You are now presenting a weak side of yourself that ought to be done away with.
You are no match for my justice and faith. You will not sway me. Just tell me if you'll be swayed, or if I am beating a mongrel waif-hound in my attempt.
In either case, I'll pray for your nameless soul.
>>
>>39070160
You cannpt stop a certain type with only words. It takes a mighty soul, the soul of a man, to see that life must tragically be ended if it comes down to it.
Islamic radicals are a pertinent example of this.
The barbarians of old, less so, but still pertinent.
Seems like you're just grasping at straws. But little is lost on words. I hope your practice is of a stronger conviction.
>>
>>39070180
I won't be swayed. God has literally sent 2 angels to deliver messages to me. Some half baked heretic isn't going to change my mind.
>>
File: 10 INT.png (165KB, 303x311px) Image search: [Google]
10 INT.png
165KB, 303x311px
>>39070060
And I already told that you belong there and that if people get mad they can get mad, I also said that you're pathetic if you let people get in the way of your bodily functions. Once again, whatever you were trying to do has failed, none of this shit mattters, quit wasting our time with this shit.
Captcha: STOP CHURCH
>>
It's medical malpractice and should be heavily regulated if not outlawed, especially for people who are born without physical deformities. The suicide rate for people who transitioned is clear it's a mental health problem and these people should get help instead of being encouraged into living with an open wound, weekly stretching and taking HRT for the rest of their miserable lives.
>>
File: 1482377406918.jpg (35KB, 337x437px) Image search: [Google]
1482377406918.jpg
35KB, 337x437px
>>39067702
I'll just say I think it's sad that women so eagerly abet in the cooptation of femininity into the pornographic male perception of womanhood. You can pay for tits, SRS, suck dick, and wear a dress; you will never have the thoughts, emotions, or sensibilities that a woman has. You will always be a man.
>>
>>39070252
>soul of a man
Don't forget a woman ended the 100 year war and secured victory for her people.
>>
>>39070255
Hmm... unfortunate, but you'll be forgiven at some point. Whether in your mutilated body or in eternal spirit, the light will always find you.

>>39070305
Who are you, anyway? No single person ends a war, you shortsighted (man/woman, respective to biology). This is why I'm here, to take the brunt of your rage and offer tiny lights to a road back to the highest God.
>>
>>39067702
They're all mentally ill people. Just like homosexuals.
This is an objective fact and not an opinion.
>>
>>39070442
And you would agree that those for whom it's not too late, a just hand should be extended to lead them back to peace and order?
It's not like I'm just persecuting them. I fear the despair of the one who cuts off his dick and takes his own life later on as a result.
>>
>>39070407
Are you illiterate? God sent angels to me and he sent angels to Jehanne and she did what he told her to. That's all I'm doing.
And yes, the French were losing the war but the addition of jehanne to their armies turned the tides.
>>
>>39067702
I hate them and everything they stand for.
>>
>>39070521
I don't really care about France since what we're talking about is the product of mutilating your own God-given body.
Your scrambled mind is clearly proof that you are not acting in the full light of God. Do not claim to be on a holy mission without first looking deep within yourself, or I will call you a hellion.
Why are you uncomfortable with who you are/were?
>>
File: tumblr_oqv2f4zKuR1s5s4wlo1_1280.png (1MB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqv2f4zKuR1s5s4wlo1_1280.png
1MB, 849x1200px
I want to fuck Cammy so hard. I want to live with my dick inside her pussy. She is the perfect girl body-wise.

I think trans people arent females or males even by their own logic. I dont care about the rest, they can do whatever they want.
>>
>>39067702
I support them but I know a good chunk of them are stupid kids, typically teenage females, who have no idea what they're getting themselves into transitioning and confuse gender non-conformity with being transgender for some reason. Seriously, 90% of the trans people I've met IRL (because saying you're MtF in real life is practically a death sentence) are """FtM""" who eventually just go back to being a girl. They usually display none or very little "boy" traits and I assume they just use it as a label because it's like a fashion statement to them. Shit, these kids are so stupid they think having regulations on things that can easily fuck up your body if you're not in the right mindset is "gate keeping" and people write guides on how to easily bypass these restrictions.

I don't believe there being any more than three genders, and that's solely because I believe the society you belong to dictates which traits are feminine and which are masculine. If you have more "boy" traits then you are a boy, if you have more girl traits you are a girl, if you have an equal amount of both traits (within a certain threshold) you're neither, kind of like how intersex people exist, but both are certainly rare. You can say boys are "girly" or "hardly a boy" or vice versus with girls, so I don't know how this concept doesn't make sense. Before someone tags me as an SJW I'm not saying sex = gender, I'm saying gender = the way you are perceived in a masculine or feminine way. If you're born a female but you're a boy, you're still a female. No amount of operations can change that.

Gender dysphoria can fuck you up, there are transtrenders and awful, psycho/sociopaths who are the vocal minority and speak for the entire group, but that goes for any group. They all have their nutcases. Just because you've had a bad experience with an r9k tranny doesn't mean you should hate them all, just hate the ones that deserve to be hated. Or don't, attention is the thing that gets them off.
>>
>>39070609
I never mutilated my body.
God didn't mean for me to perform female tasks so I don't and won't.
Same with jehanne
Who I relate to very much.
>>
>>39067702
They're delusional.

But some people can become happier if you engage in their delusions. Whether that applies to most transgenders is not something I'm sure about.
>>
>>39070515
Of course they need help. I'm not suggesting we gas them all, nor should we pretend they're normal people.
>>
>>39070663
Oh, also, all the other """genders""" (like astralgender or whatever) are bullshit, gender is a social construct but that means it still follows that society's rules. You can check out of society, sure, but no human traits signify being one with the stars, the universe, foxes, or whatever the fuck. At that point it's arbitrary and subjective, and gender serves little purpose other than to assure you that you're a special snowflake. I don't understand why people think it'll translate swimmingly into normal society and why they get offend when they're not called xer when their own personal construct has no utility whereas normal society does.
>>
File: 1501025252739.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1501025252739.gif
2MB, 450x450px
>>39067702
Almost nobody who says they are trans is actual fucking transsexual.

They are all fucking fucked up slags too ashamed to admit they are crossdressing transvestites.
>>
>>39067702
They're mentally ill and shouldn't be legitimized. Most are whiny attention whores, too.
>>
Gender dysphoria It's a mental disorder just like depression, and people who have it (YOU could have been born with it) deserve the best treatment available today that will decrease or eliminate the symptoms of said disorder.

Today, standing by the evidence (meta-analyses) and by the competent psychological and psychiatric authorities, Gender reassignment surgery is the best treatment.

Any other treatment has already been tried to death in the history of psychiatry and it didn't work.

Telling a person with gender dysphoria that he/she should "get over it", is basically condemning the person to a life of pure misery, and you would not want that to be done to you if you had the disorder.
>>
>>39070681
I interpret this as existential confusion.
Regardless, look at the women of old Soviet, who are said to have "pulled the plows."
Of course there are cases of females who have the vigorous will of men. If you intend to illustrate a burden you carry upon yourself, then I apologize for misconstruing your point and being harsh.
That being said, you reap what you sow. If you intend to indulge in the aloofness of men, you must iron yourself to face full-force the strife that they do, as well.
Then, you must be built like the aforementioned Soviet women. An example:
A female firefighter is physically incapable of carrying a husband and wife out of a burning building.
It is irresponsible to turn your back on nature without good reason is the warning I now give to you.
>>
>>39070797
I'm not confused. I know exactly who I am. If I must carry a husband and wife I will do it. I am bigger and stronger than most people.
>>
>>39070785
"Mentally ill" persons should be ignored?
Should we ignore depressed people? People with ADHD, people with bipolar disorder?

Having a "mental illness" doesn't necessarily mean that you have delusions like a schizophrenic person.

The statement "I was born with the mind of a woman in a man's body" is not a delusion. Is a statement of fact, for people diagnosed with gender dysphoria.
>>
File: IMG_7702.jpg (25KB, 340x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7702.jpg
25KB, 340x255px
Being stransgender is a mental disablity, its just socially accepted and called "progress". They are fucked in the head, just look at their suicide rates. They spread degeneracy and aids and are a disease to humanity.
>that being said i would totally fuck a qt trap
>>
I really want a transgirlfriend to hold and whisper in their ear that I love them
But I'm a shut in so I'll settle for an online relationship
>>
>>39070864
You know yourself best. Just don't push gender fluidity on kids or encourage confusion and conversion therapy and we're at an agreement.
You speak with conviction at least. If we can agree with all of this, I will concede that I was acting in what I saw to be the greatest justice.
I personally struggle with my own sense of pride at times. I misinterpret God. We all do; that is why we're on Earth: to make ammends with our personal sin.
I still think it's beautiful that we can come out of this wiser than we were.
>>
>>39071004
Yes, that sounds fair. I know you're not Satan, I called you that to get under your skin because sometimes I get impatient with people.
>>
They want the impossible. Gender isn't a costume. It's stupid to engage in and parents who support it are retarded. You can be born a effeminate male, you can't be born a female in a males body. Learn the fucking difference.
>>
>>39067702
Most trans people on /r9k/ and 4chan seem to be very emotionally damaged to the point where all they can do is talk about sex and how they're "better" than real girls and how more males should take hormones and become cute traps like them. I wouldn't mind them so much if they didn't spread their shit everywhere and then complain about people not wanting to be just like them; However this is also the case with many groups such as furries, bronies, /pol/tards, SJWs, etc, so I'm not saying that trans people are the only ones doing this obnoxious behavior, but they're just as annoying and cringey as said groups.

Probably my biggest problem with them is that, well, there isn't much else they do besides talk about sex and post lewds. It would be easier to treat them like real people if they didn't all treat themselves like sex objects. Every trap thread on 4chan is just people talking about gay sex for hours and posting trap porn nonstop, and they can't seem to understand that not everyone is as sexually fucked up as they are. Some of us just want to go 5 minutes without every thread devolving into "haha why don't you want to become a trap like me anon haha i'll suck ur dick plz :3"

Also, it's kind of hypocritical that you claim to be better than real women, yet you're even more promiscuous and slutty than most real women are.
>>
>>39071111
Yes you can, actually. That's what gender dysphoria is.
>>
>>39067875
yes it literally is because of bullying. heres the study youre quoting. actually read it. page 11 is where harassment reports are.
https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
>its sad what the worlds become
you mean has always been? trans people have existed forever. not just in prevalence of lefty views.
>>
>>39071154
No such thing as a literal female in male body.
Just as literal recounts of mythos are obviously allegoric exaggeration. To say it's anything other than an opinion, or in extreme cases a delusion, is psychotic.
If I believe aliens have abducted me, I'm wrong no matter how you slice it. That's how deep the hole of self-deception runs.
>>
>>39071154
No you can,'t no more than you can be born a black man in a white body. Or a wolf in a mans body, everyone can see how that is wrong. XY cromozones . Even if you had a unusual brain development, that just means you a effeminate man. It doesn't mean you are a women in a males body. [[[and if you are the .1 of intersexed people born with both genetically you aren't a man or a women, but transnpeople aren't intersexed]]]
>>
>>39071154
Still you are either male or female.
Of course there are ppl who have this metally disorder but still they are one of those two things.
Like those otherkin fucks who think they are actually animals but still are "only" human and nothing can change that.
They can pretend to be their desired form either by behaviour or "sex change" but still they are what they were born as.
>>
>>39071286
>cromozones

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAlHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>39071331
Don't reply to that loser.
Take me on... if you dare.
I say all gender dysphoric people are succubi/liars/illogical/broken to the core. There is hope but not through continuing with a culture of perverts who want orgy soup.
It lies in answering for one's own emotions. Which clearly you didn't come prepared to do.
>>
>>39071331
This
U 20 cent bitch
>>
>>39071421
Hey, cunt.
You probably remember me from the lunch room. I was the alpha of the clique you slunk around the outside of. You used to jeer at the nerds I would beat up.
Now you're on the wrong end of the scope. Better back up, buddo. You don't want a piece of me.
Tsk, tsk... look at your angular knees clatter. Your skeleton sounds like a xylophone . I can create music with simply my presence.
Run from glory, you goblin.
>>
>>39071290
No,

-People who have gender dysphoria, if properly diagnosed, show behaviors, preferences, attitudes and a constant, stable reliable psychological identification with the other sex. These are stable and are present very early in the persons development, which suggests it's a stable feature of their psyche which has a clear biological basis in the brain or in hormones, regardless if we have discovered it or not.
Just like homosexuality.

-Transgender people have always existed, and a very small, but reliable percentage of the population will have this stable "mismatch" between psyche and biological sex.

-There is a clear biological basis for the identification to a specific gender, related to hormones, chromosomes, etc.
The same cannot be said for, foxkin, interracial bullshit and other nonsense.
>>
KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS KILLING FIELDS
>>
>>39071489
You are confusing effeminate men with 'women who are in a mans body'. The first has always exsisted and just adds spice to life. The second is a delusion. you can even wear make up and paint your nails, but once you actully start saying "I am a female" and start asking for things like the key to the female locker room, and to play on the women's team vs other real women, you are just delusional
>>
File: IMG_0068.jpg (112KB, 640x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0068.jpg
112KB, 640x738px
"TERF" here: most feminists can't think worth a damn and that's why queer theory is so accepted now. I really tried to understand, but I've never been convinced.

Where were trans women when we couldn't vote? Or when we were burned as witches? Where are they in countries where little girls have their clitorises sliced off?

All transwomen want to be women because they think it's life's on easy mode. One of the earliest "transwoman" writings was by a man bemoaning having to do physical labour and envying his wife's cushy life.

>oh, and lesbians are lesbians because they want vagina
>if their families, church, and community couldn't shame them into taking cock, why do transwomen think they can?
>furthermore, why is it that the transwomen who want to fuck women are way manliest than the ones that want to fuck dudes?
>>
>>39071913
Effeminate men are effeminate men. They don't have any desire or need to actually appear like the other sex, to be recognized as the other sex. Also, finding themselves in a man's body doesn't cause them any discomfort. That's why they are not diagnosed with gender dysphoria.

>once you start saying I am a female.

I don't considere somebody who completely changed their hormones, secondary sex characteristics and doesn't have a penis anymore, a man. So I don't see what's so incredible to just simply call them "female", and respect what their brain identifies with, now that the person looks like a female.

>things like the key to a female locker room.

If you look like a female you should go to a female and you don't have a penis anymore, you probably shouldn't go in the men's bathroom.

>play on the women's team vs other real women.

Just like you, I happen to not agree with letting transgender women (born biological male) play in women's teams, yes. That's an unfair advantage.
>>
>>39071926
>unironically thinking that people will fake gender dysphoria, have their dick removed because they want to do "have life on easy mode".

Pretty sure a transgender woman cannot just start a family and rely on the husband's work.
Pretty sure that is not really available to the average trans person, whatcha think?
>>
>>39070299
THIS. The trans conception of womanhood is entirely pornographic. They don't create a complete female reproductive system, they create a gaping bloody hole that needs (literally) to be fucked. It's the most misogynistic, reductive view of a woman.
>>
>>39072062
>secondary sex characteristics
But you can't really change those, you are always X Y. you will have male hair, male bone structure, male muscle devoplment, even with hormone treatment,
That's the problem, you don't become a women, with a functional vagaga, with a womb, with real milky boobs.
you become a man with some things choppped off and some other things sewed on. if you could actully change into a women, that would be one thing, but you cna't
>>
>>39070681
>trannies are trying to argue one of history's most famous women is a man
Just admit that you fuckers hate women more than any robot.
>>
>>39070793
Dysphoria can be real without a tranny (1) being the other gender and (2) understanding what a CIS person's lived experiences are.

2.) is vital because you use a lot of SJW lingo, so you must agree that the experience of being X group is the sum of numerous interactions and micro aggressions over the years. A white person can't wear blackface, get called nigger once and act like they get it.
>>
>can't personally understand this notion of not "feeling like your gender", as if there are certain ways men and women feel
>even accepting that, how can a person know that they're feeling like something they have no experience feeling.
>and even if you could do that, how do you know that identifying with things women do means that you want to be a woman, doesn't it just mean you just identify with that sort of thing?
>don't even understand why people need their genders to qualify their own personalities
>feel like i'm must be missing something and that it's more complicated than i see it because peoeple who go with it must at least have some understanding that i don't
>don't really make an effort to find out more
>don't really care at all actually
>if they get it, great,
>it's not my problem at all
>>
>>39071139
Yep. They want their cake and to eat it too.

>I'm a real woman!
>let me into your feminist safe spaces, I don't have male socialization!
>hey stud, did you know that I'm better than cis girls because I had male socialization?
>>
>>39070793
>Gender reassignment surgery is the best treatment.
That's like saying the best treatment for hearing voices is exorcism by a priest, and becuase we hadn't invented Risperdal yet, let's never try, even though exorcism doesn't work.
It's circular logic and ignores the fact that gender reassignment doesn't work either. If you were in charge we would still be giving everyone bloodletting and leaches
>>39072309
Also this. A sex is a interplay between what you are and the environment, and how each reacts to each in turn.
>>
>>39071913
You're right.

Trannies, if a woman isn't someone with a vagina, what is she? Give me a definition. If there is none, why do you want the label? If everyone has the ability to be a woman, then what is the value of the definition?

I heard about a transwoman who wants access to a woman's prison. A pre-opt biological male with a cock and history of violence offences wants exclusive access to women in a cage.
>>
File: 6456564465.jpg (411KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
6456564465.jpg
411KB, 1944x2592px
/hc/ turned me into a post-op tranny lover tbqh.
>>
File: 5456456456.jpg (428KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
5456456456.jpg
428KB, 1944x2592px
>>39072440
he's still a hon-tier tranny tho.
>>
>>39072156
Okay, I misspoke, it isn't all. However that ancient text I mentioned was being lauded by trannies as proof of their history, when it was clearly a desire for life on easy mode.

You can see it on this site. "Teehee I just want to be a housewife take care of me please!" These people are obsessed with the feminine as radical submission, and in doing so defend ideas that have harmed women for centuries.
>>
>>39072311
>>it's not my problem at all
The thing is it is kind of your problem when they ask for government or insurance money for surgery, or the whole reordering of society to accumulate them. And every doctor doing this surgery is a doctor not helping real problems, raising the price of healthcare by scarcity
>>
>>39072311
You articulated my feelings perfectly.

>I'm a woman! I have a woman's brain because x amount of white matter!
>what about women and men that vary in that?
>they're trans too now

Or maybe people just vary and there are people with penises and vaginas who like a whole spectrum of things. When you say "I'm a woman because x" you end up making an implication about what a woman is. Wouldn't it be a better, more egalitarian society, if people simply were without attaching labels to it?
>>
>>39072429
But gender reassignment surgery *does* work, it improves gender dysphoria, psychological functioning and comorbidities, sexual function and overall quality of life (Murad et. al, 2010).

I exorcism by a priest worked in the majority of cases to get rid of people hearing voices and nothing else worked, we would do it. But of course it doesn't.

>and because we hadn't invented Risperdal yet, let's never try, even though exorcism doesn't work.

"let's never try"? Psychiatry has tried to death to cure gender dysphoria and it doesn't work. There are no other leads and no indication we might ever found one.
It's possible in the future a cure will be found, but simply put, today, denying trans people the best treatment we have is condemning them to a life of misery.
>>
Tfw no online transgf
>>
It's okay if they're beautiful and do look/act/sound/behave like the other sex, rope if they're ugly
>>
They seem too obsessed by sex to the point where their transgenderism comes across as little more than a fetish, albeit taken to extreme levels. But I suppose that could be limited to the impression you get from the internet, so that there would be more "normal" trans people irl.
>>
>>39073408
Probably, the ones we hear about are the crazy ones who make the most noise.
>>
>>39073408
the word is autogynophilia.
>>
>>39069999
how can you argue with these digits?
>>
>>39072728
You fool. I wouldn't wish that hellish mutilation on my worst enemy. Transwomen are lost and confused, and letting them cripple themselves by that surgery is not a good option.
>>
>>39070885
>"I was born with the mind of a woman in a man's body"
that's a delusion.
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.