[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats an action anime that will help me take my mind off

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 17

File: 1502341305104.png (14KB, 346x299px) Image search: [Google]
1502341305104.png
14KB, 346x299px
whats an action anime that will help me take my mind off my depression?
>>
>>39066920
test test test
emilia
>>
Hellsing ultimate and naruto season 1-whenever the chunin exam arc ends.
>>
Inital d. orighghg
>>
>>39066984
do i have to watch the original hellsing first or no
>>
>>39066920
Hunter x Hunter
Don't let the pictures fool you, it gets pretty dark
>>
>>39067036
Totally up to you honestly. They are the same,but with minor changes. Ultimate is basically an HD remake of hellsing. I personally prefer helling over ultimate though.
>>
>>39067055
yeah I saw hxh, it was really good
>>
There's this great new show that nobody has heard of called one punch man. You should check it out sometime. But it might be hard to find.
>>
File: Kill-la-kill_wp_pc_1920x1080_a.jpg (53KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
Kill-la-kill_wp_pc_1920x1080_a.jpg
53KB, 670x377px
>>39066920
Kill la Kill.
Even if you hate fanservice like me, it's still great cause of how they use it.
>>
Full metal alchemist: brotherhood is the only anime i can truly call a masterpiece. Don't take me wrong though, i've seen so damn many good chinese cartoon during my 10 years of watching nonstop..
>>
>>39067207
FMA:B is good, even the fucking English dub is good
>>
Its called "senpai desu bullshit suck my dick foreskin"

good anime that.
>>
>>39067207
Its my favorite too actually. Everything about it is perfect,the score,the fight scenes and the moments are all so memorable to me. Never a dull moment and the characters really have a sort of 3d depth to them.
>>
>>39066920
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
The show helped me through a break up.
Just don't look at the internet memes.
>>
>>39067326
i just finished it and neeeed something else
>>
>>39066920
Ao No Exorcist.
The manga is also really good.
>>
Princess Principal is airing right now and has had some great action so far.

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress had some pretty swanky action too.
>>
My Hero Academia is pretty new and a nice feel-good action anime.
>>
File: MHA_012_ALLMIGHT_01.jpg (94KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
MHA_012_ALLMIGHT_01.jpg
94KB, 800x450px
>>39067483
Seconding this. All might always makes me think positively.
>>
>>39067483
>>39067508
taste this shit is embarrassing
>>
File: Yuno2.jpg (64KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Yuno2.jpg
64KB, 1024x576px
>Re:Zero
>The Future Diary
>Kill La Kill
>GATE
>Afro Samurai
>Samurai Champloo
>>
>>39067388

Ao no Exoricist the anime sucks, never seen the manga.
You'd be better off watching Akame ga Kill than that.

>>39067055
I second HxH
>>
>>39066920
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann always gets me fired up for a couple of months after watching it.
>>
>>39067546

Mirai Nikki isn't going to take his mind off depression.

>>39067207
I've seen Fullmetal Alchemist 2003; it was alright -- more philosophical than action and it gave me a lot to think about, but it wasn't the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

I started on the first and second episodes of FMAB and the graphics and fights are a little better, but it feels like they replaced depth with action and are speeding through the character development.
>>
Girls und Panzer ( + the movie) is good if you want action that isn't dark, depressing or very serious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWDP9-FpVMo
>>
File: anime.overload.daily.jpg (108KB, 1077x1151px) Image search: [Google]
anime.overload.daily.jpg
108KB, 1077x1151px
>>39067609
Helped take my mind off at. Although at the same time it was kind of depressing knowing I'll never have a girl who cares about me.
>>
>>39066920
Fist of the North star is a good anime. It is a rare example of heroic qualities being portrayed in a modern work of art.
>>
>>39067609
Brotherhood and Fma (2003) is two whole difference stories. The original only followed the manga for like 20 chapters then took off too its own story. thus, fma:b is the true story of fma, and that is damn fucking epic. Give it a try again, you wont regret it. When I first saw 2003 fma, i fucking loved it, but seeing fma:b, worst can't describe how good it is.

I've seen over 100 days of anime, and as i said before, fma:b is the only anime i can truly call a master peice.
>>
>>39067776
There's nothing even remotely rare about heroic qualities in anime.
>>
>>39067832
Depends on where you set the bar. I do not think being a protagonist and figting for friendship is a heroic quality.
>>
>>39067914
"The power of friendship" is a meme. I don't think you have seen much anime.
>>
>>39066920
currently watching shiki, its pretty good
>>
File: bros2.jpg (116KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
bros2.jpg
116KB, 1024x768px
Gungrave

skip episode 1
>>
File: 1459730682268.png (144KB, 302x280px) Image search: [Google]
1459730682268.png
144KB, 302x280px
Black Lagoon

Need to get around to re-watching it, actually.
>>
>>39068008
I have seen a lot of old anime and a bit of recent ones. With heroic qualities I mean for instance stoicism and chivalry in combat. I think Legend of Galactic Heroes is another series that portray some of these qualities.
>>
>>39068088
Yeah, nothing rare about heroic qualities. I don't know why anyone would think there is.
>>
>>39068140
Most anime I have watched have emotional and insecure protagonists who fight to save the beautiful girl who was just thrust into their life. Or some variation thereof.
>>
>>39068194
So as expected you have not seen much anime. Just repeating popular talking points.
>>
>>39066920
One piece. Alot of episodes so you'll never run out
>>
>>39066920
one piece. it's so time consuming you won't have a chance to think about anything else

or fairy tail if you're a normie shitlord
>>
>>39068272
Tell me some anime with heroic qualities that I have not seen.
>>
>>39068319
>that I have not seen
You've seen barely any anime to begin with, yet here you are talking shit about it.
>>
>>39066920
Watch kaiji lol relating with someone from a fictional series is the closest you'll get to friendship if you don't have any
>>
>>39068336
So it should be easy for you to mention ones. Since according to you I haven't watched any and it is so common.
>>
File: Superman_meets_Supergirl.jpg (76KB, 1081x809px) Image search: [Google]
Superman_meets_Supergirl.jpg
76KB, 1081x809px
>>39066920
Not anime, but Superman the Animated Series is a classic action cartoon
>bright and hopeful
>snarky Clark and sassy Lois
>Bruce Timm qts
>>
>>39068392
It's a common feature of anime, not something that someone has to spoonfeed to you. Either start actually watching anime or fuck off with these uninformed generalizations.
>>
>>39068418
I have watched over 200 different shows. I don't keep up with the new seasons, because it is all the same shows being made over and over.
>>
>>39066920
gurren laggen. Hunter X Hunter. Fate Zero.
>>
>>39068445
>it is all the same shows being made over and over.
Further proof you have no idea what you are talking about. It's always the same fucking shit with you people.
>>
>>39067036
Anon, do not listen to this man >>39067078. He is chatting bullshit, the two are massively different. Watch Hellsing Ultimate for the content, better animation and voice acting, watch Hellsing TV for the superior OST (but it deviates from the manga and goes for a fucking retarded anime original ending).

Also if you want to watch a series that is 100% action then watch Sakigake Otokojuku.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edUMQ2TyK1Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP6vDUP75RQ
>>
File: 2339fb4c0798ef5bc6a58047ac64ba5c.jpg (460KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2339fb4c0798ef5bc6a58047ac64ba5c.jpg
460KB, 1024x768px
>>39068465
I see you are very insecure about people criticizing anime. You can watch any little girl show and it's these same characters just with different appearances.
>>
>>39067609
>but it feels like they replaced depth with action and are speeding through the character development.

It's just like that for the first 15-20%. They kinda rushed those parts as the 2003 version had already covered them. It gets much better about a third in and the last dozen or so episodes are fucking incredible. The ending is so satisfying as well.
>>
File: kinnikuman.png (467KB, 532x392px) Image search: [Google]
kinnikuman.png
467KB, 532x392px
More people need to watch Kinnikuman.
>>
>>39068319
Isn't the concept of a hero different to anyone though? I mean take Hokuto no ken for example. Ken and his older brother can ne seen as heroes even though their methods of punishing "bad guys" are different. Then you have heroes from other manga who wouldn't kill a human villain "Opm,Bnha,kamen rider"
>>
>>39068522
I'm not insecure, this has nothing to do with me, and you are criticizing a strawman.

>You can watch any little girl show and it's these same characters just with different appearances.
Those shows don't exist. They are also a strawman. Just fuck off already.
>>
Hajime No Ippo.

It helped me when I was depressed.
>>
>>39068568
The picture I posted is of a little girl show. You seem unable to accept the decline of anime into mass-produced garbage that is all derivative of older shows.
>>
>>39068568

Oh, fuck it's you again!

Long time no see!

Remember "cute girls doing cute things"?
>>
>>39068549
The overall tone in Kamen Rider is much lighter, and so the heroic qualities do not stand out as much.
>>
>>39068625
The picture you posted is Azumanga Daioh, where the characters are in HIGH SCHOOL. It's a meme that these kinds of slice of life shows are all about "little girls." And it is a meme that they are all the same, because they are not.

>mass-produced
Meme. Anime can't be mass produced.

>all derivative of older shows
This is an absolutely normal thing for every single medium.

>>39068633
Why do you redditors keep coming here?
>>
>>39066920
Don't stay inside. What I did at first is distract myself from my depression. With memes and anime. But the best thing that worked for me is to go on walks. Random 1 hour nightwalker. Or even going to do grocery shopping and taking a little detour. Appreciate the beauty of this world whether it is the tall sky scrapers of a city skyline or a forest. Look around in awe and realise that there is beauty in this world and that you wanna see more.
>>
>>39068685

>Why do you redditors keep coming here?

Yes, Yes! I knew it was you. Glad you remember.
>>
File: 1502193694716-a.jpg (56KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1502193694716-a.jpg
56KB, 1024x576px
>>39068055
I second this originally very much. Have you watched the dub? People always say it is one of the few decent ones, but I haven't been able to force myself past the first episode of it. I still ended up feeling shitty that I would never be part of such a wild crew.
>>
>>39068685
A meme is just a popular idea. Calling something a meme to imply that it is wrong is a misuse of the term. No two things are every exactly the same, but they are more or less the same. This is no 'meme' it is just my opinion. It is a different thing to combine elements from older creations into a new one, than it is to simply reskin an old creation.
>>
Do you guys believe depression is curable? Without pills or other meds? I do but I believe the "cure" is different for everyone. What do you guy's think? I might be wrong
>>
>>39068728
Just fuck off back to (r)eddit.
>>
>>39068800
I gotta believe, because I can't afford proper treatment.
>>
>>39068798
A meme is a popular idea that is wrong.

>they are more or less the sam
You have no idea what you are talking about. You are just repeating memes.

>It is a different thing to combine elements from older creations into a new one, than it is to simply reskin an old creation.
Anime does both. THIS IS NORMAL. Anime is the ONLY medium where people complain about it like there was something abnormal about it and like it's some unique problem to anime that needs to be fixed.
>>
>>39068445
>"I've seen over 200 anime, truly I am the anime pro"
In less than a year and a half more anime have come out than you've seen in your entire life and you think you are well versed enough to claim that they're all rehashed shit? Try again at 2000
>>
>>39068522
Magic do re mi is completely different. Until you watch all the little girl animes out there you don't have the right to say they're all the same
>>
>>39068848
>A meme is a popular idea that is wrong.
That is not what it means, but whatever, it doesn't matter.
>You have no idea what you are talking about. You are just repeating memes.
I have watched shows and thought to myself, I have seen these characters before. I can describe a character that is very common:
Well-bred and competent.
Snobbish/dignified.
Likes the protagonist, but doesn't want to show it, for fear of being vulnerable.
Has to learn to leave her shell and come to terms with her weaker side.
You will see this character in most Harem shows. It is nothing I have read about anywhere. It is something I have observed. You, having probably watched more than 2000 different shows, will be able to spot the more accute differences, but to people less enthusiastic, they are the same character.
>>
>>39068935
People who are deathly allergic to "little girl animes" always think they know better than anyone what they are like.

>>39068961
>I have watched shows and thought to myself, I have seen these characters before.
This is also normal. What is wrong with you?

>You will see this character in most Harem shows.
Now we are suddenly talking about harem anime?

>but to people less enthusiastic, they are the same character.
You people can't even see characters as individuals, you've got your TVTropes archetypes all lined up before you even watch anything. And do you think real people are all some bastions of originality?
>>
>>39068898
You can say that about anything. It is an unreasonable requirement to make of someone. No one can ever know the full truth of anything.
You having watched 2000 shows and become aware of more acute differences, does not make them any less similar, since most of the differences you see are completely coincidental.
>>
File: 1444219991902.png (150KB, 914x711px) Image search: [Google]
1444219991902.png
150KB, 914x711px
>>39066920

I guess you already have some pretty good recs in this thread, start off with Hellsing. If I were you I'd start off with the TV series and then the OVA, they're both worthwhile, altho if you're only gonna watch one go with Hellsing Ultimate.
For some stuff that haven't been mentioned yet maybe Ghost in the Shell: SAC, Jormungand, Canaan, Rurouni Kenshin, King of Bandits Jing, Dominion, Xam'd, Mardock Scramble, Level E, Nanatsu no Taisai

>>39068484
>Sakigake Otokojuku

Had never heard of this one before, thx mayne.

>>39068545
Damn right they do!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyxdGunCtX8
>>
>>39069068

Xam'd is really a hidden gem. No idea why it's not more popular; it's got a strong Ghibli vibe around it.
>>
File: Shokugeki-no-Soma.jpg (195KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
Shokugeki-no-Soma.jpg
195KB, 940x545px
>>39069042
An individual usually has more deptth to them than a specific set of mannerisms designed to sell toys. Who knows, "maybe" the anime characters has a side we never see displayed, but it doesn't matter since there is little implication of that present either.
>>
>>39066920
POKEMON

Want something that'll take your mind off life for a good while then pokemon (or one piece) is your go to. All the other stuff that people recommended is crap you'll end up finishing like that. And then your little escape is gone! Not with pokemon it is. By the time you finish watching all the episode's so much time will have passed to where your life might have gotten better
>>
>>39069169
Anime characters are not "designed to sell toys." We can add this to the ever growing list of reasons why you have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>39069139

not to mention it features tracks by Boom Boom Satellites, RIP
>>
>>39069210
The execs saw that specifics kind of characters sold well, and so they 'gently pushed' all anime in the direction of these character traits. It not a wrong idea. It is what happened to the anime industry. Just like it happened to the video game industry.
>>
>>39069257
>The execs saw that specifics kind of characters sold well, and so they 'gently pushed' all anime in the direction of these character traits.
This is not how the anime industry works, at all. Jesus fucking Christ, do you know ANYTHING about this topic? Maybe you should just stop talking about it.
>>
>>39069042
Pedo detector buzzing
Like *BEEP BEEP PAEDOPHILE MANIFESTING WITHIN VICINITY*

*BLOOP BLOOP PEDDY-MC-PED-PED O'PHILE*

PEEEEDOOOOPHIIIILLLLE
>>
>>39069286

Not that guy but please tell me how the anime industry works. You seem to have a lot of insight here. Mayhap you work in it?
>>
>>39069286
Yes, the anime indsutry is purely driven by creative vision and anyone who disagrees needs to watch 10 gorillion shows about Idols battling humanoid alien school girls in big mech.
>>
>>39068693
This

OP, if you don't have one already, go get a used mountain or road bike off Craigslist, yard sales, or pawn shops. Go out and ride with headphones in.
>Loaded up phone with entry level /mu/ music, Vaporwave, etc
>Go out on my dad's mountain bike
>Rode all the way downtown
>Had some ambient/shoegaze album playing Sweet Trip - Velocity:Design:Comfort while watching the sunset over the city at some park on a hill
>Start thinking life isn't as bad as we make it out to be
>>
>>39068774

Dub is decent, at least relatively speaking.
>>
>>39069286
Pidophyle
>>
>>39068008
>"The power of friendship" is a meme. I don't think you have seen much anime.

A meme as in it doesn't exist?

>Naruto, Strongest Desciple Keinichi, Flame of Recca, shitloads of other battle shonen
>>
>>39069481
In Yugi Oh it literally is the "power of friendship" that makes him draw exodia when the odds were against him.
>>
OP how about you delete this thread and go read some books. Don't waste your time watching anime. You could instead waste your time much better by reading. I mean what's better? Wasting 200+ hours on an action anime of all the things or reading a good book and it might even teach you new vocab. You might also connect much more with it due to the fact they have american books. Unless you're japanese of course (you're not). I'll recommend you some of my faves that I used to read when I was depressed teen (Only anime anyone watched back then was hentai on Vhs tapes).

Death of a salesman

The world according to Garp

Catcher in the rye

Of mice and men

Four entry level books, if you need even better stuff go to /lit/

If you have to watch an anime though then I suppose Yu Yu Hakusho is a nice action classic. I would instead read a manga called Kurosawa. It shows what happens when awkward losers and Khv robots pass the age of 40 (Definitely no return lol) and don't become normies. It's quite the eye opener
>>
>>39069322
>>39069440
What?

>>39069327
The industry is not run by "execs." That's an American television thing, or at least that is where people get the idea from. Anime comes from manga, light novels, visual novels, video games, mobile games and other sources which are all their own industries, in additional to original anime. Anime is produced by temporary alliances of production committees comprised of a variety of different companies, and anime productions can come about in many different ways, it can even be just two guys getting together and talking about making something. Anime production teams generally have a lot of creative freedom, and most people are in the industry because they like anime. The industry serves mostly niche audiences, and it's very hard to predict what shows will be successful and what won't be, and there are no magic formulas for success like certain characters or stories or settings.

>>39069481
A meme as in people hysterically exaggerate it.
>>
>>39069481
A small minority shouldn't define all action manga and animes. Also kenichi is more about hard work and perserverance. It's like hajime no ippo but with martial arts and hot girls
>>
File: 1369274849698.jpg (66KB, 310x419px) Image search: [Google]
1369274849698.jpg
66KB, 310x419px
>>39069522
>I would instead read a manga called Kurosawa. It shows what happens when awkward losers and Khv robots pass the age of 40 (Definitely no return lol) and don't become normies. It's quite the eye opener

I read til chapter 13, couldn't bring myself to read any more, I don't think I've ever seen a character humiliate himself to that level, does it get better ahead?
>>
>>39069522
those are all fucking meme-tier highschool books that edgelords use to sound >tfw too intelligent

anime is better than any of that shit.
but action-anime/shonen is fucking trash desu
>>
>>39069561
>The industry is not run by "execs." That's an American television thing, or at least that is where people get the idea from. Anime comes from manga, light novels, visual novels, video games, mobile games and other sources which are all their own industries, in additional to original anime. Anime is produced by temporary alliances of production committees comprised of a variety of different companies, and anime productions can come about in many different ways, it can even be just two guys getting together and talking about making something. Anime production teams generally have a lot of creative freedom, and most people are in the industry because they like anime. The industry serves mostly niche audiences, and it's very hard to predict what shows will be successful and what won't be, and there are no magic formulas for success like certain characters or stories or settings.

Thx anon
>>
>>39069588
Yes, it starts to introduce more slightly realistic scenarios that real people can find themselves in. Unfortunately the suffering kurosawa goes through doesn't get any better.

>>39069609
Well I did say they were entry level and that I read them as a depressed teen. I assumed OP was at that stage. I mean they aren't not bad to read if they're your first. They suck after you read much better novels. Literature is better than anime though
>>
>>39069054
There's a difference between
>No one can ever know the full truth of anything
and having a reasonable sample size. For making grand claims like
>all anime has gone to shit
>all new anime is just rehashes of old anime
>all anime is X and Y
you need a suitably big sample size to give your claim even bare minimum credibility, and sure enough, when your sample size doesn't even cover 2 years worth of anime releases, you definitely don't have the grounds to make any claims of the sort without it making you look like yet another retarded casual. The tl;dr is, it's not that you need to see 2000 shows, it's that you need to stop saying dumb shit when you have no idea what you're on about.
>>
>>39069718
Non sequitur. If I watch 20 Michael Bay movies and they're all the same, I don't need to watch another 1 to guess that it will most likely be more of the same.
If there actually was real depth in the medium. If it was something like Classical Music or philosophy, you would be correct. There just isn't that big a difference between most anime.
>>
>>39069816
The joke is that anime is a very diverse medium, but the narrative in the West is always the opposite.
>>
>>39066920
Weightlifting, running, meditation, would all be better for dealing with depression.
>>
>>39069848
It's not a narrative, it's my own formulated opinion, based on my viewing experiences of several hundred shows. There are lot anime and manga that I do like, but whenever I try to get into a recent show, I keep hitting dud after dud after dud, and I keep hearing people swallowing shit and telling me to try it out.
>>
>>39069887
It is a narrative because everyone keeps saying it over and over again even though it isn't true. Anime is much more varied than any live action television industry, yet I never hear anyone talk about how live action shows are all the same.
>>
>>39066920
Man after reading all chapters of Berserk it really changed my life
It's hobestly the best manga ever, the only one i read till the end (even though it's not finished)
Look up the scans, not the anime
If after reading a couple of tomes you aren't convinced i'll be damned
>>
>>39069924
I don't think I ever hear live action television get any acclaim what so ever.
>>
File: 1402847117711s.jpg (9KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1402847117711s.jpg
9KB, 249x249px
>>39069887

Not the guy you're exchanging with but throw me some of your favourites and I'll ponder if there's some modern equivalents of it. As for Hokuto no Ken and LoGH I can't really think of anything recent with the same touch. But give me some more.

My personal experience have always been that there's some great shows each season and the vast majority of shows doesn't interest me, but this hasn't changed whether it was fall 1987, summer 1998, spring 2005 or winter 2015
>>
>>39070015

Actually fuck it I'm not feeling well so I'm off
>>
>>39070015
Whats logh?
>>
what do you do if you can't even feel anymore?
>>
>>39070091
Legend of Galactic Heroes.

xdgdgdge
>>
File: oberstein.png (185KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
oberstein.png
185KB, 500x375px
>tfw I finally watched LotGH a couple months ago after putting it off for years
>tfw I can't watch anymore anime now because they won't even come close to how amazing it was

Fucking spoiled myself
>>
>>39070108
Find a way to feel again. Many people have different solutions. Some search for GF. Others search for money. Some search for a friendship. Some search for solitude.
>>
>>39070273
Wait a minute I thought this was called mobile suit gundam?
>>
>>39070273
Why don't you just find another activity? I'm sure vidya/books/westeern animation/ etc have their own Lotgh
>>
>>39070273
>at episode 70
>can't remember anything thats happened
>>
>>39070273
Anime doesn't work like that and neither does anything else. There is no single hierarchy of quality where the highest one trumps everything else.
>>
>no madoka
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.